Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Entrepreneurs (Broommakers, Wandmakers, etc.)
Mythical Missile Fireworks ~ Kilkenny, Ireland

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:35 pm
User Image
xxxx× × ×xxxxM Y T H I C A LxxxM I S S I L ExxxF I R E W O R K Sxxxx× × ×xxxx

User Image

Makers of magical custom and specialty fireworks

User Image

x× × × Hours of Operation × × ×x

Mon - Fri :: 9 am - 7 pm
                                          Sat :: 11 am - 5 pm
                                          Closed for lunch 1 pm - 2 pm
                                          Closed Sundays

User Image

x× × × Employees × × ×x

× Alby Callaghan×
                                          Owner :: Manager :: Accountant
                                          Quote Yukina101 for service

× Mercy Sanderson ×
                                          Owner :: Technician :: Research and Development
                                          Quote Cara MiaKitty for service

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:59 pm
x× × × Wholesale Prices for Businesses × × ×x

× Classics ×
Cone Fireworks :: Case of 100 :: 30 Galleons
Red, Blue, Gold, Green, Purple, Pink, White, Assorted
Roman Candles :: Case of 24 :: 6 per Pack :: 13 Galleons
Multi-shot Cake :: Case of 80 :: 15 Galleons
Bottle Rocket :: Case of 20 :: 12 per Pack :: 25 Galleons
Artillery Shells :: Case of 20 :: 6 per Pack :: 50 Galleons
Artillery Shells :: Case of 10 :: 12 per pack :: 50 Galleons
Sparklers :: Case of 50 :: 30 per Pack :: 60 Galleons

× Specialty ×
Under Construction! Check back for news on our new custom products!

x× × × Event Displays × × ×x

All Event Displays are custom designed by Technician Mercy Sanderson with the customer to give the best show possible.
Initial consultation fee is 10 Galleons for an hour meeting. All subsequent meetings are billed at 5 Galleons an hour.
Final cost will be 1.5x the wholesale cost of the display, plus the consultation fees and a setup fee of 10 Galleons.
There is an additional 15 Galleon fee to have Mythical Missile run the display.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:00 pm
x× × × Current Clients × × ×x

xxx

x× × × Specialty Projects × × ×x

xxx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ℓσνє, gιммє ℓσνє, gιммє ℓσνє - ι ∂σи'т иєє∂ ιт
                                              вυт ι'ℓℓ тαкє ωнαт ι ωαит fяσм уσυя нєαят
                                              αи∂ ι'ℓℓ кєєρ ιт ιи α вαg, ιи α вσχ
                                              ρυт αи χ σи тнє fℓσσя - gιммє мσяє, gιммє мσяє, gιммє мσяє
                                              ѕнυт υρ αи∂ ѕιиg ιт ωιтн мє

spaceMerc very nearly forgot to put on her protective mask when she started worked in her chemical room that morning, which was a sign of just how agitated she was. She'd met with a client first thing this morning, which wasn't exactly her preference to begin with, but the guy had insisted. Something about liking to get meetings out of the way early so he didn't get pulled from the office later in the day. Which she guessed made sense, she just hated interacting with strangers in the mornings. She would've had Alby handle the guy, but it was pretty specifically a consultation about the event he wanted a firework setup for, which meant she had to do it. Dammit.

spaceSettling her mask in place, she narrowed her eyes at her work bench, desperately needing something to get her mind off of the meeting. Of course, she had the options of either working on the display for said meeting, or just working on more bulk to send out for wholesale orders, neither of which were particularly distracting. Deciding she could afford to take some time to herself rather than focusing on the business at hand, she started prepping some things for a recipe she'd been fiddling with at home the night before. Unfortunately, she'd stayed up most of the night writing out the formulas, and wasn't quite as attentive as she should've been. She very nearly knocked over two different powders, and was making more of a mess than the usually meticulous girl was known for. At least, in her workroom. Anywhere else she'd be the first to admit she was a walking disaster. After the third near-catastrophic spill, she let out a frustrated little shriek, grinding her teeth. Maybe she needed to head out to the yard and do some product testing. Yeah, blowing stuff up sounded like a good idea. But what? Glancing around, she tried to locate something that she could feasibly write off as quality control.

σн, ℓєт мє тєℓℓ уσυ 'вσυт тнє ѕα∂ мαи
                                              ѕнυт υρ αи∂ ℓєт мє ѕєє уσυя נαzz нαи∂ѕ
                                              яємємвєя ωнєи уσυ ωєяє α мα∂мαи
                                              тнσυgнт уσυ ωαѕ вαтмαи αи∂ нιт тнє ραяту
                                              ωιтн α gαѕ ¢αи - кιѕѕ мє уσυ αиιмαℓ

wнere - Chemical Room
                                              wнen - Early Fall 2043
                                              wιтн - No one
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Yukina102

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:38 pm
I’m not afraid to look insane
'Cause I’m crazy about you
There’s nothing that I won’t do
Just to make you love me, love me, love me
Throw away my pride for you
Just to make you love me, want me, trust me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fɪʀᴇᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ Pᴜʀᴠᴇʏᴏʀ |✦| Rαveɴclαw Alυм

It was rare Alby got a free morning since their current contractor had asked Mercy for their initial meeting rather than with him, and he had to say he'd been thoroughly enjoying it. First was of course getting to wake up to his beautiful wife, having breakfast with his luminous wife, and then doing paperwork in the guise of watching his wife tend to her blooming yards of earth. But seriously, he had gotten a chance to catch up on some of the paperwork which was great because on a couple he felt that the goblins were mere days away from hauling his arse into their dungeons by his ankles. If the myths are true. Which he assumes they are. He was also working on new product placement; right now their business was running almost purely on word of mouth with the profit they get back going right back into more ingredients for Mercy to work with and of course a small bit of pay for them so there was little going for actual advertising.

However, their last order had apparently gone to someone who's uncle (nephew? cousin? cousin-in-law? something of that nature) worked at the Daily Prophet and was willing to get them a decent sized square in the weekday spread. He had a few ideas on what it should say, but he definitely wanted to run them by Mercy first before he sent them off. Plus he should probably ask how her meeting had gone now that he was thinking of it. It was his fault for being distracted by how perfectly the light shined off of Tiernan, his wife's, face and glasses as she worked.

Alby took what he'd been working on and left for Mercy's work space. He kept an extra mask on his person without question since he knew how dangerous some of the chemicals Mercy worked with could be but once he arrived he noted that it probably wouldn't be necessary. It wouldn't be the first time he'd seen his friend blow up something in the name of "science" but she usually had a more gleeful approach about it. Now though she looked just a shy less brain cells of demented. He really hoped it wasn't because of her meeting because while he he liked looking at how large their potential shipment was, he would never sacrifice his friend's well-being for a price. "Soo...should I ask how the meeting went or is this the answer? Just warn me now if I should be checking the wireless for a missing person's case." Alby joked waving to get her attention.

Cara MiaKitty

Baby, I know I’m not ashamed
Just need you and I could care less
If everyone knows that I’m your fool
Girl there’s nothing I won’t do

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceMerc didn't jump when Alby interrupted her agitated grumbling, but it was a very close thing. Only years of working with dangerous chemicals and having a distinct lack of a desire to die prevented it. She did, however, let out another little shriek, and promptly dropped the things she was holding, eye twitching every so slightly when she looked at him. "What are you talking about? I dunno what you're talking about. Did you see the guy? Did he say something to you?" Her eyes narrowed. She hadn't thought the interaction had gone poorly, exactly, but for all she knew he was pissed off and had only been faking his good cheer.

spaceShe glared at Alby for a long second, then seemed to lose all her air at once, slumping ever so slightly.
                                              "The meeting was fine, unless you know something I don't. Awkward as ********, though, because the bloke asked me if I wanted to get coffee sometime. Like, get coffee, get coffee." She grimaced ever so slightly, glancing at her hands, which were shaking a little. "Granted, I did drink like three cups before he asked," she confessed, narrowing her eyes as she stared down at her hands, willing them to still. "It was weird, though. We were just... talking about the order, he asked a couple questions about my special projects because I had some formulas and sketches out on the desk, I'm running him through some ideas for formations and suddenly it's like, "You wanna get a cup of coffee sometime?" And I didn't even... No one's ever asked me out, so I didn't even realize what he meant until he literally bloody winked at me, which, who the hell does that, anyway?!"

spaceAs she rambled, Merc half-stalked over to a chair, settling down into an ungraceful slump. She was still reeling from the whole thing. It'd come out of nowhere, seemingly, and she'd handled it, not really with any grace, but at least without being rude. She was pretty sure. "I didn't even know what to say! What was I supposed to say? I went with "Sorry mate, you seem nice but I don't date clients and I'm not really interested in dating anyone." Which is a fat ******** lie, you know, but it was better than the truth." She leaned forward, elbows resting on her knees to hang her head in her hands. ""Sorry,"" she began in a weird, high-pitched tone, ""you're a nice bloke and all, but I've spent the better part of the last couple of years avoiding a raging crush I've got on one of my best mates. Oh, no, I'm not going to tell him or anything. He'd never be interested in me anyway so I'm just going to either wait until it blows over or spend my life feeling super awkward around him. It's fine. I've been awkward around him since the day we met so he's used to it. Probably doesn't even notice. It's fine. This is fine."" At some point her imaginary conversation with the client-turned-date-asker-outer morphed into the same rant she'd had a million times, although this was one of only a handful she'd had with anyone else in earshot. Alby had, of course, been on the receiving end of it a couple of times already. Though she'd always been careful not to name names, at least. Not that it wasn't probably blatantly obvious.

wнere - Chemical Room
                                              wнen - Early Fall 2043
                                              wιтн - No one
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:31 am

Alby didn't react outwardly as Mercy basically proved to him that something had gone down with their buyer because he was wondering if he would have to provide an alibi sometime tomorrow. As she began explaining however, he realized that it wasn't what he thought, apparently still pretty startling. He couldn't help but snort though when she mentioned her caffeine intake and quip, "Only three?" before waiting to hear the rest. He frowned as she went on and mentioned the pass their client had made towards her and for a split second wondered if that was where her agitation was coming from. They hadn't experienced too many clients being this bold about it, although if he were being honest, more of their clients of his similar gender were usually skeptical of their quality of work when they found out he just did the books and Mercy was the true magician (pun not intended but enjoyed heartily). He might have had to stare disapprovingly at a few before they kept their opinions to themselves so he could understand why this almost 180 in thoughts might confuse her.

Annnd then they got to the meat of it and it took everything in Alby's power not start messaging his temples where he knew his common migraine aptly named "Why Are They Both Ridiculous" would start acting up. Ever since his wedding, actually before it but the wedding gave him concrete evidence, he knew Glynn and Merc had some form of feelings for one another. And it completely baffled him that neither was actually doing anything about it. On one had, he really had no real reason to be this astounded seeing as he pined for Tiernan a good chunk of his Hogwarts years before finally doing something about it. But on the other THEY WERE REALLY JUST STARTING TO TICK HIM OFF. First Mercy for some reason not believing that people found her attractive (whichreallyhedidn'tunderstandhowsomeonewithsuchhighselfesteemcouldhavesuchlowselfesteem) or more correctly that GLYNN found her attractive and liked her.

Then there was Glynn and, well....there was allot there. His wife probably knows the full story better than he did but from what he's observed, he felt as though Glynn believed he didn't deserve Mercy. Which was weird and as her best friend he was supposed to wholeheartedly agree that almost no one was good enough for her, but that was like. In a jesting manner, not in a "THINE MUST TRAVEL TO THE GOLDEN ARCHES OVERLOOKING THE BARREN WASTE THAT ONCE WAS CHRISTENED BEAUTIFUL AND FIND WITHIN IT A RIPENED BERRY OF A FRUIT THAT WAS THOUGHT EVER LOST AND ONLY THEN WHILST THEE SWINE CUR BE ENOUGH FOR MINE COUNTRYMEN" manner that he was hoping Glynn wasn't taking. So he sighed not really knowing what to say that wouldn't seem like he was just patronizing her and leaned against the cleanest wall area he could find.

"Well. If you were really fine you wouldn't have to keep telling me and yourself that you are but that's just an opinion. Just like it's my honest opinion that certain people, people who..Idunno, might share a common hair color shot in the dark really, that these certain people might not understand your awkwardness when they themselves are kind of awkward around you as well. And I'm not saying that you just have to stop being awkward around him-them!- around them since that's just ridiculous to assume you can stop feeling feelings but, again only my opinion, if you could perhaps vocalize why you feel as awkward as you do around them then maybe they could in turn vocalize their own feelings which might match better with yours than you perhaps thought? Again. Opinions only. Because you're so obviously fine." Alby tacked on with a faux flippant wave of his hand because his friend was assuredly NOT fine and he very much wanted her to be. Fine that is.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceMerc grimaced at Alby's less than subtle reference to the identity of her unrequited crush, squirming ever so slightly in her seat before leaning back in it, far enough back to tilt it off its front two legs and rest it against the table at her back. A quick peek over her shoulder revealed that there was nothing dangerous on said table, so she elected to remain perched as she was, sending her best friend a look that was simultaneously exhausted and exasperated. "Glynn's awkward about everything," she huffed. "Part and parcel of the whole 'I was horribly traumatized' deal, yaknow. And yes, I said his bloody name, I'm too tired to play 'let's come up with creative ways describe him so we can pretend you don't know who we're talking about' game. I'm bloody ******** insane and I like Glynn and God, did I mention I'm insane?" She paused, groaning as she leaned her head back, the motion very nearly causing her to topple out of the chair. "And an idiot. Can't forget that bit."

spaceApparently deciding that she was done flirting with death (or, doing so in a manner other than that which she did it on a daily basis, anyway), she finally tipped the chair back onto its front legs, meeting Alby's eyes with a sigh. "I can't tell him," she said with a sigh. "It'll make things weird. Weirder. They're always weird. Weird in a bad way. I don't wanna say the guy needs me, because he doesn't, I'm not that arrogant. But we both know hanging out here and 'helping' me is good for him, I don't wanna make that weird and like. Force him to find another outlet or whatever." That still sounded kind of arrogant, didn't it? ... Well, she wasn't really talking about herself, exactly. More about the lab, and the test grounds. Which she just happened to be the source of. She was the middleman, that was all. The person with the things to blow up, and the space to blow them up in.

spaceShe was his friend, of course, she knew that. It wasn't like he was using her. But he was certainly benefiting from their friendship, and she didn't want to ruin that for him. Or ruin their friendship. Didn't finding out your friend had a massive crush on you usually ruin friendships? They were already awkward as hell with each other before she figured out she liked him in the first place, she wasn't sure how much more strain the relationship could take. Then there was the fact that, if it didn't ruin things, it would be because he wasn't bothered in the least by her having a thing for him, which... ouch. She didn't know if she could handle being that irrelevant. The idea that he might have similar feelings was ludicrous. He'd never given any indication he liked her, or anybody else for that matter. He had his own stuff going on. She wasn't going to pester the guy with 'Do you like me, check yes or no' when he was, you know. Traumatized.
                                              "Not like I'm saying he would've told me if he liked me, because it's Glynn. But c'mon. What evidence do you have that he does? Because I'm looking at a big fat 'none' when I even try to consider that he might. Like, in my wildest dreams. Maybe not wildest. I have some pretty wild dreams. But, like. Pretty sure that one's absurd. Considering how obsessively I study the guy and whatnot, on account of me and having a thing for him. I think I know what I'm talking about."

wнere - Chemical Room
                                              wнen - Early Fall 2043
                                              wιтн - Alby
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:01 pm

Alby made a loud dramatic gasp as Mercy said Glynn's name aloud, even going as far as to cover his mouth and widen his eyes comically because this was both hilarious and sad. It was hilarious because she was finally accepting this but also sad because good lord it's nearly been a year. There were only so many color adjectives and personality comparisons he could use to describe him and to be honest, he'd been wearing himself a bit thin. "Can I be proud of you for not pretending or is that patronizing? Because either way I am proud." he asked after he was done being dramatic. His pride was shortlived unfortunately as his friend immediately followed up that she couldn't tell Glynn how she felt because it would make things weird. Which was such a quintessential answer that he would've chuckled had he not known she was already sensitive and he was around flammable liquids.

But Alby could sort of understand what she meant; Glynn trusted them, Mercy specifically, to be a place where he could come and unwind from the inner trappings of his mind. And if he felt he was causing someone he trusted any type of discomfort he would feel bad and possibly never come back which would probably make Mercy feel bad. He filed away that comment about how obsessively she apparently watched their friend for blackmail material later (because he's a good friend) and instead focused on what was important. "So you don't think that perhaps, due to your obsessive staring and the fact that you've been awkwardly attempting to not seem like your pining, that you might've missed his own awkward pining signs? I'm just saying, not every pines the same way. Not ever guy sings jazzy sonnets and crochets umbrellas for person they're attracted to. Some just sorta...act more like themselves around that person than they do with other people. Do you think that's what could be happening here? Because, not to sound rude, I'd really not like to think of whatever wild dreams you've been having that star Glynn Llewellyn." Alby admitted with slightly pinked cheeks.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 10:40 am

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

19 years || Hufflepuff alum || muggleborn
Hit Wizard

Wednesday evening, Eden floo-ed to Ireland. He made his way to the address and knocked on the door frame “Hello? I’m looking for a Mercy Sanderson?”

He held up a letter– he’d sent Corporal Feathers ahead, asking if Mythical Missile Fireworks might be able to make a small custom firework– for…a personal event.

setting Mythical Missile Fireworks, August 2056 || with alone?
appearance 5’10”, fit || wearing dark collared shirt and khakis
status Hope this goes okay....

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now
♖♜
~"Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls.

addaellis

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was sheer luck that Merc heard the knock on the door; her workshop was not particularly known for its silence, after all, unless you were the neighbors and therefore benefiting from the myriad of silencing charms and sound absorbing panels all over the building. If you were, as Merc usually happened to be, inside, you likely weren't going to hear a damn thing going on outside, much less something as quiet as a knock on the doorframe to the offices. But, fortune was apparently smiling on whoever happened to be on the other side of that door, seeing as Merc just happened to be coming back from a break and therefore hadn't had time to activate any machinery (or start blasting her music). She also just happened to be walking past the office area when he showed up, rather than in the workshop proper, so excellent timing on his part, really.

That said, it was decidedly the customer's luck, not hers, because Merc did not particularly care to handle customers. That's what Alby was for, she thought with a groan, before walking up behind the prospective customer, shouldering past him, and waving him into the office.
                                          "It's Merc," she grumbled, emphasizing the hard "k" sound at the end, and mentally making note to check over all the business literature. She'd been so sure that nothing had her legal name on it, dammit. Not that it was hard to make the jump from Merc to Mercy, and people always mispronounced it "Murse" anyway, which was beyond annoying. Waving the young man in, she made her way to what was, technically, her desk, though she rarely bothered to use it, and collapsed in her chair.

"You're here about a consultation, right?" she asked, vaguely remembering someone sending a letter in. Of course, Alby was supposed to be here when the guy showed up, so she shouldn't have needed to remember it. He knew more than enough about their stock and capabilities to've done a consultation, and typically she would've only been summoned for something unusual or particularly troubling, like a last minute order or a excessively extravagant display. Either the guy was early, late, or the meeting had slipped Alby's mind. If it was that last one, Merc was going to need to have a conversation with his wife, since clearly the man was horribly ill. Alby simply didn't forget appointments.

»» gяуffιи∂σя αℓυмиυѕ »» ¢σ-σωиєя σf мутнι¢αℓ мιѕѕιℓє fιяєωσякѕ »» ∂αтιиg gℓуии ℓℓωєℓℓуи

ι ωαииα fєєℓ тнє ¢нασѕ ι ωαииα нєαя тнє υρяσαя
                                          α ℓιттℓє ραи∂ємσиιυм ι киσω ι'м иσт тнє σиℓу σиє
                                          ι ωαииα fєєℓ тнє ωαℓℓѕ ѕнαкє ѕнαкє ιт ѕнαкє ιт ѕнαкє ιт ѕнαкє ιт
                                          α ℓιттℓє мαунєм иєνєя нυят αиуσиє ωнєяє'м ι gσииα gєт ѕσмє؟
                                          α ℓιттℓє вє∂ℓαм 'тιℓ ι'м ¢σмιиg υи∂σиє ωнєяє'м ι gσииα gєт ѕσмє؟

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 6:39 am

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

19 years || Hufflepuff alum || muggleborn
Hit Wizard

“Merc,” Eden repeated. “Sorry.”

He followed the girl into the office. He had a plan, Eden had to remind himself. But aside from knowing a little bit about fireworks and a little bit about magic, and a little about Mythical Missile Fireworks doing interesting wares and things, he wasn’t sure what he was doing here. No. That wasn’t the point. If it made her smile, then it would be okay. And maybe respond positively. Maybe–

“Right. So I was wondering about a custom commission. Like…fireworks, but small ones? I figured a simple reducio wouldn’t work, and so coming directly to a professional would be safest. Safety is my first concern.” he reiterated, glancing around. ”Basically, I’m not trying to be too…flashy and public. Just…pretty. For my girlfriend.” he said. “It’d be best if we could fire it off ourselves. Like…light up an area. And uh. Yeah.”

Was that okay? Was that sufficient? He felt warmer than usual– was that the workshop? Or just nerves? Must have been the office. He hadn’t felt nearly this nervous talking about it with Mattie!

setting Mythical Missile Fireworks, August 2056 || with alone?
appearance 5’10”, fit || wearing dark collared shirt and khakis
status Hope this goes okay....

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now
♖♜
~"Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls.

addaellis

Entrepreneurs (Broommakers, Wandmakers, etc.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games