Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:20 am
It the time of years where we reflect on our lives and be thankful for what we have. How lucky we are to be alive at the same times to know each other. For taking the time out of your days to answer these questions, we are giving back 2000 (EXP) experience point for each character!

What are you thankful for your personal life? It can be as simple as being on Gaia.
What are you thankful for in the guild? It can be as simple and complex as you want
What would you be thankful to see in a future update in the Guild?
What would you be thankful to see in your own life with 2019 on the way?
Lastly, what is your Character Thankful for?

What are you thankful for your personal life? It can be as simple as being on Gaia.
What are you thankful for in the guild? It can be as simple and complex as you want

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

BlackFruity

Rexnov

Arrow35

Azeiel The Risen

RoyaI Inari Okami

I Tortured Sleep I

HeadlessKoko

NecroPlant

Lily Platypus

Codekasu

___youwillknownihilism

malavaes

Solas Crua

Kirenai Yuki

Lewd Samaritan

magcookie

Lunar_Serenade19

BlackJack1995

Evanescently Magnificent

Klayko

Neryem

KiIala

soulcatcher77

Shikairu Nara

A Mechanical Soldier

Sepharius Necromicon

Panthers7

bb3000ae

Hurrak

Im the Girl one

Wolfy4226

Mongooseh

izeromus

Old Shinobi

clyde231

D-Reiko Z

Lady Caprinet

Rosa Havoc

Zak the Panduh

Forgotten not fallen

Pad Chief

Might Senju Flowers

Odoeb

ZephyrsBlade

Brooy

Novasse

iChaosLodALT

BodyCarnival

pumpkin mask

Fiitra

mermaidangelxx

Solarius flare

Somnus Aeternam

II L o y a l t y II

JovianGrey11

iiAngelixxc

The Booty Gang Captain

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:00 pm
I'm thankful for my family, my mom and brother being in good health, having a job that provides me with enough income that I can afford the luxury I have, my dog who is happy and healthy and Just being alive. I know all very generic and cheesy things, but I often forget how much I am thankful for everyday.

I'm thankful to be a mod. I came into this guild without a single clue what to do and thank everyone in the discord, for being so kind and giving me the best FIRST experiences into guild roleplay. If it wasn't for Lan, Tao, odo, Azz, Mal, Nick, duru and so many others that I can't list because this will just end up with me writing everyone in the discord, but just know that without you all. It because of this that I work very hard to tried to make the Guild for everyone, new and veteran because I want to see this guild Succeed. I don't want to lose anymore friends, so being in a position where I can help even a little means so much to me. I am thankful for this guild so much! I love you guys! *get down from my soapbox*

I don't know to be honest. Knowing what happens behind scenes, there a lot of things I'm excited to see happen in the future. The Hub are something I will be thankful to see!

I'll be thankful to see myself in a better job/House. a boyfriend aaaa, but mostly income/house. I be thankful if I can find time to go back to school so I can get a job that allows me to be home more?

Hecc! My character Mi-jin is thankful to the little boy who saved her from the beast. Buki for protecting her. Ika for giving her food. Senju and Ayura for keeping her company. She thankful to all the people she met and was kind to her. She is also thankful for the MOON for protecting her and saving Kumiho life.

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:03 pm
Being alive tbh.

The diversity in which you can build yourself.

A better welcome guide for new members, so we can grow the fam.

Tough question, honestly don't have a straight answer.

Masako being alive  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:03 pm
I'm thankful for my new apartment!

What are you thankful for in the guild? It can be as simple and complex as you want.
I'm thankful to Lan and Tao for not only making a sick as hell guild AND for taking me back in after I poofed on them and was lame D:

Hard to think of off the top of my head you guys already do so well with everything. Maybe summons would be cool but I already know they are in the works <3

Winning the lottery

Getting free. Sundance is going to f**k his way through everyone and everything dnd bard style

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Koresephone
Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:04 pm
I have so many things to be thankful for this year-- my job, my little one, my life. Looking back on myself years ago, sad and lost and unsure of what to do-- so many things have changed for the better.

I have people who are patient with me, that speak to me though I'm on a hiatus and are always welcoming. People here check up on me, care about me-- it means more than I can say. Some guilds just don't pay much attention to you when you drop off, and I can understand why, but it's still nice to see a guild break the mold. Even when I have no one else, I have the people here to talk to-- about stupid things, about happy things, about sad things. Also Tao's frequent Good Boy™ pictures from her job.

I haven't been paying much attention to the current state of the guild, so I feel like I can't adequately answer this question.

Getting our house, the safe delivery of our daughter. Peace and quiet, an end to our current stressors.

A sound and restful sleep

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:50 pm
This cup of tea I'm drinking. No, I'm not referencing the meme. I'm literally talking about some tea I'm drinking. Fyi, oolong tea with lemon and honey tastes a little funky. I'm thankful for it, but I don't think I'll be trying it again any time soon.

What are you thankful for in the guild? It can be as simple and complex as you want.
Being able to rp with friends. Tao, Lan, Hugh, Mayo, not Necro, and even Pineapple Head, thank you for putting up with me~ BB and Panthers, too, even though we haven't really talked recently. I'd thank Nick but he never posts for me. Hmph. Mag, Saiko, Az, and some others I've forgotten, I can't wait to rp with you guys in the future~

Hm... Not so much of an update, but I'd be thankful to see everyone slowly discovering more of the guild, uncovering techniques and other deeper secrets. I'm dying to know what some of these happening in the background are, so hurry up you lazybones~

I'd like to get a full time job. Ideally something related to accounting since that's what I'm studying. Then, I'd like to move out.

Being alive is a good start. Kagerou is thankful for being able to reunite with even one person from her village. To see two people? Even more so. Xion is thankful for being able to "see" this brave new world. Of course, she's also thankful that Musunde is alive because of course he is. She knows~ Jean is gonna be thankful as soon as he gets rid of these goddamn moles. Granny is thankful for such good company.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:52 pm
What are you thankful for your personal life?
My mother and sister being at good places in their lives. Glad to be able to interact with the ever shrinking group of people I like.

What are you thankful for in the guild?
Lan and Tao Lao you two are the shining examples of what good mods and dms look like. Thank you for branching out of the mold so many guilds cozy into and trying something fun and interesting instead. I may be a slow poster but I genuinely enjoy what you guys create.

People jumping into what the guild set out to do rather than being guided along the track like a pack sheep bahing until they get their way.

Itd be just peachy if I could claw my way out of this cesspool of a life I'm living, finally being happy, or hell id settle with moving far away from where I am. Oh and more family time I guess.

Takira is thankful for finally getting to take out all her pent up anger, and a little thankful for finding a new pack to call family. Liliya is at this point only thankful for the Elements as shes currently in a downward spiral. Nina is just happy she ain't dead, after all how could she find more people to love to death is she wasnt kickin'.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:28 am
Though it keeps me busy, I'm very thankful for the job that helps fund my dreams. Additionally my family and friends.. Don't know where I would be without them.
Honestly, for the guildies for being patient with me. Considering the career goals that I am trying to pursue, I know I can't quite be as active as I would like to be. But I am thankful, honestly, for you all for being patient. So thank you!
Don't quite know at the moment... Maybe curse marks or something of the like that is blended in with the story?
To have made a small step within the comic book illustrator industry.
Yanko is probably just happy that he didn't get eaten by a pumpkin.

While ???, is happy about GUMMIS! Ow O

Panthers7

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:16 am
Being alive of course!
Its much more freeform and independent story based.
What would you be thankful to see in a future update in the Guild? genetically engineered cat girl species
A diploma.
Mi-jin for giving hope, Senju for support. Ayura for loyalty.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:38 pm
I'm thankful for the friends I've made in this guild, as well as my family, even if the majority of them are furry. That makes me especially thankful.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to play characters that would have been otherwise lost if we hadn't taken the path to make the guild.

I would be thankful for me to stop being lazy and actually finish things. =)

Less anxiety and more likelihood of pursuing my goals.

Pretty sure they're all just thankful to be alive, all for different reasons.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arrow35

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:55 am
What are you thankful for your personal life? It can be as simple as being on Gaia. I am thankful to have as many wonderful friends as I do, a wonderful job that keeps me feeling fulfilled and challenged, and for the overall life I get to live.
What are you thankful for in the guild? It can be as simple and complex as you want I am thankful for how free it is, and how we do not have limitations for the sake of limitations, but also for the limitations we have for the sake of balance and keeping this guild balanced and easier to work in.
What would you be thankful to see in a future update in the Guild? I think I am most eager to see the custom puppet store finished. My only character is going to be a puppeteer and I have a handful of ideas that i can't wait to see come to life.
What would you be thankful to see in your own life with 2019 on the way? I would be extraordinarily happy to see my job get a little more challenging and find ways to make me grow more in my field.
Lastly, what is your Character Thankful for?Kokuei is thankful for his life and his second chance at it, even if he has been stuck in the Land of the Dead for who knows how long  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:33 pm
What are you thankful for your personal life? It can be as simple as being on Gaia. I'm going to be visiting old friends and family this upcoming Christmas, I haven't seen them for a while so it'll be fun.
What are you thankful for in the guild? It can be as simple and complex as you want] Not much more to it than roleplaying with people. And thanks for their patience too!
What would you be thankful to see in a future update in the Guild? For techniques to be more easily accessible in some way.
What would you be thankful to see in your own life with 2019 on the way? I'd like to get some more furniture for my flat and decorate it to give it a more personal feel.
Lastly, what is your Character Thankful for? Bugs, not dying yet, and possibly going feral when the time calls for it.  

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:34 pm
What are you thankful for your personal life? I have wifi and a heater in my room. That is literally more than you can ever know when your in Afghanistan.
What are you thankful for in the guild? That it exists in the first place! And the mod team is 10/10 ya know.
What would you be thankful to see in a future update in the Guild? I haven't been here for a lot of the updates, so I have no clue whats been added and is still missing.
What would you be thankful to see in your own life with 2019 on the way? Money. So. Much. Money.
Lastly, what is your Character Thankful for? That Zuhra has lugged my body around the forest for months and hasn't left me to die in a ditch.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:24 pm
What are you thankful for your personal life?
I'm so thankful for my husband and us having a decent place to live in
What are you thankful for in the guild?
Friendships and people who understand real life gets in the way >_< I love you all. heart
Hmmm. I actually don't have anything in mind. I just need to get my butt moving xD
What would you be thankful to see in your own life with 2019 on the way? Jon getting more clients so I can leave my job that's causing high blood pressure and me coming home crying every night xD
Hmm. Nozomi? Hmm. That's hard to say. That she's still alive I guess. At the moment, everyone she knew is dead and Kiri wasn't what it once was xD  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces