Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
The Lane Residence Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:54 pm
❂ L A N E X R E S I D E N C E ❂

User Image

49 Mermaid Street, Rye, England
Floo Address :: The Grotto

Downstairs

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(From Left to Right): Foyer, Living Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom, Bathroom, Office, Back Yard

Upstairs

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

(From Left to Right): Upstairs Landing, Bathroom, Joseph's Guest Room, Rhea's Room, Orion's Room, Jonah's Room
X
X
X
X

▧ C O N T A C T X X X

Muggle Phone Lines
Owl Messaging
Floo Network
Apparition

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:56 pm
▧ R E S I D E N T S X X X

X
X

XXDr. Marco Lane (NPC)XXXXX
XXXXXStatus:: At Work
XXXXXXXX ▪ Muggle
XXXXXXXX ▪ Surgeon
XXXXXXXX ▪ Son of Robert Lane and Amelia Lane. Brother of Joseph. Ex-husband of Delia. Father of Orion, Jonah, and Rhea.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXJoseph Lane (NPC)XXXXX
XXXXXStatus:: At Home
XXXXXXXX ▪ Muggle
XXXXXXXX ▪ Bookkeeper
XXXXXXXX ▪ Son of Robert Lane and Amelia Lane. Brother of Marco. Uncle of Orion, Jonah, and Rhea.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image
X
X

XXOrion "Rion" LaneXXXXX
XXXXXStatus:: At Mom's
XXXXXXXX ▪ Squib
XXXXXXXX ▪ Public School Student
XXXXXXXX ▪ Son of Dr. Marco Lane and Delia Lane. Brother of Jonah and Rhea.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image
X
X

XXJonah LaneXXXXX
XXXXXXXX ▪ Third Year Ravenclaw
XXXXXXXX ▪ Son of Dr. Marco Lane and Delia Lane. Brother of Orion and Rhea.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image
X
X

XXRhea LaneXXXXX
XXXXXXXX ▪ Grade School Student
XXXXXXXX ▪ Daughter of Dr. Marco Lane and Delia Lane. Sister of Orion and Jonah.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

( Family Profiles Here )

Trickblues

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:00 pm
H I S T O R Y

This house is the first home of Marco and Delia Lane, purchased in 2028 following the birth of their son and their wedding day.
There is a spare bedroom on the second floor, currently occupied by Joseph Lane.

The home is located in one of the more busy streets of Rye, located directly across the street from the famous Mermaid Inn.

After the divorce of Marco and Delia, Delia moved to her father's home in Godric's Hollow. Rion and Rhea stay with their mother primarily, but still floo to school and see their father in the evenings/on weekends. Rion, Jonah, and Rhea spend half the summer in Rye, and the other half in Godric's Hollow.

P E T S

Circe the Tawny Owl
(Shared by Orion, Jonah, and Rhea. Jonah maintains primary custody per Circe's own preference.)

Pandora the Peregrine Falcon
(Owned by Delia Lane)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rhea Allison Lane + JONAH CASTOR LANE

Halfblood | Nine Years Old
RavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years Old

» Summer 2043 » Home
» Rhea's Status:
Excuse me??? » Jonah's Status: YER A WIZARD, RERE

═════════════════════════════════════════════

At the age of 9, Rhea was confident she hadn’t an ounce of magic in her. After all, most young witches and wizards received their magic early, and even Jonah had discovered he was a wizard by Kindergarten. It seemed Rhea herself was following the path of a squib like her eldest brother, Orion, and that was perfectly fine with her. After all, she had witnessed the effects magic had on their family over the years. She remembered the way her mother and father would argue over Jonah’s magic, how Uncle Joseph would treat him harshly when he was watching the three of them on his own. Sure, magic seemed like it would be great fun, but if she had to choose between living with the tension in her family or running off into the sea, she’d choose the life of a mermaid any day of the week.

Jonah was finally home from Hogwarts, to which Rhea was incredibly thankful for. The past school year had been incredibly lonely, the young girl having settled into a routine of school, ballet classes, and coming home to an empty house. Life as a latchkey child was dreadfully dull. She wasn’t even able to go and play with her friends most days. At least now that it was vacation time she would have both of her brothers around to play with, just like things used to be.

It was a regular Tuesday evening, Jonah was reading a novel on the couch while Rhea practiced her pirouettes, fresh home from ballet. The scent of salmon filled the air as Delia moved about in the kitchen. Rion and Marco still hadn’t made it in yet. As Rhea spun, she hummed a sweet little tune--likely from one of her Disney movies. Was that Sleeping Beauty? Jonah sighed, glancing over to her as he shut his book with a frown. “Rere, do you mind?”

“Mmm? Do I mind what, dear brother?”
“Can’t you do your spins and humming somewhere else…? I’m trying to read.”

Rhea huffed, coming to a stop and finishing in the fourth position. “I’m not spinning. It’s called a pirouette, you uncultured swine.” She rolled her eyes as Jonah snickered.

“I don’t care what it is, you’re making me dizzy. Haven’t you practiced enough?”

Rhea walked around the couch and hopped up from behind, falling back with a ‘plop’ beside her brother to sit upside down. “Well, I mean, yes… But I want to make sure that I’m especially tuckered out tonight.” Jonah arched an eyebrow at her curiously, shifting to sit up properly as he faced her, book moved off to the side on their coffee table. “Especially tuckered out, huh? What for? Are you not sleeping or something?”

“Well, no, it’s not that…” She sighed, “It’s just lately I’ve been waking up in strange places. Like… Last Friday, I woke up in the bathtub. And then a couple weeks ago, I woke up in the back yard. I think I might be sleep walking, so I thought if I’m especially tired, I won’t keep doing that.”

Jonah grinned, and his excited expression seemed to put his little sister on guard. “What?”

“ReRe, don’t you think that seems weird? Like… Mom and Dad lock the doors at night. I don’t think you’d be getting into the backyard so easily, unless… The way he drew out that last word left Rhea grimacing. She knew exactly where he was going with this, and she certainly did not appreciate it. “So what, you’re trying to imply that I’m magically teleporting--”

“Apparating.”

“--Apparating all over the house, and no one has noticed? How silly. I though we’ve decided that I’m like Rion, not you.”

Jonah caught her ankle as she attempted to kick him in the head. “No, you decided that you’re a squib, but you heard Mum. The odds of that are extremely unlikely.”

“Well, maybe I just lead an unlikely sort of life! You always try and get my hopes up, but what’s the use? Sure, it would be lovely if I were to be a witch and go to school with you, but I am perfectly happy with my dream of becoming the Prima Ballerina Mermaid Princess of the North Sea, thank you very much! Rhea twisted her body to attempt another kick at her brother and he laughed as he blocked the shot with his forearm. “You’re such a brat.”

“And you are an annoying dumb dummy head! You’re so pushy! Like, what do you expect?” She reached over to the coffee table where Jonah’s wand was lying and took it, using her feet against his chest to push him away when he inevitably tried to take it back. “Rhea, give that back, that’s dangerous!”

“Oh, what’s it going to do? I’m telling you, not a lick of magic.” She held the wand over her head, just out of his reach, and stuck her tongue out at her brother in response to his glare. “If I were a witch, I’d wave this wand right now and turn the walls pink.” She gave a flick of the wand towards the wall, only to yelp as her brother tackled her, a barrage of books flinging themselves from the shelves on top of them.

At the commotion Delia stormed into the room, mixing spoon in hand and looking frantic she she scanned the room for any damage or bodily injuries. “What is happening in here?!” Her jaw dropped as she took in the mess before her. The two bookshelves on either side of the fireplace had been emptied, covering nearly every inch of the floor and seating. Jonah and Rhea poked their heads up over the back of the couch to look at her, appearing to be just as surprised as she was. “Who… What…. Which one of you did this?” She thought Jonah had gotten over this phase, but then… If it wasn’t him, and Rhea was holding a wand… “ReRe?”

Rhea’s expression was as startled as her mothers as she looked between her and the wand and her brother. For once, the little witch had been stunned to silence.

Jonah snatched his wand out of Rhea’s hand and grinned at his mother. “We’ve got another one, Mum!”

OOC:
Username

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:10 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageSecond Year SlytherinUser Image
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera hadn't gone to sleep yet, why would she, day time was much better to sleep in. Less people were awake to bother her if she was awake at night. However, on this particular night, Vespera had a game plan. She had been reading through her notebook of the past year, and realized she had a bone to pick with Jonah. She brewed coffee, put it in a sealed mug, and wrote a note to her mother saying she was visiting a young wizard friend. She grabbed some floo powder that had been left over from her father's travels, and said softly throwing the dust into the flmaes, "The Grotto " She stepped into the flame, and was hisked away to the house that er young friend was in.

Upon arriving, she did stumble and fall, but the coffee hadn't spilled because coffee mugs. Vespera was prepared. She had one fault, she didn't know which room Jonah's was. She assumed it was on the second floor, isn't that how most houses were? She opened the first door, which lead into a bathroom. It was a nice sized room, and she was happy no one was within the room. She softly closed the door. She went to the next door, and opened it. There was a made bed in there. The room didn't look slept in, so she moved on. The next door, Vespera knew wasn't going to be Jonah's room, it had mermaids and other girly things on it. She opened the door softly and covered her mouth with her hand. The cutest child was in there, probably Jonah's younger sister, sound asleep. Vespera hoped the door opening wouldn't wake her up, and gently closed the door. She was down to the last two rooms, both having similar things on them. One had to be Jonah's room. She opened the first door she came upon, and walked in. She stepped over the random clothes on the ground, and looked at the boy sleeping in the bed. He looked similar to the little girl she had see, but looked older than Jonah. Could Jonah have an older brother too? Why wasn't he at Hogwarts. She studied him, trying to make sense over what this boy meant. She nodded to herself, and knew she would approach Jonah about this. She then walked out, but not before moving the chair and basket in his room over a little bit. Surely anyone related to Jonah would appreciate the fun in this, or they would blame Jonah, either way was fine.

Finally, she opened the last door, and it was Jonah's room. There were costellations that seemed to be glowing on his walls and she was momentarily in awe, before remembering what she had come here for. She shut the bedroom door, sat the mug of coffee on Jonah's table, stepped back a few feet, then ran and jumped on Jonah's bed, landing on top of him. She grinned, "Jonah, why didn't you tell us you were adopted?"

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: The Grotto
With Whom: Sleeping Jonah
Thinking about: Deep Stuff for 3 AM
Vespera Description: Short 4'2", blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing:
User Image

OOC: Open for Interaction

Trickblues

_____

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:02 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» WHEN » WHERE » Status: ---

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah had been having such a nice dream. It was just him and his friends from school—Alex, Sonora, Vespera—and they were adventuring in what he imagined must have been the Forbidden Forest. Not like he would really know, they hadn’t managed to sneak in quite yet… Goals for next year. They had just found a Hippogriff, and Jonah had bowed to the beast in hopes of gaining its favor. The Hippogriff lowered its head, and just as he was about to pet possibly the most brilliant creature ever—

“Oof! Rhea—

“Jonah, why didn’t you tell us you were adopted?”

“Wh…Wha?” What a strange question for Rhea to ask him. “I’m’not…”

His words were slurred with sleep as he opened his eyes just enough to glare at what he assumed was his sister. Then again, if it was Rhea, he needed to tell his Mum to stop stuffing her full of junk. He could have sworn she was much lighter when she did this Saturday morning… Also, last time he checked, she wasn’t blonde. And while she usually had a look about her when she did this, she never looked quite that mischievous… And come to think of it, she kind of looked like— “Vespera…?”

No, that can’t be right. Surely he’s dreaming. He frowned, brows furrowed in confusion as his lagging brain tried to catch up with what was happening. A glance to the clock on his table revealed it was still only 3:15. The gears finally began to turn in his head… Slowly, surely…. It was 3:15 in the AM, and Vespera was in his house. In his bedroom. On top of him. In his bed. Was this kind of thing still at all appropriate at 12? More pressingly,

“Ves!”

Jonah reached out suddenly to shove the intruder back, just enough to wiggle his torso out from beneath her to sit up although his legs were still captive. “I-I don’t know whether to scream or hug you, what the bloody hell are you doing?! I know I said come over sometime, but… This isn’t… This isn’t quite what I had in mind you know!”

He was somewhere between a whisper and a yell, just quiet enough not to risk waking his brother up from across the wall. He huffed and crossed his arms, choosing to lean his back against his headboard as he glared at his unexpected guest. There had better be a good excuse for waking him up like this. He had just gotten to sleep but an hour ago.

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:10 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera laughed, "I'd rather have the hug instead of the scream silly. Screaming is no way to treat your friend. What better time to visit than now? I thought you'd be awake look at the sky! It's so alive right now!" She grinned and handed him the mug of coffee she brought, "I brought you coffee. You are adopted I believe. The precious little girl and the older boy, they are related, you don't look like them. You are adopted. Explain yourself." She was prolonging the actual reason for her coming, because she had to know why Jonah hadn't told them of his adoption before. She then pulled off his blankets, and sat next to him. "Now spill. Or I'll go wake up the others and figure this out." She took a deep breath as though she was about to scream, trying to make Jonah react, and maybe wake up.

Wearing:
User Image

OOC: Open for Interaction

Trickblues

_____

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Summer 2043 » Home » Status: Half convinced this is just a very vivid dream.

“Oh my god, please, can you not.” He was quick to cover her mouth before any noise could come out. This would not be happening. Not tonight. “If my Mum finds you here, I’m going to get grounded. And then she’s going to find your Mum, and you’re going to get grounded."

He side-eyed the coffee on the table. It was 3 AM… Surely, now wasn’t the time for coffee. Then again, when wasn’t the time for it? He dropped his hand with a sigh, giving in to deliver a quick hug to his friend before taking the mug in both hands and having a sip. “This is good… But sorry to burst your bubble. I am, in fact, not adopted. When it’s not the middle of the night you can meet my parents and see for yourself. Although…” He frowned, “What, did you check every door before you got in here…?”

Jonah pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes tight as he urged himself to wake up. Vespera was unpredictable, absolutely, but just coming over to spy on his family and accuse him of being adopted still seemed a tad off. Setting the coffee mug back to the table, the boy scooted closer to the tableside—the best he could without use of his legs, that was--and tossed half the blanket open as if to invite her into the blanket zone.
“Come on, you’re making my legs fall asleep. Care to tell me what you’re actually doing here? You didn’t honestly expect to come over for star gazing at this hour, did you?”

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:28 am
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera sat next to Jonah and stuck her tongue out, "You called me fat Jonah Lane. Retaliation is going to come." She knew he probably didn't mean much by saying she was putting his legs to sleep, but any chance to give Jonah a hard time was a great chance. "I did open all the second floor rooms before finding yours. It's not my fault there is no sign saying 'Jonah lives HERE' really, you should be more considerate of visitors Jonah." She pulled out her notebook and turned a few pages in, then pointed to the page, "I came to discuss this. We said later we would discuss. And after spending my entire summer so far with the muggle woman and not being able to do magic, I fail to see your point as to why muggles are so great as you seem to think they are. JONAH. I HAD TO PICK UP THE TRASH AND TAKE IT OUTSIDE BY MYSELF." Vespera whisper screamed to him, "If I were at Hogwarts the House elves would have done it! Or I could have used MAGIC to do it. But nooooo. Everyone is fine with us hiding our magic even though magical people are superior." She grumbled and turned to a clean page, "I'm ready for your logic sir." It was 3 in the morning, Vespera was awake, and Jonah... he looked like he could fall asleep at any moment.

Wearing:
User Image

OOC:

Trickblues

_____

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:12 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Summer 2043 » Home » Status: Tired and Confused

Jonah stared the girl down as she spoke, his expression blank as she accused him of insults and nagged him for the décor of his door. ‘It is way too late for this…’

Vespera pulled out a notebook, and the page she pointed to had sirens going off in his head. ‘It is way too late for this…!’ The boy groaned and reached for his coffee. She was wise, giving him caffeine to get through this. This was a conversation Jonah had been dreading coming back to since the day they met at The Daily Dragon. Why couldn’t she have forgotten by now? Why did she have to choose 3 in the morning, when his arguments would be the most crass? Why would—‘Muggle woman?’

“Woah, woah, wait a second here.” He held up his hand to her to shush her up, but it seemed she was already done and it was his time to start the debate anyway. Joy. “First of all… Who’s the muggle woman? Aren’t you a pureblood? Why does a muggle live with you?” This news made absolutely no sense to the boy as he chugged down half his coffee then and there just to shock some caffeine into his system and get the gears in his head turning. ‘A muggle… Maid? No, that doesn’t make sense. Those can’t possibly be a thing, unless squibs…? But she makes her take out the trash, so if she’s a maid she’s not that great at her job--unless she’s working for the greater good to make Ves less lazy…? No, that’s not it… Is Ves not a pureblood? But what kind of half-blood would possibly have this sort of superiority complex?’ He set down his coffee again in favor of rubbing his temples. All of this was giving him a headache. ‘Then again, Ves is a wild card… She doesn’t make sense half the time anyway. Did I guess wrong..?’

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:34 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera blinked at him, "No, I'm a half-blood. I thought you knew?" She began to write on her notebook page, and drew a circle, and wrote "Muggle Woman AKA Mother" then drew a second circle and wrote "Pureblood Wizard AKA Father" before finally connecting the two circles and drew a smile, "Half-blood Wonder Child AKA Me." She pointed the picture to Jonah. She figured Jonah would react better to a picture before she explained the rest of her story.

"My dad was a pureblood wizard, from Spain. He met the muggle woman and died after the thought of me was there. Once I showed signs of magic the Mother-ling decided it was time to show me my true heritage. I read books from his family," she turned the pages of her notebook and pointed to the first page again, when they had discussed some wizarding literature the first time they had this conversation. "Obviously Jonah, my pureblooded father would not like me being around the muggles, those who are lower than us with magic born in us through our blood. The books imply that. Salazar Slytherin wrote some himself, Remember?" Maybe, she should have waited until mid-day to have this conversation. Jonah wasn't taking this so well, and they hadn't even gotten to the discussion about superior blood, not yet. She shook him gently, trying to wake him up a little more, "Of course a muggle lives with me! The woman is legally committed to living with me until I become of age and can dispose of her!" She laughed, hoping her word choice would throw Jonah off enough to wake him up. Sure she disliked living with the muggle, but she wouldn't dispose of her, just leave the second she was legally allowed to.

Wearing:
User Image

OOC:

Trickblues

_____

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Summer 2043 » Home » Status: Ain't Havin' It

“Does this look like the face of a boy that knew?! He stared at her incredulously, his mind positively blown and now fully awake by the sheer insanity their conversation was leading into. “I just… You… you call your own mother ‘The Muggle Woman’, you can’t possibly be serious. That’s so disrespectful! She takes care of you your whole life, and you talk of her like she’s a burden you can’t wait to be rid of.”

Jonah snatched Vespera’s notebook out of her hands and hopped out of bed, flipping through the pages as he anxiously paced back and forth. “I can’t believe you actually wrote this bloody topic down to come back to. I didn’t even want to come back to this, you know, I was perfectly content to just leave it be and pray you come to your senses over time on your own. But no,” He rolled his eyes, tossing the book back onto the bed with its rightful owner once he was content there wasn’t anything relevant worth prying into, “You just break into my house at three in the bleedin’ morning with this utter nonsense again, and frankly I’m too tired to handle this nicely, so…” The boy stopped, facing Vespera as he ran his hand down his face in exasperation and attempted to keep his head cool. Normally, this wouldn’t be an issue, but... He had a soft spot for mothers, he supposed, and this horrid relationship was clearly something that needed mending as soon as possible.

“I’m going to be blunt, and I’m sorry, but you’re my friend and I love you and I want you to get your head out of your arse and be a better person. So.” He clapped his hands together, tilting forward to point at her as he gave a sharp exhale. “First of all! Salazar Slytherin is a dead old tosser with archaic views and a superiority complex. None of the other founders of Hogwarts agreed with the man, because he was a twisted loony and his nasty opinions did nothing but cause war and bloodshed on all sorts of people. For Merlin’s sake, Vespera, he built a chamber underneath the school to murder children because of their parents. You’re telling me that doesn’t sound the least bit crazy to you? Is this really someone you want a role model? If you had paid even the slightest bit of attention in History of Magic, you might have picked up on this kind of attitude is, in fact, bad.”

“Second, much bigger hole in your logic here,” He slammed his hands down on his mattress, leaning in closer to her to stare her down. “Your father chose to marry a muggle. Your mum clearly didn’t force the relationship on him. If your father truly agreed with those sorts of views, he would have never gone near your mother and you wouldn’t even exist. You’re proof! You’re living proof that your father was a good man, you’re proof he loved your mother, you’re proof that all of this blood purity stuff is nothing but nonsense. And I bet you, if he was around, he would have taught you that you cannot believe everything you read, and that what that man and his allies did was wrong, and he, and you, and I am no better than anyone else just because we can do magic.”

Jonah sighed and crawled back onto the bed, sitting pretzel style as he reached again for his coffee. This was… Stressful, to say the least. When they met, the last thing he wanted to do was risk their potential friendship over an argument. But now… Well, he orchestrated a plot to hide slugs in her pillow, and she was still here. If that didn’t run her off, this certainly wouldn’t. He just hoped that he could get through to her, somehow.

OOC:
Disregard the change in photos I just realized I forgot to update his solo format owiefh orz

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:27 am
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera frowned at Jonah and his outburst. Then looked down at her notebook that he had put down next to her, after having read it. She was a bit surprised really, he hadn't made comment on any of the pranks she had written in there. She hadn't really expected Jonah to get this riled up about the conversation, maybe... three in the morning wasn't the right time for this conversation. When he mentioned about Slytherin being old and archaic views, she frowned. She was about to make an argument, along the lines of Jonah needing to take better history notes, but Jonah kept going about her father and mother.

She wasn't quite sure what to say, Jonah's argument.. made sense. If her father had actually hated muggles... well her mother wouldn't have been her mother. "But why.. why would he leave those books for me then Jonah... he.. he should have left better books for me to learn by..." She looked up at Jonah, confusion written across her face. With two arguments Jonah had messed up her entire thought process. Surely, her father could have left more modern books if he believed that magical and nonmagical people were equals. She shook her head, maybe Jonah was wrong. Magic had to be better. She thought back to herbology though, there wasn't as much magic involved, just plants, and using their own hands to do things. Maybe, Vespera was wrong... "Jonah... I-I'm sorry.." she needed to give Jonah an apology, if only for waking him up at 3 in the morning. She wasn't quite sure what to think anymore, maybe she should just go home for the night and let Jonah rest.

Wearing:
User Image

OOC:

Trickblues

_____

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:34 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Summer 2043 » Home » Status: Alert

Jonah sighed as he watched his friend. She looked like he just shattered her world view, and while it was an act of love (and grumpiness), he couldn’t stand the hurt look on her face. It tugged at his heartstrings in a way that left him feeling anxious. “No, Ves, I’m sorry... I didn’t mean to be so harsh about it.” He slung his arm around her and pulled her in close, hoping to comfort her at least a little bit. “I have no idea why he’d have those, maybe they’re heirlooms or something…? In any case, I think you should sit down with your Mum and talk to her about it sometime. I mean, I don’t know her so I can only guess, but I think it would be just as good for her as it would be for you.”

He pulled his blanket over them until it was behind them, draped around their shoulders. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed his phone light up and vibrate on his nightstand and reached out, flipping it open and frowning at the text received just a moment ago.

Orion, 3:39 AM: What the fuq r u doing in there?? Who r u talking to??? U better get to bed b4 I come in there and KO u myself.

“How can he sleep through you snooping on him, but wake up from that? Was I really that loud..?” He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. The last thing he wanted was Rion to catch the two of them… He’d never let him live it down. The blackmail would be insane. He’d never have a free summer so long as he lived!

Jonah, 3:40 AM: Just really into this book! It’s about a girl who stalks people in their sleep. sweatdrop

Orion, 3:40 AM: Quit reading out loud and GO TO BED. Nerd.

Jonah grinned at Vespera and bumped their shoulders playfully. “I hope you moved that furniture so he trips over it in the morning. That’d be great.”

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:10 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera opened her book, scratched out the muggleborn statement, then wrote on the page with the circles, "wrong?" She closed her notebook, then laid her head on Jonah's shoulder. "I guess I'll talk to the muggle woman- I mean, the mother." She would have to first get out of the habbit of calling her the muggle woman. If she hadn't wanted to stay friends with Jonah, Vespera might not have tried to make up for her behavior with her mother. However, Jonah seemed pretty intent on respect for mothers.

When Jonah's phone went off Vespera glanced at it, and began to worry that Jonah was going to get in trouble. "Who is that? The Orion who texted you? Is that the boy who was asleep next door? I mean, of course I moved stuff, just a few things, just a bit to one side so he'd get confused." She smiled, she was glad Jonah at least approved of her messing with the boy next doors. "I didn't touch the angel sleeping, the little girl. She was too precious."

Wearing:
User Image

OOC:

Trickblues

_____

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items