Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
Crew Elections: Phase One! [Entry Deadline: Friday 31st]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:15 pm
Phase One is simple. You think you're a bad enough dude to save the internet? You want to be a mod? Fill out the form below and your name will be entered into our election. Once Phase one ends, we will take the names and have the members, yes you, vote on who they want as crew. The top three names will become fully fledged members of our crew. Pick your representatives, SR! The deadline for entry is Friday the 31st.

Note: If you nominate someone other than yourself, they do not have to take the position

Who are you:
Why/who do you want to be crew:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:36 pm
Who are you: Xero,been on gaia for like 2 years.I have been in a lot of different Naruto guilds. Currently i am helping a close friend of mine with one he is working on at the moment to. I just love helping and making guilds like these ones proper i hope we can get along.

Why do you want to be crew: Reason why i want to be on the crew is to help other crew members with side task or giving ideas helping out spit out some ideas for the guild helping with format.I'll do my best to be active everyday and make sure everything can be taken care of i am willing to learn to help everyone.  

xl Xero xl

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:54 pm
Who are you: I'm Brooy. I've been on gaia since 2013 and been rping with the people from SN and SR for about the same amount of time.
Why/who do you want to be crew: I want to be crew mostly because, I try to help the crew as much as possible already. Not only the crew but, the members as well. I've been helping everyone as much as possible since I joined SN. Whether it be with mechanical questions or real life problems. At this point, I figure I may as well throw my hat in the ring so, that I may be able to assist more people and help the crew with balancing and new ideas. Anyway thanks for your consideration.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:44 pm
Who are you: I'm Novasse. I've been a part of a few mediums of RP like videogames and other forums in various settings. I've been roleplaying for about a few months now and have enjoyed the time here at SR with the amazing people here.

Why/who do you want to be crew: I always wanted to try and help the crew out with their crew related things. I'm a horrible RPer but I'm pretty good with clerical things like managing data, editing, collaborating with people to help maintain a platform. I'm already crew in another guild and am slowly learning ^^  

Novasse

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:44 pm
Who are you: I'm the Wild Hunt, but mostly people call me simply 'Shane'. I've been on Gaia since... 2006, I think, which is insane to think about. But hey!

Why/who do you want to be crew: I would like to be Crew. Although I haven't contributed the most, or perhaps even the best, of all the members applying here... I definitely do very well when I am in Crew. I believe anyone who's worked with me in the past can attest to the fact that I am an extremely diligent Crew member and I do make very high quality stuff, and a lot of it. I would like to be Crew so I could better communicate with/coordinate with other Crew members and bring about some epic pieces of lore and other things.

As for experience... well, I've lead several very large guilds. There's no need to list them here, really; I'd just like to say that all of them have been great learning experiences, and now that I'm an adult and much more developed, I think I could bring out a lot of my old strengths without the same weaknesses that I held before. So, I think I could do a very good job, simply put.

Thanks, loves.
Shane  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:41 pm
Who are you: JovianGrey11, I have been RP’ing on Gaia for a while now.
Why/who do you want to be crew: I’m literally online all the time and active! I spend about 3-4 hours spread though my day online. I provide quick replies and literate/readable posts. I have discord on 3 different mobile devices and I’m relatively easy to get a hold of.

JovianGrey11

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:45 pm
Who are you: (itts'a me mario) Azeiel
Why/who do you want to be crew: Because I've been crew in this guild/SN for a decade now, may as well go for two~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:44 pm
Who are you: Dex- I mean who doesn't know me at this point? I've been a member of SN since before there WAS an SN. I helped build the guild during the HV and SY "merger" and was crew there half a dozen times. I was part of the transition team until I stepped down due to my deployment. Active in Naruto RP for 10+ years
Why/who do you want to be crew: With the lack of PVP, we need to do something to keep members entertained to PvE elements. I'd like to run that. We don't have enough people to come up with and RP as the two dozen NPCs that are needed for this guild.

Also, for the love of Christ, take Az and Brooy too.

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:45 pm
Who are you: The Reigning Queen of Derp - Tor
Who do you want to be crew: I didn't say any rules saying I couldn't pick more than one, so here; Az and Brooy.

I have worked many years with both gentleman I believe they have always, and will always, make excellent crew. Az can be hotheaded, but he's passionate about helping others and trying to make things good and fair in the guild. He works hard, really hard.

Brooy is an outstanding crew member when he is one; he's both professional and personal when he needs to be, and shows an outstanding talent to distance himself from situations in order to rule fairly. It's an admirable quality. He's generally a good guy, someone who strives to help people out. I think he's what we need.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:11 pm
Who are you: Hurrak, Bun, Bunny... I don't say much unless I feel I need to say much.

Why/who do you want to be crew: Brooy. I would copy-paste everything Tor
just said above me because I agree, wholeheartedly, based on my observations made over the few years I've been in the same guild as Brooy.
Experience is good but the ability to distance oneself and view the big picture is better.

Dex too. Passion to keep everyone moving is good.  

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:19 pm
Who are you: I'm iSlayBacon, formerly ElementPro, also known as Kyle. I've been a part of Gaia since 2006, have been a member of a handful of big Guilds, as well as a Mod heavily involved in my main guild.

Why/who do you want to be crew: Because I have experience in being a Mod, and because I like for things to run smoothly. I like expediting processes, getting players into the world quickly. I also would like to be a mod, even though I've only been in this Guild a short time, to help promote some new ideas, as well as taking the strain off of the current Mods. Things run smoother when everyone communicates and people aren't overwhelmed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:24 pm
Who are you: I go by Kanzaki, Asuna, Tuna, Cam, Koto, Interloper.
Why do you want to be crew: Well, despite all the names I see putting themselves in for the running to be crew, who I know are all going to get it instead of me, it wouldn't make sense for me to not put myself into the race after griping about being crew for ages, now would it? I won't talk about how long I've been RPing Naruto or when I was a mod or where for what time frame.

I got burned out doing all kinds of work only to have submissions be sat on, my life situation, and my drinking really didn't make me any friends either. I've been banned. A lot. I've also changed, a lot, for the better, and even broken my "I don't work for free" policy cause I do want to make things better. I see the potential and I can spends days and weeks toiling away scouring the guild to make sure additions and revisions are as smooth as conceivably possible. I've never seen the point of personal opinion getting in the way of work environments, and while there are people we don't like, even myself, I don't let that get in the way. Plenty of you have collaborated with me on numerous projects and ideas, despite my very coarse personality. I only shout so much because I have the passion, even after all that's happened, to do so. Much like Eugène François Vidocq (google him, he's a legend) I think that a reformed criminal can make a good detective, I've broken just about every rule and bent any system to suit my needs, and I know how to get them up to and beyond the standards of quality we all expect.

All I'm asking for is the consideration and I will not let you down if you decide to vote for an outsider who can shake things up, get things done, and not take any crap when it's being held up by bureaucracy. I can't stress enough how I want to do this for the guild.

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces