User Image
User Image

When one had to compare Magnum to anyone else, well you might have difficulty. The individuals that were met on this campus came in a wide variety, a variety that expanded more than one’s fruitful endeavors. There were personalities that ranged from the emotional, not necessarily people that would express their tears in broad daylight but people who expressed themselves visibly on their face; and there were people who didn’t convey their inner workings plainly. For example, take the one that hovered over the one seated on the couch. Their daunting size could be enough to damper any bright spirit. With different colored eyes, accompanied by their neutral expression, their overall demeanor could be taken as intimidating. It was understandable, to a degree. In the Alaric’s girl’s perspective, height didn’t have a factor in their intimidation. Their relationship with a particular individual was proof enough for that. Though the lack of any feelings bubbling through their features was still a bit odd. Granted, they couldn’t speak for themselves since a particular girl still had social issues. It could have been that their lack of depicting their inner workings was just another issue that they could find some common ground on. ’I wonder if he has trouble speaking to people too? I think I saw him around with Akihiko and Ashe often enough. Maybe everyone has a different crowd they like to hang out with...or am I thinking too much again? I think I read somewhere that people find things called “clicks”. Like groups that people belong to, or feel like they belong to. I wonder if that means every Alaric member is a part of the Alaric click? Is there something that gives us a reason to bond? We do live together, so there is that. I wonder if there is something else? I’m sure there was a reason why we were all put in the same dorm.’ Their thoughts were drifted up in the unknown void of the mind. It was just for a little while till Magnum spoke up.

”It wouldn’t be any trouble at all!” Their voice perked up as a little alarm began to ring out. Someone’s movements stopped as the music played. Their shoulders began to roll with the rhythm. Somehow that tone was making her a bit giddy. Popping out of their spot on the couch, she almost seemed to circle Magnum as they acted out a bit of the song. When the tone died down, it was like they broke off out of a trance. Eyes blinked hastily as they looked at the current situation.
                                                        ”Sorry about that!” Their face just grew a tad bit crimson, as they went back to the couch to pick up the book.
                                                        ”Well, that is my cue to go. Sorry about that Magnu-s, I have an appointment to meet with. Hopefully, we can talk more, okay~” A very child-like cheeriness graced that face. The book was held up to her chest, both hands holding up the written tome. Their head bobbed along with the violet locks that were free to move as they please. With a small little wave, she departed towards her bedroom.

It was time for a new change! Puffing out their chest, they stripped and changed their school attire into something more casual. She had gotten the idea from her Librarian friend. Since a certain someone was a bit on the popular end, they didn’t want to attract any unnecessary attention. They had struggled and hammered away at the possibilities of what outfits to choose. It eventually came down to this and a pair of fake specs. Supposedly, it was to help conceal their identity. A particular individual did want them to wear something that wasn’t school attire so this was a new look. Twirling in the mirror, they checked it out even though they had done it the night before.
                                                        ”Okay! Off I go!”

Being cautious, she looked outside her doorway. Looking around the hall for another soul, it didn’t seem like there was any other. At least there was a backway outside the dorm, or else the girl might of had to explain herself to the blonde Alaric member. Taking a bit of courage, they departed from their dorm and made their way to a different destination.
                                                        [Exit]

User Image

II▪Mood: Nervous->Confused->EcstaticII
                                                                                                              II ▫House: Alaric II
                                                                                                              II▪Where: Alaric Common RoomII
                                                                                                              II ▫With Who:No one thankfully~II
                                                                                                              II▪Pervyness:0%II
                                                                                                              II ▪Wearing: Alaric Uniform->Secret Date Outfit #1II
                                                                                                              II▫Energy Levels: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █100%II
                                                                                                              II Out Of Chocolates: II

Enlightened Savagery

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: