Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands
[PRP] Colder part of life (Baridi'barafu x ?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Baridi'barafu was crawling and rolling in the snow. She started out trying to be sneaky, but ended up not working out the way she originally planned. She went from crawling, to rolling around and kicking snow up in all directions. After a few minutes, she would hop from one spot to another spot that was untouched and do the same actions. Her tail was flicking all over the place and she was just attaching all the snow that would fall from her kicking it up. Though, she decided this would be more fun with someone to play with as well.

Snow covered now, she needed a moment to take a breath. The day was lovely, the sun was out and the snow was glistening around. The weather wasn't warm enough to melt, but was comfortable for those use to the land around.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:41 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Ngome had lost track of Rangi, but he was not too worried about the rainbow maned lion. He could take care of himself, if he was smart enough not to let his mouth run faster than his feet. Ngome was sure the two would cross paths again, and their traveling together had always been a spur of the moment sort of thing. Inevitably, they were meant to part ways, but he was sure they would see each other again.

He doubted Rangi would let him get away, even if he tried. The loud mouth was always around, somewhere, and ultimately, Ngome was thankful for his friend. He'd be sad if they failed to find one another again, some day.

A little, maybe.

For now, he found himself far from lands he was familiar with. The ground was soft and wet under his paws, the white snow melting as he walked through it. He sank in a bit, up to his ankles, not yet used to walking over it without letting himself get stuck. He had no experience with snow, though he was happy to find it was water.

Water he liked.

Even if it was particularly cold.

He spotted movement ahead and noted a lioness in the snow, tilting his head in wonder at her. He walked closer, blinking. She had more snow on her than he did, though that looked to be on purpose.

"Hello," he said blandly, his expression as quiet as his voice, but at least he showed no signs of aggression.

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:03 pm
Baridi'barafu jumped at the sudden voice upon her. She blinked and looked towards what had spoken. She was half surprised, but also half delighted to see someone different. "Hello!" She said as she shook off all the snow upon her body and head. With that, she stood up, and was quite unsuccessful at getting it all off. She grinned at the male before looking herself over. She decided that that was good enough, and not to worry about the bits of snow that clung to her fur.

"I don't think I know you!" She said bluntly. "I'm Baridi'barafu" She said politely, not really giving him much a chance to talk yet. "I apologize if I got snow on you!" She said now realizing that maybe shaking off her self RIGHT here wasn't exactly the best option. She gave a guilty grin and looked towards the ground for a brief moment.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:12 am
I Lady Kiya I

Ngome watched her jump, not meaning to scare her, but supposing he should have known better than to just start talking. She was clearly enjoying herself, and thought herself alone, while he just wandered over to ruin her peace and quiet. Not the best first impression, he thought to himself quietly, though his passive nature made him shake off the guilty feeling quickly enough.

She seemed okay, after all, and she was not mad at him. No real harm done, right?

"My name is Ngome. I am not from around here, really. Just wandering through. I don't mind the snow." He tilted his head at her apology, though she had shaken some blobs of snow onto his beach colored fur. He was still getting used to the cold, slushy stuff, so he just took it as another chance to experience it. He had never really been anywhere that got cold enough for snow, like this place was.

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself. Isn't it cold to roll around in?"

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:16 pm
She thought about his question for the moment. It was cold, but she was use to it. She never really thought about it before. She smiled at him and shrugged. "If I think about it, then it's cold." She gave giggle. "I suppose, when you live in a place like this, you just are use to it." She loved it though.

"We have hot springs in the caves that help heat things back up though." She said with a nod. They kept the caves relatively warm when the real cold came through. A lion would not want to be left out side when a blizzard started to spur. That'd be death for almost any lion, regardless of how use to the cold they were.

"Where do you come from?" Curiosity filled her for a moment. She'd known nothing but these lands.

Lithiasaur
I apologize for the late reply. ;;

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces