Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands
[PRP] Damsel in Distress

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The silence of the evening was broken as the sound of rumbling, followed by a surprised yelp, echoed through it. Above the source, flapping with a mixed worried-exasperated look on his face, Yu stared down at the destruction wrought. What had started as a nice, peaceful stroll had become a swirl of dirt and dust as the ground had swallowed up his friend.

At least she was relatively okay though. Scratched up, clearly, but okay. Xing looked pathetically up at him, dirt now dulling her bright coat and making her look almost brown, and she whined, "Y-Yu, can you get help. I... I don't... I don't think I can get out...." Her back feet were now buried under dirt, and as much as she pulled, it did not move.

The little bird sighed, "Yeah, hang on." Wheeling himself around, he flew off to try and find someone to help pull her out.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He'd been coming back with a party this evening when he'd broken off to have some alone time. Peopeo wanted to see the starts twinkling from the moment they could. When the sun was weak enough, low enough, the stars would shyly peek out and start showing just how lovely they really are.

The grey maned male situated himself on the grass, just gazing in the distance, the sunset behind him.

"Stars shining bright above me," he whispered to himself, pale eyes twinkling with a similar shine.
MangoMeow

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:12 pm
Yu glided low across the ground, scanning for anyone nearby that could help. Finally, he spotted a large, tattooed form ahead of him -- someone from the pride. Perfect! Maybe Xing could make a friend while she was being saved.

Wheeling around in front of the lion, he dropped down and landed with a hop, before clearing his throat, "Excuse me. Do you mind helping my friend with something? She's managed to get herself... stuck."

He gestured with a wing back the way he'd come. "I can't really pull her out myself, or I would have tried."

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:50 am
When a bird landed in front of him, the lion thought nothing of it. Lots of lions here had bird companions, so he just greeted the bird with a smile.

And was immediately asked to help. "Someone from the pride, I assume?" Stuck? Stuck how? Peopeop's mind was on high alert already as he rose to his paws. "Lead the way, little one, and I'll help how I can." He was almost completely sure he'd be useless, but just maybe it wasn't serious.

MangoMeow

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:36 pm
The little bird nodded and then took off once more, swirling back the way he'd come. He glanced back from time to time to make sure he hadn't left the lion behind, but for the most part, kept his attention forward.

He almost laughed at the scene that greeted them when they arrived. Of course Xing wouldn't have held still as she waited. The lioness had clearly tried digging her paws out, as evidenced by the now brown right paw, and somehow, someway.... managed to get her left front paw stuck underground too. She looked a sight with three legs bunched together like that.

With a chuckle, Yu glided down to land with a soft thump on the ground in front of her, "How did you manage this one?"

Xing gave him a cross-eyed look, silent and a bit sulky, before whining and looking down at the ground. "... I don't want to talk about it." She perked up as she heard other footsteps approaching, "Did you find someone?"

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:53 am
When the bird took off, the lion did too, following behind as quickly as he could. Peopeo was as quick as he could be, given how urgent the situation sounded. His feet kicked up dust behind him as he continued forward, scanning the sky for the bird.

The sight of a lioness with three paws stuck in a hole greeted the brown male and he couldn't help but laugh at the scene before him. Or at least chuckle. Oh gods above, this was going to be a challenge.

He stepped forward and cleared his throat to let her know he was here.

"I can be of some assistance. My name is Peopeo."
MangoMeow

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:31 pm
Before Yu could answer, the lion he'd brought cleared his throat and stepped forward. The little bird glanced back as Peopeo introduced himself -- right, he probably should have asked his name, but oh well -- and then swung a wing out with a bow. "This is Xingyun Zhong, and I'm Yu, her partner." He paused, and then snorted, "And normally her voice of good sense, but she still loses it sometimes."

He fluttered up then, landing squarely on Xing's head. He was small and light, and he knew that he didn't add much weight to such a large lioness. No, the real challenge would come from figuring out how to pull her out without her injuring herself.

Xing sighed as she spoke up, eyes on Yu while she did so, "Just Xing, is fine. I.... my name is a mouthful," she said bashfully, and then she looked back at him hopefully, nervousness over meeting someone new put on the wayside as she tried to focus on getting out. "Thank you for coming to help. I'm not... not bothering you, right?"

She bit at the inside of her mouth, "I don't want to be a nuisance."

Peppermint Coffee

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces