Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 販║ 𝓢𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴs
Kotobasa Hollow | Insects Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xenotatsu

Versatile Browser

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 6:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

__ At the mention of this her interest had been peaked. Did this creature, this giant insect, before her knew something about her ancestor that she had been looking for. She had wanted to reply back to him but she couldn't, at least not before a large half spider half woman appeared dropping from the ceiling upside down on apparently some thread that she could not see. "Oh dear it seems someone has beat me to ripping out her tongue. Shame wish I could have done it myself. Such a lovely thing. Give her to me, I will make her talk."
__ Raising his hand Yashul sileneced her without even glancing over his shoulder. With a glare directed at Sascha Y'shendra would begrudingly stay silent but refused to back away keeping her place hovering behind Yashul. "Then we will have to simply fix that..." Almost as if by command a small bug, that looked like a slug, made its way up her leg. For some reason all she could do was watch as it crawled up her body, along her neck and into her ear. Sascha winced as it made its way into her head. She could almost feel it as it moved around inside. Y'shendra seemed pleased at her apparent pain. Yashul on the other hand took a deep breath in and released it with a sigh. Embrace it... Let your thoughts flow into my child and speak to the hive."

post 7/10

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

__ Inside her head she could feel the thousands of voices shouting at her all at once. This brought her to her knees leaving her grasping at her head in an attempt to silence the voices. Of course this left Y'shendra laughing at Saschas pain which only echoed in her head making her problems only worse. "Control it child... Or I will leave you to Y'shendra." Even with all the voices in her head. Even with Y'shendras laugh still echoing in her thoughts, his voice would stand above all the others. Looking up she could see Y'shendra smiling while licking her lips. While she did not speak she could hear her alluring voice over the others inside her head edging her on to fail. Not wanting to become a toy for the half spider half woman thing behind the massive centipede she tried with all the strength that she could muster to block out the voices in her head. Even going attempting to block her mind off from the intrusive bug using her own chakra. That was when she felt a small change in the bug. So instead of trying to block off the bug she decided to feed it into the bug.
__ Her hunch had been correct as she noticed voices disappearing in great numbers as she gained control over the bug that had been inserted into her head. "Good... Excellent... Dominate its will... Make it your own... Now you are part of the hive... For the time being... Now what is your relationship with 'that' man... The Black King..?"

post 8/10

Xenotatsu

Versatile Browser

Xenotatsu

Versatile Browser

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 4:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

__ The Black King. How did this creature in front of her know about her ancestor. What was there there connection with eachh other? The insects around her seemed to stir like they had heard her very thoughts. As if to confirm this the giant one in front of her laughed.
__ "Yes your thoughts are known to us... To the hive..." Yashul leaned down so that his face was even with her body that was still sitting on the floor. "So you are one of his then... Then we are willing to make the same deal with you as we did with him... Yashul's clawed hand came up and gently ran along the underside of her chin before he raised back up into the air resuming his imposing stature.
__ She felt like if she refused the offer that they would kill her, or torture her. Though she had no idea what this previous deal was that had been made but she also knew that it was possibly as big as of a lead that she would ever find. I guess I accept your generous offer then giant bug man?.....

post 9/10

Xenotatsu rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 4:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

__ A cry came out from the insects both in her mind and audibly. Y'shendra was the first to speak up "Incolent child! You will not speak to his majesty that way! I will have your tongue for that!" Once again Yashul held up his hand immediately commanding the room to silence once again.
__ "You forget my Queen... This one bears no voice so what good would ripping out her tongue do... This statement was like a slap across Y'shendras face which shut her up rather efficiently. "My Queens point still stands... If you had a voice I might just have let her rip out your tongue... I am named Yashul... Lord over all your see... All you breath... All you touch is mine... lowering his hand his eyes glared at her as if he was in deep thought but let nothing show in his features.
__ She knew he was powerful just from the entrance he had made into the chamber. Not someone she wanted to make an enemy out of certainly. And the fact that she would rather leave this place alive. But her curiousness about her families past and what these insects might know was to overwhelming to even attempt running, even if she would have died running from them. I understand Lord Yashul. It will not happen again...

post 10/10

Xenotatsu

Versatile Browser

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:21 pm
User Image

Miki had heard of the insect summons before from her mother. She always talked about them with great regard, but there was one insect that Miki loved the most. The girl always loved hearing about Muuna, the holographic butterfly. Her mother always said it was the most beautiful butterfly she had ever seen. So, there was Miki, hunting down the butterfly to try and see it for herself.

Kotobasa Hollow was not the typical place Miki would find herself going into. Sure she was adventurous, but this place had it's own sort of creep factor to it. The further she went down, the darker it got. "If it gets any darker, I'm not gonna be able to see." Miki muttered to herself as she continued on walking, eventually needing to use a basic katon technique to create a sort of lantern. Something the girl almost immediately regretted doing as she noticed how many insects were around in the darker recesses of the Hollow.

Miki almost turned back. It felt like hours she had been in hollow alone in the darkness. She couldn't help but feel she was being watched the entire time by something. Every once in awhile she would look over her shoulder just to be sure that she wasn't being followed. Then it happened. Miki rounded a corner to spot a single beam of light entering a cavernous area of the hollow. The beam of light was just enough for Miki to catch a glimmer of a royal indigo color. "That has to be it!" Miki said with excitement as she took off after the patch of color she had spotted.

As Miki came to the spot she had seen the color, she would find that it was gone. She had to say she was a little disappointed until the same color appeared directly in front of her face. It was Muuna! The very thing Miki had come down here to find. Suddenly what felt like a long trip became well worth it. "Who are you?" The butterfly asked, resulting in Miki squealing slightly. "Hi! I'm Miki! My mom has told me all about you Muuna. I've always wanted to see you." Miki smiled wide, not trying at all to contain her excitement.

The creature laughed a gentle laugh. "You came all the way down here to visit me child. That's awfully brave of you." Muuna said, fluttering around Miki to get a better look at her. "Yashul has been following you for quite some time now Miki. Ever since you entered the Hollow." The butterfly returned to fluttering directly in front of Miki's face. "Oh... Who's Yashul?" Miki asked, a little confused. She wasn't really down there for anything other than to see Muuna. The girl was more or less a tourist in the Hollow with no other intentions.

"He's our king. He believes you will keep him fed. That you are strong." Muuna answered before fluttering off she would begin to flutter off. "Hey wait up!" Miki called after the creature before following closely behind it. Though following quickly became something that Miki found to be a struggle due to the way the Hollow twisted and turned with very little room for walking let alone running. This place surely wasn't meant for humans. As she ran, Miki's foot found itself being caught in a root. The girl went slammed against the ground before sliding for some time. "Ow." The girl slowly got up, patting the dirt off her knees. Muuna was gone.

"Great." Miki said to herself before she lit another flame, finding that she had landed in a much larger cavern. 'Kurama could fit in this place.' Miki thought to herself as she looked around the place, but as she looked she realized there was no other exits. "Wait whered..." Before she could finish her sentence, the wall behind her began to rumble. Without time to react, the wall behind Miki closed up, leaving her with no escape. What ever was happening couldn't be good. Miki kept her hand up as her free hand reached for her katana.

The rumbling of the wall only seemed to get worse after the door had closed. It was getting stronger, almost as it something big was coming. Miki waited with anticipation, her knuckles turning white as she gripped her katana. "Relax shinobi. I'm not here to harm you, unless you do harm to me. I'm here to offer you a deal." A loud voice boomed throughout the entire cavern, rocks falling from the ceiling as they were shook loose. "Our last summoner disappeared without a trace. They left us starving." The voice continued, the rumbling of the wall only growing louder and louder until it was nearly a roar. "We want to eat!" The voice shouted as a figure the size of a bijuu crashed through the wall opposite Miki. "You are strong. You will help us feast, so we can continue to dig to the heart of the world. If you do this, we will help you destroy your enemies." Miki stood in shock as the creature towered over her.

"You must be Yashul." The girl said rather meekly in comparison to her normal demeanor. "You'll help me fight if I agree to help you?" It was a strange thing to ask of the girl. After all, she wasn't particularly strong, but Yashul must have saw something in her. Perhaps he was able to tell she were the host of the Kyuubi. Miki had to ponder it for a moment, but the answer was already very clear to her. This meant she would be able to summon Muuna and that alone would be worth it. "You got a deal Yashul." Miki said with a smile up at the creature. Not much conversation happened after that Miki was taught how to summon the creatures by Yashul himself before she signed in blood on the summon contract. "Now go back and find us food." Would be Yashuls final bidding goodbye before Miki was sent away via desummoning her back to Konoha.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 2,750 / 2,750 x◆¦ STAMINAx 2,245 / 2,245 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline & Bukijutsux ◆¦ S RANK Genin x◆¦ Senju & Uchiha x ◆¦ Konohagakurex
                ◆¦ EXPx 05,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 2