Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply ________Ikeinasu ► The Iron City of Bridges
鉄 Ikeinasu :: Pine Bluffs [Crafting/Market District] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:36 am
User Image_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

Karin's eyes widened slightly at the explanation but she said nothing until you were finished. Her gaze moved away, to the cup in her hands again. "I suppose we all have our own share of troubles," she said softly, her smile small. "But if things hadn't happened they way they had, we wouldn't have gotten a second chance at life, right? To right our wrongs and all that. I wonder a lot who would still be here if things had gone differently. Or if man would even still inhabit the world now if the Plague had never started."

Jolting herself out of her thoughts, she breathed deeply and slapped the cup down on the counter. She looked back at you, her grin widening once more. "Anyway, shall we continue the tour?"

DM post count: 16

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:46 am
User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Kira looked to karin with a somlumn stare as she started to talk about the second chance of life. A few months ago he didn't think life was worth living but now? He couldn't bare the thought of this village decaying. His mind was drawn back to reality when the slap of the glass on the counter was made. Kira looked at Karin, her grin wide, Kira couldn't help but smile in his mask and nodded, "Right, We've had a good meal. Any other places in mind you want to show?" quickly he got up to do the gentlemen task of pulling out and putting back the ladies seat. His hands stopped however when he remembered these where stools not actual chairs. Laughing softly to himself for almost making the mistake of his hand anywhere near to where she was sitting He waited for her to rise from her seat and headed for the door with her.

As they returned to the cold air of the mountains Kira tied his coin pouch on the inside of his shirt and looked to Karin,. Trying to go to a new topic after the dreadful talk of the destroyed villages he though for a moment before saying, "Hey Karin. sense we rounded up that small herd of horses what are the odds kaileer might ask you to get them armor? You think you'll be up to the task if he asks?"

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:44 am

Following you out of the building, Karin gave another surprised look, and then her gaze turned thoughtful. "Oh, you guys got the horses? He hasn't mentioned anything to me about making armor for them. But I'm not the only blacksmith either." She scratched the back of her neck, eyes wandering around them. "Honestly, I don't know the first thing about making horse armor. If we could find a blueprint or something, sure, but otherwise, it would all be guesses. And I'd tell him that. He's pretty understanding, though. Can't imagine that would make him angry." She started down the street again, leading the way to the large wooden bridge that connected the other districts of the town.

She gestured toward the structure as they approached. "I'm sure you know already, but this bridge stretches across the entire town as an easy way to reach the other districts until we get electricity and can make the zipline go in both directions." She pointed up the mountain. "We think there's an old electric plant somewhere in the outskirts. But, well... most of us have avoided going up there because of the yokai. We've been focusing on building up the town and our defenses, but I think Kaileer is planning on sending scouting parties soon."

DM post count: 17

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:22 am
User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Kira followed Karin to the large connecting bridge with how she thought over the horse armor Kira didn't know how to tell her about barding, not that he knew much azbout forging but he figured it was simple as strapping metal to leather. As she talked about the ziplines needing electricity Kira thought over what she said about the plant. To Kira having electricity would be a major step up but he thought of how that would take not just one but two squads maybe more to survey. As she mentioned the yokai supposedly living there Kira asked, "The yokai? why would they be a problem, I killed a couple of goblins without much effort... I mean i got scraped up a bit but it wasnt to bad, Are they really that terrifying?" Kira's oblivious look to her obviously stated how much he didn't know about the creatures of the world other than the animals being different and some becoming monstrous

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:41 pm

Karin gave you a skeptical look, as if trying to tell whether or not you were kidding. "The... goblins are some of the weakest yokai. There's a lot of them, but they're not much of a threat." She rubbed her arms against the cold. "Bunch of cowards the second they realize you're stronger than them." She shook her head. "No, the yokai are a real threat to us. They've left us alone for the most part, but I get the feeling that won't last forever."

She stepped onto the stairs that led up to the bridge. "So, what would you like to see? There's the administration district, hospital, training grounds, research center..." She trailed off, looking toward you for an answer.

DM post count: 18

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:12 am
User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

As she gave Kira a uncertain look she told of how the goblins where the weakest of yokai. To Kira, that wasnt really surprising considering they seemed to be killed within two hits of his blade and a lightning jutsu. his face grew serious however, at least the portion that was not covered, when he heard there where more powerful, and much stronger, yokai within the area. Kira pondered a question that now drew into his mind. If the goblins where the weakest, and there were powerful yokai in the world, why haven't they assaulted the cities of man that where being established? Mankind as it was right now was like a new fresh flower which at any moment could fall to a simple forest fire. Presuming that Yokai worked like animals whose territory was invaded, then why not wipe them out now... However his ponder came to a halt when Karing took her step and asked which district he wanted to see next with her. Blinking for a moment his eyes went to the left upper corner thinking.

Finally deciding on a destination Kira said, "Well I guess we could go to administration. It the place i've least explored in town. Plus i need to see the head clerk to get the pay for the horse capture mission" With that Kira looked to Karin and waited for her before proceeding onward to the next place. While this wasn't actually a 'date' he was getting more comfortable around her as they talked and walked the town. Maybe in a few more months he could decided whether these feelings where lust or actual love...

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:30 pm
User Image

tab Swallowing hard his drink, Aric looked up with a smile that was far and away around the bend. It was true that he had lost much of himself by now, but it was that same lightheartedness that ended up leaving him with the courage to think he had suddenly had a chance in spite of the subtle signs that Iiliya baited like bread crumbs. In his own lopsided way of trying t to play coy with her the man leaned in across the table. "Now that sounds like a challenge. I should warn you however, that I favor losing odds." In all sense of the situation Aric couldn't have felt more certain that this little diversion was ready to turn into something more when he felt hands on the back of his neck.

Now he probably couldn't have given you an answer if asked, but in that moment was as if Aric was an outsider in his own body. Following along with the momentum without a word or a fight as the world around him was suddenly falling, falling, falling around him. Or... damn, was that HIM who was crumbling down? It must be because he wasn't used to the movement, or that he was too drunk, or whatever else you could come up with that might lessen the sting from being thrown from the ground. No words made it to his ears but the general sounds of laughter erupting from behind him pressed hard against him.

It's why he responded defensively, and also why in his mind what he would do next was already clearly laid before him. Destroy in good conscious as it were. "Oh yes, I can see we are all in good fun here." Still in the process of climbing to his feet, Aric swiped away the kick by using his arm as his guard before pushing upwards to throw him just a tad off balance enough to let him force the rest of the way up and grip the other patron into an attempted bear hug. "Well I have been struck on the head a few times but I tend not to pay it heed seeing as how I am among friends such as you!"

(We have two attacks acts here right? Or am I thinking SR?)

-45 or 60 stamina cost Idk

Counter Strike
                                                        Duration // Upkeep: Instantaneous
                                                        Requirement(s): Soldier class
                                                        Description: This ability must be prepared before it takes effect. During the initial post, the Soldier prepares to guard against an attack from an opponent. In doing so, they receive a Defense or a Dodge bonus equivalent to the rank of this ability. Then, when the opponent next strikes, the Soldier takes the brunt of the blow in exchange for the opportunity to counter. The first attack of their following post, which can be up to the rank of this ability, is dedicated to retaliating against the strike, and does not count toward the Soldier’s normal activations.

Kō tetsu-jō [Iron Fortress] (If I don't have the acts to use this then just pretend it didn't happen)
                                                        Rank: C or E????? :: Stance
                                                        Description: Taking on a wide but low stance, with their feet firmly planted, the user becomes an impenetrable fortress that is not easily swayed. The dominant hand extends before the other, which is held closer to the chest, and the user's muscles remain coiled in preparation to take a strike. While in this stance, it takes a technique of two [2] ranks higher to knock the user off balance. Likewise, while they lose one [1] rank of dodge and speed, they gain one [1] rank in physical defense and strength. Takes two [2] posts to learn and receives no reductions.

Hasai Houyou [Crushing Hug]
                                                        Description: The user lunges forward, attempting to wrap their arms around their target. If successful, the user will then apply crushing pressure while lifting the target into the air. With enough force, this technique can easily shatter ribs. This technique uses the rules for grappling, and gains a half rank [.5] increase to strength against unarmored opponents per two [2] ranks, starting at E.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:59 am
(FYI you don't have to wait for me for everything, especially when its something you don't need a DM for. =P)

Karin led the way back to the shop, announcing her entrance by calling out loudly to Shigetoki and striping off her coat as she entered the heat of the forge. Inside, she gestured to your armor and weapon, all of which had been cleaned--although not repaired--and the blade sharpened in their absence. "There you are, Kira." She turned to you with another smile. "Obviously I didn't get to fix your armor, but I made sure it was taken care of. Feel free to come back any time. Especially if you've got a little coin to spend." She winked.

DM post count: 23

Kirra Yamata

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:17 am
User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

As they returned to the smithy kira saw his armor, not repaired but in better condition than last time, and went over to it. As karin told him about the the maintance of his armor Kira put on the hannya mask before looking to her.

it's fine karin i trust you and your smith's. But I trust you even more among them. This maybe the last time this armor see's any action if i am right on my hunch.... Kira looked over to her before grabbing his pouch and gave her 550 ryo, placing it on the desk. "i dont know If this armor will survive so I would like to place a order here before I go. I need new armor, I believe the term is... half-plate? If you need anymore I'll return and pay the extra amount... Thank you Karin, it was nice.. talking with you" Although his face was masked now a vibe of positive energy surrounded him. As he sheathed his weapon Karin remarked on how he's welcome anytime, especially with coin to spend Kira just smirked inside his mask.

As she winked he turned to the door and said, "Don't worry I'll always have coin to spend for you. see you around" With that Kira went on his way to the gates, the last place he would think of they would be.

[exit]

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:48 pm
User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Kira slowly shambled over to where karin's forge was. Truth to be told Kira was taking his time walking over there as he didn't want to hurt/ face her wrath upon inspection of her now destroyed armor. As he took his sweet time he did smile under his mask and thought of how good it felt to fight upon behalf of a village. Even before all this Kira didn't have much respect for his own village. This new feeling, it felt almost addicting and he just wanted to keep on having this feeling over and over again. As he finally got to the front of the forge Kira sighed and shambled on in.

Karin, im back Kira would look around before heading to the desk in the entry room. He figured he would remove the shattered armor, or what was left of it, on the counter. Loosening the pieces he slowly took the armor off one at a time till he got to his helmet. Looking down he wondered if he should take it off as well. The helmet meant more to him than the rest of the armor but then decided it might as well go to. As he removed the helm he kept the black mask that was underneath on so to have some semblance of comfort.

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 8:10 am
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
(When did your armor get destroyed? xD)

Likely to your surprise, it wasn't Karin who emerged from the back but the brown haired boy, Shigetoki. He glanced at the armor you'd set out with a disdainful sniff, and then looked back at you. "You've sure made yourself at home," he commented, and then waved the comment away. "Anyway, you're out of luck. She went with a patrol into the outskirts to look for useful material." He placed his hands on his hips and shook his head. "Stupid, if you ask me. It's way too dangerous out there, but she insisted." He glanced at the armor again. "If you wanna leave that here, I'll make sure she looks at it when she gets back." Brushing his hands off he turned away to look at the few wares they had on the walls and muttered under his breath, "If she comes back."

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:33 am
User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Kira looked over to the little boy from earlier, startled by the sudden entrance, was it because he was small he didnt notice at first or just put in a melachony over the helmet. In either case Kira heard the disdain in his first comment before he continued saying she was out on the outskirts trying to find supplies. Kira looked down for a moment and then back up to the little one "I see... thank you for telling me... Im sorry if I have come here to often for your liking, I know you smiths disdain people who cant look after there armor... With that said the child merely told him to leave the armor there and would let Karin know when she came back. What caught Kira's attention was the small mutter under the boy's breath. If. If was a strong word enough to cause many troubles.

Kira looked at the child and then to his broken armor before His mask face grew into a concern stare. His mind seemed to be made up as he he took his blade, He looked at his ruined armor and grabbed his battered helm. He hurried to put the helm back on before going out the door and said to the little boy, "If is a strong word... sir. I dont think I could stand having a If in my head.. I assume, you dont either" with that he left both the smithy and marketplace to where he believe the outskirts of the town was.

-Exit to outskirts-

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Koresephone
Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:23 am
    User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

tab II • LI • YA tab ► 𝙿 𝚁 𝙾 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 . 𝙽 𝙾 𝚄 𝙽
    tab tab ih - lee - yah

tab ( i ) are you insane like me tab ( ii ) been in pain like me tab ( iii ) bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me
    tab tab ( iv ) just to pour that mother ******** down the drain like me tab ( v ) would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me

A small hand pressed and Aric's armor, pushing the giant back. Stepping in to view, Iiliya stared up at the other man who had dared to interrupt her distraction. Despite being intoxicated, her golden hues were as sharp as ever; glinting in the light outside like a blade. They were a warning, and a threat. A softer look was offered to a very drunk, and very oblivious Aric before forcefully pushing him back a bit further. Only then, did her predator like glare return to the shitstain in front of her.

"Firstly-" the snake sept started, a hiss hidden under her voice like a rattlesnake rattle, "I am no one's possession. Poaching as if you had some innate claim to me, like the gods above favored you, that you'd have a chance with me when I've killed many men and women for even trying. Secondly-" In an instant, hundreds of tiny metal needles were floating about in the air around the hooligan's head and neck. They sat, suspended in the air by what seemed like some otherwordly force. Iiliya's eyes shimmered with pure rage.

"You have vastly overestimated your position in this food chain. I would think about your immediate options to extend your life expectancy beyond the next five minutes." Aric was her prey, and she'd be damned if anyone would wipe that stupid goofy grin off his face. She wouldn't be able to move her body very well, but Whisper woukd make up for that fact.

Hopefully.

( I ) L O C - Cafe tab ( II ) M O O D - guilty, reminiscent, needy
    ( III ) S T A T - Healthy ( Heart Rate ⇧⇧ ) tab ( IV ) C O M P - Aric "Mr. Inferno"

[ P r o f i l e ]

Lunar Phase ( Waning Crescent ) / Venom / D-rank / Investor Medium ( Bone ) / Mystic / Wind-Water
    Power: ♦♦ tab Agility: ♦♦ tab Intelligence: ♦♦♦♦ tab Mana: ♦♦♦♦♦
    / STM / 125 tab / MNA / 275
    Smellsight / Bloodborn / Self Sustaining / Flexible

━━━━━━━┓/ sept traits /┗━━━━━━━
          Snakelike dislocating jaw, hyperdemic fangs, snakelike tongue ( smellsight )

━━━━━━━┓/ mis'sion /┗━━━━━━━
          Mission Name
            Old Knowledge, Even Older Coffer
              - Kaileer has entrusted me with retrieving a schematic from the dungeon under the Iron city. However, since I am still fairly unaccustomed to this world, he's appointing me... babysitters. I am to join forces with them, make my way through the dungeon, and come back out alive for my potion of the reward... Appointing me babysitters, how insulting...
                - The wolf-sept halfie stinks. I like the big busted girl, she'll do well in this mission. The pink-haired one is funny. If the halfie keeps his face shut, maybe this wont be so bad.

━━━━━━━┓/ pas'sives /┗━━━━━━━
          Blighteater: Working as a trained medic and medium during the last days of Kirigakure was horrific, but nothing more so than having to treat the unfortunate victims of the Mizukage’s experiments. After a nightmarish event that brought _______ into the Echoes and exposed her to the crushing blackness of the Hell there she found that her digestion was…different. Now she has learned how to consume that Corruption in another being and digest it, much as she would food, by sucking the corruption through their eyes, mouths, or other orifices into the body, temporarily increasing her regeneration abilities by one step [1] per three [3] points of Corruption consumed. Blighteater allows her to pull out and consume two [2] points of Physical, Spiritual, or Mental Corruption per post of doing so. This causes slight discomfort or major pain, depending on the length of time it takes to suck it out.
          Mothership: Grants the ability for _____ to use her powers as a Medium to enchant up to three [3] additional items of the exact same nature and allow them all to collectively count as one [1] possessed object. There is no additional cost as long as they are the exact same. If they are not the exact same the cost is doubled for each item combined, with compounding costs.Unlike an Teaghlach Clann, those born of the Septs are born in a hybrid Phased state. Their Phasing is centralized on the concept of repressing their hybrid forms to become human-like in their appearance. This transformation is something inherently learned by an Teaghlach born of a Sept after their tenth year of life. Suppressing, or becoming, the Phased form takes two [2] Activations, unless done during a bout of Phase Madness, in which case it takes no time at all. While phased, ten [10] Stamina is kept hostage and cannot be used, or recovered, until returned to their birth state. While within their human form the Septborn will receive only half of the benefits their Phasing grants, as they are truly unable to separate themselves from the beast entirely.
          • To an animal that matches the Totem of the Septborn a member of the Sept "reads" as an "alpha". While this allows some to be cowed, or made into allies, this can also insight some animals or beasts into a frenzy.
          Kin Sense: All Bloodline members are able to supernaturally detect other members of an Teaghlach, as well as whether they are of a Sept or Clann. The range limit is five hundred [500] meters, though it only allows them to sense the presence at this range, and does not pinpoint. Personal Attributes and Disciplines may be utilized to make this more accurate at shorter distances.

━━━━━━━┓/ a'ttack ! /┗━━━━━━━
          -

Evanescently Magnificent
          Lanfaer
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:22 pm
    User Image
    _______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
    tab The giant using his own great mass to shove the boy in such a way as to offset him, followed by a bear hug, left the inebriated fellow somewhat shook. How was he to handle being manhandled by a backwoods barbarian touching him at all?! The look of stupid consternation crossed his face with blinding speed as he grew enraged at the audacity of this beast being in contact with him but absolutely uncertain of how to fix the situation as the self-same barbarian simply outgunned him in the world of muscles.
    tab Then he was released and he stumbled back, only to find a pair of highly dangerous, infuriated eyes up in his face. Partially aroused, partly terrified, he raised a hand to try and play coy, to try and speak sweet nothings to show her that he was the superior breed, that his c**k the mightier and his mannerisms the more gentlemanly, but then he froze with his arm half raised as the metal shards edged his body and hedged him in. Eyes bulging, he couldn't speak, though the others did so for him. The brutes with him grumbled and shouted for her to let him go, that he was just drunk and stupid, murder clearly wasn't going to be the answer here. In fact one said this as fiery lines crackles up his arms, and another grew chill in preparation for some level of attack if she refused. But the eyes of the male who so stupidly pressed this were only on her, and they were now a mix of fear and steely resolve, using the alcohol in him to fuel his courage in the wrong way at the wrong time.
    tab

DM post count: 15

Torture Me Softly
    Evanescently Magnificent

Lanfaer
    Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:00 pm
    User Image

tab His mind was so rightly muddled that the Stragari was much slower to act than he should have been. Although who could blame him in such a situation? The man's eyes were glued fixated on Iiliya as she took complete command over the situation. It was a heavy surprise to Aric, but not an unwelcome one by any means. For the first time since they met the dragon man felt like he was looking at her, really looking at her, not just at her body but who she was as a person. She wasn't part of his clan, she held no fire within her body, but that did not take away from her intensity. The dangerous ferocity that Aric himself had grown up coming to expect, no, to hunt for in a suitable partner. Finding it here of all places, he... he was at a loss.

Only one thing was certain in that moment. Watching Iiliya grab the man by his neck flipped a switch inside him that ignited passion that dove a desire to want to hold her, to let out his rage in a bonding of mutual animosity. Just the thought drove him crazy enough that he had to bite his lip to use the pain to steady himself. "Iiliya..." He started, gripping her shoulder. "We should leave. I have something I want... need to talk with you about." Tension was evident in his motion, however Aric left no further indication as to just what his 'something' was. An unfortunate effort made to hide his feelings, threatened to gave off the impression of his tail between his legs. Not that Aric had ever expressed interest in how he appeared to others.

Torture Me Softly
                                                          Lanfaer

________Ikeinasu ► The Iron City of Bridges

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas