Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:58 pm
Welcome to my teepee!

This incarnation of my teepee was begun in December 2018, and most recently updated in December 2018. The table of contents at the bottom of this post and the following posts on this page will guide you through this page; Soquili posts begin on page three.

My username is Mahogany Sunset, which is usually shortened to "maho." I've been kicking around the Soquili community since 2010, during which time I have collected numerous ponies - especially Seathi and Cerynei, which are my absolute favorite breeds.

Because I have been known to vanish for months at a time, but usually return, I am implementing the following policies with this new beginning:

• Your ponies are your ponies, my ponies are my ponies. I will not be upset with you if you choose to take your plots in a different direction. However, I ask that if you have second thoughts, please inform me about them before we begin entering breedings! The exact direction of the plots should be clarified so no one feels perturbed.
  • Unless specifically noted, I will never participate in abandoned/kidnapped basket plots. This applies to any contests I may hold for the foals of my Soquili, as well.
  • I have no qualms about lifemating my Soquili. I mostly do self plots now, so absolutely don't be afraid to ask about any of my ponies. A lot of my newer ones are not concretely tied down.
  • If you would like to join one of my families or plot lines, please let me know. I like making new friends!
  • I generally don't RP anymore but I'm totally willing to plot out a pony's romance. If you prefer that a couple have higher stats when entering breedings, that's totally fair, and you can ask me to do stat RP to get them higher.
  • I don't like to plan my Soquilis' breedings farther than three slots out.
  • That said, I basically live to make pairs, create families, develop intriguing plots, and just socialize around here. Hit me up if you want to get involved.

Rules
Don't post here, please!
PM me, quote me in the main shop thread, or DM me on Discord (details below) for inquiries.
Play nice, and I will too.

About Me/Rules | Important Links | Roleplay | Breedings Part One | Breedings Part Two | Unbonded Familiars | Bonded Familiars | Plushies | Holding | Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:18 pm
Important Links

Previous Teepee | Quests | Unedited MCCL | Edited MCCL
Old Main Thread | New Main Thread | Old Arrivals | New Arrivals

Herds:
Vanaras | The Grail | The Brecilien | Destiny Beach Herd | Dino Herd | Game of Thrones Pones | Paris's Army
The Flock | Proserpine's Army | The Night`s Watch | Imladris | Sinclair Family | Yectenehua

About Me/Rules | Important Links | Roleplay | Breedings Part One | Breedings Part Two | Unbonded Familiars | Bonded Familiars | Plushies | Holding | Reserved

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:40 pm
Roleplay

The Soquili currently open for roleplay are:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Avalon and Etain Genevieve are matriarchs in opposition to each other. Avalon leads the Brecilien, a Druidic tribe of now-settled nomads who reside in a river delta, hiding among the roots of mangrove trees and sheltered pools. Etain leads the Grail's largest pod, a family group and their friends, raiders and pirates who prey on the living to make their wealth.

RP Slots Currently Available:
Avalon: Interactions with travelers who pass by the delta. Avalon is the only priestess who cares for a mystical healing plant, and she is searching for others who have the potential to care for it.
Etain: In search of grand missions of treasure hunting and raiding. Etain is also interested in the youth of the Grail and in their training. She has quite the formidable presence, and definitely expect her to be domineering.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brighid the White Witch is a kind, quiet mare who lives in the woods in a hut of her own creation. She is a very creative mare and has made all sorts of mystical objects; the ones she is most proud of are her card sets, which are made of painted sheets of shale sealed with resin. Brighid is a solitary being, but she likes to socialize with herds who practice witchcraft, even if she does not agree with some of their rules. She spends most of her time crafting and helping passersby, though.

RP Slots Available:
I'm looking for Soquili to come to Brighid seeking specific guidance.

Roleplays In Progress

• Here

Self Plots To Do

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:33 pm
Breedings Part One

Currently entering in traditional breedings: Tinuviel x Pachelbel | Lady Dalenii x Rialto -or- Sephora Querida x Kendrick, depending on availability
Entering in five-slot raffles: Tinuviel x Pachelbel | Lady Dalenii x Relic | Sephora Querida x Kendrick | Ithillun x Retrieve | Ozette x Rialto
Unedited breedings: Convallaria x Eros | Ozette x Rialto

Active pairs: Lady Dalenii x Relic | Tinuviel x Pachelbel | Sephora Querida x Kendrick | Ithillun x Retrieve | Alatariel x Quidel | Laeh x Myrllin (mini only) | Earyende x Lazuli | Margaery Tyrell x Jon Snow | Drako x Zenstar | Isadora x Maiandros | Ullume Eressea x Brandnetel
Active self pairs: Convallaria x Eros | George x Ismae | Ozette x Rialto
Waiting: Adoration's Poly | Arcadia's Poly | Amitola x Lokni (no agreement) | Hakumei x Bedwyr | Calixte x Kenton | Celestine Vivianite x Handel | Ilyrana x Okeaons | Tesni x Odhran | Keeva x Flurry | Vanilla Swirl x Sora
Waiting self pairs: Adarael x Samael (babies incoming from deej) | Dalenii x Amaranthus (each has a fling first) | Destati x Niall | Etain Genevieve x Leith

Lady Dalenii x Relic

Tinuviel x Pachelbel Amachi

Sephora Querida x Kendrick

Ithillun x Retrieve

Margaery Tyrell x Jon Snow

Convallaria x Eros

Ismae x George

Ozette x Rialto

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:48 am
Breedings Part Two  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:49 am
Unbound Familiars

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:50 am
Bonded Familiars  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:51 am
Plushies to quest  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:54 am
Holding post for idk what
Currently waiting on
Alysanne (lolly)
Levana x Felicius (lolly)
Adarael x Samael (deej)
Siqiniq Windrun's Sweet Summit Sunrise (I bought, mind coloring)
Sephora Querida x Kendrick (Uta MCCL'd)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:55 am
Reserved jic
May also find a use for this post later  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash