Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Stables
● ○ | Nym's Stable | ○ ● - working on!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:49 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I'm not the one that you wanted
But dammit I think I could be what you need
I'm not the Honda you wanted
But dammit I run and you got me for free
I'm not the puppy you wanted
Look at me eating the treat
But you know deep in your mind there's a thing
Singing; 'There's plenty of fish in the sea'
When I was 13, I had my first love
When I was 17, that's when I made love
That's when I made love, that's when I made love
That's when I made a white whale named Jacob"

Moby d**k by Jakey

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:52 am
        User Image

「BASICS」

|| NameRiot Doll
        || Nickname Riot
        || BreedUnicorn
        || AlignmentFall
        || Birthday 11.19.2018
        || Gender Male
        || GirlfriendBlepicorn [Planned]
        || Orientation Heterosexual
        || Obtained Bybitsiespider Hiring Gift
        || HomeHarvest Town
        || HerdNone
        || Color#FB5ABD

「LOOKS」

|| Height Tall
        || Weight Moderate
        || ScentSmells like wood
        || VoiceLower and scratchy

User Image

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:41 am
        User Image

「PERSONALITY」

Easily irritated, Riot Doll protects himself with small sarcastic quips and irritated grumbles. He's not cruel nor is he deliberately mean, but Riot Doll is blunt to the core and quick to react if he's uncomfortable. He perceives a lot of teasing or jest as a personal attack thanks to his own history and takes quite some time to open up or trust others aren't after him. Due to his honesty, Riot Doll is a valuable companion when you need a direct opinion most won't give you.

He's often high-strung and tense. He's made plenty of mistakes and he's still in recovery from them. Riot Doll doesn't think well of himself, but he's trying. He second guesses his own decisions and is known for spiraling into a panic. Riot Doll believes he can't be trusted with anything due to his previous mistakes and will happily rip into his own character for others to laugh at. Unfortunately, this makes him miserable, and he's stuck between hating himself and just accepting he's not who he wants to be.

Riot is incredibly protective of those he grows to love and trust. He's easily manipulated, as he's very eager to find people who will accept him. He's blindly loyal and can get too attached, making separation in friendships/romances incredibly hurtful. He holds grudges easily if someone hurts a pony he cares for, and has a temper that erupts if he's involved. He hates seeing the ponies he loves in pain and will stampede ahead to try and fix their problems.

He's grown up in a bad situation of his own doing. As a direct result, Riot Doll can be more aggressive than some when it comes to hostile situations and is quick to leap for a fight. As mentioned before, he's constantly waiting for things to fall apart. He can be self-destructive in nature when the anxiety ramps too high, subconsciously destroying things around him with misworded sentences and idiotic actions. Riot Doll absolutely has a negative side to him but he's actively working on it. This doesn't mean sometimes he won't fail and begin his self-destructive spiral. He needs time to truly feel who he is and feel comfortable doing so.

Riot Doll is insecure, and it shows in his inability to trust when good things happen to him. He uses a sarcastic tone and humor, but it's masking the absolute panic he feels about losing what is important to him. Riot Doll is incredibly romantic towards romantic partners, and he can be a good friend to have when in need. He'll do anything for his friends and family. While he's incredibly awkward with affection, there's a certain endearing charm to his bumbling about as he tries to be affectionate and comforting. Riot Doll does his best, even if sometimes he needs to redirect attention to another topic briefly when affection becomes too much.

「FEARS」

|| The PastHe's constantly struggling to keep from repeating past mistakes. He's not sure how well he's doing.
        || TrustHe's afraid of others relying too heavily on him. He'll just screw them over, won't he?
        || HimselfHe doesn't trust himself. He knows he's impulsive and has made some bad decisions before.
        || SnakesHe doesn't want to talk about it.

「LIKES」

|| CandyHard candy specifically. He often has a candy in his mouth.
        || KidsThey're sweet! He always imagined having a lot of kids.
        || His SisterIt'd break his heart if anything happened to her.
        || RomanceHe's awkward, sure, but he loves a good romantic movie or date.
        || FightingAs in, physical fighting. He might benefit from being a boxer, but he's trying to stop being aggressive.

「DISLIKES」

|| Spicy FoodHe doesn't get why food has to hurt your mouth to be enjoyable.
        || ResponsibilityHe's worried he'll just mess everything up again.
        || HeatHe doesn't like sweating, to be perfectly honest.
        || PartiesHe's not good with too much attention on him!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:00 am
        User Image

「BIOGRAPHY」

|| Basket
        His mother never talked about the other parent involved in making him or Seam Queen, but Riot and Seam grew up with a single mother. Riot had a pretty average childhood. His mother was kind, his sister both got on his nerves and was also a friend to him, and they had an average house. Born in Harvest Town, Riot enjoyed growing up with the smell of crisp leaves and constant access to pumpkin pie.

|| Foal
        Riot met two important ponies in his life; Zachary (who goes by Zack), and Alice. Zack, who lived in the same neighborhood, came from a home where he wasn't wanted. He went often without meals or basic needs and when Riot's mother found out she began having him over for meals. Riot and Zack became quick friends. Zack often had a black eye or wound that needed tending to and Riot learned basic first aid care due to this. Eventually, Zack began sleeping over most nights of the week, but would vanish for a week or so throughout the years and return even more bruised than before.

During one of their explorations around the neighborhood they met a girl from a different part of the town; Alice. Riot fell for her instantly, heart smitten by the girl as he began to intentionally drag Zack around her neighborhood. Luckily, Zack enjoyed her company too, so she quickly became a member of the group.

As time went on and they became older children, Riot and Alice began an innocent relationship. Zack began to vanish more and more, and suddenly he didn't come back.

|| Adult
        Riot Doll lost his mother right when he reached adulthood. Beside himself, Riot didn't know how to deal with the grief. This is when Zack finally returned, and he had changed. Covered in scars Riot didn't remember, he came with a bad habit; drugs. He dragged Riot into it and began sharing his stash. Riot was happy to have a distraction, but he completely spiraled (as one does with these type of things). He became a different person, influenced by his new routine.

Alice struggled to help both boys, but eventually couldn't handle it anymore. She broke up with Riot. Riot briefly got worse before desperately trying to beg Alice to come back. She would not speak to him, going as far as to move towns to get away from it all. Zack helped kick Riot into recovery, although he kept up his own habits. Riot went into a rehab program. He's been clean since.

Ashamed of what he became, Riot worked hard at recovering his life. He also continued to beg Alice to give him another chance, but their most recent call has officially terminated any hope he has with her. He's tried to also help Zack, but unlike Riot he's able to maintain his personality and routine under the influence. This doesn't stop Riot from pleading, but Zack is too far gone in his own self-hatred to hear Riot.

Riot met a pony named Blepicorn during one of his outings. While it was a new friendship, they had children together. This was not done intentionally; both attended the same festival and the Alicorn of Fertility decided to play a cruel joke on them and a third pony named Pauk. Riot is absolutely terrified of this development, as he's 100% sure he'll screw it up. He's also sure that budding crush he's developing on Blepicorn while they watch over the baskets is going to go sour the moment she finds out about his past. Really, he's just a panicked mess.

User Image

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:19 am
        User Image

「RELATIONSHIPS」

|| Seam Queen ⋯ Female ⋯ Sister
        His beloved sister! He's incredibly fond of her and has worked hard for her to not know about his breakdown, although Zack tells him she deserves to know. While they, like most siblings, have their moments, Riot will gladly punch anyone who speaks negatively of his sister. He's horrible at keeping in-touch, but Riot tries to keep involved in her life when he can.

|| Zachary ⋯ Male ⋯ Friend
        A good friend from his childhood, he doesn't approve of Zack's lifestyle but he's there for when Zack needs it. He wishes Zack would hear him and let Riot help, but he knows the stallion is lost in his own thoughts and experience. His door is always open for Zack to slink into when things get too rough. Riot views him practically as a brother and takes Zack's advice to heart, although there's a frequent frustration and sometimes even anger at the fact Zack is so good at helping others but is willing to let his own life fall apart.

|| Alice [Not Drawn Yet] ⋯ Female ⋯ Ex-Girlfriend/Friend
        Things are rough between Alice and Riot Doll. Neither is over the other yet, but Alice has made it clear she's trying to move on and doesn't want to revisit that relationship. He still keeps reaching out for any sort of contact, although he's accepted they're over. That doesn't mean he wants his friend out of his life, though. Alice doesn't trust him right now and won't meet him halfway.

|| Blepicorn ⋯ Female ⋯ Friend/Crush
        Riot Doll met her randomly. He found her endearing, honestly. It was nice to be around someone in such a good mood half the time. Unfortunately, he didn't have much time to explore the relationship before suddenly they were thrown into a sticky situation; parenting. After attending the same festival and being selected alongside a pony named Pauk to magically breed (despite none of the three agreeing to this!), Riot found himself with baskets. Not only that, but the constant exposure to Blepicorn has made him realize something absolutely shocking; he has a damn crush. He's struggling with how to handle those feelings.

|| Pauk ⋯ Male ⋯ Acquaintance
        Riot Doll doesn't really know Pauk outside of them being the third participant in the creation of his first set of kids. It's weird, honestly, to not have met someone until you've mixed DNA magically with them, and Riot Doll doesn't know how to handle that.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:26 am
        User Image

「ROLEPLAY LOG」

|| Lost & Found ⋯ With Blepicorn ⋯ Ongoing
        He met Blepicorn, who was lost. While not one for small talking, Riot Doll was curious about the pony and instantly started a conversation with the lively unicorn.

User Image

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:33 am
        User Image

「PETS」

|| Zero ⋯ Male ⋯ Owlgriff
        Zero found him, really. Found in the cold, Riot Doll originally took him in to later bring to the shelter once he rested. Zero, however, stole his heart by sliding under his bed covers when Riot slept. Riot decided Zero needed a family, and he was happy to be adopt them.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:34 am
        User Image

「TRINKETS」

|| None ⋯ Given by ???
        pls give him something

User Image

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Captain