Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Convenience Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:10 pm
Hope the kind

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Seth Wilson
Stephan Wilson

Razor Web
The Gunman

At least Seth had managed to grab up the five dollar bill and slide it into his pocket, before he glanced over to the side to see the car hurtling towards him. It was too close, it would be on him in not even a second. He couldn't escape. Great, run over while scrounging for loose change. Best obit ever. His brain barely had time to process the thought before he felt impact from two different sides; both the side facing the car and his front had been struck by something, and he was flung off to the side. His side hurt like hell, maybe, he was really having a hard time processing things, but his front had been hit by something soft. Hearing a voice speaking above him, he tentatively opened an eye, the other one was being a bit slow to open, and espied a female. That was about all his brain was up to processing while it was still in shock. "I think so..." he tried to sit up, but half of his body was making minimal effort to respond, so he was forced to give up his attempt. "Or maybe not."

From across the street, a figure came running up. It was hard to tell at first what sex this individual was, for they were dressed in fairly baggy jeans and a hooded jacket several sizes too big. Whatever the gender, the figure was tall, barely an inch if any shorter than the man who had just been creamed. The hooded figure knelt down by the two, but their attention was clearly upon the injured man, even though no hint of a face could be seen from under the hood. "You saved his life, well done." The voice was deep yet soft, but decidedly masculine. Despite the early morning hour, the weariness in his voice seemed much too deep-rooted to be reflective of the time of day. "However, he's in bad shape. You have a phone on you, yes? You need to call emergency, tell them there has been a hit and run at the corner of First St. and Hope St." He handed her a scrap of paper with three letters and four numbers on it. His hands looked like a skeleton wrapped in pale flesh shrink wrap, though the veins stood out clearly, and his hand shook ever so slightly. "That is the license number of the vehicle that did it. I imagine the police will want to know about that."

The man checked first the bleeding at Seth's head, but found it was only from a small scrape, nothing particularly dangerous compared to other potential injuries. Next he looked over the damage to Seth's side. He was no doctor, so made extra sure not to move the man in any way, but even without proper training, the nascent swelling told him that there were broken bones. As he was checking to see if there were any other injuries, he couldn't help but pause for a moment. Though logic told him it was unlikely, he couldn't shake the feeling that he knew this youth...somehow. But how? He had been...elsewhere for seventeen years now, and the man lying prone on the ground couldn't have been much older than early twenties, yet there was something about him which seemed so reminiscent.

Seth had caught the man's voice, and something about it made him pause. It sounded like his father's voice, or rather, a pale shadow of his father's voice. The tone and cadence were all correct, but there was a strength and warmth that was now lacking. From his vantage point on the ground, Seth was able to see the face of the man. He couldn't begin to find words to describe what he saw. Yet, the eyes...those eyes used to be filled with such joy, used to seem so bright, now they were cold and dead. Seth wasn't sure if this was his end, or a miracle had occurred: was he hallucinating that his father was with him, or had those men all those years ago lied, and now his father was here?

With: Teen girl, and his father?xxxxxxMood: ConfusedxxxxxxStrings: NonexxxxxxOoc: -

With: Teen girl, & someone he may knowxxxxxxMood: ConcernedxxxxxxHealth: Ok morningxxxxxxOoc: He will disappear before first responders show up.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Student File Profile || Peculiarity Luck Energy Manipulation || Location Convenience Store || Lucky Company Hot Stuff & Skeletons|| Wearing Not so casual but casual ||

Doki Doki Doki Doki

The girl’s heart pitter pattered as her arms were holding onto her ideal type. As lucky as she was to hold such an attractive person, there was some turmoil brewing. 'I’m not “cool” enough for him yet.' Hoglah’s inner voice was dejected at these findings. Even if the teenager was of legal age, it was probably going to look too weird if they were seen together. After all, he had this punk vibe going on while she was still trying to find her own edgy self. 'Why couldn’t my parents have given birth to me sooner?! It would have given me some more time.' These were sad times. Her luck could only bring her so far before she would have to occasionally run into the wall that was reality. Speaking of which, pinky needed to get her head back into the game. Since Hot Stuff was moving around, the teenager tried to give him some space to work around. Thankfully, it looked like he needed some help when the unnamed stranger found that he couldn’t quite get up. This gave her enough of an excuse to keep her hands on him for the intended purpose of assisting him.

Before she could even realize it, there was another presence upon her. Maybe she was just a lucky person when the baggy stranger gave her some solid advice. Hoglah’s alarmed feature melted back into a passive expression. The girl tried to train her face to look a bit more mute instead of smiling at every stranger like a weirdo. 'Only smile when necessary. It makes a bigger impact.' She reminded herself of the article’s words. Yes, this teenager was taking the advice of some cheap magazine that was targeted at teenagers. "I did what I could." Hog replied in an indifferent tone at the praise she received. Internally, she was practically giggling with joy. Pinky didn’t realize that her own selfish desires were going to get rewarded by someone’s words. It was starting to look like a great day!

There was an attempt to be unphased by the baggy man’s hand. While taking the information on the vehicle, the teen pondered about the skeleton she saw. That wasn’t the most sexiest thing she had ever seen but it wasn’t bone chilling either hahaha, get it? "Yes sir." Hoglah replied coolly as her phone was whipped out as she dialed the emergency number. Informing the receiver the situation, it didn’t take long for them to send an ambulance this way. Pinky did watch the voluminous man as they checked Mr.Hot Stuff. Hog had no idea what he was doing but it kinda looked like he was inspecting the injured man.

Rubies shifted over to the ambulance as it arrived to the scene. The paramedics and a stretcher came out to lift H.S off into the vehicle. She looked around for Mr.Baggy but it seemed like he had long disappeared. When offered to come along for the ride, Hog gave a discreet nod. She was the only here to have witnessed the scene, surely she would be questioned by the police. So without missing a beat, the two were sent off to the nearest hospital.

[Exit]

User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:34 pm
User Image
User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Practitioner of the Arts Professor | Am I taken?: Yes, by Ander LeVane.
    Do I have a preference?: Men | I am feeling: Already disappointed | Who am I with?: No one yet | Where am I?: The Big city - Convenience Store | My suit?: This

User Image

If he were to be honest? He didn't have much hope for today. It was either going to be chaotic, or very boring today. He wasn't sure which one that he would want. Considering what he had in terms of a team, he hoped for something that wasn't too chaotic. It wasn't that they were bad or anything...he just didn't have peculiarity strong people on his team. He supposed that was why he was put with them to begin with.

Lifting his hand, the professor fixed the mask a bit, testing the voice changer by singing a tune for a few seconds randomly. His cloak was in good shape and everything seemed in order. You wouldn't recognize him at all, unless you were familiar with old time Japanese heroes. But he doubt that he had any hero fanatics in his team.

Lifting his hand, he turned his wrist over as a screen lit up, a built in communication device in his glove. Courtesy of the school's cyberlinguist. It seemed, according to this list, that he was supposed to be meeting Alphonse, Saren, Han and Jeremiah. No one that he was particularly close with...he kind of almost wished that he got more familiar students like Hwan, Yasu, Rebecca, Prom, and Stitch. Pupils he knows would listen to him. At least he knew Han more than the others. He was a good kid. Always listened to his superiors.

"I suppose it doesn't really matter."

Especially considering that he wasn't exactly supposed to do anything to help them. Depending on the situation of course. Hopefully he didn't really need to get involved with any of it. The less he had to help them with, the more they would learn.

Just Rosa
    Mayumi Hiiragi
    Lord Hedo
    Quote:
  •  
    PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:46 pm
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | My House: Alaric | Am I taken?: No.
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Ready! | Who am I with?: The professor | Where am I?: The Big City - Convenience store | My Suit?: This!

User Image

He wasn't really sure if his outfit was a bit much, but he was proud of putting it together. Not to mention that now that he actually had muscle, it looked way better on him than when he was kind of scrawny. Watch out Rebecca, your man now had muscle for you to touch! That thought...made him really red! Walking forward, the teen with his hands at his side, looked at the sky for a moment. They weren't put into the same teams, but at least they would be working hard under the same sky today. he really hoped that she did okay with her mission and her team.

"We will both do our best."

He would utter to himself quietly before facing forward again, making his way over to the teacher in all his garb. Luckily for Alphonse, he recognized the hero costume from back home. A very popular hero for their amazing use of the elements. He was glad to be with a teacher he was more familiar with peculiarity wise. Some of the teachers could be secretive about that. Like he was any better.

At least, thanks to that guy at the school, he has a better handle on his peculiarity and feels a lot healthier. He would not miss the bouts of sickness he got or the increase of dosage with a risky medication. At least it would help Rebecca feel less guilty about not being able to help him with the peculiarity. And that would help him better support the members of his team! Now he just had to wait for the rest of them to show up.

Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:00 am
    User ImageUser Image
                                            MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Convenience store COMPANY ▬ ❝ Teacher and Alphonse

Wearing her hero outfit which she had designed herself she carried with her a two foot tall metal cylinder strapped to her left shoulder. She also brought her bow and quiver which was on her right shoulder.“Well today is the day I hope everything goes well.” She thought as she arrived at the Convenience store. She had been put on offense which was okay it was not her first choice but it was okay. Looking around she realized that there was already two people here. She did not really know anyone on her team to well. She knew their names from class but other than that she had no idea what they were like. She had not really made much friends yet since she has been spending most of her time studying, reading, and painting. Come to think of it she really needed to get out more. Maybe after this is over she will try and get to know people better. She walked over to the two and stood there quietly she figured that things would be discussed once the rest of the group showed up. As they waited for the others her mind began to travel. She wondered how Takashi and his team would do and hopped that they would be okay honestly she really hopped all the teams would be safe. She grabs an arrow from her quiver and starts twirling it around her finger like she would see people doing with pens. She would start out slow and then get faster as she went being sure to be careful not to hit anyone around her.

Out Of Cookies
                                            Just Rosa
                                            tiny14xx2
                                            Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:14 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Jeremiah de León

His first day attending LeVane Academy and already he was going to have to prove himself. As a masked vigilante openly walked the streets the onxy haired young man knew his time wasn't going to be a walk in the park, so he half expected a trail by fire for him while attending one of the most prestigious schools of its kind. His black coat and outfit modestly hid the fit form physique hidden under the layers of clothing while his mask distorted the full view of his facial features, hiding his identity rather well. With not a name to his masked persona just yet, the grayscale eyes of the young man happen upon some other few at the convince store who happen to look much like the crew he was assigned to.

With what he thought had appeared to be ample numbers for the test, the onyx haired gray eyed young hero calmly approached the gang with a slight wave of his hand and a nonchalant greeting with his smooth yet brisk tone of voice. "Hi. I'm assuming you're all also with LeVane Academy."

Company:: Students and Teacher?
    Clothing:: Hero outfit
    Feeling:: Calm and confident
    Condition:: Healthy
    Card account:: 1,000.00$
    Items::
    tiny14xx2

Mayumi Hiiragi

Just Rosa

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
    • Restorative Spirit 250
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    • Novice Striker 150

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:52 pm
    User Image
    00[

There is nothing more beautiful
    than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.

ood → Excited
    ocation → Convenient store
    houghts → Can we buy snacks while we're here?
    Suit On/ Off
    heme → The Cure

Oh boy, he's running late. He had trouble sleeping again the other night and ended up going to sleep really late. He was making his way to the plaza area where the convenient store that is the meeting spot for his team. He is a bit...bummed out that he's not with either Hwan or Yasu, but on the plus side; he's teamed up with Al! This is actually the second time they were put together in a team. He was also team up with Saren who's Takashi's sister but.. he doesn't really know the last guy. He seems to be one of the newer students.

Adjusting his hero suit on the way over, not the best idea while you're in a rush since he tripped a few times. Still getting used to his new suit; his other one.. didn't really fit him [not physically fit]. It was his original idea to have a suit that made him look more.. serious? But after a few months his perspective changed so he got a new suit, it looked similar to his last one but he got it in white and since Hwan avoided that part when he enrolled he just hwan his old one. Kind of funny noe that they really look like the ying yang symbol; black hair & white suit and white hair & black suit.

Upon arriving to the shop, he spotted his teammates along Mr. Koyagani who's there face. "Hiya! He says with a cheerful voice with a friendly wave. He briefly glanced at Seiji before glancing back at the other three. Since the teacher is not there to give them help unless absolutely necessary so one of them needs to take the initiative to make a plan and lead the others. "So,I was wondering if maybe we should call each other by codenames and alias. And we should also come up with a plan on how we should carry out the patrolling. Like the roles we were given. I'm scout.

User Image

There is strength in softness.

Out.Of.Cosplays:
    tiny14xx2

Mayumi Hiiragi

Lord Hedo

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:51 pm
    User Image
    User Image

It was just another day for this convenience store worker. They were checking the back (where they stored their goods) to see if they would need to put in an order for any particular item. With a clipboard in hand and fully concentrated on their task at hand, they failed to realize that the door, behind them, was slowly closing. It wasn’t until a familiar click resounded in the room that Victoria realized that anything had happened.

"After all I’ve done for you...this is how you treat me?!" A male voice penetrated through the door and into the woman’s ear. She was befuddled at who was speaking to her. "I treated you well! I was nice to you and you were nice to me too!" The brunette was still confused as they cautiously looked around the room. "And even when I finally got the courage to ask you out, you know what you did?! You REJECTED me! Told me that you weren’t interested!" Victoria only now began to realize who had locked her in the room. A fellow co-worker who she had apparently caught their fancy. He had been a shy man who didn’t converse much with others, but she talked to him and got him to come out of his shell. The woman had no idea that her behavior would cause him to fall for her hard.

And then, with sudden realization, she began to smell the smoke! "If I can’t have you, then how can I let anyone else! You’re such an ungrateful b***h!" Danger was beginning to well inside the frail woman as the man’s voice grew. He didn’t sound like himself! "I hope you burn in Hell!" There was the sound of their co-worker walking away as smoke began to rise around the store. "Wait! Bri-" The brunette approached the door but she made a poor mistake. A small explosion popped right by her, pushing her away from the exit and down to the ground. It wasn’t powerful enough to obliterate her, but it was enough to cause some steel fragments to whack her across the head. Now, a poor victim laid on the ground unconscious.

Other small bombs detonated around the building, causing the fire to take ahold of the convenience store. The people inside began to panic as they dashed away towards the exit. Meanwhile, the one responsible walked out of the employee's entrance and watched as a dark plume rose into the sky.

Will innocent blood be spilled today?

Just Rosa

Lord Hedo

Mayumi Hiiragi

tiny14xx2

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
    • Restorative Spirit 250
    • Novice Striker 150
    PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:34 pm
    Jeremiah de León

To his assumption a truth of his eagerness did show. While the raven haired masked student thought everyone was there another student appears onto the scene and completes the true collection of their team: All roles now accounted for. With the newly appearance of a kinder hero-in-training the gray eyed new student looked over to the guy before then lending his own voice to the talks. Since they were going to be in this team the raven haired one figured he might as well play along. "I agree with that plan." The masked young man takes a step forward closer to the group and his gray irises catch a glint of sun which turns them into a silver as he gazes between everyone between his words. "Aliases will make communicating quick and easy while also making no need for names just yet." Though they were to be in the same academy this one felt names would only make them all more attached at this moment than what was needed; Or so thinks the lone wolf. "If we're going to pick nicknames though I vote we go for colors or our given roles. Black is my name if we choose colors, but Defender is the role I was given for the test."

Just then a scream broke the peace and a flood of customers began running in the direction of the students and the teacher. The ground shook as the collection of small bombs blew up and the shattering of glass was like a splash of cold reality while fire began to make a glow within the building. A feeling of fear caused silver eyes to go wide as his gaze reflected a familiar glow and a horrid flash of the past ran through his thoughts. His hand balled up into a fist, recalling the firemen on that dreaded night he recalled, and suddenly the raven haired masked student turned to face his fellow heroes-in-training. "We need to form two teams of two, one team to enter through the back and one team to enter the front. One of the members in each team will try to find were the fire is starting and check to see if we can attempt to put out the flames. The other member of each team will stay focused on finding any survivors and getting them all to safety."

The black haired one should have waited for conformation from his fellow teammates. The lone wolf should have waited for them all to quickly decide who will go with who based on who can do what. He should have but the young man's heart was beating miles a minute, and hearing the screams only blinded him as he ran alone through the front door and rushed to try searching from where the fire is starting.

Company:: Students and Teacher!
    Feeling:: Adrenalized and slightly scared
    Items:: Pocketknife, Pistol, Cellphone
    Save points remaining: 1 2 3
    Save point locations: 1 2 3
    tiny14xx2

Mayumi Hiiragi

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:42 am
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Practitioner of the Arts Professor | Am I taken?: Yes, by Ander LeVane.
    Do I have a preference?: Men | I am feeling: Already disappointed | Who am I with?: No one yet | Where am I?: The Big city - Convenience Store | My suit?: This

User Image

He mainly watched, giving a small wave in greeting as each person showed up. He was meant to be something of a shadow today, so he didn't intend to speak too much while they worked. He didn't want to baby them. Watching them behind his mask, he piped up anyway when the other one mentioned picking names by color or position.

"When you enlist at the school, your alias is already supposed to have been chosen. Theirs are Ghost, Lotus, Lamb and mine is Koi. I believe your record read Deadman."

Though it was like Seiji to give such threats to those who pissed him off, this time it was no threat. That was literally the alias he read in the file. This time they couldn't get mad at him for saying it, because it was accurate. However, there was not much time to think about it, when he heard screams and explosions shortly after. It seemed like there were so many, and he could already feel his body absorbing the heat and being drawn to the flames. It seemed like another student was as well, when he barked out orders and ran forward. Grabbing him by the shirt, Seiji yanked him backwards towards the team.

"It is exactly that kind of stupidity which makes people believe none of you are ready. Listen up. You will properly split up to figure out how to get rid of the fire like he said. Considering that there are several explosions near each exit, you aren't going to be able to find one source and need to work together to extinguish them all. Because that might take you all some time, I will go inside and find survivors. I am the only one who can withstand the heat and properly heal. Don't be morons and don't give me a reason to write your families to tell them you died because you are ******** stupid."

With that, he glared at the black-haired student from behind his mask, before he went inside the building. His hands did not go up, and his body did not edge away from the flames that were licking his fire retardant. However, he hoped that the kids would hurry and figure out how to put the flames out. Because Seiji planned to stay inside the building until they figured things out. He just didn’t want the students taking too long and risking the life of survivors or an idiot dying of inhalation or burning alive. It didn’t matter what his peculiarity was. There was no way he could carry out multiple people alone before his time ran out. It was a stupid and reckless plan. He wasn’t looking to have a death on his hands.

Using air to push away any smoke from his face and where he was looking, he scanned the area for any survivors. At first, the place seemed barren. And then he reached something akin to a jackpot in the middle. Several people who looked like they were blown by the force of the explosion. Some were badly injured and others were minor wounds. He immediately started clearing the area of flames and smoke, his hand moving down to push aside the fabric of his cloak so he could reveal several cantines of water. Opening one, he started pulling the water from it, so he could begin to heal them and cool down their bodies. For now, to ease panic, he would use the water laced with a sedative to keep them resting while they waited for the students.

When that group was done, he made sure to keep a sphere of cool air around them with the water as he made his way back into the fire to look around for more people. Once again, he felt like he had no one else to help, unless he found a woman by herself towards the back. It looked like she was an employee as well. He would repeat the same process as everyone else, healing her wounds and cleaning out the shrapnel, making sure her organs were okay and giving her clean air. However, he had to lift her up and carry her towards the other group eventually, so that he was not far away from them for too long. She would be set with the rest and he would make another round through the burning building, before making his way back towards the circle of sleepy bodies.

"And now I wait on the students to hopefully not tire me out. If those ******** spend anymore than 10 minutes, I will be ******** livid."

Especially considering that if he wasn't here, that would mean the victims wouldn’t have made it out alive. Not when you have dingus over there running into the fire while there was quite a few people present. There was no way he would have even reached the girl, had he been focused on the people inside the front of the store. Considering the amount of flames, there was no way he would even reach the back without burning to a crisp.

Just Rosa
    Mayumi Hiiragi
    Lord Hedo
    Quote:
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:25 am
    User ImageUser Image
                                            MOOD ▬ ❝ Worried, and Scared LOCATION ▬ ❝ Convenience store COMPANY ▬ ❝ Mr. Koyagani, Alphonse, Haneul, and Jeremiah

As another student arrived she gave a wave “Yes we are with LeVane. Now that you are here we are waiting for one more person and then our team will be complete.” No sooner did she finish her sentience another student arrived. “Hello It looks like we are all here now.” As Haneul talked about aliases and the role they were given she agreed they needed to use aliases preferably the ones they had used when they entered the school. As Jeremiah suggested that they use code names other than their aliases that they had in their school records. Like picking a color to use or just going by their position they were given Mr. Koyagani Spoke up on the subject. Stating that they should go by the aliases in their school records. Thankfully she had remembered everyone's aliases already that were in her group. There was Alphonse (Lamb), Haneul (Ghost), Mr. Koyagani (Koi), Jeremiah (Deadman), and then herself (Lotus). Next thing she knew she heard screaming like two people were fighting then she heard several explosions. They did not sound like they were really big explosions but they were still big enough to cause harm to people and start bad fires. As Deadman barked orders at them he went to run into the building with out even thinking anything through. Thankfully Mr. Koyagani was there to stop him and then explained that there had been several bombs and that just him alone could not put the fires out and rescue everyone. He also mentioned that they needed to work together to find the sources of the explosions to be able to put out the fire. Then he went and jumped through the flames entering the store. He was right they needed to work together to get the fires out and be able to save as many as they can. She thought for a moment fire needed oxygen and with out it the fire would die if there was a way she could make a big enough dome out of glass to cut off its oxygen supply it would die. But that might take to long and it could also harm the people inside. If they split into two groups with two of them entering from the front and two of them entering from the back they might be able to get all the fires put out. Only problem being they had know way to know how many explosions there had been and where they were located. Of course the obvious spot to put the bombs would be at the exits so that was a good start as to where they might be located. “Mr. Koyagani is right we need to work together to find where the bombs were set off so we can put out the fire. But if we split into two groups with two of us going in the front and two of us in the back we might be able to locate the sources and put the fire out much faster.” She opened a pouch she had strapped to her leg and pulled out the little mirrors she had in it handing one two each of her teammates. “We will be able to communicate with these. Just tap in the canter of the mirror twice and it will connect you with all four of use should anyone get separated.” She figured that Mr. Koyagani did not have much time before the fire would over take him as well so they needed to be quick looking around she looked for a fire hydrant there was one fairly close to the front of the store. But seeing as they had no fire hose or any other way that they could transport the water she was unsure what they could do with it. She knew that there had to be a fire extinguisher or two in the store but that would not be enough to put out the fire.

Out Of CookiesSorry it took so long and sorry if it is not really that good. I don't think my writing is that god so.
                                            Just Rosa
                                            tiny14xx2
                                            Lord Hedo
                                            Hope the kind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:59 am
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | My House: Alaric | Am I taken?: No.
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Ready! | Who am I with?: The professor | Where am I?: The Big City - Convenience store | My Suit?: This!

User Image

So much was happening all at once, that it took the other time to really absorb it all. First, students started to show up and chat, and then the teacher was reprimanding a student. And then BOOM! Explosions all in the store after they heard the shouting. What are the odds that they happened to be RIGHTOUTSIDETHESTORE? Considering it, they could have totally been blown up if they weren't careful. And...is that guy just watching and grinning?

But his attention was taken by Jeramiah, and Al was going to pull the student back as they tried to run into the building, thinking already that it was a bad idea for him to do that; but the teacher seemed to have already caught him. He wasn't sure how to take being called a ******** idiot, and frowned at the swearing male who went into the burning and exploding building himself. Was he crazy? Fire was one thing, but there was no way he could survive a blast right?

His gaze turned to Saren after she spoke, his head nodding in agreement as he took the mirror and slid it into his easy access pouch. "Who should split up with whom? We should probably stick the people with strong peculiarities on each side since they will have a better chance of putting it out. So defense on one side with support or scout and the offense on the other with the scout or support." His attention was brought back to the man who was giving a creepy look, his hands pulling everyone in gently into a huddle. "Whoever is on this side, I would keep an eye on that creepy guy. I saw him come out of the store before the explosion and he is looking at the burning building creepily." he would try to say softly before he pulled away so that they could start. "We have to make sure to keep an eye on that."

Mayumi Hiiragi
    Just Rosa
    Lord Hedo
    Quote:
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:19 am
    User Image
    00[

There is nothing more beautiful
    than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.

ood → ....
    ocation → Convenient store
    houghts → Guess it's a no for the snacks.
    Suit On/ Off
    heme → The Cure

Though not long after Haneul arrived to join his team, he heard some shouting not far from them by the front entrance of the store. And by tone alone of the man's voice, you can tell he was full of anger. But it doesn't give him the reason for what he did. Just as Han joined with the others while coming up with a plan with code names for patrolling he felt the ground beneath him shake as a series of small explosions went off, he heard screaming from those inside and with the sudden violent shaking caused him to lose balance and fall onto the ground. ”Ow..” He thought to himself as he gets back up on his feet. Panic spiked inside of him when he saw the new guy (or at least new to him) decided to run inside of the building without waiting for them, but thankfully Seiji was quick enough to grab and yanked him back. ”He’s right, running in without a full fledged plan will only cause more harm than help.” He simply commented before slipping back at his mask on.

Looking down at the small hand mirror Saren gave out, this mirror can be used as a communication device.. How fascinating, technology sure has evolved so much to be able to create something like. Though he is aware of how much technology come from a long way to now but it still.. Makes him awe. For example of his suit, the material used is to stablise his atoms when he changes their structure, allowing him to have more control over his state. But enough talk about Han, they got a fire to deal with. And if they’re fast enough, they have a culprit to catch. He slid the hand mirror in one of the pockets on his suits for safe keeping

Now listening to the other members who were pitching ideas for their next move, since that it would be smart to take out the fire. Saren mentioned them spitting into two’s while Alphonse added in that they should split and pair up by roles. So he could be paired with either Saren or Jeremiah. ”So..should we try to confront him? Or should we leave that to the authorities.. And about the fire.. There might be a fire extinguisher in the store, I can phase inside to get it. Though I can also phase us into the store when we come up with a plan in case the front door is blocked.” Awkwardly fiddling with his gloved fingers as he occasionally glanced to the side towards the convenient store.

User Image

There is strength in softness.

Out.Of.Cosplays:
    tiny14xx2

Mayumi Hiiragi

Lord Hedo

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:46 pm
    Jeremiah de León

Jeremiah felt himself ready, his heart finally able to overcome his mind, but suddenly he felt himself caught by the collar before he could even set foot into the burning building. While the teacher did give a harsh tongue lashing he had a point; The hero Koi had reason on his side. As the teach gave the command and he had walked into the inferno it was then that Jeremiah realized he hadn't even used his peculiarity yet. While Jeremiah had been busy fighting his own inner turmoil he had been caught up in the emotion, and he had to remind himself this was no time to be selfish. There were others who needed their help.

Activating his power, a closing of the eyes as he did so, Jeremiah's eyes gave a calming closing of his gray steel irises as he faced the fire again; This time he having a team he would have to learn to relay on. As one of the students spoke up Jeremiah turned to face her, his eyes curiously inspecting the mirror, before he gave a small smile to her. Truly, he had become so accustomed to working alone that he was foolishly stuck on that mindset that he has no one in his corner. But goodness, he liked the fact he was wrong about that now. "Thanks. This'll be handy to have."

And it wasn't just Lotus who was being helpful but the others as well. Red Lamb and Ghost add their own input as well, adding some good points to their situation. As Jeremiah slid the mirror into his pocket it was time to act, and he felt sure about their prospects since now the team had a plan of attack to put out this fire. Sort of. "Red Lamb had a good idea. If we're gonna split up his suggestion would be best." With calmed demeanor Deadman tried to think of what could work best before asking a favor of one of them. "I'm gonna start from the back and work my way towards the front. Ghost, I could really use your gift on this since theirs bound to be more obstacles. But, how comfortable are you with confrontation?"

With a casual point to the creepy looking guy already having been pointed Jeremiah felt they had to do something about the shady looking character. If the guy wasn't the cause for this he was at least a person of interest for the time being. After all, in a crowned of panicked individuals running away from danger the shady looking creep was the only person that was standing around admiring the dancing blaze. One thing was for certain though, and that was Jeremiah's footsteps beginning to make their way towards the guy since the strange man just happen to be the direction of the back of the store anyhow.

Company:: Saren, Alphonse, Haneul
    Feeling::
    Items:: Pocketknife, Pistol, Cellphone
    Save points remaining: 1 2 3
    Save point locations: 1 2 3
    tiny14xx2

Mayumi Hiiragi

Just Rosa

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
    • Restorative Spirit 250
    • Novice Striker 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:50 pm
    User Image
    User Image

While it was unknown to the unconscious store clerk, her body felt lighter. The aches and pains that had scorched and dug inside her frail flesh seemed to have disappeared entirely. While it felt like there was a lot going on around her limp body, the woman’s mind sluggishly grew more awake. The brunette could just barely make out the shuffling of feet, the roar of the flames, the smell of a variety of things burning, and arms that had a firm hold on her body. ’Who is that?’ But Victoria’s thoughts never stuck for very long. Her mind was growing hazy again and the clerk fell back into the unconscious abyss.

The black-haired male continued to stare at the smoke as it billowed upwards. His lips transitioning into a nervous smile and then one that expressed fear. The Smokey charcoal color of the plume had a strange allure to him. Just about everything here reflected his inner turmoil. The flames being his passion, the smoke reflecting this churning feeling of negativity, and the store being the source of all that he felt. A part of him wished she would die and another hoped that she would live. He felt elated at the sight of the burning building but scared about the repercussions. There was no telling what would happen.

Some people from the store had run in a variety of directions. They were all like frightened chickens, running in whatever way would lead them to safety. Some had excited the front, others had gone via the back, and there were some who just grabbed some snacks from the store as a means of snagging some free food. There were far more spectators in the front of the store than the back. People grumbled that they should be compensated for the injuries they sustained, others were frightened that this might be a terrorist attack, and there was the oddball that was thinking of grabbing a few more free snacks. People held up their handheld device and recorded the scene. Some commented on the strangely dressed kids, wondering why they were just sitting around doing nothing to put out this fire.

As for our criminal, he blended in with the growing crowd. People from nearby were growing closer to the action. With no police to stop the general public, they grew dangerously close to the fire. The arsonist hands were pushed into his hoodie’s front pouch as he kept his head down low, his face attempting to grow stone cold. He shuffled along with the crowd as he kept an eye on the store and unabated flames.

[TLDR: Victoria is still unconscious, arsonist has moved from the back to the front of the store where a crowd is beginning to form. The fire is still going strong.]

Lord Hedo

tiny14xx2

Mayumi Hiiragi

Just Rosa

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items