Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
28/M Looking for a companion/friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emperor moroki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:47 pm
Im looking for a girl around my age. One that enjoys video games and food. Im a little awkward and don't have much experience with relationships but Im willing to give it a go. If you want you can pm me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:07 pm
emperor moroki
Im looking for a girl around my age. One that enjoys video games and food. Im a little awkward and don't have much experience with relationships but Im willing to give it a go. If you want you can pm me.

hi there ! would talk to someone in their 40's ?  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

emperor moroki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:12 pm
strider rose
emperor moroki

I don't see why not. How are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:15 pm
emperor moroki
strider rose
emperor moroki

doing fine and you ? i am 45 years old and looking for someone that i can flirt with and talk to on here  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

emperor moroki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:17 pm
strider rose
emperor moroki
strider rose
emperor moroki

doing fine and you ? i am 45 years old and looking for someone that i can flirt with and talk to on here

Im going through a bit of a rough patch but if you want to talk thats great. You can pm me if you want. Im always up for a decent conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:19 pm
emperor moroki
strider rose
emperor moroki
strider rose
emperor moroki

Im going through a bit of a rough patch but if you want to talk thats great. You can pm me if you want. Im always up for a decent conversation.

sorry that you are going through a rough patch , maybe i can help ease the pain some for you ? * hugs*  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

emperor moroki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:23 pm
strider rose
emperor moroki
strider rose
emperor moroki
strider rose
emperor moroki

sorry that you are going through a rough patch , maybe i can help ease the pain some for you ? * hugs*

Thanks. Having some one to talk to always helps. Its not a fun thing. Dealing with a lot of loss right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:24 pm
emperor moroki
strider rose
emperor moroki
strider rose
emperor moroki

Thanks. Having some one to talk to always helps. Its not a fun thing. Dealing with a lot of loss right now.

yeah that does sound really hard to handle hun . I am here for you and hope that we can be good friends ?  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items