Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Geyser Eelborn's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I will bellow like the thunder drum, invoke the storm of war
A twisting pillar spun of dust and blood up from the prairie floor
I will sweep the foe before me like a gale out on the snow
And the wind will long recount the story, reverence and glory when I go

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Megapi
Sex/Gender: Male/Male
Sexuality: Straight (?)
Breed: Kalona; charmed cursed Wolfshifter

Parents: ??? x ???
Siblings: ???
Friends: Lilium
Lovers: Neva (former)
Mate: Lillium; stage skip agreement
Children: Metawa, Shula, Branwen; Hall O'Ween(?); Bloodstone, Brimstone, ???

Home: the circus
Herd: Cirque Lunaire

RP Color: #ea5401
Plots: Lilium (Ice)

Spring, spirit dancer, nimble and thin
I will leap like Coyote when I go
Tireless entrancer, lend me your skin
I will run like the grey wolf when I go

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:14 pm
I will climb the rise of daybreak, I will kiss the sky at noon
Raise my yearning voice at midnight to my mother in the moon
I will make the lay of long defeat and draw the chorus slow
I'll send this message down the wire and hope that someone wise is listening when I go

Positive Traits: brave, protective, humble, helpful
Negative Traits: simple, self-loathing, shy, untrusting/gullible
Dislikes: himself, cats, racists, hurting innocent people, Neva
Secrets: has killed (and eaten) many
Fears: becoming evil again, losing control, meeting the people he hurt as an uncharmed shifter

Backstory:

Megapi grew up in an all-Kalona family that was proud of its racial heritage and looked down on non-Kalonas. Mega was the black sheep of the family--he didn't understand why they insisted that Kalonas were better, and as soon as he was old enough, he left his family to go wandering. He met--and fell in love with--an ordinary Soquili named Aurora, a palomino mare. For a long time, he and Aurora were happy together.

Tragedy struck when Aurora was killed by a mountain lion. Overcome with grief, Megapi hunted the mountain lion down and slew it. He vowed that from then out, he would do anything he could to protect the ones he loved. He specifically wanted to be like a wolf--powerful, fast, and completely dedicated to its family. To that end, he sought out Oyahusa, the Shifter spirit, in the hopes of becoming a wolfshifter. He thought he could control his baser impulses. He was wrong.

Becoming a shifter robbed Megapi of his memories and made him into a dumb, aggressive beast. His only desire was to kill all life, then himself. He met a Wind mare named Neva, who wanted to upset her family by taking the worst possible mate she could find; she picked him, and had three daughters off of him. She left their daughters with her own mother, then abandoned them. When his eldest daughter, Metawa, grew up, she began following him. Mega could never understand why she chose to follow him, and oscillated between chasing her off, and reluctantly allowing her to stay around. In the end, she was to become his redemption...

He met other Soquili as he wandered the earth, and may have had children with as many as two of them. One of those mares, Fyglia, wanted to make the strongest possible children. To that end, she had three children with Megapi, all of whom she rejected for being "too soft." Metawa adopted as many of them as she could. That was the last Mega saw of Meta for a long time; she returned to her grandmother's home to raise her children and her siblings. When Metawa returned, she returned with a powerful artifact: an Angeni charm, which she tricked the (very dumb) Megapi into accepting. The charm burned Oyahusa's influence out of him, restoring his memories and his instincts. Overcome with horror and remorse, he fled from his daughter--and himself.

Meta eventually tracked her father down and convinced him that he was worth something; that he could still be redeemed. He decided then to make something of his life, and make up for the time he spent as a monster. He met a mare named Lilium, an innocent who had no idea of how dangerous he was. He was fascinated with her, and followed her. When she joined Cirque Lunaire, he joined with her as a guard.

Personality:

Megapi is a Soq of many layers. His outermost layer is a result of his recent experiences. He is reluctant to socialize with other Soquili for fear of losing control and hurting them. He is an obligate carnivore, and it makes him intensely guilty to be like this. He wants to use his newfound powers to protect people, but he isn't sure that he can tell the difference between good people and bad people anymore, so he often finds himself holding back in combat.

Mega has spent most of his life as a gullible buffoon. He was gullible as a child, and gullible as an adult, easily led and mislead into doing things he didn't want to do. His stupidity got him into the mess with Neva--she tricked him into having children with her, a fact that, now that he can feel emotions unclouded again, fills him with horror and makes his flesh crawl every time he thinks about it. Sometimes these experiences make him untrusting of other people; sometimes his innate gullibility leaks through and he lets other people take advantage of him. He can't really tell the difference anymore, a fact that makes him even more nervous around other people. Most of all, Mega does not trust himself.

On the other hand, the Soq he once was--Aurora's mate, the knight in shining armor--is still there underneath everything that's happened to him since her death. He still hates injustice. He still wants a family, and wants to protect it (despite his lack of confidence in his ability to control himself). In the heat of the moment, when he forgets everything he's been since becoming a shifter, his old self shines through, and he charges into combat to protect the weak and the innocent. In those moments, his old self--the way he once was, and wants so much to be again--can be seen.

Mega's closest relationship at the moment is to his eldest child, Metawa. She has seen him at his worst, and yet she still seeks him out and communicates with him. She has introduced him to his son, Bloodstone, and his grandson, Cetex. She believes that he can overcome his past; that the pall that hangs over him today is just a passing storm. Her confidence in him fills him with hope, and he finds himself sharing more about his past, and himself, with her than with anyone else. She is the only one who knows who his parents were, or why he wanted to become a wolfshifter in the first place. She's the only one who knows that he would love to adopt some wolves, but isn't sure what effect being surrounded by wolves could have on his psyche. His relationship with Meta has opened Mega up to making other connections; he feels close to a mare named Lilium, who also trusts him, and since entering the circus, he is slowly learning to trust the rest of the troop.

For Megapi, the long night is over. The sky is lightening, and the sun is coming up.

And when the sun comes trumpets from his red house in the east
He will find a standing stone where long I chanted my release
He will send his morning messenger to strike the hammer blow
And I will crumble down uncountable in showers of crimson rubies when I go

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:14 pm
Sigh, mournful sister, whisper and turn
I will rattle like dry leaves when I go
Stand in the mist where my fire used to burn
I will camp on the night breeze when I go

RPs:

His Morning Messenger: Metawa, obsessed with and determined to get to know her father at last, puts an Angeni charm on him.

Run Away!!: Megapi has an encounter with the dreaded Rabbit of Caerbannog

A Vicious Streak a Mile Wide!!: Megapi thinks he's met a cousin of the Rabbit of Caerbannog...but it turns out to just be a frightened innocent.

And should you glimpse my wandering form out on the borderline
Between death and resurrection and the council of the pines
Do not worry for my comfort, do not sorrow for me so
All your diamond tears will rise up and adorn the sky beside me when I go

First breeding entry

[quote][b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] Yes

Entry Code:
[code]Megapi (Geyser Eelborn) x Lilium (Ice_Dragon_Demon)[code] <-- add / when posting

[b]Parent 1:[/b]
[img]https://images2.imgbox.com/f7/ce/c9LYo2b3_o.jpg[/img]
[url=https://images2.imgbox.com/53/ab/Msvlevnh_o.png]Uncert[/url]

[b]Parent 2:[/b]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/lTbKEUy.jpg[/img]
[url=https://i.imgur.com/4WJwWyt.png]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=https://i.imgur.com/zQMEH62.png]Without scarf[/url] | [url=https://i.imgur.com/ND3kjoF.png]Markings[/url])

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] No
[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25276829&page=1]Geyser Eelborn[/url], [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2392838]Ice_Dragon_Demon[/url]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=409&t=23696151#385026990][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] No

[b]Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only):[/b] Yes
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] None

[b]Other Variants (Stock Templates Only):[/b] Yes

[b]Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):[/b] Yes (it would only be on Lili's side of the family, though--Mega's pure kalona going back several generations)
[b]Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):[/b] Yes

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] Yes
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] Both first gen[/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:19 pm
A little wicked--that's what he calls me
'Cause that's what I am, that's what I am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Metawa
Sex/Gender: Female/Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Breed: Kalona

Parents: Neva x Megapi
Siblings: Shula, Branwen; Hall O'Ween, Bloodstone, Brimstone, ???; Zulfi Shi'jin, Tah'Kailen, ???
Friends:
Lovers: Antares (former)
Children: Cetex, Episca

Home: Shidelle's family home
Herd: often visits the Silver Willow Bell home

RP Color: #b1bbd7
Plots: possibly something with Arge's Varuna?

No one calls you "honey" when you're sittin' on a throne
Beware the patient woman, 'cause this much I know

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:37 pm
One of these days a-comin' I'm gonna take that boy's crown
There's a serpent in these still waters lyin' deep down
To the king I will bow--at least for now
One of these days a-comin' I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Positive Traits: fearless, steadfast, intelligent, determined, decisive
Negative Traits: bossy, sarcastic, aggressive, risky, arrogant
Dislikes: idiots, people who hurt her family, racists
Secrets: worries that her aggression will hurt people she loves
Fears: not being able to find a way to harness her own aggression

Backstory:

Metawa is the eldest daughter of Megapi and the Wind mare Neva. She and her sisters Shula and Branwen were born as a way of Neva picking a fight with her family. After they were born, the girls were dropped off at their grandparents' home to be raised. Meta's childhood wasn't the most comfortable one she could have had. Many members of their extended family were unicorns, which often made her uncomfortable and nervous. She was also the only pure Kalona in the family, a fact that made her feel alienated from the rest of her family. Her breed was very obvious to her, and it was often at the forefront of her mind. Nonetheless, Adelle and Shahzad did their best to raise Meta and her sisters, and honestly, she doesn't think anyone could have done a better job, she knows that she was a total brat as a kid.

Meta always had a fascination with her father, a personality trait she blames on her mother. She went out seeking Mega as soon as she was old enough to leave home, and spent a good chunk of her early adulthood following him around and observing him. Sometimes he was reluctantly genial with her (she thinks of this as his wolf side) and sometimes he tried to kill her (his shifter side). But he was the only Kalona she'd ever known about specifically, so she always felt a sense of kinship with him nonetheless.

This isn't to say she spent all of her time with her father or tracking him; for a time, they separated. She met a part-Kirin stallion named Antares who was fascinated by her breed. They had two children together, but Meta realized that Antares only wanted her for her breed--and because he was jealous of the reputation for aggression and violence that pure Kalona possess. For the first time in her life, Meta felt homesick, and began to question whether her own behavior, of seeking out dangerous situations and her general contempt for other people, was reinforcing all the worst stereotypes of her breed. She realized that she would rather be a good person like Adelle than be an arrogant, stuck-up Kalona. She returned to the Shidelle clan with not only her children in tow, but also some of her latest half-siblings on her father's side.

Raising her children alongside her grandparents, Metawa decided that her family was more important to her than almost anything else. She vowed to figure out a way to bring her father into her family. When she found out about Angeni charms, she realized she had found the solution she was looking for. She got one, tracked Megapi down, and tricked him into taking the charm onto his forehead. For the first time ever, she saw her father's face change into an expression other than hatred or irritation.

If only it hadn't been horror and revulsion at himself... He ran away from her without a word.

Still determined to reunite her family, she tracked him down once again and had a long heart-to-heart with him in which she explained her own perspective, her own history, and her belief that he can be better. He agreed to try to be better, and to keep in touch with her. He has continued to keep in touch since then.

With her father returned to her, Meta is working on the rest of her family, starting with her sisters. Someday she will move on to her mother, but she isn't sure she's quite ready to confront someone who made her out of spite.

Personality:

'Cause I am, I am a little wicked,
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red--just like he said
I am, I am a little wicked

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:42 am
I'll be high up in that tower, he'll be down there gettin' stoned
Beware the patient woman, 'cause this much I know

RPs:

Come, Lonely Hunter: Metawa meets--and argues with--a shifter who teaches her about Angeni charms.

His Morning Messenger: Metawa, obsessed with and determined to get to know her father at last, puts an Angeni charm on him.

I am, I am
Hands red, hands red--just like he said,

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:53 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Al Pine
Sexuality: Pansexual
Breed: Usdia

Parents: ???
Siblings: Lu Pine, several others
Friends: ???
Mate: Flannghaile (Lifemated)
Children: ???, ???, ???

Home: a mountain pass
Herd: none

RP Color: #c59c47
Plots: platonic only

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:55 am

Positive Traits: dauntless, resilient, polite, helpful, calm, protective
Negative Traits: uncommunicative, introverted, secretive, possessive
Secrets: anything about his first charge
Fears: his arch-nemesis returning

Backstory:

Al Pine was always raised to be a ranger--a guardian of the wild places, a warden. His parents were rangers, his extended family were rangers, and each of his siblings became a ranger in turn. It was always in the stars that he would follow in his family's footsteps, and to be fair, he never wanted to. He loves wild places, and wants to protect every creature, every plant, every river and rock. To that end, he studied from his parents, aunts, uncles, and grandparents, and he studied well. He "graduated" from their class and moved out of his parents' territory to find a territory of his own.

He found a fine little valley to call his own, and set about learning every secret of it. For a while, everything was calm and peaceful. All of that changed when the Soquili he calls "Arson" arrived.

Arson was a pure-blooded fire Ulun-Suti, a pyromancer of the first degree, and a hedonist to boot. He was contemptuous of Al and his "territory," and after being told one time too many that he was being too destructive and needs to leave now, please, Arson decided to "teach that little Usdia a lesson." Arson set off a forest fire that ultimately consumed Al's entire valley. Devastated at the destruction, and unable to face the years it would take to fix his home, Al fled.

For a long time, he wandered the earth, never staying in one place too long. He was always looking over his shoulder for Arson's return, absolutely convinced that the Ulun'Suti is following him. In the end, Al's fate was sealed when he was injured in the mountains. A mare named Flannghaile found him, brought him back to her home, and nursed him back to health. They fell in love, and Al has been living with Flann ever since. Her passion for her mountain pass reminded him of his family, and of the charge he still bears to protect the wild. He decided to adopt the lands below Flann's pass, and patrols his territory every day, ever vigilant for the flickering glow of embers...

Personality:

Al never discusses his first territory with anyone. Ever. He's never even told his mate about it. He blames himself for the fire, hates himself for not being able to find a peaceful solution to his conflict with Arson, and is ashamed of abandoning the valley--he knows that he should have stayed there and tended the valley while it healed, but instead he ran away. He is determined to learn from his mistake, however--he will find peaceful solutions to conflicts, ones that satisfy all sides; he will never abandon his new home just because it is too difficult to defend. And he will never let such a conflagration to happen again.

In spite of this experience, Al is generally easy-going and gets along with most Soquili of any size or race. He even gets along okay with most fire Ulun'Suti--his ire is reserved for shifters (he has yet to meet a charmed one) and Arson himself. He welcomes any Soquili who respects nature into his territory, and he will happily give them assistance in surviving a visit to his territory. He would, however, prefer if they leave eventually. He wants to protect wild places, and he feels like if any other Soquili move into his territory it will no longer be a "wild place." It's not just the environment and the ecosystem he wants to protect, its the concept of its wildness as well. On top of that, social interaction tires him out, and after long interactions with strangers, he feels the need to spend time alone.

Al resembles a lynx, and like a lynx he is something of a loner. Although he loves his mate very dearly and would never leave her, he does spend a good chunk of the day alone, and he keeps his secrets. He lets other people keep theirs, though--he doesn't like prying into other people's business, and besides, it would be hypocritical in the extreme for him to do so. He keeps himself to himself, often resulting in him not telling people if something is bothering him, or even what is going on in his head.
It's not that he doesn't trust people with his secrets--it's more that he just doesn't feel the need to share himself too much. He is also very good at keeping secrets--if you share a secret with him, that secret will follow him to his grave. He makes a pretty good shoulder to cry on, all told.

Al is very possessive--there are things in this world that are his, and he will defend them to the bitter end. His home is his, and his family is as well. He may be small, but he is fierce, and anyone who messes with his valley or his family will find themselves in as big a world of trouble as Al Pine can create.

In short, Al is outwardly a cheerful, helpful Usdia who will listen to your problems without telling anyone. But dig a little deeper and you might realize that you don't know all that much about him, and that he'd much prefer to reflect yourself back to you than reveal what's going on behind those golden eyes.

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:01 am

RPs:

Spring Sunrise: Al Pine and his mate Flannghaille watch the sun rise on a spring morning and discuss the future.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:04 am
Hey there, Little Red Riding Hood,
You sure are lookin' good
You're everything that a big, bad wolf could want

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Rasputii
Sexuality: Straight
Breed: Kalona (charmed cursed batshifter)

Parents: ??? x ???
Siblings: ???
Friends: ???
Lovers: ???

Home: nothing specific
Herd: none

RP Color: #bc0305
Plots: Elf's Allie lifemate

Listen to me!
Little Red Riding Hood,
I don't think little big girls should
Go walkin' in these spooky old woods alone

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:06 am
What big eyes you have!
The kind of eyes that drive wolves mad!
So just to see that you don't get chased
I think I ought to walk with you for a ways

Positive Traits: determined, decisive, romantic, wants to be a better person, unshallow
Negative Traits: apathetic, manipulative, dishonest, cautious, self-centered
Secrets: feels dead inside
Fears: that he will never feel again

Backstory:

In his youth, Rasputii wasn't just a scoundrel--he was a downright cad, playing with young mares' hearts and then cruelly breaking them for the fun of it. In his arrogance (and ignorance) he thought that becoming a shifter, specifically a batshifter, would give him "increased vitality" and perhaps attract even more girls.

Sadly, and obviously, this was not the case. In addition to the aggression and hatred that so often rules shifters, Rasputii found that he had lost almost all his other emotions. His ability to appreciate beauty was gone; even worse, his ability to feel any kind of affection at all was completely erased. All he felt was frustration at his inability to feel anything, and a desire to take it out on everyone else.

The other thing he felt was the desire to get his emotions back. He recalled an old mare's tale he heard as a foal--that true love could cure a shifter of their curse. Since he can't think of any other solution, he has decided to give it a go. He has searched far and wide for a mare he thinks is a good person, deserving of love, and, well, easy to love. His plan? Fake it until he makes it. Pretend to be in love with her until he actually is in love with her. It could work, right?

Well...okay...there is another solution...the Angeni charm. Rasputii doesn't like that idea, though. He isn't convinced that it will permanently work, or that it won't simply fall off. He also really, really does not trust Angeni. He heard enough about them in his youth to be convinced that they're probably overhyped, and ever since becoming a shifter, the very idea of Angeni makes his skins crawl. Besides, despite his callous disregard for his lovers' feelings, Rasputii is, at heart, a romantic--he loves the idea that love could conquer all (even if he can't love anything else). He wants to try his solution before seeking the help of an Angeni.

Besides--look what happened the last time someone stuck something on him!

Note: Rasputii is currently being played as an uncharmed shifter. He will be charmed eventually in RP, but he is not there yet!

Personality:

I'm gonna keep my sheep suit on
Until I'm sure that you've been shown
That I can be trusted walkin' with you alone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:25 am
Little Red Riding Hood,
I'd like to hold you if I could
But you might think I'm a big, bad wolf, so I won't
What a big heart I have!
The better to love you with!

RPs:

Little Red Riding Hood,
Even bad wolves can be good!
I'll try to keep satisfied
Just to walk close by your side
Maybe you'll see things my way
Before we get to grandma's place

[b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] Yes

Entry Code:
[code]Rasputii (Geyser Eelborn) x Alienore (elfstar89)[code] <--- add / when posting

[img]https://images2.imgbox.com/bb/a2/JbuDRjnd_o.jpg[/img]
[url=https://images2.imgbox.com/8b/a0/07SBeYbX_o.png]UNCERT[/url] ([url=https://images2.imgbox.com/c0/f0/E7BNfHIY_o.png]Markings[/url])

[img]http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Vance/StageCert/shidelle2_cert.jpg[/img]
[url=https://i.imgur.com/azrQ22J.png]UNCERT[/url] (this version of her hasn't been certed yet, so it's not the one depicted on the cert) ([url=https://i.imgur.com/Iv2cFaC.png]Nekkid[/url] the original version)

[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25276829&page=1]Geyser Eelborn[/url], [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24327039&page=1]elfstar89[/url]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=408&t=23696151#385025481][ X ][/url]

[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] N/A

[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] N/A

[b]Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):[/b] Yes

[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Dawnie/Tags/adelle.jpg]Alienore's mother[/url], [url=http://i.imgur.com/fDWn1fd.jpg]Alienore's father[/url][/quote]

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:26 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Cetex
Sexuality: Bisexual (preference for female)
Breed: Kalona/Kirin hybrid

Parents: Metawa x Antares
Siblings: Episca
Friends: Bloodstone, Caifu
Lovers:

Home: the circus (grew up in the Shidelle clan territory)
Herd: Cirque Lunaire

RP Color: #5135a2
Plots: Elfy's Mizuki Selene lifemate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:27 am

Positive Traits:
Negative Traits:
Secrets:
Fears:

Backstory:
Personality:

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:33 am

RPs:

[quote][b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] Yes

Entry Code:
[code]Cetex (Geyser Eelborn) x Mizuki (elfstar89)[code] <--- add / when posting

[img]https://images2.imgbox.com/1e/2e/rlEe9Fjy_o.jpg[/img]
[url=https://images2.imgbox.com/cf/8f/SYd4eSW1_o.png]UNCERT[/url]

[img]http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Mind/certs/elfstar89MizukiSelene.jpg[/img]
[url=https://i.imgur.com/Fio4pxi.png]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=https://i.imgur.com/q5JMSYV.png]Nekkid[/url])

[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25276829&page=1]Geyser Eelborn[/url], [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24327039&page=1]elfstar89[/url]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=408&t=23696151#385025481][ X ][/url]

[b]Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):[/b] Yes

[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b]

[url=https://images2.imgbox.com/16/fd/33bowkN3_o.jpg]Cetex's Mother[/url]
[list][url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/nazgulrule/Soquili/Adult Certs/NevaCharmedCert_zpscbbgwmyo.jpg]Cetex's Grandmother[/url]
[list][url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Dawnie/Tags/adelle.jpg]Cetex's Great-Grandmother[/url]
[url=http://i.imgur.com/fDWn1fd.jpg]Cetex's Great-Grandfather[/url][/list]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/KaraAsumie/Certs/ItemCerts/GeysMegapiC.jpg]Cetex's Grandfather[/url][/list]

[url=http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa330/LadyArgentum/Soq/Antarescertitem.jpg]Cetex's Father[/url]
[list][url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Mind/certs/LadyArgentumDeneb.jpg]Cetex's Grandmother[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Sirenz/Tags/xelloss.jpg]Cetex's Grandfather[/url][/list][/quote][/code][/spoiler]

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff