Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:27 am
Malis Vitterfolk

Widdershins's eyes narrowed, but he smiled even wider. He didn't come here to try and make a sale, but while the Forgemaster was busy... he nudged Krall gently with his hoof to get his attention. "I think your friend is right," he agreed easily, using the tip of his tail to tip his hat up to formally greet the mysterious looking stallion. "Widdershins. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. It's one thing to have a reputation, but quite another to live up to it, isn't it? The Forgemaster's wares look to be of fine quality indeed, but I daresay they will cost a pretty penny. I have a stall of my own with quite the selection, if you might be interested in something priced a little more... competitively. Of course, Krall here inspects every weapon we aquire himself -- we sell nothing but the best," he assured.

"I don't wish to pull you away from the Forgemaster's wares, of course -- but I think you may find you'll get a better deal with me."

"Good quality at a good price," Krall added in, nodding encouragingly in the hopes of swaying the stallion's decision. "Whatever the Forgemaster charges, we can beat it, and you can test our weapons yourself! You'll always leave a happy customer."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:05 am
Often? Ingveldur grimaced. She knew how to fight, sure -- but she relied on her body to do the work, not weapons. She was swift, agile, and had strong horns and sharp teeth. That was all the weapons she's ever needed thus far. She has studied weapons, though -- she knew how they worked, but couldn't say how it felt to hold one in her jaw, how the impact would feel when it struck a foe. She wished she did, especially now when her experience was being called into question. Why had she opened her mouth in the first place?

Well, this mare didn't need to know that. She didn't have to have practical experience to know how a weapon worked.

"The great axe is a possibility, too... but I'm going out on a limb to say the mace is more suited for you, yes. An axe is built for cleaving and slicing, but a mace -- it crushes your foes. Breaks them. They've evolved significantly since their original debut as a common club. It is one of the first weapons developed specifically with the intention of killing instead of hunting. With its hefty weight, combined with its broad surface, even those donning armor will still feel the full force of a mace when struck, and can cause damage to the armor itself to hinder your opponent. I believe the addition of spikes would make this particular mace what's known as a morning star. If you use it right, you can split open someone's skull for a swift death."

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:36 am
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Sorry for the double quote

HoneyTeaTree

Lunellis jumped rather sharply at the sudden voice off to his left. Astaris let out a sharp hiss as the serpent was instantly between his bonded and the mare. "Excuse me. I don't want to be rude, but my friend here is blind...so..." Astaris flickered his tongue at her. "Next time, warn before you startle someone."

Lunellis gently tugged Astaris around his neck a little more snugly. The serpent kept narrowed eyes on the mare. "Kindness Astaris. Kindness." Lunellis muttered to the serpent soothingly then tilted his head to the mare's voice. "I do have a few bundles. Let me..." he nosed Astaris. "Could you at least open the satchel for me Astaris?"

It was reluctant, but the serpent slowly moved to open a bag with the tip of his tail. Lunellis felt the shift and turned his head to easily nab a rather large bundle of lemon grass. Astaris hissed as the serpent darted to the stallion's back to get away from the plant. The flutter hybrid let the bundle drop gently at a space he didn't feel warmth. Guessing that was a empty space...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:30 am
Calixita
Widdershins's eyes narrowed, but he smiled even wider. He didn't come here to try and make a sale, but while the Forgemaster was busy... he nudged Krall gently with his hoof to get his attention. "I think your friend is right," he agreed easily, using the tip of his tail to tip his hat up to formally greet the mysterious looking stallion. "Widdershins. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. It's one thing to have a reputation, but quite another to live up to it, isn't it? The Forgemaster's wares look to be of fine quality indeed, but I daresay they will cost a pretty penny. I have a stall of my own with quite the selection, if you might be interested in something priced a little more... competitively. Of course, Krall here inspects every weapon we aquire himself -- we sell nothing but the best," he assured.

"I don't wish to pull you away from the Forgemaster's wares, of course -- but I think you may find you'll get a better deal with me."

"Good quality at a good price," Krall added in, nodding encouragingly in the hopes of swaying the stallion's decision. "Whatever the Forgemaster charges, we can beat it, and you can test our weapons yourself! You'll always leave a happy customer."

Suramar laughed as he spotted the banter he usually saw behind the stall play out in front of it. "I'm only browsing currently. I have a small sack of gems at home though if I do find something of value." He drew himself up with a flourish and then bowed low. "I am known as Sir Marinus, Sworddancer extraordinaire!" After the theatrical introduction he winked and tossed off the portentous guise, "Though most people call me Suramar." He gestured towards some of the more flamboyant guests at the fair and chuckled, "I am part of the local traveling faire. Well, not this one, another just like it. I'm here to see what there is to see at a fellow encampment before heading back to our usual trade routes."

He bent his head down until it was leveled with the raptor and smiled, "Thank you for your most gracious offer. I would be happy to see your wares after I have examined Godric's talents."

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:02 am
User Image

Stepping out of her usual setting the elder known as Celendria ventured away from Tirranna to experience the essence of fall. Whispers of a Faire were among the herds whispering to the youth still within her. The common thought of purchasing supplies for the teepee also settled within making her more obliged to venture forth and see this booming event for herself.

Usually, she was soft in her step but the chilly wind bringing the song of winter caused her to trot then canter within the falling leaves as they sprinkled the ground in vibrant hues. This was her season soon in a sparkling white soon to cover the land where her heart lied most. Then by her side, a whimper shook her out of her contemplation, "Oh Amadahy are you coming out to the Faire as well?" her voice was soft and gentle which always made her companion feel at ease.

"Yes" responded the small wolf with a wag of her tail, "I wanted to see the Faire for myself".

Celendria chuckled leaning down to nuzzle her sweet cane, "I have no problems with that. Come let's explore together and possibly get you a turkey leg. Tirranna sent coins with me so we can buy supplies".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, they arrived at the Faire, both eyes shining in amazement of the different wares and items for purchase. She smiled watching Amadahy literally get confused seeing so much before her, "Calm little one. There is time for everything".

"But, the smells. It's so enticing to inhale the meat, pastries, it smells delicious".

"Of course little one but we must be polite and not seem ravaged around others. It's disrespectful and frowned upon". Then she paused noting a large tent with many Soquili surrounding and entering the shadows. Noting it was a Forgemaster named Godfrey she bowed silently in respect of his talents. "Come... Amadahy I wish to check out the wares within the tent. It's rare to find a metal worker in these parts".

Stepping inward she moved like a spirit among the shoppers admiring the wares laying eyes upon others having a conversation. It had been ages since she strayed from her two-legger's side but she felt the need to express herself in the company of others. "Hello everyone" she spoke softly feeling her companion seated next to her foreleg, "It's been but an age I've traveled outward this far from the teepee site and my herd". It felt odd interacting in her age, yet she had done it numerous times in her youth before. Her smile was always as soft as her eyes glistened like ice blue and endless as the mind could travel. For a moment her gaze lied upon the winged serpent and the small otter. It warmed her heart seeing that others had accepted familiars into their lives like she had welcomed Amadahy. She also noticed Kiros talking with the Forgemaster whom she hadn't seen since he was but a colt. My how he'd grown into a handsome knight. His mother should certainly be proud of her children.

There would be plenty of time to buy supplies and memories, for now, she desired to learn of the others within this vicinity.

Celendria & Amadahy WC: 534

HoneyTeaTree

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

*** If anyone else wants to interact with my elder feel free^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:30 am
Nyx Queen of Darkness

HoneyTeaTree

Rein_Carnation

Astaris slithered up to look around, they had quite a small group now. This was...sorta awesome! He made sure to coil around Lunellis' neck gently to keep the other reassured that he was still there. Lunellis tilted his head towards the new voice. Soft, Motherly. It was a easy tone, one that didn't startle him. With a hum he turned his speak towards her. "Greetings! I am Lunellis, the serpent around my neck is my guide..."

"Astaris! Well meet to the two ladies present. Apologies to the fellow herbalist if I came off as rude. I'm a mite protective of my friend here." the snake explained then looked to the new mare. 'Lunellis is blind, dear lady."

"Astaris I could of said that..." Lunellis sighed.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:28 am
User Image
Kieran plodded along towards the faire and it's mass of bustling and scurrying attendants. Behind him Boppy fluttered casually off the ground as she looked wide eyes and mischievously about at the faire goers. His hoof falls were heavy and made dull thuds with every step he took. Pushing past a few things, he soon saw something interesting for sure.

"Keep an eye out Boppy, Mayhap we'll see Shoshana here and about, though this hardly seems like her sort of attraction." He chuckled as he thought of his quiet cousin. Drawing nearer to the forge he glanced over it's wares, looking at the craftmanship and intriguing things offered for sell.

The little winged racoon dipped in mid air for a slight moment before finally resuming her altitude and giggling. "Many wonderful things.. we should see all and yet nothing I think!" The sheer glee of the words would surely be enough to make anyone wonder if she was plotting things.

Before he could speak up and say a word to the forge master, he caught the red and white rings of a fluffy tail skittering off or rather fluttering off. Turning, he had no other choice than to follow behind her as she wandered off. Who know what mayhem the little imp would be up to at this point. He had to pause however when she stopped at a small gathering of soquili. Boppy was standing behind a blue mare eyeing gleefully the objects adorning her tail.

"A great many wonderous things indeed Kieran!" She spoke pointing at the baubles adorning the mare. Shiny objects had caught her attention and she wasn't about to miss an opportunity to examine them.

" Boppy," he hissed the little one's name. "be gone with ye, ya rude little thing. Leave the poor las alone." As he spoke he made motion with his muzzle to scurry the poor critter off. Turning his attention to the mare he dipped his head in a bow. "I apologize for my companion.. she's easily excitable."

Nyx Queen of Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:49 pm
User Image

In a calming manner, Celendria nodded her head to Lunellis' softly, "It is an honor and pleasure to meet you Lunellis' and of course Astaris. You are gifted in a sense to protect your companion as my Amadahy watches over me even in her small stature. No heart is too small to give the love and adoration that another deserves.

Amadahy nodded her head as Celendria had taught her in respect of others, "It's nice to meet you both, Lunellis and Astaris". It wasn't every day that a winged serpent was present in plain sight. More of a rarity in the world bringing her small tail to wag slowly with admiration. Then her little hackles rose noticing the raccoon nearby being quite mischevious.

Celendria chuckled softly looking at the troublemaker than to Kieran, "Now Amadahy it's not nice to draw attention to yourself even when you don't like something. Think of the others around you. Stay peaceful and the others will follow in tow".

Breathing heavily the small wolf settled letting herself remain calm through her eye did travel watching the raccoon inspecting the wares. "I know but..." she paused lolling out her tongue, "I'll be good... no worries".

Celendria craned her head downward nuzzling her companion. Amadahy meant well but even in her own instincts she sometimes didn't heed respect of others. Still, she wasn't vicious nor born will ill-intent, rather she just reacted as nature intended. "I know you will little one." She couldn't help but laugh quietly at Boppy. A memory of that ferret came to mind named stitch. "She's quite a handful isn't she"? she nodded to Boppy seeking out all the treasures her tiny paws could touch upon.

Celendria & Amadahy WC: 283

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

lysia_nyteblade

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:28 pm
At hearing the soft growl, she spun in the air and gave a rather impishly coy look to the wolf before fluttering closer. to both the wolf and the blue mare with pale mane and tale. She was careful to stay at a range where she was still out of harms way should the wolf intend to try and do something less than cordial, though she did flutter close enough to touch the mare herself."Good evening..." She grinned impishly though her paws were clasped in front of her, playing with a rose bloom.

Keeping up with Boppy was like keeping up with a foal on the best of days. The silly little racoon was often coming and going as a fleeting whim when she moved about from fancy to fancy, or what ever had her attention at that moment.. "My apologies once again Lass." He nodded his head before setting off to collect his companion from yet another situation. His fear was that she might antagonize something and though it wasn't out of the norm for her impulsiveness of 'fun' got her into trouble, it often meant that he needed to rescue her from her own festivities.

"Boppy, have a care, be a good girl and I'll get ye something nice from the faire okay?" Since she wouldn't be deterred with a stern look, he'd try with bribery. Surely the promise of something nifty would reel her in to a more tolerable level. Shaking his head, he nodded an apology to the group his companion was now hovering around. "Promise?" He shot a stern yet gentle look all the same. Turning to the elder mare, he bowed his head with espect. "She doesn't mean any harm, she's just excited about the goings on." He shot another look to Boppy and looked back at the forge. "Boppy, you behave, I've got to look into some things for my cousin. If you're a naughty little cheek we'll have to leave without anything."

The racoon dipped in the air once more as though she'd simply forgotten her wings worked at all. "I'll behave.. I promise..." She watched as her companion turned and walked back to the forge to see about some business. Turning back around, she grinned wide at the mare and wolf in turn. "Hello!' She giggled with glee. "I'm Boppy!"

He hopped his companion would behave herself while he saw to other matters. Then again she did seem genuinely interested in getting something for her behavior. Shaking his head, he returned to the forge shop he' ben at and sought out the forge master. "Ho there, shop keeper. Your wears are of good quality."

ReinCarnation

LOLTERGEIST

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:00 pm
Amadahy tilted her head at Bobby still lightly holding back a growl. Yes, it was her nature but she was keeping it at bay as requested. Still, she had to tolerate the mischevious raccoon rather she wanted to or not. She was, of course, the companion of an elder and should hold herself as such.

"Of course she is" the elder responded to Kieran with a nod, followed by a flick of her ear. Raccoons such as Istas and Nom Noms were always seeking trouble but, hopefully for good rather than evil intents. "Racoons are curious creatures in their sly yet adorable facades. Then nodded her head in respect to the raccoon, "I am the Elder Celendria of Lake Haven where my two-legger resides. This little wolf is Amadahy has been my companion for many years now". As introductions were set in motion the elder created some conversation for the little-stripped raccoon, "Boppy", I see you like shiny things. Is there anything that you perhaps seek in particular? I know that Kieran is here for the Forgemaster but, what about you? What sort of things are capturing your heart?"

Keeping Boppy's attention would certainly keep her out of trouble until her bonded was settled in his decision to buy something grand from the Forgemaster Godfrey.

Celendria & Amadahy WC: 217

lysia_nyteblade

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:39 pm
Gunnar looked on at the stallion, his eyes widening a tad when it was revealed that that night sky speckled male couldn't actually see him. It wasn't something he countered very often, if ever. There were many a story he had heard, but those usually involved old crones who were incapable of seeing due to their age. Gunnar honestly had never expected someone close to his age to be unable to see. "Oh, my apologies..." Gunnar shifted a little awkwardly, but quickly tried to recover from his slight social mishap. "Well, you seem to have quite the companion looking out for you!"

Laventelli could hardly hide his amusement on his face. There was a smug look, but he didn't bother with looking at the stallion and snake they were interacting with. He had little interest in the duo. instead, the otter continued to busy himself with his grooming. He was certain he had already gone over the same places several times, but he loved to look immaculate.

There was a wave of relief when another soquili came up. He was glad for the distraction and he quickly excused himself. "Ah, apologies, it seems that there's an opening for me to talk to Godric about procuring a weapon. Thank you for the chat!"

Wordlessly, Laventelli followed along, trailing behind Gunnar.

On the way to the Forgemaster, an elder mare approached and he gave a nod of his head in return of her greeting. "Hello to you, as well. You've managed to come across the Forge during one of the busiest times of year. It's a wonderful chance to meet new people." There was a twinkle in the stallion's warm eyes. "My name is Gunnar, it's a pleasure to meet you!"

He glanced again at Godric and he felt a rush of worry. Although he had waited so patiently for a weapon before now, he couldn't help but feel that he would like to talk to the Forgemaster sooner rather than later. Gunnar turned his attention back to the mare and offered her a courteous smile and a deep bow of his head. "I'm afraid I must depart for a brief moment, but I would be ever so happy to make you acquaintance. I just need but a moment with the Forgemaster."

The stallion trotted over to where Godric was standing and he beamed at the older stallion, thrilled to be in the Forgemaster's presence once more. "Hail, Godric! I've finally decided that this will be the year I purchase a fine set of armor and weaponry from you! Perhaps your finest set of armor of the deepest black and a finely crafted sword?" Gunnar's eyes gleamed in excitement. "I'm willing to complete any task for you to earn your finely crafted wares!"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Rein-Carnation

Lolternative

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:51 pm
Calixita

Maelstrom listened to the other mare describe all of the pros of the mace she called a morning star. She listened to the history of it, weapon meant to bash things. A much better version of a club. It was a purely physical weapon, something she could really get behind.

She had the brute strength of her father, or so her mother had said. It seemed the truth, her mother was petite. By the time she was a year, she had been taller than her mother.

Carefully, Maelstrom picked up the weapon with her teeth. The weight of it felt right--heavy but not cumbersome. She turned her neck with it, imagined the feel of swinging it in battle. She felt like this weapon had been made for her. Setting it back down, she turned to the mare. "You research weapons? How did you come to know so much about them?"  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:12 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

HoneyTeaTree

Vanleote took a step back a moment, "My apologies," she smiled wantonly. "It wasn't your eyes that I was looking at." She gave him a big wink as she laughed heartily.

'You are blessed to have such devoted bonded." She spared a look over her shoulder to see where her familiar was, but he wasn't anywhere close.

She scooped up the lemongrass that was offered to her. "Thank you, this will go good in my next stew. Is there anything you want in exchange for it?

At the sound behind her, she turned to see the delightfully sweet little raccoon and a tall, bloody stallion. "No pardons needed, she adorable."

The other stallion rushed off, he must have seen an opening to the Forgemaster.

"Are you her for the gold or for the fine armor?" She aimed the question at the stallions still standing by.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:28 am
"Celendria of Lake Haven" she nodded to Gunner, "I can see this place is very much quite alive right now". This in truth warmed her heart gratefully showing the old mare there was still polite stallions in the world. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Gunner. Please, by all means, the Forgemaster is the one you've come for. I shall idle about soaking in all I can in this fascinating place. By all means feel free to find me among all the hustle as the bustle. I shall be here."

Moving onward she noted the Forgemaster was walking her way in which she calmly bowed her head, "Your talent is amazing Godric. I am intrigued and blessed to gaze upon your wares". Her voice soft as a summer breeze through willow tree branches echoed once more, "I wish you much prosperity with everyone that comes far and wide for your aide". Then she moved away from the crowd to settle herself near some bottles of herbs.

"You think Tirranna would need those" came the voice of Amadahy nearly standing on two legs inspecting the bottles.

"Perhaps little one. I will contemplate bringing home supplies. For now, let me just soak in the movement around me. It's like being in a dream".

"Fair enough" the little wolf yawned licking her muzzle.

Celendria & Amadahy WC: 227

HoneyTeaTree

Lolternative

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:34 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

HoneyTeaTree

Rein_Carnation

lysia_nyteblade

Lunellis tilted his head to the fellow herbalist. "Nothing in exchange, I like to help out. Lemon grass is easy to come by near my grove."

There was a muttering from his back as the distinct words of, "Don't need to tell me that." escaped the poor serpent. Lunellis chuckled then smelled...blood. Astaris was quick to coil around his bonded's neck. "Don't pay that any mind. He doesn't look harmed. More like he did the harming..."

Lunellis smelled Gunnar and the blood drift away. "Keep your eyes on that one please. Even if he isn't harmed doesn't mean he's not in need of help." He lifted his head when he smelled the elder female drift away next. "Ah...be careful while here, Ma'am." He didn't want an elder to fall to harm while away from their safety.

Astaris sighed. "Of course...."

Lunellis tilted his head back to his fellow herbalist. "Was there anything else you needed, my dear?"  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff