Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:24 pm
User Image

Kurago was not a lion who usually had a destination in mind. The giant of a lion often wandered through no lion lands with no plan other than to see all he could see. This used to be a solo endeavor but, recently, he'd been joined by two jackals who'd lost their pups on the borders of a pride. Kurago and the two had come to the conclusion something grim must have happened after weeks of searching and coping with the possibility. While, yes, there was still a great deal of grief about the missing pups; the two jackals had mostly recovered to normal and kept to Kuragos side. He offered the two safety and the two canines offered Kurago companionship. This was something Kurago never thought he might actually need.

Today was especially overcast with clouds above rolling in threatening to release water upon their heads at any moment. For Kurago, this was welcomed but for the two canines it was less than ideal. Both kept so close to the giant orange lion that they were walking underneath him as if to be shielded by any imaginary rain that might fall. This kind of behavior always surprised Kurago.

"You know .. for having found the two of you where I found you.." Kurago started.

"One does not get to choose when it is time to give birth. We had to make do." Rena snapped.

"What she means is.." Junichi started but was shut down by a growl from Rena. She was less than happy to be in this situation and wanted to clouds to pass over already.

"I believe I get the meaning of what she's saying Junichi. If it bothers you so much we can find some shelter." Kurago offered.

"Oh that would be very nice master Kurago." Junichi had a humility in the way he addressed Kurago that Rena did not. Rena cared deeply for Kurago for what he'd done but she'd never call him master. She instead glared at her mate for having been so submissive.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:27 pm
User Image

Their journey had begun some days ago, and Faelyg wasn't quite used to being with a group so closely. Sure, she sparred and fought and slept in close quarters with a few of them in the past.

But it was different. Before, she could just leave and do her own thing before returning. Out in the roguelands, it was different. She didn't want to stray too far from the group, lest she get lost somewhere. Still, she needed some time away from the group. She was sick of seeing the same faces for several days straight.

She wandered a little. Not far, of course, just a bit off. That's when it started to rain. Faelyg shivered, shaking the few droplets off of her body. It was fruitless, of course, as the rain kept on falling.

She hated rain. Or at least, she wasn't used to it. She wondered if her group would find shelter. She could at least, find a little for herself until she decided to rejoin the group.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:45 pm
Seaki

The sky had opened up and the rain had begun to pour down on the trio. Luckily for the jackals they were mostly protected under their giant orange companion. They weaved between his paws as he padded along. Kurago's mane was heavy with water and hanging down in his face adding extra difficulty

"Ha . I knew it would rain," Rena declared quite proudly. "Lets find some where quick! You can only block so much water big guy!"

"If I could see a little better it would be easier...." He admitted. The sopping wet orange mane plus the sheets of water now pouring down made navigation quite difficult. However, even with these obstacles, he could clearly see a white feline shape just ahead. The orange lion stopped suddenly having Junichi and Rena nearly trip out in to the wet world from out of the shelter that was Kurago.

"Is something up ahead?" Junichi was the one to ask.

"I ... yeah.. It looks like some ones up ahead. We should be cautious." The orange male had spent most of his life traveling the rogue lands and knew to be weary of those unknown. "I ... I am going to make us known to them.." He had started off before Rena or Junichi could add their input to this. The two jackals barely had time to keep up with the giant lion.

"Hey traveler- " He called out to the white shape.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:46 pm
Faelyg's ears twitched towards the orange shape in the distance. She could see, somewhat, that he wasn't alone. She heard him call out as well, and she almost wanted to ignore him.

She huffed, though, instead. She was restless, and maybe he knew of a shelter better than she would out in these lands. Then again, perhaps he didn't. She could ask, of course. She wasn't anti-social by any means, after all. She came from a group, even if she was trying to... not be in a group right now.

The rain outweighed her solitude though and she padded towards him. "Hello," She called out in return, to signify she was at least friendly enough to hold a conversation with. She watched him, though. Just in case.

Alpaca Chobi

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out