Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands
[PRP] Unknown territory; Feelings (Rae/Naarro x Asea/Itila)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rae'lilongass'ame found himself out and about again, farther than he normally was. Away from the pride, almost completely at the edge of the pride. Naarro had followed him, of course. An obligation the little hare decided was needed. Rae didn't mind, though. Naarro had saved him once or twice in the recent past. He didn't want to admit it, but he was lost without the little guy. He glanced down at his little buddy and gave a small smile hoping it would go unnoticed.

The day was nice, and snow had started to fall lightly. The sun covered by gray gentle clouds, but was still warm to those who were use to the snow land that they lived in. "It's nice out here" He looked away from his tiny little friend and peered up at the sky.

Naarro nodded, but didn't say a word. He was almost annoyed with the lion he was walking with. He didn't expect to be dragged all the way out here.... For what, exactly? He decided it wasn't something worth being upset about, he'll get back at the lion eventually. OH YES, he was going to show him! Okay, not really. He signed and looked at the lion and shrugged.

"I guess' He finally said. Okay, so it wasn't THAT bad. The day was nice, and he could get a bit of fresh air away from everyone. With the feast happening, it was nice getting away from the crowd, even if it was a small crowd. He hopped on Rae's back and laid down to enjoy the rest of the walk without actually walking.

This way he could save his energy if this lad ended up getting into trouble again. Rae was lucky that he had him, after all. A little ego boost here and there never hurt.

Seaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:16 pm
User Image

Asea always loved when the snow was just beginning to fall.

It made it much easier to hide, with the snow falling across the light blue of her spine and her mane. It made it much easier to scare Itila as the little hare hopped by searching for her.

She watched the hare for a moment, Itila's big ears turning to perhaps catch a bit of movement in the snow. Asea held her breath for a bit, waiting for the right time to reveal herself. Steady... Steady... And

She jumped at Itila. "Got you!" She proclaimed. Poor Itila scrambled back, only to place a paw on her chest a moment later.

"Don't do that!" Itila stomped one of her big feet. "Ever again!"

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:54 am
Rae heard something near by. It was loud enough for him to hear it, anyways. He looked back towards Naarro, who looked at him back and decided without words to go and investigate. They were pretty close to the rogue lands, so it wouldn't be unheard of that someone wondered in and needed help.

Of course, the loud words that he heard didn't sound anything like a call for help, but never know! They both made their way towards the direction of the sound. Or rather, Rae did all the walking, and Naarro, being as lazy as he was normally, was relaxing on his back as they went.

"You'll have to walk eventually" He told his little friend. Naarro did walk most of the way, he had to give him that at least. It was still fun to give the little guy some crap here and there.

"Hello?!" He called out when he thought he was close enough to where the sound had come from. Had he gotten this bad at actually hearing others? With the snow falling now, a little harder now, it would be hard to see anyone that was white. "I think I'm going crazy, Naar."

Naarro gave a shrug. He was only here to help this dumb lug out of bad situations. And right now, he could relax and let his little paws rest. His mane was nice and warm anyways. "I'll be here when you need me" That was all he really needed to say. Though, he was also glancing about lazily, trying to see if he could spot anyone. It was unusually quiet, it seemed to him anyways.

Seaki

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff