User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
tab Who Am I…| Jove
tab How Old Am I…| Sixteen
tab What Sex Am I...| Female
tab What Do I Look Like...| War-torn and somewhat disheveled. Her clothes have small tears and imperfections within them. She can be seen wearing a white shirt with an old padded blue vest.
tab What Are My People...| We’re all pretty Caucasian, very pale with blue eyes.
tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| I have no direct lineage, my father was a merchant and my mother was a seamstress.

High Tier - 6 Points Each
• 1 Extra Starting Technique // Total: 3
Low Tier - 2 Points Each
• 1 Proficiency Points // Total: 4(( unused ))
tab Where Am I From...| Tetsu No Kuni, we lived here for sometime but we traveled around a lot.
tab How Tall Am I...| Five Foot - Seven
tab And How Heavy...| One-Hundred and Five Pounds
tab What Frame Am I...| Medium Frame, I have a little meat on me
tab What Was I to My Home...} My family was nomadic for the most part, traveling around the Iron Country. My parents thought it wise to try and stay moving... but soon the plague claimed them.
tab How Experienced Am I...| E - Ranked
tab What Am I Like...: I find myself to be a quiet and reserved person with moving all the time to try and stay away from the MAJOR villages; I wasn’t able to make too many friends. I wouldn’t say that I’m Socially Inept but I would say that my social skills could use some work.
tab What Did I Believe In...:
tab What Do I Fear...:
    tab • Loss of Friends
    tab • Disease
    tab • Being Helpless
tab What Are My Strengths...:
    tab • Quick Thinking
    tab • A brutal honesty
    tab • General Justu Knowledge
tab What Are My Weaknesses...:
    tab • An Over thinker
    tab • Eaily Antagonized
    tab

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
tab What Era Am I From...: Era of Attention
tab When Was I Born...| June Sixteenth
tab What Have I Experienced...:

I was born in Tetsu no Kuni under a brilliant moon, my mother always told me that it was a sign of things to come. She constantly worried about the Plague as when I was born it was starting to spread. As I grew older, the world seemed to be at war with each other... It was never easy; between the panic that seemed to engulf everyone... I just wanted to be me. Never being able to grow up, I grew up with a sense of complacency that came with living in an era of a plague. Seeing people fall all around me, it gave me a sense of hopelessness. My father thought that if we kept moving, the plague wouldn’t effect him or my mother, he had no idea how wrong he was. Food was scarce and most of the people that we encountered felt the desolation we felt. We constantly had to fight for everything, it wasn’t long until my father collapsed in front of my Mother and I; she lasted all of a night before she was just ash. For the longest time, I hid and took small advantages when I could before finally giving into Village life after it all calmed down.

On my way, I pitched up for the night. It was a rough night. After my parents died; I never slept well. I laid in my tent staring into space when I was called out of my tent by a male voice. I stepped out and was ambushed by thugs, I knew better then to step out and now I was out of the freezer and into the frying pan you could say. After looting my things and scattering them across the site, they set their eyes on me. Fear made me incapable of moving, I had nothing left but doing nothing was almost worse. What they didn’t know was I slept with my skinning knife in the small of my back, I let them get close and without a hesitation I started wildly slashing at the men with it. It was purely desperation and fear, my knife met their skin and their fists met my face. Their leader tackled me to the ground and insisted (after everything) that he was going to get his way. I fought him and finally reversed, putting him on the ground. That’s when it happened; I put my hands around his neck and just began to squeeze. He still fought me, he got a few more blows to my face in before the panic started to set in. He and I knew that I wasn’t going to let go, he reached for my knife that had tumbled to the ground... but he was just out of reach. I felt the muscles in his neck start to spasm before he let out a sharp exhale and stooped moving. It was horrific but something in me change, this even took something from me.

I packed with remnants of my things and ran as fast as I could. Their bodies exposed to the cold air. My right eye stung like a son of a bi**h but I knew I needed to get away. I found a local river and washed away the blood from my face. I never told that to anyone else...

That day they took something from me, I’ll get it back one way or another.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ tab Ѻ Ӻ...]
tab How Do I Experience Life...|
    tab Bukijutsu
    tab Taijutsu
    tab {Third Class // First Prestige}
    tab {Third Class // Second Prestige}
tab How Do I View It...|
    tab
    tab
    tab
tab What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
    tab • +1 Starting Jutsu
    tab • 10 Ninjutsu Slots
    tab • +1 Intelligence Stat Point
tab What Are My Limitations...|
    tab Chakra Pool → 00
      tab Chakra Color ►
      tab Chakra Materialization ►
        tab • Futon no Jutsu — Wind Style
        tab • Raiton no Jutsu — Lightning Style
    tab Stamina Pool → 00
    tab Archetype → Athlete
    tab Statistics
      tab Power| ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
      tab Agility| ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
      tab Intelligence| ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
      tab Chakra| ☆ ☆ ☆
tab What Skills Have I Learned...|
    tab • Foraging ► Tier [2]
    tab • Points Invested ► Ten (( 10 ))
    tab
tab What Am I Proficient In...|
    tab • Whip ► Points Invested: Four (( 4 ))
    tab
    tab
tab What Can I Do...|
    tab Ninjutsu → 02 // 13
    tab Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 05
    tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 05
    tab Skill Points → 10 // 10
    tab Proficiency Points → 04 // 04

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab đ Φ tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 150 Ryo
tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp