Welcome to Gaia! ::

→ Labyrinth

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the many homes of the Dwellers! 

Tags: breedable, doggos, changeable, wolves, monster 

Reply → Archives
[CLOSED] CYOA Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluedemonwolf
Crew

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:18 pm
User Image

Sign-ups: Now! until 11/16/18 at 10 pm EST
Starts: 11/17/18 at 1 pm EST

Rumors have been swirling around of a strange cloaked lady. She's been seen hanging around the gates trying to get any dweller to help her. It sounds as though she's lost something. Other stranger rumors have been popping up as well. These ones are more... scary. Myths have been seen appearing from time to time; creatures at least thought to be myths. But whenever someone goes to check the creature is gone. Strange how these rumors started around the same time.

It's up to you and the other dwellers who have come to see this strange lady to help her out! This is a choose your own adventure game where the options presented to you either lead you further on or result in your elimination! Of course there may even be options that don't do anything.

Please read each post of options carefully, as there may be times when you need to rng. This is set at a fast pace, as it's not very long. This may change if people feel that each round is going too fast for them to reply in time.

Rules:
  • Follow all shop rules and Gaia TOS
  • No proxies allowed at this time
  • You cannot gift or trade your prize
  • You must RP your character responding to the prompt. It does not need to be a big post.
  • You cannot pick any options that are not presented to you
  • If you do not have a Dweller for this game you may use one of your own creation. For this CYOA, they will be considered a Doggo.
  • Staff can enter and play for the main prize! Except for Nym and Ebon. They're not allowed since they know what's up.
  • If you miss a round, you will be removed from the game.
  • Please read the guides as they will help you understand the world of Labyrinth.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:25 pm

Please post this form to sign up. Late entries will not be allowed.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Doggo Name:[/b]

[b]Do you understand that this is Time Based?[/b]
((Pace is set at a fast one for now. May change if people are not able to keep up))

Bluedemonwolf
Crew

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf
Crew

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:12 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:14 pm
Sign-ups are now open!  

Bluedemonwolf
Crew

Darling Hunter

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:59 am
Name: Revel1984
Doggo Name: Hexxus

Do you understand that this is Time Based? Yep, i will do my best to keep up  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:15 pm
Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Doggo Name: Luxxafhurr

Do you understand that this is Time Based? yes! I might be at work, but I'll do my best to make it c:  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:58 pm
Name: Melomar
Doggo Name: Wintermint (no cert yet)

Do you understand that this is Time Based? Yes. I will do my best.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:13 am
Name: FrostyPeaches
Doggo Name: Zayn

Do you understand that this is Time Based? Yes. But not sure if can do this. I have work nov 17 starting at 7 am est until 5pm :/  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:23 pm
Name: CascadingRayn
Doggo Name: Caelum

Do you understand that this is Time Based? yes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:06 am
Having heard the rumors, there were various ones about monsters appearing in the different realms and one about a strange cloaked Doggo on the Island of Labyrinth, you decided to check out the easiest of them. Many have gathered in the realm The Island of Labyrinth and sure enough there is a cloaked Doggo there off to the side. You can't see what she looks like as the heavy black cloak covers her head to toe but hearing her voice you can tell that it's a female.

"Hello.......strangers...." She called to you dreamily almost as if she wasn't quite all there. She moved rather slowly and deliberately to turn and face everyone gathered here. "Have.... you come..... to ....." She paused as if out of breath, "help.... me?" Once more she moves slowly to turn and point a grey paw over to one of the smaller island.

"There is.... a realm.... not ..... yet.... discovered...." She fades off mumbling something else but you couldn't catch it, ".... lost something... there. Can you.... help find it?" Apparently she lost something in the realm of the gate on that small distant island and wants you to go find it. You don't remember there being an island there before, much less one with such an... ominous gate. The gate stood tall and was hidden in shadows despite there being nothing there to shade it. It was also sort of lopsided on the top and there was a strange glow coming from the edges.

Do you strangers dare to enter this new realm and find whatever it is this strange lady lost?

~~~
Welcome to your first choice! Really not a hard one. Do you enter the new realm or do you stay/leave to go home? This is more so for those who need to drop out can do so gracefully and also to see how this will run. The real adventure will start after this.

You have two hours from this post to post your reply to join in or leave. Please bold your choice so I can easily find it. Remember you must rp it out even if it is just a brief little one. Also remember to pay attention to the choices as you may be required to roll some dice.

Revel1984

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Melomar

FrostyPeaches

CascadingRayn

Bluedemonwolf
Crew

Darling Hunter

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:13 am
enter!

if i don’t respond my character didn’t make it into the realm xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:24 am
Wintermint would go to the gated realm! After all, it was the weekend and he had nothing else planned.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:35 am
Caelum would go to the realm. His interest perked him, and he wasn't going to just leave this poor doggo.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:40 am
Hexxus goes to the realm since he could never refuse to help a lady and her mystery intrigued him  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Bluedemonwolf
Crew

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:12 pm
The cloaked stranger nods slowly at the group who says that they will go into the new realm. "Beeee.... carefuulll.... Realm is.... said to ....bee... danger...ous..." She pauses for a few minutes staring at the gate. The silence grows before someone clears their throat which seems to break her trance or whatever it was. "Once... in... must find...." Her voice grows faint and you strain to hear what she is saying, "... end.... near tree...." With that she falls silent and points to the gate.

Slowly the group moves to the gate, crossing the void that covers the spaces between the islands. It is really dark around this gate with only the glow from the edges and the light behind you giving any light. Swallowing loudly one Doggo walks through the gate and soon the rest of the group follows.

On the other side you see it's pretty well lit despite what the gate looked like. Speaking of the gate you turn to look and see what the gate looks like but there is nothing there! There's a moment of panic in the group as the last Dweller appears out of solid rock which goes on for some distance to the left and right of where you are. How can there be no gate?! How will you return home?! A few Dwellers panic and rush off away from the group screaming for help. A loud splash is heard a few minutes later.

Some of the group decides to investigate and come across a river. There's a large ferry boat with another cloaked Dweller. They say nothing to you but simply look at the boat and then to the shore on the other side of the river. Looking about you this appears to be the only way to cross the river right here but downriver a little ways it appears that the river isn't so wide and you could cross there. You also see no sign of whoever it was that ran into the river. Perhaps they got swept away? The river doesn't appear to be moving quickly though so you're not sure.

~~~~
Welcome to round 2! Do you take the strange ferry to cross the river or do you go slightly downstream and cross where the river narrows? Please make sure to bold your answer in your reply so I can easily catch it.

This round will go for two hours from this post. (I'm also going to go get groceries so if everyone who is still in replies quickly I'll move the round on as soon as I get back).

Revel1984

Melomar

CascadingRayn

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Unfortunately you never put in a rp reply for your Dweller and I haven't heard if you needed more time so you won't be moving on.

FrostyPeaches
Unfortunately I never heard from you if you needed more time so you're not going to be moving on.

→ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff