Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:30 pm
User Image

Entries for Raffle Ends: Friday, August 17th at 9pm PDT (12am EDT)
Raffle is Rolled: Saturday, August 18th, sometime after 6pm PDT (9pm EDT)

User Image Know, understand and accept all of the God Custom Information before posting.

• All gods are lions. They may have one breedable non-lion alternate form, but that is obtained through separate customs.

• Rebirths require a god to be over 1 year old and have 20 RPs. N/A for this raffle

• Mortal Ascensions require 10 RPs. Please see the God Custom Information for all the details.

• When you obtain a god custom, there is a six month cooldown period before you may win another custom. If you need clarification on this, you clearly didn't read the very first rule.

User Image Rules & Reminders for this Raffle

• Your concept/domain must already be approved before this thread began. No exceptions. CC domains are not allowed.

• You may not request any unique-lined familiars.

• If you have more than one concept; choose. You may only post one (1) form up.

• Newbies who have zero (0) gods are the only ones allowed to enter into this raffle.

• Once the entry period is over, we will allow a ~20 hour cooldown to have everyone verify that the raffle list is correct. Once that cooldown is over, it is assumed that the list is correct and the raffle will commence.

• We will each draw one winner, rolled with the RNG in this thread. Then we will lock the thread, so make sure to save your forms elsewhere!

• You cannot choose a colourist. If you enter this raffle, you acknowledge that either one of us may colour your god.

User ImageGod Custom Form

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b] (Cub/Adolescent/Adult)
[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Parents:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Offspring:[/b] (if applicable)

[b]Domain:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b]

[b]Have you had your quest approved?[/b] (mandatory)
[b]Are you an SoA god newbie?[/b] (zero gods)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:30 pm
gaia_angelleft Raffle List gaia_angelright

1. Midnightglow18
  2. Schicksalswende
  3. LOLTERGEIST

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:49 am
Name: Pemota
Stage: Adult

Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A

Domain: Positive Emotions
Description: A colorful happy male with markings that suggest the feeling of positive emotions. Maybe feathered or butterfly-like wings?
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CC Asscesories, Curly mane maybe, Feathered wings (Thank you to Coffee for the reference help <3 )

Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Are you an SoA god newbie? Yes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:54 pm
Name: Fumbo Malaika
Stage: Cub

Parents: n/a
Offspring: n/a

Domain: Folk Magic
Description: I would like for as she grows- her domain grows in to her. As a cub I would like her to look like a happy cub and as she grows she obtains various things that describe her domain. Her overall look basically looks like a lavender/black voodoo patch doll. Her hair as a cub is short and fluffy looking and as she grows her hair will be braided then dread locked. She grows a horn and as she grows, she will use it to hang her voodoo dolls. Her tail is big and fluffy looking. I'd perfer she have bat wings ( with the fingers ? like the goddess of sloth? ) Her colors are taken from her numa version located in a link below <3

I would like as she grows to obtain her edits.
Eyes: Glowing white throughout all her stages.
Cub : Happy expression, Growing a 'nub' as a horn with small wings and a fluff tail. With voodoo doll between her paws? Her hair is like her 'numa version'
Adolescent: Scared expression, her horn is bigger, she has a rope around her neck with a white star charm hanging from it. Her horn now has strings hanging from it. Her hair is half braided.
Adult: Scared/Sad expression, her mouth is sown together, she has long dreads like in the reference. Her strings that hang from her horn now have small voodoo dolls hanging from it resembling different animals. These are subjected to colorists suggestion and creativity. Her rope around her neck now has porcupine needles.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
[ Edits Ref ] < Bat wings please <3

[ Numa / Color Patches ref ]
[ Plushie ref TOP RIGHT <3 ]

Are you an SoA god newbie? (zero gods)  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:33 am
Name: Yâ [ ʝə ] ( You'd pronounce ' ʝ ' like the ' j ' in ' Ja '. The ' ə ' would be pronounced like the 'e', in taken )
Stage: Adult ( Standing )

Domain: Nomads
Description: Pretty much the mental image you can conjure up looking at the images for references. The only things not found in the references would be what his mane looks like, and I would prefer something scruffy. Perhaps, also, a shawl wrapped around his shoulders or draped onto his back, with geometric designs on it? If that's too complex, then a scarf will work ( Or whatever you find comfortable to do, as is anything concerning this entire God design ). His facial expression can be smiling, welcoming. Like he's happy to see an individual from another group, but kind of squinting as if he's trying to block out intense sunlight from his eyes.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Palette,
Lower Mane Adornment ( Either front or back ), Accessory Ideas 1, Accessory Ideas 2,
Accessory Ideas 3, Tattoo Ideas 1, Tattoo Ideas 2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:39 am
Name: Vanya
Stage: Adult

Domain: Dance
Description: Inspired by my harpy OC who incorporates dance into everything she does. She's very peacock-esque. Fluffy wings. CC accessories. Long hair + feathers??
Reference Image(s), if applicable: album w/ refs

Have you had your quest approved? yes (formerly known as LOLTERNATIVE)
Are you an SoA god newbie? yep!  

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:04 pm
gaia_angelleft Raffle List gaia_angelright

1. Midnightglow18
  2. Schicksalswende
  3. LOLTERGEIST

Unfortunately, chi sohma's form is disqualified due to an issue with the traced reference. The rule is listed under Don'ts and Can'ts in the Custom Information Thread.

Quote:
References for gods can no longer be made on traced god lines. Please use different lines!

The rolls will take place in less than 20 hours!  
Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:02 pm
I roll first!  

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:04 pm
Then me!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:19 pm
Schicksalswende
Name: Yâ [ ʝə ] ( You'd pronounce ' ʝ ' like the ' j ' in ' Ja '. The ' ə ' would be pronounced like the 'e', in taken )
Stage: Adult ( Standing )

Domain: Nomads
Description: Pretty much the mental image you can conjure up looking at the images for references. The only things not found in the references would be what his mane looks like, and I would prefer something scruffy. Perhaps, also, a shawl wrapped around his shoulders or draped onto his back, with geometric designs on it? If that's too complex, then a scarf will work ( Or whatever you find comfortable to do, as is anything concerning this entire God design ). His facial expression can be smiling, welcoming. Like he's happy to see an individual from another group, but kind of squinting as if he's trying to block out intense sunlight from his eyes.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Palette,
Lower Mane Adornment ( Either front or back ), Accessory Ideas 1, Accessory Ideas 2,
Accessory Ideas 3, Tattoo Ideas 1, Tattoo Ideas 2

Since you're the only one left, Saffy & I have decided to pick up your form as well! It'll be a joint effort and the only caveat is that he'll have to wait until the other two are done. <3  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:43 pm
Ecavi

Safaia

Oh my gosh! Thank you guys, so, so much!
I don't mind waiting at all! <3

Thank you, again!

[OOC] Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces