Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:09 am
_______________________Voting and Feedback
tab Hear ye, hear ye! Extra extra, read all about it! This here be our feedback and voting thread about the many different changes that are being made for our guild here. In Shattered Past our primary concern is always the members, above and beyond our own fun and desires as the Crew. As such, when we make changes, or rather, want to make changes we will be bringing them up here for the membership to give their thoughts, opinions, and overall feedback on. While we make no promises to go with what you say keep in mind this doesn't mean we aren't listening. With 50+ members we will always have an issue where everyone has different views, and we will do our best to remain steadfastly impartial and limit the bias that all human beings have on one subject or another. Remember that it is the belief of your leadership that no one person's opinion is more valuable than another's. Speak your piece and you'll be listened to.
tab That in mind, we do hope that if you decide to jokingly respond to any of these issues I will welcome them, too, but please don't abuse that welcoming attitude. These feedback sessions are important to us to grow, and I ask that if you have joking comments you also leave with it serious ones that forward the conversation.
tab With that in mind, below you will find the different issues up for discussion. If there are discussions you wish to see here please tell us in our Suggestions and Fix-It thread so we may bring it here properly.

_______________________Past Discussions and Resolutions
tab ● Opening of Hidden Villages // Metropolises || Resolution Unconfirmed  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:26 am
_______________________Opening Up Hidden Villages and Metropolises
tab The idea was originally put forth by myself to Zephyr, but has expanded to the rest of the crew since. The proposition is to open up Yougangakure, Numachigakure, and Tsukiharahana for public use...with a twist. The goal would be to have all three open in a limited capacity, with the primary entrance opened and the couple surrounding areas, or districts, being open for public use. These areas cannot be Claimed through the Claiming system but are little more than public spaces where members can interact, build, and grow. The rest of the village or city is corrupted and quarantined foe different reasons, from being overrun with monsters to strange, unnatural things happening to those outside that barrier line of districts. These other districts are open game, with defenses, dangers, and other considerations to worry about in trying to claim the land. Each will have their own secret requirement to clear them, as well as an "end boss" that must be defeated before the thread is deemed safe and able to be fully claimed.
tab This has multiple advantages. These main hubs serve as a safe place for members to interact, produce trade, gather intel, and communicate with NPCs and gather resources to further their struggles as they desire. This opens up a staging ground for those who desire a place to start, and direction of play. Does this mean the exploration of the world is no longer being supported? No! This is merely giving a better opportunity for other avenues of roleplay to tale place, such as those who do not wish to worry about survival or combat. And in the spirit of this new opportunity, all new characters will be able to select to start in a village or in the wilderness, though in all cases the crystal breakage is still the primary method of beginning. Merely the setting changes.
tab If this is voted into allowance we will be combining it with our first Arc, which you sill be seeing either tomorrow or Sunday as an announcement. This arc will allow everyone a chance to relocate to a village and/or a chance to participate in the action.

_______________________Votes
tab ● ___________  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:54 pm
Hidden Villages sound appropriate enough, since this is a Naruto guild. However, I do not think it should be built immediately or implemented immediately. It should be built over time, but not slowly. I also don't think anyone is capable of running a guild with RPC's that are 16 years old. Imagine a 12 year old Hokage giving orders. If they are mature enough, well and truly, then I have no objections whatsoever. This is also great, because it opens up doors for creativity for those who want to explore and create (with permission) regions and places that will encourage others to do so, as well as explore and benefit from it.

Conclusion:

I vote FOR opening up Hidden Villages.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:30 pm
I vote against.

The whole idea was to rebuild the world. This seems lazy.  

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:10 pm
malavaes
I vote against.

The whole idea was to rebuild the world. This seems lazy.

I second this.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:36 pm
I'd much rather just continue on how we have been. Its on us to put the time and effort into one of our claims if we want to see a centralized village in each territory. As delayed as the proposed idea would be I feel like it takes too much of the responsibility off the RPer.

My vote is for against the change.

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:15 am
[oops]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:55 am
Wanted to put in my two-cents here.

There's bound to be village ruins. That's not crazy to think that there would be, and that parts of it might be safe, while others are massively off limits. Even though an apocalypse happened, the structures of man will remain although overtaken by nature and the surrounding fauna, it's still there.

I believe that the way to make this work between those for the change and against the change, is to create the areas and then leave them open to be found by those who happen to either find out about them or stumble across them accidentally. And that perhaps everything wouldn't be functional at first. Certain buildings would have crumbled, vegetation would cover everything, etc. You would have to build but it would be safe. You could take a second, catch your breath.

Of course that would remove the chances of new players being able to spawn there, or start there, but it allows a negotiation with both parties.

For my vote, as I'm not currently active in this guild; I am neutral to the change.

Koresephone
Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:37 am
Fiitra
My character Kaileer was 16 when he became Raikage in SN. So while perhaps not always the best idea it can be done.

As for my opinion:

I definitely agree that the purpose of the guild was to rebuild everything from bottom up, and would love for it to stay that way. But at the same time, activity is suffering because people don't have any direction despite being told they can do whatever they want. So I think it wouldn't necessarily hurt to have the option to go to a populated area. I don't think they should start in that location, though. They still need to get to it.

While we didn't originally intend to have much in the way of NPCs, that has changed due to circumstances. However, in this guild NPCs aren't just numbers to be manipulated; they have minds and personalities and abilities of their own and are about as easily swayed as any RPC. It makes sense that others who have woken up would try to gather into a safe location and start working together to build a defensible base. Just like anyone else, an RPC would have to earn the respect of the people of the village and work their way up to leader, or take it by force. So that path would not make it easy to claim the location.

Creating these locations won't take away the opportunity to do whatever you want, just provide a place for those that need a little more direction to go, and help boost activity. So long as it stays just one of these in each land, I am for the change. However, changes to these locations still need to be controlled by RPCs.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:55 pm
I was under the assumption that such villages were already in place in SR. Take, for instance, the place formerly known as Fire Country, where there is a village. It's just only the outskirts are suggested for early settlement because we are warned of monsters that lurk further in. IMO, this much is enough for a start, and whether or not we get places for peaceful interaction is up to the actions of the rpers.

I can understand the desire to increase activity by introducing change, but I side more with staying true to what this guild was meant to be. For me, introducing these mod-created, npc populated villages is going to just make me lose motivation to rp... well, admittedly, I'll only lost a bit of motivation to rp one character that has yet to be approved. Even then, I like the people in this guild too much to ever leave them over something small like that. However, that doesn't change the issue that introducing premade villages isn't just a patch fix. It's something that affects, even if it's only in a small way, the tone of the rp as a whole.

Furthermore, I believe there are better solutions than introducing populated villages and taking away the chance from rpcs to create the first established and stable settlements. The root issue appears to be people not knowing what to do with their characters (despite the fact that they gotta find food everyday, set up a place to sleep, deal with extreme temperatures in certain locations, and so on and so forth but I digress). The Survival Objectives already give plenty of suggestions on what to do (btw, great work on that, Tao). If people want more, then I can only imagine that it's being given specific missions. That much is easy enough to accomplish without a village. The issue here is OOC motivation, after all. Lone, wandering npcs are already giving players tasks in one way or another. We just have to put that task into a pretty mission format for OOC reference and then there shouldn't be a difference. A wild doggo chases the party, "Mission: Escape or subdue the doggo. Rank: C. Rewards: 50 AC." If the problem is actually IC motivation, though... Then I have no sympathy. It's a character made by an rper's own two hands for a setting they were well aware of. No one pulled the rug out from under them. No one suddenly added something that unexpectedly accelerated development, created a new focus in the world, and undervalued their character's original goal while they were creating their character, right? That would be rude, after all.

Taking everything into account, I'm going to vote for what I personally want, which is no changes that create something rpcs have yet to accomplish themselves, but more importantly, I hope to see this guild following the majority on this decision, even if it is against what I voted.

On a related note, however. Once rpcs have grown and stabilized their home bases enough to start venturing outside and tackling bigger challenges, I would love to see these villages making an appearance as something akin to dungeons that need to be cleared out to settle. The communal, long term effort required to clear these dungeons creates the perfect reason for "entrances" (the small safe zones mentioned) to become gathering hubs that are claimed by npcs in order to maintain neutrality between player groups. My biggest schtick is just that I don't want to see it happen now, not when the players have hardly started their own settlements.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:56 am
I somewhat agree with what Kage is saying. A free roam, unless we have DMs on deck to handle each person wanting to do their own thing, my burn things out rather quickly. But I do like the concept eventually. As she said, the characters are just now getting their barrings on this new world. I love the survival aspect, but I think having one person sorta...equate them into this new world would make things have a focal point that then character's can branch off from. Not much a sensei or anything, but maybe someone whose powerful enough to assert his or her leadership over the group and give them an understanding of what world they now live in. And then once they have got they have an understanding... they just disappear. Or... maybe not even get that big of a connection but that's another plot that could be added that people can see after.

Point is, we need just one direction. Almost like a "tutorial" of this world, the dangers, and how to survive. This makes character development, motivation, and the like for players. Then once it is established they are capable, take away the guiding hand and they can move forward on their own accord and build from there. ^^ Imo  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:37 am
tab I'm going to be putting up the vote shortly, but I wanted to explain the 3 options. You have 7 days to respond.
        • Villages Open as Hubs - This is the option where we open the villages up as a subforum. There are no NPCs. The intro thread, and one or two others are open as communal, safe hubs where RPCs can congregate for safety, but also as staging grounds to try and take the rest of the village back. Each village, or city, will have 10+ "Districts" that are each guarded by a series of bosses and missions that must be accomplished before the location can be claimed and rebuilt. Until it is rebuilt, the entire village, or city, is a ruin. Each village and city will have its own threat, such as Yougangakure being controlled by a type of infestation and machines that protect/defend it. Thus, while the villages themselves are "open", there is still a real danger. Even these "hubs" need to be rebuilt if they are to be used for anything. However, these safe zones will open up people who want to be traders, or information gatherers. It opens up the ability for members to have NPCs come to them for trade and assistance. It'll allow for a gathering location. In short, these simply allow these villages to be naturally roleplayed in while also opening up a gathering point for those who would like to be Civilians, without the constant threat that causes combat to be a necessity.
        • Villages Open, but Later - See above, but the trigger would be once two or three locations are open by members within the guild itself. Thus while they will eventually come it'll be after members of the guild have created their own villages first.
        • Villages Closed Until Member Intervention - Villages are closed until members find their way there to open them. Thus, while it will still come, members will need to break down the gates and have a conflict to take back the intro threads and make them safe hubs.
tab
tab

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

BlackFruity

Rexnov

Arrow35

Azeiel The Risen

RoyaI Inari Okami

I Tortured Sleep I

HeadlessKoko

NecroPlant

Lily Platypus

Codekasu

___youwillknownihilism

malavaes

Solas Crua

Kirenai Yuki

Lewd Samaritan

magcookie

Lunar_Serenade19

BlackJack1995

Evanescently Magnificent

Klayko

Neryem

KiIala

soulcatcher77

Shikairu Nara

A Mechanical Soldier

Sepharius Necromicon

Panthers7

bb3000ae

Hurrak

Im the Girl one

Wolfy4226

Mongooseh

izeromus

Old Shinobi

clyde231

D-Reiko Z

Lady Caprinet

Rosa Havoc

Zak the Panduh

Forgotten not fallen

Pad Chief

Might Senju Flowers

Odoeb

ZephyrsBlade

Brooy

Novasse

iChaosLodALT

BodyCarnival

pumpkin mask

Fiitra

mermaidangelxx

Solarius flare

Somnus Aeternam

II L o y a l t y II

JovianGrey11

iiAngelixxc

The Booty Gang Captain

Quote:

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:37 pm
______________Final Vote ||
tab The final votes have been struck, and as such, Villages Will Remain Closed for now. These village can still be entered into and attempt to be won by members of the guild, and doing so will unlock those locations for roleplay. But they will not be automatically opened by any means. Thank you for your participation, and now onto the next vote!

tab Until recently we have decided to allow Customs to only be made at C - rank, seeing as how characters wouldn't have the knowledge or experience to make anything till then. However, Non-Shinobi have had the benefit of making their own techniques, and adding them to the guild as an aid to us. Still, this is an unfair advantage as seen by some of the Crew, and as such we have decided to bring it to the members to see how you would like to handle this.
tab One option is to allow members to create customs beginning at D - rank, but these techniques are unfinished, and as such as weaker overall while still costing the full rank's cost. The idea is that upon reaching C - rank, you'll be able to resubmit the technique in a Completed form, with full strength benefits and/or making changes as you "finalize" the product. This would likewise be extended to the Non-Shinobi, in order to balance it. This would include custom weapons and armor, as well.
tab The second option is as above, but Non-Shinobi maintain the same rules, which is that they may make techniques at D - rank as long as they may become Guild techniques, too, or they may wait to C - rank to make customs that are locked to their characters alone.
tab The Third option is to lock all types to C - rank, both shinobi and non-shinobi.
tab And the Fourth option is allow full rank techniques to begin to be made at D - rank.

tab I'd like to hear your views on this, and how you believe it would effect the survivalist approach we have going on here in Shattered Past. Please, comment, and tomorrow I will be putting up a Vote.

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

BlackFruity

Rexnov

Arrow35

Azeiel The Risen

RoyaI Inari Okami

I Tortured Sleep I

HeadlessKoko

NecroPlant

Lily Platypus

Codekasu

___youwillknownihilism

malavaes

Solas Crua

Kirenai Yuki

Lewd Samaritan

magcookie

Lunar_Serenade19

BlackJack1995

Evanescently Magnificent

Klayko

Neryem

KiIala

soulcatcher77

Shikairu Nara

A Mechanical Soldier

Sepharius Necromicon

Panthers7

bb3000ae

Hurrak

Im the Girl one

Wolfy4226

Mongooseh

izeromus

Old Shinobi

clyde231

D-Reiko Z

Lady Caprinet

Rosa Havoc

Zak the Panduh

Forgotten not fallen

Pad Chief

Might Senju Flowers

Odoeb

ZephyrsBlade

Brooy

Novasse

iChaosLodALT

BodyCarnival

pumpkin mask

Fiitra

mermaidangelxx

Solarius flare

Somnus Aeternam

II L o y a l t y II

JovianGrey11

iiAngelixxc

The Booty Gang Captain

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:46 pm
I vote for option 1, the one where they have to be finalized because it seems like a fun thing to do IC.  

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:11 pm
tab Hi, y'all! I hope you're all doing well. If you aren't, you shouldn't. Don't let a few seconds, minutes or days let that become the highlight of your day, month or year. Anyway, I've recently been working on a new Bloodline that I can use towards the lore of this guild. Now, this does not necessarily have to be implemented anytime soon, but I am looking forward for it to become added at some point in the near future. This gives me additional time to reconstruct it as I am open to constructive criticism. I know it can be seen as extremely overpowered which is the main reason why I'm willing to fix it up in a manner that is able to become accepted, if it isn't already. I tried my best to be innovative. Spare me, s'il vous plait. sweatdrop

Feel free to comment on what needs to be fixed and give me the harshest of your criticisms. Please and thank you.
Without further ado, here it is:

Maton • (Space Release)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab H i s t o r y:
Space Release (間遁) is an advanced, rare kekkei genkai of the Shōkyo clan which the users can eradicate space or matter in itself, as well as create anti-matter to repel literally anything that they so desire, or is targeted. The originator of this technique do not originate from the known shinobi world, but from a very large star, far, far away. They are also said to be distant relatives to the Ōtsutsuki clan. There is one known user thus far stated by Thundra Senju - Nora Shōkyo. She is stated to erase space or matter, sending it to another "dimension". While he was in Nora's dimension, Thundra noticed it was very large. However, Nora stated that it is not infinite. Maton users can also remove the space between themselves and a target to bring them closer, or bring the target closer to them - almost as if one were teleporting. When Nora and Thundra had faced a group of a dozen famous bandits, she had put them all in genjutsu before deleting space between them all and then creating a field of anti-matter within split seconds to send the bandits off flying in all directions. Thundra stated that he had never been caught up in any of her attacks outside of training, which indicates that usage of this ability is selective in targeting.

tab T r a i t s
• Users must have Wind and Earth Release.
• Users must be of the Sensor class.
• The skin of Shōkyo clan members must be described as "shining" or "radiating", regardless of tone.
• Shōkyo clan members must not have any pupils in their eyes regardless of color, unless they awaken a dojutsu.*
tab *If a Shōkyo child has an Uchiha or Hyūga parent, they will awaken one set of each eye if their emotions or experience are unbalanced. If they somehow maintain a balance, they will only awaken the full Sharingan, Byakūgan or the Shōkyo clan dojutsu (see below).
• All Banshō learn Wind and Earth techniques [1] post faster.
• Shōkyo learn Genjutsu and Ninjutsu techniques [2] posts faster.

tab Maton Techniques:
Jigen Chīsai [Pocket Dimension]
Strength: --
Speed: C
Description: The user creates a 1ft diameter portal, when creating the portal the user first chooses whether the portal is linked to their current dimension or to a pocket dimension. If the user chooses the pocket dimension they use this as they would a backpack that only they have access to until they summon the portal again. If the user chooses their current dimension then they must choose an area that they can see within 20ft to spawn the other end of the portal. Anything passed through one portal immediately exits from the other one with the same momentum as it had when it entered.

Sekiryoku [ Repulsion ]
Strength: C
Speed: C
Description: Medium-sized spheres of antimatter are created from the users palm(s). The sphere can be thrown, propelled or smashed from the hands of the user to absolutely obliterate the target. Once connection is made from the ball of antimatter, a force of explosion sends anything within a 10 meter radius flying amok.

Shinsei Hyōmei [ Holy Declaration ]
Strength: B
Speed: B
Description: The users forms a 15ft diameter field of visible Anti-Matter that is centered around the user in an instant. Once the field is formed the user can expand the field up to 45ft, the force of this sudden expansion violently pushes everything away from the user with great force. The Anti-Matter field can be nullified with B - Rank and above techniques, A - Rank and above techniques as well as nullifying the field pierce it with the effect of the technique unmolested.

Konzetsu [ Eradication ]
Strength: A
Description: The user amasses a flow of neon silver chakra within the palm of their hands. Once formed, the user activate this technique, which can erase physical matters or space itself, by swiping their hand in whichever direction they want to erase. This technique effectively removes any traces of the removed objects ever existing.

Bonten'ō Gekido [ Brahma's Wrath ]
Description: A number of hand seals are performed before a large avatar with three faces, an upper body for each, appears above the user. The avatar is with two arms for each face - one hand is holding the Ram hand sign at its chest, the other holds a staff with a glowing crescent moon at the top. All three eyes, one closed on the forehead, are hollowed. If or when the user so commands, the avatar extends its free hand to form a palm outwards as a large ball of anti-matter is gathered within each of the avatar's palms. On command, the antimatter is shot out towards the target(s) and it explodes, causing everything of [20] meters in its path to become completely uprooted and force anything out of its way. The avatar cannot be pierced with any techniques from the outside, as it is made of controlled antimatter.

Bōtoku Jinsei [ Desecration of the World ]
Strength: S
Description: The Ram hand seal is formed with both hands, activating a shadowy avatar of the dark blue skinned, red-eyed, emaciated and gore-clad Kali to become suspended above the user. With this, the Avatar of Kali has two main functions: opening it's mouth extremely wide to suck those targeted into a dimensional void where whomsoever is inside, experiences falling infinitely for [3] posts until they fall into the end side of the dimension, which leads them to falling 10 feet above from where they originally were standing. The other function is to shoot out black chakra from their hair at a high speed that erases literally anything it touches, physical or metaphysical, into another dimension - one in which the user themselves can only access and successfully retrieve entities from.

Shinkūten Kidō [ Heavenly Vacuity Revolution ]
Speed: S
Description: Wind chakra is amassed in small blades after the gravitational force field is formed [5] meters from the user, spinning counterclockwise of the orbit of the force field. Although small, the Wind chakra can be seen. If the target is caught inside, the small blades of Wind chakra begin to maul the target's skin by cutting in rapid succession over the body. After the target is released, they begin to bleed tremendously and will eventually bleed out if not cared for properly. This technique can also be used without the Wind chakra, in case of pure self-defense.

Tentai [ Celestial Body ]
Strength: S
Speed: A
Description: The user musters a tremendous amount of chakra to create a glowing, miniature planet of antimatter in space. Once created, they will bring it down to the earth, more specifically the area of the target. If or when it connects, the conclusion is devastating. The moment it touches the ground, a large crater is created and a powerful pulse wave that sends anything made of physical matter miles and miles away from their original standpoint. Creating the planet takes [3] posts.

tab tab
M u k ō g a n

In a time of creation, destroy.

tab Background:
The Mukōgan (無効眼; Literally meaning "Spacious Eye" or "Void Eye".) is dojutsu kekkei genkai of the Shōkyo clan. It is said to be the sister of the Rinnegan. It was created through a colossal amount of chakra of all natures, thus believed mastery of all chakra natures is needed to awaken it. This is a contradiction, as Nora Shōkyo had awakened her Mukōgan while she had only had Fire, Water, Yin and Lightning Release mastered. Those who wield this eye, if not guided, who have not fully mastered this ability will drive them insane, even in the beginning stages. It holds great seductive power and it literally attracts the user to become addicted to their desires and destruction. It is very difficult to master if one is not guided by someone who has knowledge over the dojutsu itself, or if the user does not have full control over their emotions. Whatever emotion the person is susceptible to is what will make the user succumb to it and have their dojutsu awakened for eternity as they live and act upon that single emotion. The Mukōgan requires very strong willpower and extreme concentration, almost like that of senjutsu training. An exception is Nora, who balanced her emotions through Thundra and her parents - extreme love and extreme hatred. She was able to user her Mukōgan flawlessly, but she did not get to awaken it past the second stage.

tab Passive Traits:
• Each stage of the awakened Mukōgan grants the user [10] kilometer range of sight, increasing by [10] with each body rank.
• Mukōgan users can sense emotions, see chakra flow, and erase the effect for all jutsu for a duration of [5] posts, increasing per body rank.
• The Mukōgan allows designated dimensions that they can either share with other users of the ability, or have their personal ones for non-combat situations - but never one over the other.
• Mukōgan users have special connection with stars and meteors and henceforth can summon them to bend to their will, once mastered..
• Genjutsu works on those with the Mukōgan with extreme ease, but genjutsu FROM the Mukōgan is extremely difficult to break, even if one has mastered it.
• Learn [Wind], [Earth], Maton and [Lightning] techniques [1] post faster.

Mukōgan Techniques:

tab Mukōgan Chakra Mode:
Description: Those who have mastered their Mukōgan by whatever means will eventually come to terms with a new and final power - the Mukōgan Chakra Mode. This grants user a numerous amount of abilities, colossal power in comparison to what Maton users are granted already. Undergoing change into this chakra mode allows the user numerous abilities - summoning meteorites and creating meteor shower from space, changing dimensions, in split seconds if necessary, at will, see chakra flow and distort it uncannily so if touched, creating natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, thunderstorms, tsunamis, tornadoes, hurricanes, depressions, cyclones and typhoons. In the senjutsu variant of this chakra mode, the user is equipped with Truth-Seeking Balls that replace themselves when they are all used up, or when the user exits and enters the chakra mode again. Maruton, Sage Mode and any Maton technique is effective to the Mukōgan Chakra Mode.

Appearance: The user's body becomes engulfed in glowing, deep black chakra shroud which emanates from them as robes of flowing aura; the outline of the black chakra is glowing white all around the edges. The users hands become coated in the same outline coloring from their knuckles, moving upwards through the sides of their arms. Dark mantra-like energy is flowing from their palms whenever they move and their Mukōgan begins to glow. Truth-Seeking Orbs can be created and is seen floating behind the user (4 on each side, one floating atop in the middle). They hold a staff of 15 feet with a large orb-like entity above it, which is said to have space itself in it.

Ninjutsu:

Kuchiyose: Kagebōshi [ Summoning : Black Shadow ]
Speed: A
Description: The user begins to weave the hand seals for the Summoning Technique before slamming their palm on the ground. A large smoke, the size of a large house appears suddenly from the blue. Arising from the smoke in the size of a large building is a giant black wolf with large, gleaming white pupils with black sclera, a set of large wings and a long black tail. This beast is under the command of the user, able to cast 3 techniques: Waratsuki [ Laughing Moon ], Konzetsu [ Eradication ], and Tentai [ Celestial Body ]. It has its own technique, where it roars a force field around 20 meters in radius to its destination - sending whatever is in targeted range out for miles on end. The wolf is also seen appearing and reappearing through thin air.

Seikatsu Saibansho [ Living Tribunal ]
Strength: S+
Speed: S+
Description: The user performs the Dragon hand seal and claps their hands together as light emits from it. Soon after, the clouds and the sky itself begins to light up above the user. Soon after, a three-faced humanoid vastly powerful cosmic entity is summoned from the Heavens in the time of great upheaval. It's function is to safeguard the destruction of 4 things: Shōkyo clan members, Hyūga clan members, chakra and an imbalance of mystical forces. The Tribunal may also act to prevent an overwhelming imbalance of good or evil within a universe. When a matter involves only one universe, the Tribunal may leave the final judgment to the abstract entities there, if possible. In lore, it is stated to have erase things from existence by simply looking at said target until they disintegrate instantly, destroy uninhabited planets to keep peace, destroy other cosmic entities and is said to be omnipotent. However, it's front face, through which it usually speaks, represents equity, the fully hooded face on its right side represents necessity, and the partially hooded face on its left represents just revenge. All three voices must agree in a case before the Tribunal can intervene in any case. It cannot be killed nor does it take orders outside of anyone from the Shōkyo or Hyūga clan.

Genjutsu:
tab
Illusory Techniques:

tab Waratsuki [ Laughing Moon ]
tab Rank: C
tab P/S. Sense: Sight // -
tab Base Duration // Upkeep: 3 posts // 20 chakra
tab Source: Phantasm
tab Description: Darkness engulfs the target completely, all except for the moon. The moon begins to duplicate itself into six until it surrounds the target in every direction aerially. At first, the moons begin to descend to the target slowly. As time progresses, they pick up speed and gradually begin to turn red. The force of the large, falling rocks causes sounds of sinister laughter that is heard from all directions, but none at once. Once the moons crashes into the target, it will cause them to blackout for a total of [5] posts unless they find a way to release the genjutsu during the duration, or they are awoken by someone or something else.

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

BlackFruity

Rexnov

Arrow35

Azeiel The Risen

RoyaI Inari Okami

I Tortured Sleep I

HeadlessKoko

NecroPlant

Lily Platypus

Codekasu