Shi Berry's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Min Jun is cunning, but kind. A playful kind of fellow, doesn't take much too seriously. Warm, bright, handsome... probably frustrating to some since he tends to talk in riddles (almost like Rafiki).

About Min Jun and his brother (Seo Jun):

I imagine they were shrine guardians who others sought out for their wisdom before a fire forced them to leave and find a new home -- taking the disaster as a sign that they were needed elsewhere. And they help others on their way to find their new home, following the foxes as their guides. (The foxes being little "spirit guides" -- familiars, in reality -- that they were given to care for in their youth.)

Status: Openish! Would like a good story for any LM offers, but a LM is something that I'd like eventually (and strongly prefer).

Flings are okay for now, but I'm not eager on setting him up with hella Soq. Please feel free to offer, but forgive me if I hear out several offers before settling on what I'd like to see. :3c

Breeding Plans:
  • None!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:21 pm

Kalanii Bloodbane

Need more info on family from Nayci and Uta before I feel okay committing to anything. If you really like her, please let me know and I'll reach out when I have some more information on her. <3

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:23 pm

Ashura's daughter. Working on her a bit, but so far:

Āratī is persistently unsatisfied and is searching for her path in this life -- some way to fill the void.

She resents the individual successes of her parents -- they are such distinguished purewalkers, and she feels compelled to distinguish herself in some way from them so that she is not living in their shadow.

She is generally disdainful towards her siblings, seeing their successes as more challenges to her worth. As such, she feels the need to distinguish herself from them as well.

She spares no one, but seeks challenges. Her methods differ as she figures out what suits her, though her goal is to maximize the suffering of others.

I'm thinking she also might keep some thralls at any given time -- Soq whose psyche have been broken down and serve some purpose for her at any given time. Then dispose of them once she decides they are also unsatisfactory.

Why bloody her fur unless she has to?

I feel like she's the type to revel in praise, but still be unsatisfied eventually. Nothing is ever enough.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff