Name: Melomar
Pet: Ginger Vita
Item: Scarf Style 3
Color: Black

I'd like to get a customized item!
Pet: Ginger Vita
Item: Beanie Style 3
Color: Looking at the Black beanie, I would like the skull and crossbones, and the rest with stripes of black and orange. (So you're basically just adding orange stripes to the black)

Pet: Wintermint
Item: Beanie Style 4
Color: Light blue snowflake on purple background. Hue CC

Pet: Wintermint
Item: Scarf Style 4
Color: Light blue snowflake on purple background on each end, then the blue and purple in thick stripes.

Hey Melo wanted some clarification on your last three forms.
For the Beanie Style 3, that pattern is actually a snowflake, not a skull and cross bones. Are you still interested in it?

For Beanie Style 4 are you asking for a snowflake like in Beanie Style 3 and no stripes? Or did you want the stripes but also add in a snowflake? Beanie Style 4 is the striped one.

For Scarf Style 4 you want to get rid of the plaid from that scarf and add in a snowflake towards the end of the scarf and add in stripes? If so do you want vertical or horizontal stripes? Or did you want the striped scarf from style 3?

(Why did I make this so complicated? Is switching the hats and scarves around a problem? If so I would change it back and have only color palette changes. I wasn't really thinking it carefully enough. I'm really sorry for the confusion! Thank you for asking! )

Oh! Well, I think a snowflake will be fine. So yes, still interested.

Yes on the snowflake and no stripes.

Can I just do the Scarf style three, with the stripes, but with the snowflake towards the end?

((XD Well I don't mind if you want to make any changes right now as I haven't started on them. I probably won't start them until tomorrow... if you want to make changes please do so before your post is marked that it has been claimed by me or another colorist))

Sounds good!

Got it!

You sure can!
Okay... I'll leave it as long as it's fine. Thanks again! ><;