Submit

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:54 pm
Hello, it me  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:00 pm
User Image

_________________||Tell Me Some Basics…||
tab Who Are You?| It’s on the tip of my tongue…Ayura Fah’Rel
tab How Old Are You?| I’ve not....changed....16 still.
tab What Sex Are You?| I’ve been a male...that I know.
tab What Do You Look Like| I have light blue eyes that remind people of ice and long chin to nose length blond hair. I have some feathers and colorful streaks adorning it in order to keep it exciting and lively. I run often and as such have an athletic runners build, but am most easily noticeable by my deep blue coat I often wear when I'm not relaxing at home or working in the office or the field
tab Who Are Your People?| English yet there’s a touch of something native.
tab Do You Have a Lineage?| The people wreathed in shadows...the Nara Clan (I would like to try the Uzumaki clan when it’s rework is done, however until then I'll go with Nara)
tab Where Are You From?| So many places fog my mind, even then… I stem from Kirigakure.
tab How Tall Are You?| 5’ What rest the rest? 5”. yeah that’s right, 5’ 5”.
tab How Much Do You Weight?| 125 lbs sounds correct.
tab What Best Describes Your Frame?| Light
tab What Were You?|I was studying to be...something. Just a student going to school, but i heard voices on occasion or in dreams, a constant whisper. Yeah, I was a Medium.
tab How Experienced Were You At It?| Not much, all I remembered were vague whispers, panicked visions. E - Rank

_________________||Now, Some Details…||
tab What Are You Like?| I like to think that nobody notices me, that I’m just your average boy who blends into the crowd like; to be forgotten like a fleeting thought. Somehow I know that’s foolhardy though. I’m too curious for my own good, asking questions when I shouldn’t and constantly searching for facts forgotten and hidden. Ironically it’s this trait that makes me as good of a researcher as often as it gets me in trouble. Somethings hidden are meant to stay that way but I, I’ve always wanted to bring those things to light.

Regardless of my horrid curiosity, I hope that I’m kind. To my family, my friends, and the countless random faces I pass by, I like to treat them with gentleness and hospitality. In my mind, if I act like a good person and try to be a good person then hopefully kindness and goodness will be returned. It’s hard though, because I don’t think anyone is entire good and that includes me. I linger on grudges far longer than I should and have an issue forgiving people. I have the tendency to get detached and do whatever it takes to get a job done, no matter what gets sacrificed in the way. I want to be happy though and lead a good example so I’ll keep being kind and helping and just hope that I accomplish more good in my life than hurt. My happiness though is derived from making those around me happy. I truly believe that my life will be better if I can do good in someone else’s, so as long as my friends and those close to me are happy I’ll be happy somehow.

tab What Do You Believe In?| Light & Darkness. Good & Evil. All are just two sides of the same coin, and where one is present the other must be nearby.
tab What Do You Fear?|
      • The act of murdering another person: I never want to kill but fear it may be needed.
      • Being weak: I’ve never been strong, so I fear that one day my own weakness will cause the death of myself those around me.
      • Making hard choices: I am slow, like a turtle a majority of the time. The world has many options and paths to walk, as such I struggle trying to choose what is the correct road to travel. Even after time has passed, I end up not choosing many things in order to stay neutral. However, I know the world is based on these. Unfortunately, I don't want to have to sacrifice, I don't want to choose one life over another, and I don't want to decide the flow of battle. I don't want to make a choice that could lead people towards their deaths. As such I'll prefer to stay out of those situations. If the need arises, then I'll just pass the responsibility on to someone else.
tab What Strengths Define You?|
      • Kind: I want to help those that I care about
      • Relentless: Once i start something I never want to give up, regardless of the effort and work required.
      • Strategic: I’m not strong in my own right, as such I use everything around me to my advantage, whatever it may be.
tab What Weaknesses Define You?|
      • Unforgiving: While i care deeply for those around me, I struggle to forgive those that have hurt me or wronged me in any fashion
      • Curious: My own curiosity about the world and my hournaland often gets me into situations that I should have avoided in the first place. After all, curiosity killed the cat.
      • Puts self second: I tend to allow myself to get hurt or suffer in uncomfortable situations because I’m too scared to say anything or just want those around me to be happy regardless of how I feel.
tab What Era(s) Are You From?| Era of Regret
tab What Have You Experienced?|

Growing up in Kirigakure was, little short of a nightmare. I heard in the old days that the village was nicknamed “The Blood mist Village,” these days would put that to shame. My family and I lived in a small village within the border of Kirigakure’s land. While life wasn’t great is was somber. We were away from the war, the ravaged landscape, and the plague-burdened world that was slowly falling to pieces. Out here in our own piece of the world, time felt stagnant. It was almost as if every second was expanding into a million moments. Every drop of rain, every sunrise, every cry of the raven sounded…remarkably the same. All of it was peaceful, filled with the laughing of myself and my sister. We would spend our days playing tag and hiding in the cattails around the marsh, pointing at clouds and playing pretend and throwing paper shurikens and laughing in the innocence of our youth. What we both lived for though were the stories that father would share. Thrilling tales were told to our wide eyed expressions as he whispered about forbidden romanced, shouted as he reenacted great battles, and gently sang songs of those who were able to watch these portions of history take place. Neither of us ever heard their stomachs growl in hunger as they claimed to be stuffed and gave their portions to us. We see the watch that was held to make sure that beasts roaming around years ago didn’t suddenly reemerge and slaughter everyone in sight. How were we to know that the cries we heard were of the torturers passing their time by inventing ways to make criminals beg and plead for death. We were young, we were happy, and we were exceedingly innocent.

It seemed only days then when the veil was lifted from our eyes and we saw the world for as it truly was. Now we stared wide eyed not in admiration and excitement but in horror and fear. At the age of 12 my sister was taken away for note of her potential skills as a ninja. I was only 10 when she left, and how I wish I had gone with her. We still saw her often as she came home to teach us the skills she learned from the Ninja Academy. Yet when she thought I was sleeping I could hear her tell our parents about how students fought against one another to settle disputes, how murder was encouraged in order to cull the shinobi of those who were weak. Only the strong survived in this new village, and when I turned 12 I too was brought to the heart of the Village. Since my skills lay in research though, I studied medicine as a hopeful candidate who may learn to cure the plague that claimed exponential amounts of lives by the day. I did well and was smart, even with all my struggles. Afterwards my life fell into rhythm again, I woke up, studied, researched, and tried to obtain information that could help my village and it’s people. I met with Sister and held her close as she lay broken in my lap. Sobbing about her actions and what she had to do to live and survive this new life as a ninja.

Even now I remember with clarity when everything changed. Day 1, an alert was sent out to vacate a portion of Kirigakure. Day2, streets were clogged as the wealthy trampled the poor in a desperate attempt to flee the portion that was beginning to uprise in a panic. Day 3, the sirens began wailing their haunting cry. Then the bombs went off. The earth seemed to shake and the perpetual mist seemed to disappear in order for everyone to see in abject horror the ruins of what used to be a portion of the village. Then the rumors began to circulate about something beneath the village, something the Mizukage was looking for, and if it was anything similar to the volcano that had been dormant under the Leaf for so long. It was shortly after that my sister walked into my room. By her taut smile and tear streaked face I already knew what she had to do even as I begged and pleaded for her to stay. She informed me that she’d be fine and that she was in fact going to search beneath the village for whatever lie beneath. She promised.... She promised that she’d stay safe. If only i had known she’d break that promise. Upon her return 6 months later she was barely a shadow of her former self. Her skin was pulled tight to her face showing off her prominent cheekbones while her body screamed of starvation, her clothes were brown with a mixture of caked dirt and what seemed to be blood, but her eyes were the worst. What had once been a sapphire blue was now the color of a dull blade, filled with a panicked look like an animal that had been cornered: desperately looking for an escape she would never find. Even then, she gave me a smile assuring that she was fine, however regardless of my probing and questions she never spoke about what happened or what she say as the destruction of the village by the Kage only increased. I let myself have hope that life would get better, that somehow things were slowly going back to what they were, it seemed life wanted to prove me wrong. As I woke up in our apartment I left my room to find her room perfect. She wasn’t there but that was fine if a bit more clean than normal. So as I walked to work to research the plague more I saw the crowd, I saw the ninja stopping people from approaching, and in the middle I saw my sister - or what was left of her. A strangled cry escaped my throat as I looked upon what was definitely her face, at those grey eyes, at those prominent cheekbones and little scar above her eyebrow. Then there was her chest, it looked like something and reached in and torn her ribcage completely open. I didn’t know what to do as I saw with eyes filled with dread her organs strewn about, her blood marking the walls in thick, jagged streaks running down, the intestines- I vomited. Over, and over and over until I was dry heaving against the wall into a puddle of vile and tears. Something glimmered in the corner of my eyes, turning my head I saw her necklace. I quant silver chain with some sort of creature on the end. I picked it up and turned it over in my hand as a ninja approached me.

The next few hours passed in a blur. My identity was taken as her brother. I was asked question after question but I felt broken, I felt, empty now. As I desperately grasped the chain in my hand, turning the odd creature within my palm I couldn’t help but think of our games of tag, of her tucking me in promising everything would be alright, eating candied apples on her birthday together, dinner before she left, our family listening to my father tell a story about the bravery of a hero. Why did she have to go off and be forced to be a hero? As I walked home to the station i didn’t care about missing research, I didn’t care about whatever punishment I may get, I needed space and to deal with this in my time. I opened the door, walked into my room and when I looked up I realized I was in her room: Elizabeth’s room. Slowly i turned my gaze, feeling it’s weight linger over every object, taking in the scent of my sist- blood, organs strewn about, her heart - I felt myself gag and fall on my knees again as the image of her mangled corpse flew unwanted into my memory. Picking myself up, I felt myself breaking again as the reality once again washed over me. Just as I felt myself began to crumble I saw the leather bound journal on her desk. My emotions seemed to vanish and my vision tunneled as I felt myself pick up the journal and gingerly open the yellow pages. Inside i saw page upon page laden with her handwriting, detailing thinkings I didn’t understand, in a language I didn’t know was real. I threw it against the wall in a wordless scream of rage as I barely made it out of her room before collapsing. The next day though I found myself drawn towards the book, trying to decipher this foreign tongue as I once again refused to participate in whatever tragedy life had decided to play upon me. I don’t know why I kept picking the book up but there was something here, what was it? A feeling, one that I can’t quite explain. Something like a whisper, one so faint that I question if it even exists, but it comes when I hold this book. It entrances me to it… and I feel that I cannot let it go. I’m sure somehow, that this book contains secrets about my sister’s death. Ignorant that the amulet around my neck of the strange creature grows warmer, and the whispers grow louder as the plague in my body grew stronger I knew that I had to find the secrets contained in this book.

_________________||What Can You Do…||
tab How Do You Experience Life?|
      • Medium
      • {Second Class}
      • {Third Class // First Prestige Class}
      • {Third Class // Second Prestige Class}
tab How Do You View It?|
      • Medium Discipline: Fury

tab What Makes You Unique? |
      • Devil’s Whisper: Dark spirits seem to whisper in Ayura’s ear, begging him to summon them forth. Summons up to one rank lower than your character, up to a maximum of A - rank summons at S - rank experience, will by default not attack you. However, this is only default, and if your character does something to insight their aggression this will not stop them from targeting you from that point forward.
      • Heart of Darkness: By infusing one point of corruption, at least, into a justu or technique the technique becomes warped and dark, manifesting with sharper edges and twisted imagery. This can warp the intention of the technique, and allows the speed or damage rank of a technique to be increased at one-half rank per point of corruption infused, up to a max of three ranks at 6 points. Each point can go into one or the other, or all in one. In exchange this darkness finds a loadstone in the soul of Ayura, making him gain an additional point of corruption for ever two that are attained as the Corruption builds faster within him. This rate of increase lasts for a total of two posts for each post of use of these changed techniques.
      • Blood of the Damned: The Power to Summon lies within Ayura’s blood, as such all summoned creatures get a +1 Base Duration before their cost must be paid when Ayura uses his blood to call an entity forth.
tab What Are Your Passive Abilities?|
      •Learn Ninjutsu One [1] Post Faster

tab What Are Your Limitations?|
      Chakra Pool →300
      tab Chakra Color →Cyan
      tab Chakra Materialization →Floating chains rise up from around his wrists and body and move eerily like they are alive.
      tab Chakra Elements:
          tab •Suiton
          tab • Raiton
      Stamina Pool →150
      Archetype →Mystic
      Statistics:
        Power|
        Agility|☆☆☆
        Intelligence|☆☆☆☆
        Chakra|☆☆☆☆

tab What Skills Do You Posses?|

• Artistic Skills (Drawing) ► 1
      • Chemistry Skills (Bomb Making) ► 2
      • Chemistry Skills (Concoctions) ► 1
      • Chemistry Skills (Potion Making) ► 4
      • Cooking Skills (Stewery) ► 1
      • Gathering Skills (Farming) ► 3
      • Gathering Skills (Fishing) ► 1
      • Herbology (Fertilization) ► 3
      • Herbology (Identification) ► 4
      • Survival Skills (Field Triage) ► 3
      • Survival Skills (Foraging) ► 4
      • Survival Skills (Item Identification) ► 2

tab What Are You Proficient With?|
      • Medium Ranged Weapon (Longbow) ► 2
tab What Are Your Limitations?|
      Ninjutsu → 00 // 10
      Genjutsu → 00 // 07
      Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
      Skill Points → 21 // 21
      Proficiency Points → 02 // 02
      Talent Slots → 00 // 04
_________________||What Do you Possess…||
tab How Much Experience Do I Possess?|1030
tab How Much Ryo Do I Own?| 0
tab What Do I Carry?|
      • {The Rule of this guild is that if you do not have it listed in this section your character will not have it at all. This needs to be kept up to constant date. This includes description of the clothing. Any hidden pockets, straps, or weapons, etc. This is an important section.}
      • Longbow (Durability: 30)

• Shinobi Clothing
      (Navy blue slightly long button up coat with long slightly loose sleeves, hood, and trimmed in yellow/goldish colour. Coat extends to mid-thigh before stopping. White cloth pants worn around waist that stop mid-calf. Sandals worn, lacing up to where his pants end. Black tank top worn underneath coat but over Mesh Netting.)

• Super Light Armor: Mesh Netting (D-ranked, Scale 5)

• Skinning Knife

• Backpack (Holds everything below)
      tab tab • Rope (20 meters)
      tab tab • Twine (50 meters)
      tab tab • Oiled Waterskin
      tab tab • Flint & Steel
      tab tab • Bedroll
      tab tab • Journal (Cryptic from Sister)
      (This is a filled journal full of cryptic writing and figures that Ayura’s sister Elizabeth left after she died. Ayura is working to decipher the mysterious contents within that seem to be calling him more and more.)
      tab tab • Arrows [10]
      tab tab • Soap
      tab tab • Sewing Needle
      tab tab • Fishing Hook
      tab tab • Blanket
      tab tab • Silver Necklace
      (Sisters necklace, found near where she died. Simple silver chain with an odd creature made out of silver hanging from it at the bottom.)

• Backpack (Holds everything from the Great Skeleton War 2018 Event)
      tab tab • Seeds of Samhain → A pack of 20 seeds, these seeds will spawn a random pumpkin or jack-o-lantern or creeping vine that have random effects that include exploding, bleeding, or buff effects to those who interact with them. Planting these takes three posts and take ten [10] posts to grow overall. This does have the added effect of staining the earth black, and strange, creepy noises begin to emanate from the garden and every shadow seems to carry something within it [theatrical effect and no more].
      tab tab • Jagged Dagger → This strange dagger bears a red-colored carved bone grip, with a screaming farce carved into the pommel. The blade is black with jagged edged made for ripping, and a single, golden ravel with its wings circling it in the center, and to those who have the knowledge [Such as Tier 3 Crafting], the blade is made of Bismuth. The blade is definitely chakra enriched, though why is difficult to say. With the design and the blade's material the weapon does one half [1/2] rank more Damage.
      tab tab •[1] Blue Key, shaped like a house key.
      tab tab • A single [1], solitary white boot that perfectly fits your foot. Left or right is up to you, but you must select is when selecting it. Every character may have a different foot it goes for. The material is non-magnetic, and unfamiliar. FORGOT TO SAY IT'S A LEFT BOOT
      tab tab • One [1] Custom Nightmare item made by Lanfaer himself! - Book of Kortoth Described Below
      tab tab • Five [5] Random Cookies → All have unique effects
      tab tab • One [1] Artifact → You know what it does
      tab tab
      tab tab
      tab tab

•Unused Post Rewards:
      tab tab •Training Posts: 13
      tab tab •Free Posts: 10 (Great Skeleton War 2018 Event)
tab What Techniques Do You Possess?|
      [Suiton]

[Raiton]
        • Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu [Swarm of Hummingbirds Technique]

tab What Secrets Have You Discovered?|

tab What Secrets Have You Laid Claim To?|

Solarius flare

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:09 am
Ayura's Roleplay Rewards

GM Stuff:

Weekly Check in:

Event:
    xxx*The Great Skeleton War. Lots of stuff gained
    xxx*Twelve Days of Christmas: 2018
    xxxxxxDay One: [3] Peppermint Candy Canes - Doubles Chakra and Stamina recovery speed for [5] posts when eaten.
    xxxxxxDay Two: [2] Skill Points - Usable on any skills. USED
    xxxxxxDay Three: [3] Christmas Cookies - Increases your chakra or stamina pool by [50] for [5] posts when eaten.
    xxxxxxDay Four: [4] Random Items!
    xxxxxxxx• Studded Leather Brigandine - Tier 2, Defense D, Scale 6
    xxxxxxxx• Sun Goggles - Like sunglasses but goggles
    xxxxxxxx• 21pc Precision Tool Kit - Filled with screw heads
    xxxxxxxx• Short Range Metal Detector - 10 Systematic Repair and Regulatory Processing to repair; 5ft range for detecting ferromagnetic metals
    xxxxxxDay Five: [5] Technique Slots or [2] Stages of Learning!
    xxxxxxDay Six: [5] Reroll Coupons - Allows for a reroll of any randomized results, but must take the second roll.
    xxxxxxDay Seven: [4] Skill Points, or [2] Proficiency Points!
    xxxxxxDay Eight: [5] Gingerbread Wonders - They're cookies, we promise! wink Just quote a DM if you eat one.
    xxxxxxDay Nine: [3] Special Reroll Coupons - Allows for a reroll of any randomized results, and either result can be chosen.
    xxxxxxDay Ten: [10] Free Training Posts - usable on techniques, talents, proficiencies, skills, or crafting.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:08 pm
Ayura Leveling Log

*Rank E: Character Creation
    xxx*Profile Approved
    xxx*Changes:
    xxxxxx*New PA Added: Heart of Darkness

Heart of Darkness: By infusing one point of corruption, at least, into a justu or technique the technique becomes warped and dark, manifesting with sharper edges and twisted imagery. This can warp the intention of the technique, and allows the speed or damage rank of a technique to be increased at one-half rank per point of corruption infused, up to a max of three ranks at 6 points. Each point can go into one or the other, or all in one. In exchange this darkness finds a loadstone in the soul of Ayura, making him gain an additional point of corruption for ever two that are attained as the Corruption builds faster within him. This rate of increase lasts for a total of two posts for each post of use of these changed techniques.

xxxxxx*PA held in reserve removed but noted here for future reference: We are Legion

• We are Legion: All of Ayura’s jutsu can originate from either himself or a summoned craeture if there is one present. Ayura may also used abilities of a summoned creature.

*Rank D: Level Up - Experience Accumulation
    xxx*Profile Approved
    xxx*Changes:
    xxxxxx*Class Gained in Medium
    xxxxxxxxx*Energy Pool Increase:
    xxxxxxxxxxx*[+200] Chakra
    xxxxxxxxxxx*[+50] Stamina
    xxxxxxxxx*Passive Benefits:
    xxxxxxxxxxx*Learn Ninjutsu One [1] Post Faster
    xxxxxxxxx*Jutsu Limit Increases:
    xxxxxxxxxxx* [+00] Proficiency Slots
    xxxxxxxxxxx* [+04] Talent Slots
    xxxxxxxxxxx* [+07] Ninjutsu Slots
    xxxxxxxxxxx* [+03] Genjutsu Slots
    xxxxxxxxxxx* [+00] Taijutsu Slots
    xxxxxxxxxxx* [+00] Bukijutsu Slots
    xxxxxxxxx*Discipline Gained: Fury
    A Fury is the embodiment of the negative forces of creation. Where the Shaman deals with elemental sprites and beings of the natural world, and the Channeler speaks and channels the power of those who have passed beyond, the Fury instead reaches for the most dangerous of forces. Called Fades by many who study them, the Fury reaches out to the creatures born of negative emotion and death from a place called the Echoes, or the Darkness Plane by some. These Fades are those who have done terrible things in life, and corrupt the world they come in contact with. The Rituals to summon a Fade often require blood sacrifice, or pain, and these spirits come with twisted, horrifying visages. However, their ability to summon beings of power mirror those of the Shaman. When summoning a Fade to fill the shikigami a Fury generates a number between one and one hundred [1 - 100] to determine the strength of the Fade that inhabits it. [1 - 30] grants an E - ranked Fade. [31 - 60] will summon a C - rank, while [61-80] brings forth a B - rank Fade. A - ranks are summoned at [81 - 95], and the most powerful of Fades are summoned at [96 - 100], as they are S - rank in strength. The Fade that is summoned can only be of the element the Fury possesses, and a number is generated equal to the number of elements possessed (excluding Maruton) to determine which element it is. This includes combination elements through bloodlines.These creatures are by far the most difficult to control due to their crazed and violent nature, but come with extra abilities for it, often times displaying abilities that warp the world around them. In exchange for this insanity the Fury opens their body to the power of the Echoes, granting one [1] Physical, Mental, or Spiritual Corruption for every five [5] summons they complete, the type of which is determined by the Fade that is summoned. At each twenty [20], the Fury gains one [1] random Affliction, but upon death there one [1] step increase in the chance to rise as an Undead. See above for more details.

xxxxxx*Seven [7] Skill Points Gained + Six [6] from Christmas Event + Four [4] from Activity Check
    xxxxxxxx*Chemistry Skills (Bomb Making) ► 2
    xxxxxxxx*Chemistry Skills (Concoctions) ► 1
    xxxxxxxx*Survival Skills (Foraging) ► 4
    xxxxxxxx*Survival Skills (Item Identification) ► 2
    xxxxxxxx*Gathering Skills (Farming) ► 3
    xxxxxxxx*Herbology Skills (Fertilization) ► 3
    xxxxxxxx*Cooking Skills (Stewery) ► 1
    xxxxxxxx*Artistic Skills (Drawing) ► 1

Solarius flare

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:48 pm
Ayura Nightmare Item Log

Book of Kortoth  Bound in a leather uncomfortably close in consistency and color to human skin, made worse by what looks eerily similar to a human face stretched across a book two feet by two feet in size [2’x 2’], the Book of Kortoth is clasped shut by a metal buckle upon which wrests a human eye encased within a crystal hemisphere. This eye seems to move with the observer, following the gaze of whomever watches it, no matter how many may be doing so at the time. Clearly ancient, and with strange runes burned along the spine, the Book can only be identified by the strange eye and the single name written upon the clasp that can be read in the common tongue: “Kortoth”. Believed to be made by the denizens of Hell itself, the Book binds itself to the first one who opens its clasp, held fast by a metal spike that shall only move if one’s finger it pricked upon it and the blood fed into the hollow at its tip. Doing so causes the book to snap open, detailing within it hundreds upon hundreds of illustrations not fit for man or beast alive to witness. Yet the pages cement themselves down once its reached the middle, displaying blank pages amidst whispers echoing at the edge of perception. The powers of the book are relatively unknown, for any who dare own it for too long has gone missing, believed to have been dragged screaming into the book’s pages. Whether this is true or not will have to be discovered by asking those who p***k their finger, for only the master of the Book may know its secrets.
tab tab * The book contains within it a set of Fuinjutsu activated by will and hand. By pressing a bloodied hand to the page the Book awakens, the eye upon the clasp erupting into a scarlet light as the world darkens around you. Fifty chakra [50] is necessary as a sacrifice, but once paid black tendrils, hands, and claws spill forth from the book in a miasma that pours forth upon the earth, water, or air and scrambles towards the intended targets. Up to four [4] targets may be selected at one time, with each after the first costing an additional thirty [30] chakra. These hands move at A – ranked speed to ensnare the target, and will attempt every round for five [5] rounds to grab their prey. If they do it is pulled back into the book, where it will become a caricature within that resembles strongly that which is captured. There they shall remain for four [4] posts, after which an upkeep of twenty five [25] Chakra is paid per captured per post to maintain it. This can be spent as a semi-permanent negative to one’s total if one can avoid spending more. During the imprisonment the owner of the book may mentally or verbally communicate with the victims, and vice versa.
tab tab * Twisted Marionette, the final ability of the Book of Kortoth, allows for the cost of sixty [60] Chakra to be paid to summon forth a victim within the Book to do battle for them. They appear in their entirety, with their memories and abilities intact, yet the Book has not released its grip. The jeweled eye will wrest upon their foreheads as a third eye during this time, and for a base duration of three [3] posts, with an upkeep of thirty [30], the owner may command the victims to do as they desire, except kill themselves. To maintain this effect also requires the previous upkeep to keep them trapped to be paid as well, as it becomes an active requirement to maintain the control as it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:46 am
6 ~  

Solarius flare

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:48 am
7 ~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:55 am
8 ~  

Solarius flare

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:21 pm
9 ~