User Image

"Late, why did everyone let me sleep in late. I swear sometimes they forget about me, sure I am the youngest and the smallest of us four. But surely I ain't that easily forgotten..." A kind of smallish unicorn muttered to herself as quick hooves carried her over the ground as she approached the fair. Her tail flicking slightly as she came to a huffing stop. Was she really that late? She had remembered someone mentioning the Faire and that it would be nice to take a trip to see it.

Avalon looked around the grounds where many bodies big and small roamed. So this was what all the excitement was about? Shaking her head to get her bangs out of her eyes. So many soquili were here already, she was indeed late for this party. Even if it was just a faire open to everyone to come and go as they pleased.

"Now to find my sister. She's in there somewhere, don't you think, Snowdrop?" The mare looked around searching for the goat that traveled with her. Now where had she gone? "Snowdrop?"

Oh this was just lovely, had her companion been left behind? Or had she surged a head into the crowds? She was sure she would have seen the blue and teal goat continue forward, right? Heaving a sigh, Avalon moved towards the inner ground... Well keeping more to the edges, blue eyes watching everyone around her, hunting for both her sister and Snowdrop...

-------

Annoyed with her companions antics, a young blue and teal goat continued forward from where she had left Avalon muttering her herself. Sometimes the goat enjoyed the company, but other times there were limits. Like this one, It wasn't her fault that the unicorn slept in late, a habit she had yet to break. Shaking her head, she walked nimbly through the throngs and towards a larger, older cyan colored mare that was related to her own.

"Celendria!" Snowdrop called out as she drew closer to the elder mare. "Find anything interesting?"

Avalon wc: 247

Rein_Carnation