Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Looking for a Gf in her 20s and 30s

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:47 pm
I'm just a guy who tries his best to help others. I'm 26 and I live in California I work hard I spend my free time playing games and hanging out with friends. Feel free to msg me here or in a pm. Ill get back to you as fast as I can. I am easy to talk to and I do listen but sometimes I will space out to be honest to you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:47 pm
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath
I'm just a guy who tries his best to help others. I'm 26 and I live in California I work hard I spend my free time playing games and hanging out with friends. Feel free to msg me here or in a pm. Ill get back to you as fast as I can. I am easy to talk to and I do listen but sometimes I will space out to be honest to you.

i am 45 years old and wondering what to do on this guild  

Freya huntress

Wealthy Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:28 pm
Damien Rex
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

well msg people about anything or look for that special someone. its up to what you feel like doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:26 pm
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath
Damien Rex
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

well msg people about anything or look for that special someone. its up to what you feel like doing.

wouldnt that creep people out if some random person messaged them though?  

Freya huntress

Wealthy Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:12 pm
Damien Rex
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath
Damien Rex
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

Well not their account but their post lol. How are you miss?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:15 pm
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath
Damien Rex
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath
Damien Rex
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

Well not their account but their post lol. How are you miss?

doing alright i guess . its been a peaceful day  

Freya huntress

Wealthy Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:25 pm
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

Hi Meliodas , how are you doing today ? ( this is damien , i am on my main account) ... wanna chat some?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:46 pm
strider rose
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

Hi Meliodas , how are you doing today ? ( this is damien , i am on my main account) ... wanna chat some?

Hi and yea I would like that to be honest  

Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:43 am
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath
strider rose
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

Hi and yea I would like that to be honest

you would like what ?  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces