Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Lee Family Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:14 pm
xxxxxxxxxHOUSE THREAD TITLExxxxxxxxx

User Image

Located in Brechfa, Wales

Living Room
Kitchen
Dining Room
First Floor Bathroom
Second Floor Bathroom
Master Bedroom
Ha-Yun's Bedroom
Seok-Jin and Ji-Hoon's Bedroom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:14 pm
xxxxxxxxxRESIDENTSxxxxxxxxx

Kyu-Hyun Lee
Watching the house and children for his mother who is in Korea.
Elder Brother to Seok-Jin and Ha-Yun, Father of Ji-Hoon

Seok-Jin Lee
Brother to Kyu-Hyun and Ha-Yun, Uncle to Ji-Hoon

Ha-Yun Lee
Younger sister to Kyu-Hyun and Seok-Jin, Aunt to Ji-Hoon

Ji-Hoon Jeon
Son of Kyu-Hyun, Nephew of Seok-Jin and Ha-Yun,
NPC

Fuzzymelonlord

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:18 pm
xxxxxxxxxHOUSE INFORMATIONxxxxxxxxx

Currently the house is owned by Sun-Hi Lee, but after the death of her husband she returned to Korea in an attempt to get a better paying job. The house is currently being watched after by Kyu-Hyun at his mother's request.

× PETS ×
Elf Owl named Fish owned by Ha-Yun and Seok-Jin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:54 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Brechfa Forest behind the Lee Family Home
Company
Whitney and Ha-Yun
Mood
Panicked

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Caged in my own confusion because I don’t even know myself
                                                          Do you know the answer? Asking myself without the answer again
                                                          You make me cry, just hold my hands
                                                          Looking at myself in front of you

If someone had told Jin this morning that he would be searching the woods at almost 4 in the morning for his nephew, well he wouldn't have laughed in their face but he certainly would not have believed them. Ji-Hoon had seemingly grown accustomed to his new home and family, enough so that Kyu-Hyun felt comfortable enough to leave him under Jin's supervision while he went out to go do some odd jobs. Unfortunately for the teen, Ji-Hoon wasn't as comfortable as everyone was thinking, it was made obvious when Ha-Yun came running into the Living Room, shouting that she couldn't find Ji-Hoon anywhere around the home. So here he was though, in the forest in the dead of night praying that he could find his Nephew before too long. They hadn't been searching for all that long and honestly the forest behind their home was just a guess.

Jin watched as his younger sister jog a bit ahead of himself and Whitney, hoping to spot her Nephew. "Jiji! Come out please! This game isn't fun." He could tell she was trying not to freak out, but she wasn't doing the best job of it. With the way her voice wavered as she called out.. Out of everyone, Ha-Yun was arguably the closest to the missing boy, and the only person that the kid really listened to. Hopefully he would show up if he heard her.

Jin slowly moved his torch around the surrounding areas, hoping the beam of light would catch a glimpse of the 8 year old. He was going to be in so much trouble once they got home."Ji-Hoon?" Jin's voice wasn't nearly as loud as Ha-Yun's call was as the 3 teens traversed through the forest. This honestly felt like a lost cause. "We should head back...it'll be easier to find him in the morning. Plus we can get Hyung and other adults." Jin didn't truly want to head back and possibly leave Ji-Hoon outside all alone all night but what were 3 teenagers going to do? Nothing productive to say the least, especially not at night. "Seriously?" Ha-Yun snapped her head around to look at her elder brother. "No way! You and Whit can go back but I'm not leaving until Jiji is home safe." She declared before turning on her heel and proceeding to venture further into the forest. Yeah that had gone over about as well as Jin had expected. The noises of the forest were unsettling the boy at this point, but his will was no where near as strong as Ha-Yun's. "Then at least stay closer to us. We don't need you to go missing too."

In the reflection, I’m a maze
                                                          The mirror that reflects my inner self, my mirror
                                                          Where can I find it? For once I wish I could see myself
                                                          I’m still wandering around looking for it.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Italic are in Korean. Also sorry if this sucks. i had a bit of trouble with this.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Julian Galaksylph
                                                          Diamond Wales

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit followed along behind Jin and Yunnie with a frown, in part because of the situation and in part because the only thing worse than having to wear his hearing aids was listening to them bicker. If the whole thing weren't so dire, he'd have taken the things out... Well, no. If the situation wasn't so dire, he wouldn't have them on in the first place. At least he had them at all, though, otherwise he'd be stuck at the house keeping watch and waiting for Kyu to come home, and he definitely did not want to be the one to tell the guy his kid was missing. Thanks but no thanks, he'd much rather be in the woods. Although, with the siblings arguing with one another, he was starting to question that.

spaceHe got that Jin didn't want to lose his sister on top of Ji-Hoon being missing, but they weren't covering much ground this way. Plus he was pretty sure them arguing was as likely to get the kid to hide as anything else. Grimacing slightly, he caught up to Jin, tapping his friend on the shoulder.
                                      "Maybe I should take Yunnie one way, and you go the other," he suggested quietly. "Ji-Hoon won't come to just me, but we'll cover more ground if we're split up and I know you don't want her alone. I won't let anything happen to her." If nothing else, he figured Jin knew he meant that much. He was an older brother, too, after all.

spaceNot really wanting to give Jin too much time to think about it, he hissed for Yunnie's attention, waving her over.
                                      "We need to split up," he said matter-of-factly. Jin would probably be mad at him for going over his head, but it was hardly the first time. He'd get over it. "Me 'n you are going to go, uh..." He narrowed his eyes a bit, then pointed in a random direction, "that way, and Jin can go that way," another gesture, "That way we can hopefully increase the odds of finding him." Plus, that way the siblings wouldn't scare him off with their bickering, or attract anything else's attention with it. Whit would very much like to not be attacked by some random wild animal, thanks.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

wнere - The middle of the freaking woods
                                      wнen - 4 bloody AM
                                      wιтн - Jin, Yunnie
                                      - ooc -
                                      Let's just scooch everyone NOT getting bitten by a werewolf off along the other way hmmmmm
                                      Also I only quoted Fuzzy since she needs to post Jin on his own before anyone else can do anything o3o;;;;;;

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:40 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Ha-Yun and Whitney
Mood
Panicked

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Jin paled at Whitney's suggestion. Split up...in the forest? This late at night? That was a terrible idea! Jin felt his heart pick up as he watched Ha-Yun make her way over to Whitney without hesitation. Seeing no issue with this plan. Of course she wouldn't. But Jin knew Whit was right, so despite really really not liking the idea, he didn't fight it. He trusted Whit to keep Ha-Yun safe and it was better him being alone than her. "Okay...um if, if the Sun starts rising though we should head home and wait for Kyu. Please?" He saw the frown deepen on his sisters face, "Fine. Come on Whit." she grumbled before turning in the direction that Whitney had pointed and quickly made her way forward, calling out for Ji-Hoon as she did.

Leaving Jin completely alone, in the super dark forest....in the middle of the night. Yeah he was going to have nightmares about this for a while. Shaking his head he headed off in his own direction, his hand clenched around the torch as he progressed. "Ji-Hoon! Come on out. You made Yunnie worry." he called, not too loudly but he could definitely hear the shaking in his vocals. Jin knew he wasn't the bravest person in the world but even he knew this situation was scary, even for people who weren't constantly scared.

At every noise, every gust of wind or snap of a branch, Jin was jumping and quickly trying to find the source of the noise. Every time he hoped that it was just Ji-Hoon and that they could go home and pretend this whole thing never happened. No one would get in trouble and they could put the creepy forest adventure behind them, never to return again. Or at least Jin could only hope.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Only tagged Mia until things get going

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:45 pm
User Image

well ιт’ѕ a dog’ѕ lιғe, нoldιn’ onтo вeaυтy wнιle тнe вleaĸ nιgнтѕ
                                                          are мaĸιn’ вeaѕтѕ oғ мen - тнe ғaιryтale dayѕ are dead
                                                          ѕo тry noт тo loѕe yoυr нead wнen тнe ѕcenт ιѕ callιng agaιn
                                                          cold reғlecтιonѕ, тнey тell no lιeѕ, вυт eyeѕ jυѕт ѕcraтcн тнe ѕυrғace

spaceLock was having an alright night. Not the best, because for some reason the woods seemed weirdly empty, not as many animals about to chase and hunt and eat. The new addition to the pack was keeping close, as he'd been ordered to, and Lock was keeping a close, somewhat suspicious watch on him. It'd been a few months since he'd been bit, but the alpha still wasn't sure how he felt about the boy, even less so under the influence of the moon. Without his rational, human mind to sort through things, he was left with a sense of paranoia about the boy. It was, largely, because while Shinobu was in fact a nerd, he was younger than Lock, and potentially strong enough to take him down. He had no desire to be challenged. The wolf even less so. Basil was along as well, to interfere if there were a problem and things got out of hand. So far, nothing had happened, but his human self knew better than to assume the wolf wouldn't do something rash.

spaceA sound in the distance drew his attention, and he stilled, on alert as his ears searched for the source. He growled low, lowering himself as he stalked towards the noise. Drawing closer, he realized it was a voice, a human in the woods. The lack of activity in the woods made sense now; animals were afraid of the werewolves, but used to such creatures. Humans, not so much, at least not this deep. The wolf let out a soft, excited noise, thrilled that there was something worth chasing down. After the month he'd had, and the way the night had gone, he was itching for something to do.

spaceLock moved quickly and quietly through the trees, knowing his packmates were trailing behind, but not caring much. The wolf was too eager, too invested in the hunt, to worry about them. Once he was within range, without warning he shot through the trees, narrowly missing the boy, spinning as he landed to face him. A low growl was all the warning the boy received before he pounced.

don’т ѕнaĸe мe, don’т мaĸe мe вear мy тeeтн
                                                          yoυ really don’т wanna мeeт тнaт gυy
                                                          don’т waĸe мe, don’т leт ιт oғғ тнe leaѕн
                                                          тнere’ѕ a мonѕтer lιvιn’ υnder тнιѕ нιde

wнere - Forest
                                                          wнen - Near dawn
                                                          wιтн - ???

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:20 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Ji-Hoon, a giant wolf
Mood
Terrified

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

If it was already scary being in the forest at night, Jin felt his heart practically stop when a giant wolf barely dodged him. That...was not good. Before Jin even really had the time to move, or think really, he felt his body slam onto the forest ground as the wolf pounced on him and a loud shout left his lips in surprise. Thankfully his fight or flight instinct only really had one way to help him currently and the boy began attempting to push the wolf off of him. Hands gripping at fur as he tried his best to wrestle his way away from the larger than normal creature. His mind racing as he panicked, and if he had been in a calmer mind state he would have been grateful that Whitney took Ha-Yun so at least they were...hopefully safe. But currently the only thing on his mind was the fact that he was either going to get hurt or die and he did not like either of those options.

"Leave dog!" Jin hadn't thought that this situation could get any worse, but of course when it rained it poured. And as Ji-Hoon ran out to join Jin and the wolf shouting in broken English, the situation was starting to feel like a Tsunami. Jin's heart pounded in his chest as his shaking hands gripped the fur around the muzzle of the wolf and shouted at his Nephew. "J-Ji-Hoon go!" Jin ordered loudly, hoping that the volume of his voice would hide the fact that it was trembling almost as badly as his hands. To which Ji-Hoon completely ignored, and proceeded to throw something at the wolf. Jin couldn't tell if it was a rock or a twig, considering his now fallen torch was definitely not providing a lot of light in the area. "Bad!"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:49 pm
User Image

( PurebloodRavenclaw AlumnaOllivander's Shop Assistant ) xx
                                                        ( WerewolfBlood Oath Pack ) xx

To тнe тop oғ αll тнe world, тo тнe тαѕтeleѕѕ υɴderworld
                                                        To тнe ceɴтer oғ yoυr нeαrт
                                                        Oн, Cleopαтrα ιѕ тнe oɴly oɴe yoυ loved
                                                        To тнe deмoɴѕтrαтed ѕмιle, тo тнe loɴely love cнιld
                                                        Deѕтιɴαтιoɴ deѕolαтιoɴ; тell мe wнeɴ yoυ reαcн тнe вrιɴĸ oғ lιғe
                                                        Jυѕт α pιcтυre oɴ yoυr wαll
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ ɴιce, wнαт α мeтαpнorιc ғαll

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Usually, it's nights like these when Vasilisa only joined the pack because it would be nice to have other friends and an excuse to roam around the woods without fear for security... since she was the kind that witches like her should be watching out for. But well, she won't have to worry about any of that if she was a werewolf herself, though it did feel much better with a Wolfsbane potion. Besides, someone had to interfere in case someone who didn't take it managed to bare fangs at someone.

This time, she guessed she shouldn't have let her guard down that easily, since hu- non-werewolves were now in the picture. Meaning: they're an instant target. Great. Vasilisa froze in shock, just a moment, when Lock lunged forward and bit one of the... youngsters. She didn't know which, given how it felt like so many things happened. But either way, she got over her shock and rushed in as fast as she could, tackling the alpha before the bitten victim winded up becoming a corpse... Eugh, things like these was why Vasilisa always took Wolfsbane potion: she never wanted to have a moment of biting a kid. Neither did Lock of course, that's why she had to throw the grouch off. 'Damn it,' she growled, at least in this form, 'if I had known some brats are out this late so often I would have been more alert than that.' That is referring to the fact that not so long ago, Shinobu joined the pack. And in her standards, he still pretty young. Damn wizarding kids, they should know better than screwing around at Full Moon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Typιcαlly, I wαѕ α vαlιdαтιoɴ oɴ yoυr ѕleeve
                                                        Oн wнαт αɴ ιɴdιcαтιoɴ тo тнe ceɴтer oғ тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Tнroυɢн yoυr тαттered wιɴdow pαɴe
                                                        To тнe мιddle oғ yoυr нeαrт
                                                        Reѕolυтιoɴѕ αɴd loverѕ ιɴ тнe ĸιтcнeɴ
                                                        Love ιѕ clυeleѕѕ αɴd deѕтιɴy ιѕ wιѕнιɴɢ
                                                        Tнιѕ ιѕ мy нeαrт, ιт'ѕ oɴ тнe lιɴe, Seleɴe

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Near Dawnxx
                                                        wнere - Forestxxxx
                                                        wιтн - ???
                                                        xxxxxx

Cara Miakitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Quote:

Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers