Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands
[PRP] You, You there strange fellow (Iekika x ?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Iekika was newer to the pride, had been looking for a place to call her own. She had ended up wondering to this pride and just never leaving. Not that she completely fit in, but she did begin to become quite attached to the land. While she might look at a hare with hungry eyes from time to time, she had learned the value of them. Which was strange to her, but it was becoming less strange now.

She had yet to take a companion, which was more for their safety for the moment. She had to learn not to want to eat them first. Which was understandable. She found herself just laying upon a snow covered rock, enjoying the view from far away. She was peaking at the crowd below at the feast. Eventually she'd go down and join it, but today she felt it was best to just relax and watch.

:MangoMeow"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A wide, gaping yawn let him as Vegliantino awoke from his nap. He'd found a nice spot beneath an overhanging tree to sleep under after eating his fill at the feast, and upon waking up, it looked like said feast was still going. Ah, these snow lions knew how to enjoy themselves, that was for sure.

With a chuckle, he pushed himself up from his sleeping spot and, adjusting the cloak around his shoulders, padded out from under the tree. A quick glance around him showed that it may have snowed just a bit in the night, but then, that probably wasn't anything new. It also showed a brown form perched up on a rock a few feet away.

With an easy smile, Lian made his way closer to her, "Hello. Enjoying the festivities?"

I Lady Kiya I

MangoMeow

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:12 am
Iekika did a side jump when someone spoke. While she might have caught glimpse of him while he was moving towards her, she still was startled a little bit. She assumed he would just pass her instead of greeting her. "Oh!" She said along with it. He was the first to actually talk to her, and here she was being rude! "Oh! Yes, quite." She replied after a few seconds of collecting herself.

"Are you?" She said quickly, pretending that she had never been startled to begin with. Maybe he'd play it cool too, she wasn't normally this jumpy. "The food is great, the snow is lovely, and there's never enough time out playing games" She said. She gave him a smile and a nod. "I'm Iekika" She said gently, inclining her head towards the male. She'd never seen him around, but that wasn't saying much. She was new, so she didn't know who whats who.

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:37 pm
He gave a nod, choosing to ignore the jumpiness from her. Oops, he hadn't meant to startle her, but it seemed like she wanted to play it off, and who was he to push the subject? "It's nice here, homey and welcoming despite the cold." He grinned, "A far cry from my old home, that's for sure, but I'm certainly not complaining."

Lian cast a bright look around them, "I've never seen snow before coming here, but I find myself already falling in love with it." He chuckled, "Or maybe it's the food. That's the fastest way to earn a lion's affection, after all."

Turning his gaze back to her, he inclined his head back, "Vegliantino, though I simply go by Lian nowadays." He found himself using the name Kite less and less the longer he spent out in the roguelands, he'd admit. It was nice going by his real name, honestly.

I Lady Kiya I

MangoMeow

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:04 pm
"Where did you come from?" She asked curiously. Iekika, herself, had only really known the Schnee lands. Snow was all she knew, or at least all she remembered. She only remembered moments in her past, they had all been of her mother. They had been separated long ago, though.

"Snow is magical stuff" She said with a chuckle. She wondered what it'd be like in a warmer place, but the thought made her almost uncomfortable. Cold was her life, and they had hotsprings to keep them warm. Anything else might be too warm for her. She gazed at him with a smile. He had a strange name, but it was quite lovely, really. "Lian it is, then!" She said. It was much easier to say than his full name.

MangoMeow
I apologize for the lateness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:52 pm
Lian smiled at the question, "From the Kizingo'zaa." He paused, then continued with a nod, "Though that probably doesn't really say where I'm from. It's uh... a very warm place, with no snow, no ice. Just lots of foliage and sand, with trees that are vastly different from here. It's still very wet, but without the cold, it just remains so instead of freezing."

He shook his head, "I wanted a change of pace." Home had started to feel less like home as time went on, which is why he'd left. That was in the past though.

With a shake of his head, Lian turned back to her, "I'd like to call this place home though. It certainly seems like a good place."Have you lived here long?"

I Lady Kiya I

MangoMeow

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:38 pm
Weird concept. Wet and not cold. She didn't know if that was even a thing! Though, she believed him. Then again, the springs water was warm, but that wasn't falling from the sky. She eyed the sky for a moment before looking back at the male before her.

"Warm might be a bit much for me" She gave a chuckle. "I've... been here as long as I can remember." She said thinking about it. "I didn't always come from here, but cold was always something I remember." It was strange how easy it was to forget things. Things that might have been important.

"Snow makes me happy, so I guess my mind has blocked out everything else." Was her past something to regret? She didn't want to dwell on the unknown. She smiled at him. "What's in the passed is long gone. This moment is what is important"

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:30 pm
The male couldn't help the grin at those words, "Truer words have never been spoken." A small part of him wondered what her past could hold, but then, it wasn't his place to pry, and clearly, she was happy where she was. He preferred to live in the present anyway -- the past could hurt, even if you do learn from it.

With a hum of thought, Lian contemplated the gathering ahead of them, where lions and hares mingled about in the festivities, before turning back to her.

"So, as someone who lives here, where do you think I should start to learn more of the land and pride?"

I Lady Kiya I

MangoMeow

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:49 am
Iekika pondered his question for a moment. "Well, I guess you can start in the main den in the caves." She suggested. "That way you get a good idea where everything warm is" She nodded. "Once you find a good cave room to call your own, then I'd move to searching outside."

"it's good to have a warm place to go to after a long day of exploring." She said with a nod. That's what she'd do. She still didn't know where everything was off hand. She'd find herself lost here and there, yet somehow she'd always find her way back. "Small steps, don't overwhelm yourself." She said with a smile.

"Also, introducing yourself to a few people is another good start." She added "you can find out alot of information from those around you." She smiled. "Except me, I'm still learning stuff." She added and continued. "I get lost still." She admitted openly. "But that's all part of the adventure."

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:53 pm
Lian nodded slowly as he pondered that, "I'll have to get looking for a cave room then." Her logic was sound - a nice, warm place to come home to did sound quite nice, and he was certain that he'd enjoy having it after a long day of exploring.

He smiled at her next part, "Half the fun is getting lost and then finding yourself, I think." He laughed after his statement, already looking forward to his adventures in the pride. Perhaps he'd even find himself a hare companion like so many others.

The lion gave himself a shake then, ears flicking back towards the festivities. "Well, I'd best get to learning more then, huh? No time like the present." He threw a glance back at her, "Do you feel like joining me back in the fray?"

I Lady Kiya I
End off with them/him heading back to the feast, you think?

MangoMeow

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:51 am
He was an interesting male, she decided. She nodded at him with a sweet smile. "Always a little fun in getting lost," She started "is the only real way to know where you hare in the end." She had to agree with him. After all, that's how she got around!

She nodded him. "Sounds great!" She smiled. "I'm getting pretty hungry, myself." with that, she heard a grumble in her stomach that agreed with her statement. Oops, had she forgotten to eat again? Probably! A chuckle escaped her mouth. "No objections there!"

MangoMeow
Sounds good

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:21 pm
Lian nodded at her agreement, a smile on his face as he turned towards the festivities once more. He extended out a paw with a gentlemanly, "After you, then," before making his way beside her as they began making their way back. Hopefully all the food hadn't been eaten, he thought with a chuckle, but hey, at least he'd made a friend.

I Lady Kiya I
A very short finishing post from me~

MangoMeow

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas