Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mission: Lacunosa Lockdown

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:44 pm
It would seem the plight of Lacuonsa City had gone unnoticed during the chaos of war, a plight that is now being recognized. It seems a group of Flare members led by a charismatic admin, one that can give Lysandre a run for his money, had taken complete control of Lacuonsa Town and now that Lysandre has disappeared has begun to turn it into his own personal fief of sorts, with himself as lord. The city is under complete Flare control and the people serve their every whims, not unlike serfs serving a lord. There are constant patrols through out the town and the surrounding walls are constantly monitored, just like how Flare used to patrol Lumiose City. While it's not a large town it is extremely well fortified and Flare has used the local superstitions concerning the 'monster' of Giant Chasm to keep the citizenry in line. Head to Lacunosa Town and free the town of the Flare admin's tyranical rule. It won't be easy as some citizens have even been hypnotized by the use of Malamar, the admin's specialty. Gym leader Brycen will be willing to assist you, should you need it.

~*~

I sighed as I stepped out of the Undella Town Pokemon Center, Rala by my side so she could memorize this location for future teleportation if need be. The plan was to head through Route 13 to get to Lacunosa Town for the mission. Though, given everything that had happened up to this point, I decided not to leave right away, and went back into the Pokemon Center to have my Pokemon checked up, just in case. Rala, especially. I wanted to make sure there weren't any lingering side-effects from her forced Mega-Evolution back in Black City.

Cecile Silverstone
Espeon Commander
Requiem of Whyspers

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:53 pm
Aile would arrive as well, still wearing her now tattered looking bomber jacket, but otherwise looking better than what she did in Black City by a mile. Her staff would be shoved between her jacket and her shirt again, the woman reaching back occasionally to make sure it was still there. "I need a better way of carrying this thing without hands," she'd comment to herself as she waited for the others, not noticing Ter being there yet.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:33 pm
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla teleported while on Togekiss's back. The Fairy Pokemon was a bit against her going on missions while she was still wrapped up. The girl's was now out of the cast as it was now in thinner bandaging, she still shouldn't put too much pressure on it which is why she was on Togekiss. Her rib cage was still wrapped up. Surprised she was even let out of Doc Owl's watch. Togekiss chirped with concern. "Don't worry Togekiss. I'll be fine. Besides, like Doc Owl said. To also make sure that I get some fresh air as well." She then noticed Ter and Aile as Togekiss floated over to Ter. "Papa~" The little girl called out. Once she reached the man's side she gave him a warm smile. "I'm here to help as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:06 pm
As I walked back out of the Pokemon Center, I saw Ulla flying in on Togekiss. "Ulla," I said, walking over to her. She was clearly still stitched up, and looked like she still needed to recover. "Are you alright? Are you sure you're okay to leave HQ?" I doubted heavily that Doc Owl would let her leave if she wasn't fit for missions, but seeing her like that, I couldn't help but worry. I wondered for a split second if Keiko felt like this all the time. In my concern, I failed to notice Aile's presence for now.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:42 pm
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla nodded her head happily. "Yep! These bandages are just more for caution reasons. Other than that, look!" She then started to crawl off of Togekiss which made him panic as she stood on one leg. Togekiss was chirping more to tell her to get back on his back. She giggled as she got back on his back. "Anyways, this guy. He's got the town under siege right? We are gonna have to go stealth a good portion. Surely their must be some citizens that want to oppose him as well but they don't have the strength to do so. Someone in there most know something" She said as she looked towards where the town was. "I'm more concerned for the people that are brainwashed. Maybe, with my fairy channeling. I can at least give their conscious the push they need in order to break out of it."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:54 pm
Aile was messing with her jacket when she noticed Ter and Ulla, with the little girl on the back of a Togekiss. "Best still be careful there," Aile chimed in finally, tuning into the conversation. "A plan only works until first contact with the enemy. Or something like that, at least." She shrugged, adjusting her staff. "So, yeah, stealth. Do we want a sandstorm, or I could maybe have Eisley make us a tunnel?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:12 pm
"I think the saying goes, 'The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. No matter how carefully a project is planned, something may still go wrong with it'." Odd spoke up from near Aile as he made an appearance as well. How the dyslexic guy knew that was anyone's guess at this point but, hey, why question a good point?

"I think a Mist might work better in this environment than a sandstorm. I've just got Adagio's Haze to work off of, myself." He admitted with a sigh. He should really see if he could teach Chorale to use Mist at some point.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:23 pm
"I'm not so sure that any of that is a good idea," I sighed. "Any weather effects used to conceal ourselves can be undone by any Pokemon, not just the enemy's. As for tunnelling, I'd rather avoid collateral damage if it can be at all helped," I explained.

I sighed again before speaking up. "That said, since there's four of us, we won't exactly be inconspicuous. Besides, Odd does have a point. A fog would be easier to believe. It'll probably take multiple uses of Mist to get a good enough fog going." With that, I took out my Academy Pokedex, looking through all my Pokemon's data to see if any of them knew Mist.

Espeon_Commander
Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:02 pm
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla listened to everybody as she thought about it herself. She looked at Togekiss to see if they would know any moves that they knew which would cause the weather to change. Sadly, he shook his head. She sighed as she looked at Ter. "The only thing my team could do, is Dragonair could use Twister. The most it would do is cause some dirt to fly around, maybe pull some trees out of the ground." She said as she had Dragonair's Pokeball in hand. "Togekiss also knows Dazzling Gleam which could temporarily blind people due to how bright it is."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:30 pm
Odd thought about it a bit more before he realized he did have something he might be able to make use of. "Well... I don't think I have a fog, unfortunately, but if no one minds potential concussions..." He trailed off, hoping the others got where he was going. "Chorale does know a move that could cause people to head inside and make it easier for us to sneak through..."

After a moment of letting that sink in, he spoke once more. "The other option involves someone having a Pokemon on hand that can use something like Water Gun..." He'd only just thought of it but Defog could take out Mist generated by a Pokemon but it never seemed to be quite so effective against a natural source that he had seen. Maybe this would be a more reliable method if nothing else was present.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Side RP Board

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces