Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
Focus Plots: Rainbow Boys needs flings and plots!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Our Focus: Seve
Personality: He has been heartbroken by his first female and thus believes that he needs to go back to his roots and have a same-gendered mate like his mothers. The sweet boy, with an aggressive undertone, when it comes to dealing with emotions. He spends most of his time fishing and traveling. A gentle slender male, for feminine than his brother. Also, he has a twin brother but hasn't seen him in quite some time. His hidden secret is that he wants to learn how to dance. Very awkward at flirting, and gets clumsier the more he likes someone. But otherwise, he has a feel of an exotic arabian dancer type, ( he will soon have gypsy/dancer type items ).

Flings: Must look well with rainbows ;3 Most cubs will go to the mother's pride, and if she ends up keeping in contact with Seve- he will be around for whatever they need. He is a sweet guy, just slight temper. I am open to plotted flings! I'm hoping there are peeps who'd love to plot with him! Also, hybrid babies or extra children that go with him would probably go to his mothers to raise as they are always looking to adopt.

Mate: Must be male of any predator species, he'd dig someone whose bigger than him- definitely.

Pride: Seve will be accepting pride offers, since the cave brotherhood pride is gone, is mother was the sister to the king. He will like to live in peace with a male mate. He doesn't have any vast amazing talents but he hunts about average and can catch fireflies rather well ( can make firefly nets ).

Flings:
[ Jin ] [x1x] [x2x] [x3x] [x4x] [x5x]
[ Nyeusi ] [x1x] [x2x] [x3x] [x4x] [x5x]
[ Meera ] [x1x] [x2x] [x3x] [x4x] [x5x]
[ Slot 4 ] [x1x] [x2x] [x3x] [x4x] [x5x]
[ Slot 5 ] [x1x] [x2x] [x3x] [x4x] [x5x]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:41 am
Are you open to hyrbid producing flings?  

nessiaing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:21 am
I don't have any males I can offer atm, unfortunately, but I do have a couple girls I can offer for flings. Otherwise, I can always offer up just about any kind of rp you'd like to get his rp counts up~

Rainbow heart PLer babies? *eyebrow waggles* She's almost ready to go for a fling. (she's got 3/5 rps done, and I can easily pump out that 4th one) All the PLer drama has her a bit panicked, but I'd like more drama for her, so fling babies. I was honestly gearing up to just rogue breed her, but I'm game for pairing them if you are.

Meera is my traveling fertile hybrid, and has moooore than enough rps to fling. Only problem is that she currently has a litter of cubs, so we'd have to wait to post them until after they've grown to adolescents. (so a few more months; the cubs arrived in August) In the meantime, though, we can always do the rp. (we'd have to pretend it's a little ahead of time, since she's camped out in the Skiringssal until the cubs are old enough right now)

She's got starry pelt throwbacks, calico throwbacks, horse pelt throwbacks, and some old-school PLer throwbacks.

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:26 am
nessiaing
Are you open to hyrbid producing flings?

Yes, and he would probably even prefer leopard flings <- To give some babies to his moms. ;o! <3  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:28 am
MangoMeow
I don't have any males I can offer atm, unfortunately, but I do have a couple girls I can offer for flings. Otherwise, I can always offer up just about any kind of rp you'd like to get his rp counts up~

Rainbow heart PLer babies? *eyebrow waggles* She's almost ready to go for a fling. (she's got 3/5 rps done, and I can easily pump out that 4th one) All the PLer drama has her a bit panicked, but I'd like more drama for her, so fling babies. I was honestly gearing up to just rogue breed her, but I'm game for pairing them if you are.

Meera is my traveling fertile hybrid, and has moooore than enough rps to fling. Only problem is that she currently has a litter of cubs, so we'd have to wait to post them until after they've grown to adolescents. (so a few more months; the cubs arrived in August) In the meantime, though, we can always do the rp. (we'd have to pretend it's a little ahead of time, since she's camped out in the Skiringssal until the cubs are old enough right now)

She's got starry pelt throwbacks, calico throwbacks, horse pelt throwbacks, and some old-school PLer throwbacks.

Chi Sohma

I would love to say YES to both! 8D <3
I'd love to get help for his rps too!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:12 am
Chi Sohma

8D I can get their rps started in the guild sometime~

Hmmm, would you want to do some shop meta randomized event ones for the extra rps?  

MangoMeow

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:16 am
MangoMeow
Chi Sohma

8D I can get their rps started in the guild sometime~

Hmmm, would you want to do some shop meta randomized event ones for the extra rps?

Sure. Although im down to do discord rp if you'd like? It's faster?
Randomized shop metas would be great!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:31 am
Either works~ (Though I’ve never started a discord one, sooo you might have to do that. XD;; )

I can at least do the rolls for the shop meta ones though. How many do you want to do?

It also might not be until I get home a bit later today. Out doing birthday stuff with my mom right now.  

MangoMeow

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:37 am
I would like to offer Nyeusi she is pretty much a blank slate, but a sweet girl. She has no rps but I can work on that smile .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:09 pm
MangoMeow
Either works~ (Though I’ve never started a discord one, sooo you might have to do that. XD;; )

I can at least do the rolls for the shop meta ones though. How many do you want to do?

It also might not be until I get home a bit later today. Out doing birthday stuff with my mom right now.

I have an rp channel on there, what is your discord username { with the # numbers tpp }

You can do the rolls here so we can always refer back to them!

nessiaing
I would like to offer Nyeusi she is pretty much a blank slate, but a sweet girl. She has no rps but I can work on that smile .

Awesome! I added her and she would be the second one I collect rps for, so if you want to start getting those rps out of the way, I'll quote you again once I have 4 rps for that breeding then we can do our last together.

Do you have a specific plot line for them? Just to start or end off of. For the sake of the kids obv to give cub owners some insight!  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:56 am
Chi Sohma

Awesome! I added her and she would be the second one I collect rps for, so if you want to start getting those rps out of the way, I'll quote you again once I have 4 rps for that breeding then we can do our last together.

Do you have a specific plot line for them? Just to start or end off of. For the sake of the kids obv to give cub owners some insight!

I don't but once I start rping her I might have a better idea. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:50 am
Chi Sohma

MangoMeow#7120 I think we've messaged on there once before. xD

I'm gonna go ahead and do a roll then~  

MangoMeow

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items