Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Convenience Store Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:56 am
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:42 am

User Image

Morwen "M.K" Knight

"Don't ******** with me! I have the power of God and Anime on my side!"

STUDENT

------------------------

Land of the free, birthplace of junk food and super-sized portions.
Jumbo dogs...
Triple patty hamburgers...
Bags of chips that could substitute an entire family meal...

She remembered reading articles about American portion sizes and crazy food concoctions, but she always thought it was an urban legend. This much food was something she could only dream of seeing. One would have expected her to bounce off the walls in excitement once seeing it for herself. But all she could think of was the recent altercation at the school. She couldn't wrap her head around why things had to end the way they did. Morwen had done everything she could have done, yet she still questioned herself on whether it was the right thing to do.

To go off on her sister the way she did...

The store bell chimed as Morwen sluggishly wandered into the store. The blood from the recent nail impressions had dried, leaving behind nasty scabs that lined her picture-perfect skin. Surrounding the deep impressions were a variety of purplish hue bruising, and the skin was still tender to the touch. She was reminded of that sting every time she knocked into a display counter because she wasn't paying attention. "Nn.." Morwen whimpered, moving her hand to her arm as she carefully maneuvered to the next aisle. Everything looked delicious... But for the first time in her life, Morwen didn't feel like stuffing her face.

Her fingers trailed along the never-ending shelves of snacks as she aimlessly wandered the aisles. It hadn't dawned on her that she was purposely wasting time to have an excuse not to go back to the school. Morwen was too much of a coward to face her sister again, afraid of what she would say if she saw her... Afraid of what she might do... "anghenfil" She whispered, almost cringing at the word. Every time she thought of her sister, anghenfil, was the word that came to mind. Yet despite it, she still couldn't hate her monster of a sister. Hatred was a foreign concept to her... No matter how much someone hurt her, she just simply couldn't hate them. It was almost like she wasn't capable of holding that much darkness inside of her.

However, it did lead her thoughts down another rabbit hole. Morwen couldn't help but wonder what lit the flames of hatred inside of her sibling. Did she care too much, or did she not love Aneira hard enough? Where did she go wrong as a sister to deserve Aneira's scornful gaze and childhood abuse?

------------------------

"You could be a pro like me,
Up up, down down, left right, GG."

User Image
Theme Song

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:39 pm
smol sized

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Profile |Peculiarity: Nullification | Appearance: Outfit | Mood: Bored

'Needless to say... I'll be a hero that surpasses even you!' ⇀

A long, drawn out sigh escaped her as her blue eyes scanned over the lenses to her sunglasses, looking over the items on the shelf before her. Every item was just not interesting her, but then again, it hadn't originally been her plan to step foot into this little convenience store. Originally, she had planned to make her way over to LeVane Academy, to take part in the festivities that were going down over at the school. Oh, how disappointed she had been upon arriving and finding out just what kind of event it was. A school for the gifted, hah! What kind of s**t show was the headmaster really running, having their students out playing kiddie games. C'mon, where was the competition?! Where was the chance at showing off your skill, in the hopes of being scouted by a recruiting Hero! In the end, Nunnally hadn't stayed long, leaving with a scowl set on her face and now coming here, trying to make due with her free time.

'This was really a waste of my time.' She thought with an eye roll.

The jingle of a bell caught her attention for a minute, enough to shift her head some, catching the color purple out of the corner of her eye. Aside from the bored looking worker behind the counter, there were now two other people inside the building. Curiosity just a little piqued, Nunnally turned her head just a bit more to get a better view of the stranger that had walked into the building. Unfamiliar, not a known Hero to her, no longer of any importance to her. Shrugging her shoulder, the young woman returned to browsing the shelf in front of her. Not like she was returning to much, the items still didn't hold of an interest to her as well.

To think, the school year had just started, but she was already beginning to think of finding something else. Something better. It wasn't like she'd put much into LeVane Academy, and there was always time to find another school aimed towards those with a peculiarity. She needed to find something that was worth it, something that wouldn't host an event that was more like going to some shitty Carnival. "Whatever." she muttered under her breath, before she plucked up a pack of gum off the shelf.

Turning on her heel, she scanned the store one final time, locating the other girl as she wandered down another aisle. Well, aside from looking like she was talking to herself, the other customer in the store still wasn't of any interest to her. Did she even have a peculiarity, or was she just another nobody? "I'll just have this." She told the cashier, walking over and placing the packet down onto the counter.

Location: Convenience Store | Companion(s): Purple Haired Stranger | Holding: Sunglasses, Eye drops, Cellphone, Money | Status: Single | Voice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:39 pm
User Image
Eric Coulter
The world will remember my name.

I am here: the store
I am with: convenience store people i guess
I feel: bored, hungry

Walking around doing nothing all day sure worked up an appetite. Well, maybe stopping a mugging or two wasn't "nothing", but Eric didn't really get to let loose on basic villains like that. Something major would have been nice, where he could really use his peculiarity to its fullest. If they'd just let him jump out of a helicopter every once in a while. . . .

Anyways, the craving for hot fries was getting pretty strong. He entered the nearest convenience store, going straight for the food section. There was a girl there who seemed to be lost in some sort of food fantasy, rubbing her hand along the shelves as she walked past. He watched her for a moment, wondering what she was even doing. It really didn't seem like she even knew. Eric moved on pretty quickly. Luckily, he knew what he wanted. The hero nabbed two bags of hot fries and an energy drink. Yeah, that would keep him running. Proper hero fuel right here. Eric was so glad he didn't work with Gwen anymore. Sure, she was kind of his mom, but when you're kid was twenty three, sometimes you just had to let them eat junk food for dinner.

He went over to pay, but there was a girl ahead of him. She was just buying a pack of gum. She looked a little young for him to actually flirt with, but that didn't mean he couldn't tease her a little. Staring at the gum as she set it down, Eric joked, "Ah, let me guess. You were thinking of robbing the place, but then you noticed the hottest new hero in town stroll in. Your plan was foiled before you could even put it into action. So instead of running out suspiciously, you decided to buy some gum." Eric nodded sagely as he spoke, as if he understood her hypothetical woes. Oddly enough, he'd been in a similar situation before.

Theme: Novacaine
Outfit - black jumpsuit with lightning decal on back, utility belt, goggles on head.
((Out Of Cake?!: not sure if students who werent at the school need to go back to their dorms? since they dont know the thing happened? if so just pretend i didnt post))

Bansheeava
smol sized

Mewlicious Magician

Springtime Star

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:11 am
Amewlia

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Profile |Peculiarity: Nullification | Appearance: Outfit | Mood: Annoyed

'Needless to say... I'll be a hero that surpasses even you!' ⇀

There was barely any attention set on the clerk, the pink haired teen simply tugging free a few bills from her pocket and setting them onto the counter. A voice in the back of her head was chiding her for buying gum when she didn't even want it, but she was already here, and wasn't ready to return to LeVane. What would she be returning to anyways, some parade next with a giant balloon of the Headmaster? No thanks. Not interested.

Having dubbed the other girl in the store as none of her concern, Nunnally hadn't even taken notice of the older male until he was speaking. Body tensing up at his sudden appearance, Nunnally ignored the clerk when he asked if she wanted her gum in a bag. Scooping it up, she turned, gaze settling onto the male who'd approached. Another unfamiliar face, another person who mattered little to her. Though, according to his words, if she heard him correctly, he was apparently important enough to her to buy gum just to ogle the 'hero.'

Blue eyes raked over his body, her free hand lifting up so that she could slide her sunglasses up to perch onto the top of her head. "You're a Hero?." She asked, sounding as uninterested as she felt. "And what exactly is your power? To flirt with underage girls?"

Before she could say anything more, there was a man entering the building, claiming to be sent to collect any students of LeVane that weren't currently at the school. There was urgency in his tone, a look on his face that made it apparently that something had happened, but he obviously wasn't going to openly explain here and risk a panic. Ah well, not like Nunnally had anything more to do anyways. Looking away from the man, she slammed her hand with the gum into the chest of the man who had approached her.

"Here, Mr. Hero. She released her hold on the gum, giving it to him. "I don't like gum anyways."

Whether he wanted it or not was of no concern to her, she couldn't care less if he took the gum or just left it for someone else. Tossing pink locks over her shoulder, Nunnally turned to follow the staff member back to LeVane. Before she left though, she glanced back over her shoulder towards Eric. "Consider that a gift, from a future top Hero."

[Exit to LeVane Academy Cerretti Common Room]

Location: Convenience Store | Companion(s): Purple Haired Stranger & A Pervert | Holding: Sunglasses, Eye drops, Cellphone, Money | Status: Single | Voice

Out Of Cupcakes ): Sorry, was really looking forward to seeing Nunally interact more with Eric! Perhaps she'll stumble into him another time!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:23 am
User Image
Eric Coulter
The world will remember my name.

I am here: the store
I am with: convenience store people i guess
I feel: bored, hungry

The girl looked . . . uninpressed. Eric supposed he couldn't blame her. He gave a deep nod when she asked he was a hero. It was true. His eyes widened slightly when she revealed she was underage. He was assuming she was slightly below what would be appropriate for him, but if she was under eighteen that did kinda look bad for him. "Ah, well, you see." Ah, whatever, he'd just pretend that she actually wanted an answer to the question she'd just asked.

What did he do again? It was hard to explain in few enough words that people would actually listen. Especially ones who didn't want him talking to them in the first place. "I'm like, really good at getting thrown out of helicopters." Well, it wasn't a lie.

After he gave his answer, someone came in and began talking about how something had happend at that school nearby. Apparently the girl was a student. The girl ended up giving him her gum, saying was a gift from a future top hero. A few snappy replies came to mind, but he didn't respond as she left. Eric slid the gum into his pocket as he paid for his own items and left, continuing his patrol.

[Exit]

Theme: Novacaine
Outfit - black jumpsuit with lightning decal on back, utility belt, goggles on head.
((Out Of Cake?!: No quotes no code since I'm lazy and this doesnt need a response))

Mewlicious Magician

Springtime Star

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♨ Tojuro Kumohira ♨

❖ Tomato ❖

✪ ❂ ✪ ❂ ✪ ❂ ✪ ❂ ✪ ❂ ✪ ❂ ✪ ❂ ✪ ❂ ✪
█【CL: convenient store】█【Peculiarity: Invisibility 】█【Mental state: Calm-ish 】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tojuro started his day like usual as he gotten ready, since it was day off he dressed nicely for the weather. He checked his cell and started the app and sighed at the weather it stated. He'd dress warmly. He'd sit on his bed and ponder his options, could go fishing, or could go on a hike... It took thirty minutes before he grabbed his bag, empty the contents on the ground of his floor and threw it over his shoulder and headed out.

He noticed from time to time students heading in the mountain and would hold his breath and stalk a few students to see whats up... Somehow without realizing it he wounded up following them into the city and taking this chance, since hes probably gonna get caught at least buy something worth while at this point.

Humming a tune as he made his way threw town till he found his Valhalla!? He'd quickly grab a shopping cart and started filling it up with various breads, spices, condiments, snacks, drinks, spices, ect ect. Till his cart was filled to the brim. As he made his way to the check out part.

Once he paid, casting him several hundred bucks he carefully placed what he could in his bag and grabbed two plastic bags and placed one in the other for the more sensitive stuff, like his eggs at the bottom and his breads. He'd wonder the store once more just in case he may or may not have forgotten anything. Wouldn't surprised him since it usually happened more often than not.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

█【With: Unknown】█【Outfit in the image】█【OOC: 】█

▣ ◈ ▣ ◈ ▣ ◈ ▣ ◈ ▣ ◈ ▣ ◈ ▣ ◈ ▣ ◈ ▣ ◈ ▣

Quoted:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:32 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

xxx It was now fall and the air was slowly getting cooler and cooler by the day. Rin didn't really care what the season was as she always found something to do in any season. The cooler seasons to just stay curled up in blankets and read and the warmer seasons to go swimming. She did not dislike or favor any of the four seasons really. Seeing today was not raining she decided that she would go for a walk. Rin had nothing else to do seeing The Exiles had no plans at the moment or at least that she knew of and she had not heard from Sebastian. Nor did she had to work at the book store today so she was totally free.

Rin walked down the street, looking at the ground as she walked as she normally did, noticing some of the colored leaves on the ground and crunching under her feet. Soon enough the lavender haired woman found herself at the convenient store. She looked at it for a moment, thinking if she should go in or not when something caught her eye. The book rack that could be seen through the window. Without hesitating, Rin walked into the convenient store and walked straight to the book and magazine rack. She picked the first book that caught her eye and started flipping through it before putting it back and picking up another one. She did this a few times till she seemed to find a book more to her liking. Once she found a book she likes, her blank pale blue eyes looked around her to see if anyone was watching before putting the book in her bag before picking up another book and started reading it like nothing happened.

Yes, Rin who works at a book store and can get the same book for half price where she works at just stole a book from the convenient store. This was not the first time she had done this. Anyplace that had books she has most likely have stolen a book or two. Besides the Academy, but she would one of these days. What could she say? Girl loves her books to the next level. Rin put one more book in her bag and stopped there because if she put to many books in her bag it would be more noticeable and more likely to be caught.
User Image

User Image

With: No one
            xxx
            Where: Convenient Store
            xxx
            Mood: Fine
            xxx
            xxx
            Ooc: Hope you don't mind I pop in!

shadowabyss1301

tokyoloverTM

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:47 am
Patrick Lockheart
Student: LeVane ~ Convenience Store ~
User Image
Ever since his startling 'first day' of living at the LeVane Academy - following which he found himself forced to spend much of his time within the grounds, it wasn't often that Patrick stepped outside the boundaries of the Academy walls... Instead, the majority of his time was spent taking part in lessons or studying, then there were mealtimes and of course times spent practicing his Violin alone in his room, but today he figured - seeing as though restrictions appeared to have been relaxed - that it was worth heading outside into the world - Can't stay cooped up in his room for all times afterall...

Wrapped up, with a green scarf, gloves and his favourite hoodie, the Curse-Giver found himself wandering the streets aimlessly, his eyes taking in the varying sights around him before his ears picked up the sound of a small bell nearby as someone pushed open the door to the convenience store...

Having come from family of travelers, one would have thought he'd have been itching to get outside and rediscover the world, but having spent a lot of his time inside since the incident, the male was strangely reluctant... This was new territory, he had no idea what the people outside the Academy were like, or how busy it could get - and having visited the Strawberry Cafe once or twice, Patrick had decided it was perhaps better to attend during off-peak times for a less-crowded experience...

Still, with a few coin spare in his wallet, the male turned to face the store, casting a glance across all the fancy banners and signs before advancing towards the door.

It seemed the vast array of colour wasn't just to draw the unsuspecting browser inside, for once he'd stepped over the threshold, he was met with more brightly coloured images - all advertising stock and bargains that he would no doubt find along his travels within...

Taking up a basket - he'd seen others do the same within the brief time that he'd stepped inside, Patrick made his way down the first aisle...

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[Profile]
Clothing: Wearing This On Campus
Clothing: Wearing This Off Campus
With: Nobody he knows
Feeling: Somewhat out of his Comfort Zone
OoC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:21 am
User Image
User Image
                                            He decided to stop by the convi store because he was in need of some things for the dorm. It might have been better to get fresh ingredients from somewhere else; but with everything that had recently happen, which caused some restrictions, he felt this was the best option for the moment. Yoshiro didn't wear anything extra to prepare himself for the chilly weather. His coat would suffice. Not to mention the fact that he could always warm himself up with his peculiarity.

As he approached the store from an odd angle, his strawberry red orbs landed on a female standing in front of the books and magazines. Having nothing else to look at he kept his eyes on her. At one point she looked around just to go back to reading. It was a strange occurrence, but he didn't bother to think about it too much. Still, he happened to glance over while walking in--right around the time she slipped in her second book. Instead of going straight to what he planned on doing, he made his way over to her. She might not have noticed he saw her since he only caught the tail end of the thievery. Anyone else that was there was not noticed as of yet.

Yoshiro walked up to stand next to her while not being too close. His eyes ran across the rows to see if anything caught his interest; although it was partial for show since that's not what he came to get. Strawberry orbs shifted to look at her and what she had in her hand. "Interesting?" He was referring to the book she currently held. There was a long enough pause for her to answer before he added random information. "I mostly read for educational purposes. I've never tried to pick up a book for entertainment reasons." His eyes shifted to look back at the options as he spoke. For the moment, he didn't mention anything about what he saw take place.

Quote:

Tala Maxwell

tokyoloverTM

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:56 pm

𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟 & 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥

Where ☓ Convenience store Mood ☓ Tired as usual With ☓ No one in particular Wearing ☓ Here Profile ☓ Here
━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━

It wasn't a nice fall day and Carrie was dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a black tank top with a dark olive green jacket over top. She walked through the streets in silence, considering grabbing some fresh coffee. Though canned coffee was less expensive and she could buy it in bulks. The redhead reached the convenience store and saw that it was surprisingly busy for the time of day. There were at least four others in the store, not including the employee's. She looked over to her right at the magazines and saw a boy trying to interact with a girl who had violet colored hair. Thinking that it was a pretty color, Carrie almost felt sorry for the girl who probably only wanted to be alone. She told herself that she shouldn't judge the boy right away, but it was human thought.

Ignoring them, she continued to walk into the store. Except that she realized that she would probably pick up more then just canned coffee so she turned around back to the front of the store to grab a basket. There was another boy who had entered in who was grabbing a basket. Carrie didn't say anything as she just waited and watched until the boy was gone away from the baskets. She grabbed a bright red basket and continued back into the store. As she turned a corner to go into the aisle of groceries, she nearly ran into another boy- this time one with light blue hair.
"Oh- Excuse me, I'm sorry," she apologized quietly as to having bumped into him. Carrie backed away a few steps, trying to think if she should go around him or walk back the other way. She made a note in her head that she desperately needed to work on her social skills.

Themes: Bird Song - Blood in the Cut

Quirk:

❖ Crystallization- she can create, shape and manipulate crystals and crystalline materials by consuming blood (whether its her own or someone else's). She can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into crystals.
It's a secret of her blood consumption as she fears for being judged.

(OOC: Mind if I throw my character in?)

Main image drawn by me, bottom image drawn by 2thPaste
Alykia

Tala Maxwell

tokyoloverTM

shadowabyss1301

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:03 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

xxx Everything seemed to be going fine. At that moment there was only her and one other person in the store so she felt calm. She had not been caught and so far it seemed like no one noticed her, which was what Rin wanted. The sound of the slidinging doors went off signaling another person was entering the store which Run did not pay much notice to but then it went off again! The store was getting more busy which could be both a good and bad thing for Rin. On the Good side with more people she may be able to blend in more instead of the people behind the counter only having to look at her... But with more people in the store that also meant more eyes on her maybe.

The young woman let out a slight sigh as the sound of the door went off once more. Run was about to put a book she had in her purse when someone spoke to her. Her pale blue eyes glanced over to where the voice came from to see a boy in with strawberry coloured like eyes speak to her. It appeared that Run had been caught in the act! Annoyed with herself, the young woman closed the book and placed the book back on the rack and turned away as if nothing happened or like she didn't hear the boy. Rin had to think of something quick as it seemed the store was now busy with people. Walking a little to fast, Rin walked down a aile where a blonde boy was with a red basket. She purposely bumped into him hard enough so some things would fall off the shelf.

Rin didn't stop there, she then walked passed a red head girl and blue haired boy who just bumped into each other. Taking advantage of that the violet hair woman pushed over a stand of candy that was by the two, making it look like it was those two who did it. Hoping that was enough distractions, the book thief went for the exit while all the commotion was going on.
User Image

User Image

With: a store of people
            xxx
            Where: Convenient Store
            xxx
            Mood: a little on edge
            xxx
            xxx
            Ooc: oh wow this store is popping! Lol

Alykia

Tala Maxwell

Zombuddie

shadowabyss1301

tokyoloverTM

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:28 pm
Patrick Lockheart
Student: LeVane ~ Convenience Store ~
User Image
Patrick hadn't traveled too far up the first aisle when a curious product caught his eye - okay, they were biscuits - an everyday item that often drew the eye for those already quite addicted to them, but the term 'enrobed' in chocolate was a curious one and he couldn't help but find himself eager to see exactly why they were so special. If it hadn't been for the fact that the packet was a bright blue colour and also standing upon a shelf of 'Special Offers' he may have just continued walking.

Already he could tell how easy it was to waste money on such curiosities, but it was as he reached out for the box that someone moved up the aisle - he caught the female out of the peripheral of his vision, but she appeared to move a lot quicker than he had expected and as she disappeared out of sight behind him a sudden impact to his back jolted him forward, sending his outstretched hand into the neatly stacked boxes which promptly scattered in either direction.

Having always kept a respectable distance from others for fear his hands weren't the only means of Cursing them, the male drew a shocked breath at the contact, twisting round to meet the cause of the shunt before narrowing his eyes as he watched that same female continue along the aisle as though she hadn't even seen him. "Hey!" There was clearly no use calling out to her, but what baffled him more was that she appeared to knock into one of the stands close beside a pair further along before making a beeline for the exit... "What the Frick?" he looked around to see if anyone else had noticed, then realised he was standing in a pile of boxes which he had inevitably knocked from the shelf...

"Some humans..." he shook his head hoping Karma would catch up with her soon enough before bending down to gather up what he could and setting the stock as neatly as he could back on the shelf... "Maybe I shouldn't have bothered...but then again, I can't stay inside all day..." mumbling to himself, he noted that at least two of the boxes had fallen into his own basket - guess Fate had intervened, it was just lucky he had money on him...

Depending on whether or not he was approached by anyone else, Patrick would linger a little longer within the aisle before cautiously making his way onto the next...

Alykia

tokyoloverTM

Zombuddie

Quote:

[Profile]
Clothing: Wearing This On Campus
Clothing: Wearing This Off Campus
With: Nobody that he knows, maybe Yoshiro if he recognises him lol*
Feeling: Totally unimpressed
OoC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:09 am
User Image
User Image
                                            He didn't pay attention to the person that came in after him. After all, currently talking to a thief. She heard him. He was positive. That was because she took a moment to look over at him. Sure it could have been because he moved to stay next to her, but if that was the case she would have glanced over earlier. He watched as she quietly put the book back and fled the scene--causing unnecessary chaos in her wake.

Yoshiro didn't really pay much attention to her. Instead, he grabbed the book she just sat down and walked over to the exit. How else was she going to get out? There was no reason to follow her when his path was shorter. "Do you always cause a mess?" He asked as a way to get her attention. Then he handed the book out to her. "Didn't you want this?" He looked at her while waiting just a moment before adding something else. "You know, you could always borrow from the library." He pointed out what was probably obvious. If she wanted to get in trouble for stealing something you could obtain for free that was fine. He didn't really care, but it was incredibly stupid. The only reason he confronted her was because he happened to see it and was curious.

"Are you going to run away from me again? Or tell me your secrets?" He was being a bit cryptic with his words. Might have even been teasing. Really, he just wanted to know why she would attempt to do such a thing.

Quote:

Tala Maxwell

tokyoloverTM

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:44 am

𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟 & 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥

Where ☓ Convenience store Mood ☓ Tired as usual With ☓ No one in particular Wearing ☓ Here Profile ☓ Here

Just as she was walking around the boy, the violet haired girl from the other aisle was suddenly in front of Carrie. For some reason, the girl pushed into the boy and things had gotten knocked off of the shelf. Carrie was about to yell at her, but she was quickly walking by her and she didn't have a free hand to grab the girl. "Hey! What's your problem!?" she called out to the girl who was racing down the aisles and hopefully on her way to the exit. She hated people who loved to make a ruckus on purpose.

Then all of a sudden she heard another sound from the aisle behind her. The redhead first looked to the boy and items that had fallen in their aisle and when she was sure he could handle it, Carrie turned the corner and saw yet another shelf knocked to the ground- probably no thanks to the girl. Standing above it was the boy who had inevitably grabbed a basket before she did. He seemed to be handling his own, already placing the books that had gotten knocked down back neatly into the shelves.
"Hey.. You alright?" she asked him.

Themes: Bird Song - Blood in the Cut

Quirk:

❖ Crystallization- she can create, shape and manipulate crystals and crystalline materials by consuming blood (whether its her own or someone else's). She can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into crystals.
It's a secret of her blood consumption as she fears for being judged.

(OOC: )

Main image drawn by me, bottom image drawn by 2thPaste
Alykia

Tala Maxwell

tokyoloverTM

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items