Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:35 am
(っ◕‿◕)っWelcome ♥ to my quest thread.

I've decided to store all of my quest concepts here, because trying to cram all of my coded forms and ideas into one post of my teepee just wasn't working. x_X'

Table of Contents

1. Unedited Mini: Quixie (Quilin/Pixie) Doe
2. Unedited Minis: Seathi/Nixie Couple
3. Unedited Full-sized: Flutter Mare
4. Unedited or Minor-Mod Edits Full-sized: Lovemate for Aanya.
5. Unedited or Minor-Mod Edits Mini: Charizard father for Loyal Heart!
6. Mod Edits to Heavy-Extreme Edits Full-sized: My Armored boy, Kellen.
7. Unedited Full-sized: CYO Plush Conversion- Kalona mare.
8. CYO Plushies for future years/quest concepts.
9. Unedited Full-sized Twins: Aliyah Sunrise's sisters.
10. Unedited Full-sized: Aliyah Sunrise's Mother.
11. Unedited Full-sized: Aliyah Sunrise's Father.

Please have a look around, and feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to reach me!

◟ ◕ ◡ ◕ ◞ ♥

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:36 am
Entry Line: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Quixie (Quilin-Pixie Mini) | Unedited | Solo

Quote:
Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Quixie (Quilin-Pixie)
Body Build: Mini
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original design- Nature cosplay (Deer)
WIP Needed? Sure.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Doe! Pale tan, cream, tawny colored.
Coat darkens along back and shoulders and rump. Scales are darkest.
Legs darken towards hooves.
Face: Regular open eyes please, Deep brown almost Black.
Little lines leading down her face almost seeming to elongate her eyes (see reference Doe).
Coat darkens on her forehead/nose, and is white underneath her jawline and chin.
Mane: Long style with the Curly part that goes along her neck please. Deep brown.
Tail: Braided tail, with the Pixie buttwings. Deep brown with pale tan ties, off-white feathers.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Quilin wispy-looking leg edits, slightly lighter than her base body coat and darkening at tips. Legs darken as they go down. Black/dark-grey hooves.
Reference Image(s): Doe (Image size > 1000 pixels)

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Scales: Quilin back scales.
Other Notes: Quilin wispy-looking leg edits. Pixie head wings, buttwings, and antennae please!

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC loose ribbons, feathers, flowers. No piercings please. heart
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:37 am
Unedited Mini: Seathi/Nixie Couple

Entry Tag: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Seathi/Nixie | Unedited | Solo

Female: Kalena Leilani
Soquili Species: Seathi/Nixie
Body Build: Regular Seathi with flowy Nixie-inspired fins.
Concept Origin: Original design- White wedding beta fish.
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White and pale pink, slight shine like fish scales.
Face: White with pale pink along forehead, cheeks, and beneath eyes. Sultry expression. White eyes.
Mane: (Unedited- Spliced) Curly forelock and mane with the Long template spliced beneath (Curly layered on top, with the long flowy bits from the Long mane beneath). White.
Tail: (Unedited) (Seathie Nixie-inspired tail) Tail matching body coloration with white semi-translucent fins.

Reference Image(s): White Beta fish

Other Notes: Flowy Nixie-inspired tail and back fins.

Trading Post Items: White Plumeria flowers in her mane/tail if possible?
Reference Image(s) for Items: White Hawaiian Plumeria Flowers

Entry Tag: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Seathi/Nixie | Unedited | Solo

Male: Akamai Anakoni
Soquili Species: Seathi/Nixie
Body Build: Regular Seathi with flowy Nixie-inspired fins.
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale pastel purple white blue and pink, colored to look like shiny scales. See ref.
Face: Pale pastel pink and purple with warm orange bridge of nose. Pale blue eyes.
Mane: (Unedited- Spliced) Curly mane with the Long template spliced beneath (just the long flowy bits on the lower parts of the neck).
Tail: (Unedited) (Seathie Nixie-inspired tail) Tail matching body coloration with semi-translucent fins.

Reference Image(s): Pale Pastel Beta fish

Other Notes: Flowy Nixie-inspired tail and back fins.

Trading Post Items: Abalone necklace, colored to look like pearls with a real abalone charm.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Pearls and Abalone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:38 am
Entry Tag: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Flutter | Unedited | Solo

Quote:
Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: Regular Leg-Up with Fluffy Fetlocks
Concept Origin: Original Design, companion to my Allamia (Uncert).
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark blue and purple with turquoise accents. Swirly white tribal markings on her legs, fading up.
Face: Sultry expression. Gold eyes. Four white dots beneath her eye along cheekbone, and a stripe along the side of her nose that tapers to a point.
Mane: (Spliced) "Curly 2" part that arches along her neck, with "Curly" forelock and windblown portion on other side of her neck with the "Native Dreams" braid layered over her shoulder.
Tail: (Unedited) "Curly 2". I would like to see it somewhat thicker, so perhaps "Ringlets- Lower only" layered beneath? CC final style.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): This mare will be companion to my Allamia (Uncert).

Wings: Flutter Wing Style 4
Other Notes: Ruffled Fae Antennae

Trading Post Items: Plumeria Bracelets

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:38 am
Unedited:

Entry Tag: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Uni/Wind/Angeni | Unedited | Solo

Quote:
Soquili Species: Uni/Wind/Angeni
Body Build: Regular with Angeni Leg Feathers please!
Concept Origin: Original design. heart She will be a lovemate (friends first) to my Aanya (UNCERT).
WIP Needed? Sure!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale cream.
Face: Light Lashes expression. Pale dove pink eyes. Eyebrows matching hair. Pale pink or dark cream inner ear (CC)! Slight pale blush on upper cheeks.
Mane: (Unedited) Ringlet on her right side and curls falling over her neck with Warrior's Braid bangs. Cream, warm undertones.
Tail: (Unedited) Ringlet- lower only. Cream, warm undertones.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Light pale pink hooves.
Reference Image(s): Pale dove Pink. Pink blush. Pale cream starter swatches: .

Horn(s): Regular Uni horn.
Wings: Heron wings, pale cream with darker tips.
Other Notes: Angeni leg feathering please.

Trading Post Items: Dangle ribbon on top of tail (pale pink color). Bow with Curly ribbon on head (color match tail ribbon). Pale cream Plumeria flowers in her mane and tail, pink inner center.
Abalone necklace, pale cream with a pale pink shell.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Pale dove Pink.

Minor/Mod Edits:

Entry Tag: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Uni/Wind/Angeni | Minor/Mod | Solo

Quote:
Edit Category: Minor/Mod
Soquili Species: Uni/Wind/Angeni
Body Build: Regular with Angeni Leg Feathers please!
Concept Origin: Original design. heart She will be a lovemate (friends first) to my Aanya (UNCERT).
WIP Needed? Sure!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale cream.
Face: Light Lashes expression. Pale dove pink eyes. Eyebrows matching hair. Pale pink or dark cream inner ear (CC)! Slight pale blush on upper cheeks.
Mane: (Unedited) Ringlet on her right side and curls falling over her neck with Warrior's Braid bangs. Cream, warm undertones.
Tail: (Unedited) Ringlet- lower only. Cream, warm undertones.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Light pale pink hooves.
Reference Image(s): Pale dove Pink. Pink blush. Pale cream starter swatches: .

Horn(s): Regular Uni horn.
Wings: Heron wings, pale cream with darker tips.
Other Notes: Angeni leg feathering please.

Trading Post Items: Abalone necklace, pale cream with a pale pink shell. Dangle ribbon on top of tail (pale pink color).
Custom Items: Maid bonnet with a little bit of lace, ribbons on the side and bow with ribbon beneath. Lace choker collar layered on top of the necklace, partially obscuring the topmost beads.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Bonnet inner bonnet fabric pale pink, white lace, pale pink ribbon.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:39 am
Unedited:

Entry Tag: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Mutant Quilin/Imp | Unedited | Solo
Quote:

Soquili Species: Mutant Quilin/Imp- Open eyes.
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Commercial cosplay of Charizard from Pokemon. heart Father for my Charmander boy Loyal Heart (UNCERT).
WIP Needed? Yes please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark orange body.
Pale yellow underbelly and underside of tail.
If he can have the Imp mini head-wings on his back, then please colored like the original Charizard's wings: Orange with a dark teal membrane.
Face: 2 white Fangs please. Face orange. Sapphire blue eyes.
Female Imp horns (the ones pointed backwards) if possible. Dark orange, matching body color.
Mane: (Unedited- Spliced) "Curly" part that falls along his neck with the "Long 1" part on the other side of his neck, and the "Long 2" bangs.
Dark orange.
Tail: Can he please use the Female Quilin tail with the tuft at the end, colored like fire? Otherwise, Female Imp tail?
Base of tail is dark orange to match body, with pale yellow underside.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Split-style hooves, light grey. Legs/fetlocks match body color.
Reference Image(s): Original Charizard. Charizard 2.

Horn(s): Female Imp horns (the ones pointed backwards) if possible.
Wings: Can he have the Imp mini head-wings on his back? Scaled up if possible? Otherwise, no wings please.
Other Notes: Split-style hooves. Must have 2 white Fangs! Imp expression, no closed eyes please.

Trading Post Items: Abalone necklace, with orange pale orange and light yellow beads (alternating) with a yellow stone.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay.

Edited:

Entry Tag: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Mutant Quilin/Imp | Minor | Solo
Quote:

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Mutant Quilin/Imp- Open eyes.
Concept Origin: Commercial cosplay of Charizard from Pokemon. heart Father for my Charmander boy Loyal Heart (UNCERT).
WIP Needed? Yes please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark orange body.
Pale yellow underbelly and underside of tail.
If he can have the Imp mini head-wings on his back, then please colored like the original Charizard's wings: Orange with a dark teal membrane.
Face: 2 white Fangs please. Face orange. Sapphire blue eyes.
(Edited) Backwards-facing horns, rounded end like Charizard. Dark orange, matching body color.
Mane: (Unedited- Spliced) "Curly" part that falls along his neck with the "Long 1" part on the other side of his neck, and the "Long 2" bangs.
Dark orange.
Tail: Can he please use the Female Quilin tail with the tuft at the end, colored like fire? Otherwise, Female Imp tail?
Base of tail is dark orange to match body, with pale yellow underside.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Split-style hooves, light grey. Legs/fetlocks match body color.
Reference Image(s): Original Charizard. Charizard 2.

Horn(s): (Edited) Backwards-facing horns like Charizard.
Wings: Can he have the Imp mini head-wings on his back? Scaled up if possible? Otherwise, no wings please.
Other Notes: Split-style hooves. Must have 2 white Fangs! Imp expression, no closed eyes please.

Trading Post Items: Abalone necklace, with orange pale orange and light yellow beads (alternating) with a yellow stone.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay.

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:40 am
If Heavy Edits/Armor are offered, try for Kellen. heart

2009 concept. (Original Quest Thread).

Updated References- Heavy edits:

Entry Tag: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Regular | Heavy | Solo
Quote:

Edit Category: Heavy
• Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - must end above the knees.) His mane is just passed chest length.
• 3 pieces Complex armor- Head/Neck armor, 2 vambraces on his forelegs.

Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Original template with Fetlocks please.
Concept Origin: Original design- 2009 concept. Horsebreed: Dappled Rose Grey.
WIP Needed? Yes please.

I would like to request one version of Kellen WITH his armor, and one without, if possible. <3 I realized while designing him that his head/neck armor really blocks most of his mane from view, and obscures the feel I was hoping for. :C Thank you very much if you decide to grant my request! <3
If not, or if you'd like to do one version, then please tinker with the way his mane interacts with the armor (forelock sort of spilling out from the top and with the portion across his back visible) until he doesn't look... weird. 8'D

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Lustrous Dappled Rose Grey. I'd like to lean towards the rosey browns coloration wise, but feel free to experiment if certain tones look better. His dapples should be soft and smooth, more prominent on his ribcage/chest and underside of neck.
His coat darkens to a deeper brown hue (so deep it almost looks black as it moves further down) on all four legs, near his chest, at his muzzle, around his eyes, and at the tips of his ears. He has prominent leg "barring" on all four legs, above where his coloration begins to darken smoothly.
He has 3 light pinkish scars: 2 jagged slashes across his chest, one shorter than the other; A slice across his visible shoulder, where a talon would fall from the sky if he were to tuck his shielded neck to guard from another blow coming at his chest.
Face: His eyes are a smoky grey, stunning against his blackened face.
* Mane: (Edited) His mane falls passed chest length, pieces tumbling over his shoulder and forehead to partially obscure one eye (his back eye) from view. Deep rich dark auburn hue.
Note: I've requested the Wild template mixed with Long for his tail, so is there anything that can be done to match the shading/style for his mane and tail? Hopefully shading in that style would be easier and more attractive for you than long noodle hair? :'D
Silken chocolate waves; deep dark brown, the deepest tone of his legs.
Tail: (Unedited- spliced) "Wild" template with "Long" beneath to extend tail's length and make it pile slightly on the ground. Deep rich dark brown hue. Any accessories maybe white/light grey with natural brown, grey, white, or silver feathers. (CC what looks best. heart )
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks please. Rich dark brown-Black (like legs), black hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Coloration/Dappling:
Dappled Rose Grey Collage, leaning more towards rosey brown. Deeper brown (also ref for ribcage dapples) for darker coloration of his coat.
Main dappling reference- soft and smooth. Prominent Dapples. The Deeper brown ref (again) with the prominent ribcage dappling. Underside of neck dappling (also forelock style reference). Closeup of leg "barring", beneath which legs darken to black (hind leg coloration is particularly gorgeous in this reference).
Mane reference(s): Forelock Reference, longer part covering eye on back-facing side of neck connects to rest of his mane.

Other Notes: Original template with Fluffy fetlocks please.

Custom Items: He wears 3 pieces of ornate silver armor (A head/neck guard and a vambrace on each foreleg). Viciously spiked with sharp highlights, they are obviously weapons of war and gleam against his black legs.
x2 Vambraces on forelegs (one on each leg)- Silver. There's 2 thin leather straps behind them that he can pull with his mouth to secure or loosen. (They're also padded inside to protect his foreleg from the metal/blows as he shields).
- I know this ref is a little hard to see, so feel free to experiment to get the look of them right. I was drawn to the spikes and the raised ridges of the armor here, as well as the way it fits/forms around his legs.
Head/Neck Armor Inspiration (Design (c) Tiffany Tran 2004)- Do NOT include the tassel, straps (neck armor is formed to his neck and secured by mane beneath but can be slid off by a strategic movement by himself) and the reigns on his head/neck armor, please. xD He fights without a two-legged now so no control from them needed. Coloration is all silver (to contrast with his coat).

Old versions of Kellen's design using out-of-date references beneath spoiler:

Moderate edits:

Entry Tag: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Regular | Moderate| Solo
Quote:

Edit Category: Moderate
Body Build: Warhorse template with Fetlocks please.
Concept Origin: Original design- 2009 concept.
Horsebreed: Dappled Rose Grey.
WIP Needed? Yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: This lustrous stallion is a Dappled Rose Grey; coloration desired but with more of a rosey tint. His dapples should be soft and smooth.
His coat darkens to a deeper brown hue (so deep it almost looks black as it moves further down) on all four legs, near his chest, at his muzzle, around his eyes, and at the tips of his ears. He has prominent leg "barring" on all four legs, above where his coloration begins to darken.
I'd also like scars (varying in length and age.) CC as to placement; i'll think of backstory later. <3
Face: His eyes are a smoky grey.
Mane: His mane falls almost to the ground in silken chocolate waves, pieces tumbling over his shoulder and forehead to partially obscure one eye from view. One length of his mane rests slightly on his raised foreleg. Deep rich dark auburn hue.
Tail: His tail piles on the ground and wraps slightly around his hind leg. Deep rich dark auburn hue.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - Either stock or Edited; Describe style and color.
Reference Image(s):
Coloration:
Color scheme, but with more hints of rose around his belly: Unicorn Coloration reference (c) Zarac on DeviantArt (lineart by Foxgrin), originally posted here.
Dappled Rose Grey: Coloration Reference
Dapples: soft dapples (Alitair).

Leg "Barring: Legs Closeup

Other Notes: Fluffy fetlocks please.

Custom Items: About his neck is a pounded silver necklace with some sort of celtic knot attatched. Any jewels should be either a rosey hue or the same smoky grey as his eyes.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission obtained from Silent Spy to reference Alitair's "Soft Dapple" look via PM. <3 (2/6/09)

Heavy/Extreme edits:

Entry Tag: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Regular | Moderate| Solo
Quote:

Edit Category: Moderate
Body Build: Warhorse template with Fetlocks please.
Concept Origin: Original design- 2009 concept.
Horsebreed: Dappled Rose Grey.
WIP Needed? Yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: This lustrous stallion is a Dappled Rose Grey; coloration desired but with more of a rosey tint. His dapples should be soft and smooth.
His coat darkens to a deeper brown hue (so deep it almost looks black as it moves further down) on all four legs, near his chest, at his muzzle, around his eyes, and at the tips of his ears. He has prominent leg "barring" on all four legs, above where his coloration begins to darken.
I'd also like scars (varying in length and age.) CC as to placement; i'll think of backstory later. <3
Face: His eyes are a smoky grey.
Mane: His mane falls almost to the ground in silken chocolate waves, pieces tumbling over his shoulder and forehead to partially obscure one eye from view. One length of his mane rests slightly on his raised foreleg. Deep rich dark auburn hue.
Tail: His tail piles on the ground and wraps slightly around his hind leg. Deep rich dark auburn hue.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - Either stock or Edited; Describe style and color.
Reference Image(s):
Coloration:
Color scheme, but with more hints of rose around his belly: Unicorn Coloration reference (c) Zarac on DeviantArt (lineart by Foxgrin), originally posted here.
Dappled Rose Grey: Coloration Reference
Dapples: soft dapples (Alitair).

Leg "Barring: Legs Closeup

Other Notes: Fluffy fetlocks please.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: He wears 3 pieces of ornate silver armor. Viciously spiked, they are obviously weapons of war. (A head/neck guard and two vambraces on his forelegs.) Sharp highlights should accentuate the vicious barbs- no soft metals here. xD

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST ONE VERSION OF KELLEN WITHOUT HIS ARMOR, AND ONE WITH if possible. <3 I realized while designing him that his head/neck armor really blocks most of his mane from view, and obscures the feel I was hoping for. :C Thank you very much if you decide to grant my request! <3
If not, then please tinker with the way his mane interacts with the armor until he doesn't look... weird. 8'D
Vambraces on forelegs
Head/Neck Armor (Do NOT include the tassel and the reigns on his head/neck armor, please. xD)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission obtained from Silent Spy to reference Alitair's "Soft Dapple" look via PM. <3 (2/6/09)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:41 am
Entry Tag: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Kalona | Unedited | Solo
Quote:

Soquili Species: Kalona
Concept Origin: Plushie! Colored by Lady Angel Heart for this year's plushie CYO conversions.
WIP Needed? As you wish.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale pink, lightening on legs and rump.
Wings have the same patterned marking as the plushie please.
Face: Normal expression please. If possible to add the little fangs? Pale nose, rest matching body.
Pale blue eyes.
Horn has same patterned markings as plushie.
Mane: Spliced combo: Warrior's Braid along her neck with the Wild forelock and part on other side of her neck.
Dark pink.
Tail: Kalona Deviltail 2. (Does the lineart allow for the tail to be wrapped around one back leg? If the lineart isn't connected behind the leg and wouldn't allow for that, that's fine!) Tail has patterned spade at the end, as seen on plushie.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kalona hooves.
Dark pink.
Reference Image(s):
User Image Uncert

Horn(s): Kalona Demonhorns 1
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 3
Other Notes: Normal expression.

Trading Post Items: If there is a Rose template item option out there, i'd love for her to have her flower crown! Otherwise, would it be possible to build one from Plumeria flowers?

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:43 am
CYO Plushies:

CYO Plushies that Have Not Been Converted (For future years):

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:45 am
Entry Tag: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Hippogryph/Angeni | Unedited | Twins (Same-gendered)

Sisters
Twin 1: Starshine
Soquili Species: Hippogryph/Angeni
Concept Origin: Original design, sister to my Aliyah Sunrise (UNCERT).
WIP Needed? Sure?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Deep blue with sapphire swirls, star-lit shine. Darkens to almost black on legs.
Face: Matching body. Pale light blue-grey eyes with a slight glow, like starshine.
Mane: (Unedited- Spliced) Floppy Hippogryph Mane with Ringlet layered beneath. CC color, dark blue-black or silver.
Tail: (Unedited- Spliced) Elegant Hippogryph tail layered over Ringlet- Full style. CC color, dark blue-black or silver.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippogryph talons front, Angeni fetlocks back. Silver/grey talons and hooves.
Glowing stars travelling up her legs.
Reference Image(s): Blue Starry Sky.

Wings: Angeni Wing Style 1 . Color matching body, really glowy.

Trading Post Items: Abalone necklace, silver beads and pale white glowing charm. Beaded bracelets, silver with white glowing beads.

Twin 2: Sunset
Soquili Species: Hippogryph/Angeni
Concept Origin: Original design, sister to my Aliyah Sunrise (UNCERT).
WIP Needed? Sure?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Vibrant sunset tones, deep orange yellow and dark purple (See ref image) darkens on head/ears and legs.
Face: Deep orange and red, slight blush on cheeks, ears darken to the purple hue.
Mane: (Unedited- Spliced) Floppy Hippogryph Mane with Ringlet layered beneath. Colored like the water in the image, dark purple fading through the reflection of her sunset hues.
Tail: (Unedited- Spliced) Elegant Hippogryph tail layered over Ringlet- Full style. Colored like the water in the image, dark purple fading through the reflection of her sunset hues.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippogryph talons front, Angeni fetlocks back. Golden talons and hooves.
Reference Image(s): Vibrant sunset.

Wings: Angeni Wing Style 1 . Color matching body, dark purple tips.

Trading Post Items: Abalone necklace, golden beads and vibrant orange-gold charm. Beaded bracelets, gold with vibrant orange-gold charm.

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:48 am
Entry Tag: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Uni-Angeni | Unedited | Solo

Adena Moonrise, mother to Aliyah Sunrise

Soquili Species: Uni-Angeni
Concept Origin: Original Design. Mother for my Aliyah Sunrise (UNCERT).
WIP Needed? Yes.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale powder blue base body with light pink, light purple, and pale orange fading to white and pale light grey around eyes and on legs.
Face: Pale light grey around eyes, slight blush on cheeks and pale powder blue/light purple. Light lashes. White slightly glowy eyes (like moonlight).
Mane: (Unedited- Spliced) Warrior's Braid bangs with the Ringlets portion that flows over her shoulder layered above, Long Braid portion along her neck. Pale white.
Tail: (Unedited) Ringlet- lower only. Pale white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks. Ankle-wings pale white/glowy to match her wings. White hooves, slight glow.
Reference Image(s):

Horn: Curly horn. Pale white glowing horn, please.
Wings: Angeni Wing Style 1. Pale white/glowy tips with a pastel base matching her body, starting at purple fading through pink bit of pale orange then fade to white.
Other Notes: Angeni headwings and ankle-wings.

Trading Post Items: I kind of want a Windy Ribbon, white, on her tail. Maybe a glowy white Plumeria flower or two behind her ear?

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.
Moonlight?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:49 am
Entry Tag: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Hippogryph/Kirin | Unedited | Solo

Sunny Sky

Soquili Species: Hippogrin (Hippogryph/Kirin)
Body Build: Regular with fluffy fetlocks (Hippogryph talons front, fluffy fetlocks back).
Concept Origin: Original Design. Father of my Aliyah Sunrise (UNCERT).
WIP Needed? Yes.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Light blue fading to white through pale purple on legs. Scales light blue.
Face: Light blue (matching body). Pale yellow eyes.
Mane: Floppy style Hippogryph mane. Pale yellow.
Tail: Elegant Hippogryph tail layered atop Long tail. Pale yellow.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippogryph talons front (no scales), fluffy fetlocks back. Pale yellow talons/hooves.
Reference Image(s): Sunny Sky

Wings: Falcon wings. Pale blue fading to white at tips, maybe some light yellow in there like it's warmed by the sun?
Scales: Kirin scales.
Other Notes: Please no breed traits not listed here in the form.

Trading Post Items: Abalone necklace, pale blue beads with a light yellow shell.

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:50 am
Reserved 12/15.

Please do not post. heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:51 am
Reserved 13/15.

Please do not post. heart

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-