Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
First year exploration party

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:44 am
Hello friends!

It was brought up at the Ravenclaw Table during the 2042 opening feast that it might be a fun idea to get together friends and siblings from across the houses to hang out and explore the grounds. It's primarily an excuse for the friends and siblings that were separated by the Sorting Hat to get together and hang out a bit.

Would over a weekend in "The Forbidden Forest, "the Lake", and Surrounding Area" forum areas sound fun? The idea would just be a picnic on the lawn, a stroll around the campus, maybe get into a few hijinks.

Would folks be interested? If anyone has any cute plots that might benefit from a meet up, this could be an opportunity to wander off and get in a small adventure?

((Explicitly inviting Iggy and Kam and Charlotte and Priscilla, the poor split up twins who inspired the idea and Jonah and Alex, promising friends, but absolutely open to all!))
also if anyone has an idea of how I could have made that last sentence grammatically correct, please let me know >.<"

Trickblues

CEOxJOE

murruelecreuset

kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:04 am
Iggy's down for a party any time. Vinny would too but would want to be invited, he's not a party crasher  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:24 am
Gideon is very interested and very eager to roam around.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:35 am
Depending on what’s going on with the daily dragon stuff... Vespera would enjoy this venture (as she kind of befriended Kam and Iggy? And briefly talked to Vinny and Charlotte and Priscilla). But, she can deal without being there too. Wouldn’t want to crash the twins and fam reuniting.  

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:10 am
Kam would love it, as he's inherently curious, plus he just wants more excuses to spend time with Iggy.... even if it's in detention. Aeryn would also be there just to rebel because that's 100% Aeryn.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:25 am
Stefan Lee Salvatore
Depending on what’s going on with the daily dragon stuff... Vespera would enjoy this venture (as she kind of befriended Kam and Iggy? And briefly talked to Vinny and Charlotte and Priscilla). But, she can deal without being there too. Wouldn’t want to crash the twins and fam reuniting.
it technically happening at differant times so feel free to drop here in no mater where we are in the paper. I waiting for senior members to show  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:54 pm
Priscilla probably won't she's picky with whom she hangs with.
She'll probably tell Charlotte she's not allowed to go, but if someone wants to push her into ignoring her sister then she's in.
As for Stella she'd go between all the work she'd be doing for Priscilla and Charlotte. And even if Charlotte is involved she won't mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:39 pm
Wow that's a lot more interest than I was expecting, even if I'd brought it up in the Chatzy. yay~ biggrin

And the more the merrier~, no one would be crashing! (For me anyways, Sonora's going to freak sweatdrop twisted )

Would we submit a plot request for this and then just start it in one of the threads once accepted? Sorry I'm not as sure what the logistics should be XD  

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:52 am
Cara MiaKitty

Do you suppose we could run into the squid and groundskeeper on this little expedition?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:23 am
addaellis
Wow that's a lot more interest than I was expecting, even if I'd brought it up in the Chatzy. yay~ biggrin

And the more the merrier~, no one would be crashing! (For me anyways, Sonora's going to freak sweatdrop twisted )

Would we submit a plot request for this and then just start it in one of the threads once accepted? Sorry I'm not as sure what the logistics should be XD
I'd say plot request if we plan to have them do rule breaking, or even plot request just to be safe. Iggy (and likely Kam) lives by his own rules, Vinny will express concern but ultimately be just as rebellious cause he's not a party pooper  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:03 pm
okay! update:

I have down now:

• Iggy , Vinny (Kungfudemoness)
  • Gideon (The Forgotten Weasley)
  • Vespera (Stefan Lee Salvatore)
  • Kam, Aeryn (Miss GryffindorK)
  • Priscilla(?), Stella (murrelecreuset)
  • Squid blaugh and groundskeeper (Cara MiaKitty)

The plan would be that the first years are meeting up for a short picnic and walk with family and friends who were sorted in different houses. Along the way they'll run into the Squid and visit the groundskeeper and hopefully make friends.

If anyone wants, they could break rules, but someone might catch them and report them to their Head of House for disciplinary action.

Please let me know and I'll get that plot request submitted~ *Overly formal bow*

Kungfudemoness
The Forgotten Weasley
Stefan Lee Salvatore
Miss GryffindorK
murrelecreuset
Cara MiaKitty

Also tagging these folks for confirmation because we only talked briefly via PM/ indirect invite?
Trickblues
CEOxJOE

shadow_the_kit
Dragon Songcrafter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:07 am
Lillium would be interested in possible rule breaking as she'd probably be testing the limitations of the rules.  

dot-hacksbreeze

Sparkly Fatcat

3,650 Points
  • Do not use 0
  • Signature Look 250

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:08 am
It would be Charlotte that's questionable not Priscilla lol
The plan sounds good to me. No rule breaking for either of my peeps.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:16 pm
A little late but I'm definitely about this. o /
Jonah is totally up for rule breaking, but he just needs a bad (good?) influence to pull him into it. >3>  

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:29 pm
Updating here so everyone's aware?

• Picnic on the lawn (Black Lake Thread) x 2ish rounds of posts, with the Giant Squid showing up at some point.
  • Covered Bridge X1 round of posts
  • Stone Circle x1 (possible mini-snowball fight, anyone sneaking off to the Forbidden Forest would probably head there?)
  • Groundskeeper’s Hut (until whenever) / Forbidden Forest for anyone sneaking off to get into hijinks

I'll make the first post at the Black Lake sometime around November 17/18th IRL, assuming it would winter/ almost-winter in guild by then?

In character I assume anyone second year/ first year would know about it via word of mouth, so feel free to figure out however characters are invited. Let me know if you'd like to roleplay out an invitation before then?

Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games