Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Student Profiles]
[Student] Saren Kimura

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:30 am

User Image

Saren Kimura

"If there is no darkness there can be no light."

STUDENT

xxxxxxALIASxx
xxxAxxxxx█ Lotus
xxxxxLAGExx
xxxxixxxx█ 17
xxxxxiGENDERxx
xxxxxxxxi█ Female
xxexxxHEIGHT/WEIGHTxx
xxxnxxxxx█ 5' 100Lb
xxxxxxORIENTATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Straight
xxxxxxOCCUPATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Student LeVane house

xxxxxxPERSONALITYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Due to her past she is determined to prove that she is not a dangerous, bad person. Although she is not sure if she is trying to prove it to others or more so prove it to herself. She is strong willed and stubborn and not easily swayed once she makes up her mind. Though she always seems happy, optimistic and cheerful to those around her she is often sad and emotional. She tends to be more pessimistic about herself and second guesses mostly everything she does. Constantly trying to keep her emotions and temper under control so she does not hurt anyone again.

She is kind and loving despite her past and is always willing to help a person in need. The kind of person that will do anything to help someone and keep them happy. Her brother would say that she is kind to a fault and caring like a mother. She tries not to get to close to someone in fear of losing them but can not help getting close to others.

xxxxxxPECULIARITYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Glass manipulation: Saren has the ability to manipulate glass while it is in its liquefied state and then solidify it once she has achieved the shape she wants.

*Safeguard: This is the ability to create force fields.
limitations- Depending on how thick she makes the force field and how big she makes the force field determines how strong it is. For example if she only makes it one layer thick it will break with on good hit.
Weaknesses- This not only drains her mentally but it also drains her physically.

*Forge: She is able to create weapons as well as make glass figurines.
limitations- She can not create guns. But if she had a gun she could create a bullet for it. Depending on how many layers of glass she uses to create the weapon determines how strong it is. For example if she only makes it two layers of glass thick the weapon can only take three good hits before it breaks. Weaknesses- As with his not only drains her mentally but it also drains her physically.

*Witches Glass: Creating a mirror she is able to communicate with other people through the mirrors.
limitations- This can only work if the person she is trying to contact has a mirror that she created. Which is why she tends to make small hand held mirrors for people. Also the person can not be more than 50 miles away from her.
Weaknesses- Depending on how long the communication is and how many people are involved it mentally drains her.

xxxxxxLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Reading
xxxxxxxxx█ Drawing
xxxxxxxxx█ cool weather
xxxxxxxxx█ Being out at night
xxxxxxxxx█ Archery
xxxxxxxxx█ Baking
xxxxxxxxx█ Sword fighting
xxxxxxDISLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Hot weather
xxxxxxxxx█ Music being to loud
xxxxxxxxx█ Soda
xxxxxxxxx█ The color pink
xxxxxxxxx█ Being asked about her past

xxxxxxHISTORYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Saren had all but a normal life growing up with her mother, father, and older brother Takashi. Her mother and father were abusive and would often turn their anger towards each other on Saren. They would leave her at home alone all day when she became old enough to fend for herself and often came home drunk and angry. When Takashi would go to school she would wait for him to get home watching out the window for his bus to drop him off. She would often pray that he would make it home before their parents so that they could leave the house. Takashi was the kindest big brother any little girl could ask for. He would play games with her and take her to the park and watch movies with her. When it was time for Saren to start school he was right there for her always helping her and keeping an eye on her. That's how it was for most of her life growing up she had her big brother there to watch over her and comfort her.

It was her first year in high school Saren was a very bright student always had perfect A's in all he classes. She had many friends and was able to get along with pretty much everyone around her. But one night everything changed. Their mother and father were sleeping in their bedroom and Saren was in her bedroom with the door shut trying to sleep but was unable to. Her brother was out with friends and was going to be gone all night. She remembers hearing a really loud sound and the next thing she knew was getting pulled out of the house by her brother. All she could see was flames and she tried to look for her parents but could not see them. The next day when the fire was finally put out they found their mother and father dead still in their bedroom. The police did an investigation as to how the fire had started and could not find anything at all. So they chalked it up to a electrical problem.

Exactly one year after her parents died Saren began to notice things it was little things at first and Takashi started to notice it as well. So they decided to look for someone to teach the both of them since Takashi had not really learned how to control his powers either. The teacher they found trained them as best he could to control their peculiarity's better. But there was only so much he could teach them and he suggested that they go to a school that could help train more. That is when she got accepted into LeVane Academy.

xxxxxxAPPEARANCExx
xxxxxxxxx█ Saren has a tattoo of a Chinese dragon on her back. She usually wears a white button up shirt with a red jacket over top of it and a black skirt with white stripes at the bottom and black tights for school. At home and outside of school she normally had on Jeans and a T-shirt (usually red). She has been working on her hero outfit and this it what she has so far.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

xxxxxxTHEME SONGSxx
xxxxxxxxx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpf45A0JFG0&t=0s&list=PLGCBSU4LYXV_re6dEzpR-qFI4Fav06h9M&index=26

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:37 pm
Accepted~  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ -- LOCATION ▬ ❝ -- COMPANY ▬ ❝ --

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text"This is me speaking!"text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text"This is me thinking!" text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Out Of Cookiestext text text

[img]https://i.imgur.com/UzmlgZ5.png[/img][imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/VVn8Jow.png[/imgleft]

[color=mediumpurple]☆[/color] [size=10][color=darkSlateblue]MOOD[/color] ▬ ❝ [color=slateblue]--[/color] ❞ [/size] [color=mediumpurple]☆[/color] [size=10][color=darkSlateblue]LOCATION[/color] ▬ ❝ [color=slateblue]--[/color] ❞[/size] [color=mediumpurple]☆[/color] [size=10][color=darkSlateblue]COMPANY[/color] ▬ ❝ [color=slateblue]--[/color] ❞[/size]

[color=darkSlateblue][size=10]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[color=slateblue][b]"This is me speaking!"[/b][/color]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[i][b][color=slateblue]"This is me thinking!"[/color][/b][/i] text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text [/size][/color]

[size=10][b][color=darkSlateblue]O[/color][/b][color=slateblue]ut[/color] [b][color=darkSlateblue]O[/color][/b][color=slateblue]f[/color] [b][color=darkSlateblue]C[/color][/b][color=slateblue]ookies[/color] → [color=slateblue]text text text[/color] [/size]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:29 pm
Relationships Key

Friendship
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾-Enemy
☾☾☾☾☾☾- Who are you?
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾- We have talked once or twice
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾- Acquaintance
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾- We spend some time together
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾- We are close friends
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾- Best friends
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾- We are family

Attraction