Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Last Ember of Flare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:34 pm
Reno and Beau shot glances at each other at the mention of Xerosic being off ever since the big battle. Aria had mentioned something that might be illuminating for that particular idea but there was no way to confirm beyond suspicion. Well, at least until the repeated talk of Aile came up. Reno grit his teeth before muttering, "You help imbue one Pokemon with speech and of course its the one that has designs on vengeance." Taking off down the halls without another word to the resistance member, Reno and his two Psychic Pokemon would make their way for the area that he could hear the sounds of battle erupting.

Beau would look over at the resistance member as Freth erupted and Reno dashed off. "Sorry for....everyone. Including me. We don't socialize well."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:25 pm
“Hmph, I would think you would. Now-” Two things would cause her to pause. How or why would he call her Aile? Normally, he would have referred to her as Wyndra, and almost never used her first name. But Aile? She had never mentioned it around him. Maybe he might have caught wind of it elsewhere, but to still call her by it… Then Tristen spoke up, causing Aile to drop that train of thought. “What’s- That thing again!” Aile jumped back from the wall as the Tyrantrum charged through the wall, narrowly avoiding the jaws. “Better question, how did it survive Black City?”

“Oh, I am so hurt that you won’t even give her a gender at all. I mean, even saying the wrong gender would have been better, right Rexy,” an annoying female voice would ask the Tyrantrum, though whether or not she was expecting a response would be anyone’s guess. Said voice would seem to be coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time, with no particular place it was coming from. “Been a spell, hasn’t it, Aile? Oh, and hello to you too, Tristen.”

Xerosic would disappear with a shimmer, along with his chair. Said chair would reappear in the corner closest to ‘Rexy’, apparently now, but with a different occupant in it. The dark skinned woman’s bright blue eyes seemed to almost glow when she smiled. “I do hope you have fun playing with Rexy here. She’s been quite lonely since we’ve brought her back to health here,” she cooed as the revived dinosaur swung her tail out, catching Voort as he moved his trainer out of the way, slamming into another wall.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:46 pm
The woman would listen to Freth with great intent, smiling at times and frowning at others. Some things seemed good while other things seemed bad. For now she was just happy to be free. "You're talking about their last resort, killing the king and blaming it on the resistance. Yeah, the grunts are loose lipped recently. The Infinity Generator they plan on using for it was moved to the testing chamber which-" She explained to Freth before the building shook. "I did. It came from the testing chamber." The mole responded as she looked off in the same direction as Freth. "It felt...big?" She questioned even herself.

Once Reno set off she turned to Beau and sighed. "I can see that." She chuckled slightly. "So what now? If that generator goes off here then this place falling down on us would be the preferred scenario to that." She asked both Freth and Beau.

With Xerosic revealed to -not- be Xerosic and a cybernetic dinosaur on the loose things would only get worse. The building was too badly damaged from the earlier fissure and now with this monster stomping around it was becoming more unstable, quakes shaking the place violently as bits and chunks of the cement ceiling would occasionally fall down anywhere in the facility. There was still some time before it completely fell in but time was still of the essence.

After all they had to still find the Infinity Generator, but where was it? Didn't seem to be around here but things weren't what they seemed around here anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:36 pm
Espeon_Commander

SubonicXP

"That..." The boy remembered the Pokemon in question. Arkana, if he remembered the name right. Though something was off...there was an air about the Zoroark, one that he can't forget the vile stench to. A shadow Pokemon. Aile never mentioned this, leaving the boy confused for a second. Questions would have to come later, though. Right now, there was a rampaging Tyrantrum and a Shadow Zoroark that just set the entire group up. Furthermore, something the boy recalled...Aile only had Flygon that was shadowfied at one time, as did Freth. He didn't know if Reno and Beau, who were elsewhere in the headquarters, had any former Shadow Pokemon either. Tristen, however, was a lot more prepared for, rather he intended on that or not.

"Aile, I'll take care of Arkana..." The boy spoke up. "Since you know what that thing is about, you think you can hold him off?" Tristen said, taking out a Pokeball. Tristen ended up having to think fast for a moment, recalling what Zoroark were all about. As far as he remembered, the Zoroark are masters of disguise. Though, its irrelevant if the fox dropped its disguise, and in Arkana's case, worse now that Tristen got a good feel for her. She wouldn't be able to hide. Fighting was another matter, however. He had three Pokemon that could fight the likes of Arkana...it was just trying to figure out the best one. "Alright, Zebstrika! Go!" The boy called out, releasing the electric-charged zebra out for battle, squaring off with the fox.

==============

"Reno, wait! Where the hell are you-...I swear he just..." Freth scratched the back of her head, trying to piece together the scenerio that was unfolding around her. Unfortunately, when the Resistance member put in her two cents on the matter a realization occurred. "Wait, something doesn't make sense. Xerosic wouldn't just off himself just to take out what...four of us and whatever Pokemon we have on hand. That would be a waste of a weapon, wouldn't it? Unless...he was expecting a raid and he didn't necessarily get it. For that matter, that would actually mean he isn't actually here. Even so...that still would leave the loose end of-...he's got a second one, doesn't he? And he's probably already having it set up. And if it as strong as we suspect it is, it's going to level not only this but perhaps an entire city block." Freth mused. Freth turned to Beau. "I know you like to cause explosions, but you wouldn't happen to know how to prevent one, would you? I've done a lot in my time, but playing bomb squad isn't one of them." She said. "Either way, we got to find that thing and fast..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:02 pm
Beau would look between Freth and the resistance member for a moment before shrugging in response. "Now, I believe we either try and seal up the generator to keep the explosion contained or....just get out of here. Because I seriously doubt that's Xerosic in there and I seriously doubt there is any others to worry about. Or I'm completely wrong and there's gonna be one heck of an explosion while we grab the person who would be able to benefit from it away from where he could get those benefits. I am going to call that a slight win in my book either way." Looking down the hall, Beau motioned them towards it. "Both choices mean we go this way." And with that, the Vivillon hybrid began walking towards the exit and the rampaging Tyranitar.

Speaking of that rampaging Tyranitar, Reno had come screaming up the hallway with intent as he saw the scene before him. Deciding that maybe some traditional heroic banter might loosen lips, Reno slammed into the Tyranitar with a psionic fist before bouncing back to his Reuniclus and Alolan Raichu. "Alright, Arkana. Lets talk sane. You got a bomb here. Hows about you just point it out nicely so I don't have to apply my fist to your forehead until you forget how speech works and I need to help you use it. Again."  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff