Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:33 am
User Image

Hello, hello!

This is Itiri and he's the Onyeisi of the N'ezi-Ozu, that's a Chieftain for those not familiar with the pride at the moment. It's this particular lion who has been actively pushing for change in his pride and with the support of several individuals he's starting to achieve some of that...there's just one little problem.

Itiri hasn't had the opportunity to explore all the avenues open to him, he hasn't spoken to the traditionalists enough, or those who are open to change.

He hasn't had a chance to really speak to their new members, those who recently joined the family, and as such...those who might have tales from the outside world.

Suffice to say, Itiri's missing out on a lot of important info that he needs to make his next set of decisions within the pride and that's where I need everyone's help!

Things Itiri Needs:
  • RP with Traditionalists, if there are those who aren't sold on the changes then he would like to hear their voice.
  • RP with more liberal minded pride members, if they like the changes or want more changes then he'd like to hear their voices as well.
  • RP with new members, he hasn't had a chance to really say hello and he'd like to learn what their motivations were for coming here.
  • Border RP, he's currently one of the few who's allowed to encounter outsiders (though he won't leave his own home), so he'd be opening to meeting outsiders so that he can develop an opinion on what exists outside.

All species are welcome, but he won't be receptive to the cruel and violent so I'd like to avoid those.

Other Misc Things, Not Really Priorities:
  • He is obligated to find a mate at some point, so while he's not quite ready to select his significant other, I'd like to see if anyone's interested.
  • Whoever owns her will need to be mindful that there may be drama surrounding him, both good and bad.
  • He's open to both traditional members and new ones.
  • He may be open to an outsider met on the border.
  • Key note is that I'm trying to stay open minded on this one!

I'm open to both speedy RPs and slower RPs, but I do prefer forum RP as I can reply to these reliably!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:46 am
Hey there! Offering Nyarai up for RP~

She considers herself somewhat of a moderate, though she is not a hard core traditionalist the changes are scaring her right now and she feels a little lost ~

She needs guidance more than anything; she had a reputation of being an overly enthusiastic and friendly lioness but has been scarce and less visible within the pride since strangers were invited in.

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:56 am
I'd love to do the border and new member with you <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:06 am
Z o m b i k ii
Yes please! I really do want him to meet all sides of the pride and he hasn't had a real chance to meet anyone who's genuinely uncomfortable.

I don't know if he'll succeed in reassuring her but it will still give him food for thought as he continues with the changes he wants to make (Nche has been helpful in some respects, but he can't leave it all to the seer)!

Would you like to start or shall I? <3

Midnightglow18
<3 Yes please! Would you like me to start them, or do you want to?

Is Kantuta someone who wanders or would she be pushed towards regions like the Nezi only when there's something wrong e.g. storms etc? Just so I know what kind of scene to set. x3

Epine de Rose

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:09 am
Epine de Rose

Kantuta is mostly a blank slate still but she is traveling the lands searching for a home.

I can start one if you like or you can start both, whichever you prefer is fine <3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:17 am
Epine de Rose

I would love it if you could start something, its been a while since I have RPed her~ <3  

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:23 am
Midnightglow18

Can you start the one with lovely Zuru and I'll get Kantuta? n_n

Itiri can be find wandering about all over the pride so you can seek him out wherever Zuru would like.

Z o m b i k ii

Will get one sorted for you shortly! Just need to finish some of my work in the office. x3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:45 am
Epine de Rose

Link

I think we can use this one I started  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:10 am
I'd love to toss out Mng'aro for interaction~ my only other n'ezi is a cub <333

Mng is one of the many who just joined <4  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:00 am
Vashtya

Yassss, the slightly sickly but not contagious one, right? x3  

Epine de Rose

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:16 am
I have Ashara, the daughter to the goddess of scocery in the pride, I would love to get some interactions with her. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:10 am
I would love to throw Tsatsana at him for some general border rp smile I am looking to have her join next year, so this could be a potential start for her journey. <3  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:12 am
Epine de Rose
Vashtya

Yassss, the slightly sickly but not contagious one, right? x3

Yessss, my scrawny ex-swampie! heart >3

I can proooobably start something up today!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:18 am
KasaiLoki

That would be awesome! He's currently out there anyway watching some of the shooting stars and contemplating the overall weirdness in the sky. Good opportunity to catch him and find out where his peeps are hiding while he ponders over the display. x3

Pandorus Sphinx

Yes please, has she chosen to wander anywhere specific or is she keeping herself to the inner pride? Itiri doesn't mind meandering about to find peeps, he's been a bit remiss about locating everyone both old and new.

Vashtya
Yasssss Vashu, if you can start one up that'd be perfect. x3  

Epine de Rose

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:43 am
I have Khwezi that I need to do more with.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff