Alistair Black
aka "Lord Despair"

"Faith in names and past victories will lead you straight to your grave"

Alistair turned up his nose at the foolish words that spilled out of the blue haired's mouth. She spoke with such blind pride, it sickened him to his stomach. That urge to lash out always seemed like a looming shadow, just over his shoulder. Being around other moody types only made it worse on his temptations. But in an effort to keep the civility amongst his dorm mates....for now at least, he kept his true feelings to himself. "Your grandmother is the one who designed this place then? I guess that makes sense", he simply laughed a bit to himself and walked towards the hall that lead to his dorm room. "You watch yourself now. It'd be a mistake worrying about someone else's well being when the reason for their discretion is staring you right in the eyes. It's...rather insulting", he shot her a slight glance from the corner of his eye, latent with malice and the intent to kill, just before he rounded the corner to leave.

"I'll be on my way now. Such a harsh crowd here", he shook his head and went back to smiling like before, watching as the new white haired chap walked in and passed him by. He was a few good meters behind him before he saw him stop in front of C-6."That's ashamed. I was hoping they'd seem a bit more intimidating. Oh well..." He spoke quietly to himself, as his face drooped from a pompous grin into a smile of disappointment with this new revelation. There was the saving grace that they'd be of some use as a potential ally under the proper circumstances, but only time would tell if that was truly the case. He only hoped they weren't one of those overly heroic or dutiful types, that was one thing that annoyed Alistair more than anything. With one final sigh and a few quiet steps down the hallway, he entered the room shortly after the man to end his evening in the common room.

█【OOC: Ready for time skip】█

User Image

Cho-Cho Twain

Totally an Astronaut

LAYLALA -- x

Bansheeava

Just Rosa