RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:48 pm

Artemis had gotten up pretty early to make sure his gear was in the best shape possible. Once he was finished, he had gotten dressed and made his way to the palace, taking his place in the throne room. That's where he would stay until he was needed. Artemis was one to give his ward some space and be there when needed. 'Another day to get through. So far, nothing bad has happened.'  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:35 am
King Baldric
User Image

Another boring day seemed up them. The king, in armor, walking up to his throne and sitting. Baldric didn’t like this part so much, the kingly duties. He was a Blacksmith and warrior at heart. He had only became king because of his actions in his younger years. He did get to marry his sweet heart though, which made things easier. Though at times things seem tougher as they longed for their normal lives. "Well Artemis... another day of sitting when I could be helping people." Pulling out an old coin he looked at it. 'Our legacy is written by our actions, sadly being royalty doesn’t change a thing.' Sighing as he thought of the coin. "I have been called, so shall I answer..." Taking another sigh he looked to Artemis. "How is the thief hunt going?"

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:52 am
ghost_rios

Artemis took notice to the king and bowed. It was common courtesy after all. They had known each other for many years, but Artemis knew to show his respects to royalty. It was something he would do even if asked not to. That's just the way he was. "A king does have certain duties to uphold. The boring stuff comes with the job title. And one of these days you will see some action." When asked how the thief hunt was going, he sighed a little. "This thief continues to elude me. She's good. Real good. And it's driving me nuts. She doesn't leave anything behind, so there's no way to prove she did anything."  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:32 am
King Baldric
User Image

Chuckling he leaned back. "Like the crusaders of old. Those were the times as we defended the lands. Sadly we’re mostly relics now." Baldric couldn’t help but laugh at the sounds of Artemis' troubles. Artemis was a good detective, a great guard, and an excellent friend. "You seem flustered by this. Which means she's poking at those heart strings my friend." He leaned forward a little, meshing his armored hands together. "We know it’s from the wealthy and yet it’s only extra. Meaning she’s not dramatically changing people's way of living. Last time I heard of such a person was in my youth, they called the man Robin Hood. I guess we got a Hood out there."

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:01 am
ghost_rios

Artemis nodded and smiled. "You'll be needed again my friend, but there is more to being a king than fighting. There will always be a battle to fight." When the king mentioned that the thief was poking at his heart strings, he shook his head. "That's not it at all. I've never had someone get by me so easily. I'm better than this. Besides, I'm not ready to fall in love again. Robin Hood huh."  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:03 pm
King Baldric
User Image

He sighed a little. "Love is an odd thing Artemis." Getting up from the chair he stretched, moving down to be beside the Guard. "Walk through the case with me. So far she doesn’t leave evidence?" Pacing around to move his joints. He wasn’t young anymore, he'd admit that, but he wasn’t ready to give up the fight. "Does doing bad, if it does some good, deserve punishment?"

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:38 am
ghost_rios

Artemis looked down a little and shook his head a little. "I'm not in love with her. Yes. She doesn't leave any sort of evidence." He wasn't sure what to say after that. Did she deserve punishment for helping people? "That's the real question. She shouldn't be stealing in order to help people."  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:07 am
King Baldric
User Image

"That is the debate. A philosopher once proposed such a question, annoying man as he made contradictories all the time, but he posed serious thought in my youth. Such as is it selfish a leader to retreat from battle in order to save lives of his own life." He placed an arm gently on his shoulder, the king leading them to a wall. "There is always evidence Artemis, you just need to find it." Chuckling a little Baldric placed his hands on his belt. "Sometimes the small things are the big ones."

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:50 pm
ghost_rios

Artemis took in every word the king said. He didn't know what the answer was. The guard knew that she wasn't hurting anyone. In fact, she was helping people. Even if she was breaking the law. "Perhaps I need a freah set of eyes."  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:13 am
King Baldric
User Image

The king would shrug. Stretching a little before gazing at the throne. "Sometimes fresh eyes work best." He sighed a little, walking up and placing a hand on the arm rest. "Keep an open mind Artemis. Look at the targets, what do they have in common."

RosellaStarr

Royal Castle

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff