Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply ________Ikeinasu ► The Iron City of Bridges
鉄 Ikeinasu :: Pine Bluffs [Crafting/Market District] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone
Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:11 am
    User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

tab II • LI • YA tab ► 𝙿 𝚁 𝙾 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 . 𝙽 𝙾 𝚄 𝙽
    tab tab ih - lee - yah

tab ( i ) are you insane like me tab ( ii ) been in pain like me tab ( iii ) bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me
    tab tab ( iv ) just to pour that mother ******** down the drain like me tab ( v ) would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me

When Aric's hand gripped at her, she looked back at him in confusion for just a moment, as if it baffled her that he'd stop her. She hesitated only a moment, as if to give the giant a moment to change his mind, before the millions of tiny needles floated away from the churl to form one solid spear on her back. Previously, Whisper had been broken down in to her pockets, but now she would have it out for these thugs to see. In a pinch, she'd be able to grab it now and use it in a moment's notice. The spear glimmered in the light, utterly smooth and sharp as a needle at each end.

Turning back to the utter garbage disguised as a man, she narrowed her eyes to glare daggers in to him. "You got lucky today, trash," She spat the insult with enough vitrol to burn a hole in something. "You ever come near me or him again, and you'll wish you hadn't. Trust me when I say I know so many ways to not kill you but make you wish I had." Her eyes glimmered, another silent threat; she used to be a doctor, and allthough she no longer knew any eisei, she knew how the body worked.

With that she turned and walked off with Aric, guiding him by the arm to a somewhat secluded spot with better lighting. Iiliya then turned to face him, and with gentle hands reached up to carefully move his head to one side, then the other to inspect his neck; her eyes still smoldering with fury and annoyance. "That ******** didn't hurt you, did he? I swear, if I ever see him again I will eviscerate him." Despite the burning fire in her eyes, it was clear she was genuinely concerned about the dragon man. Eyes still focused on examining Aric, the snake scept continued.

"What was it that you needed to talk about, Aric?"

( I ) L O C - Cafe tab ( II ) M O O D - guilty, reminiscent, needy
    ( III ) S T A T - Healthy ( Heart Rate ⇧⇧ ) tab ( IV ) C O M P - Aric "Mr. Inferno"

[ P r o f i l e ]

Lunar Phase ( Waning Crescent ) / Venom / D-rank / Investor Medium ( Bone ) / Mystic / Wind-Water
    Power: ♦♦ tab Agility: ♦♦ tab Intelligence: ♦♦♦♦ tab Mana: ♦♦♦♦♦
    / STM / 125 tab / MNA / 275
    Smellsight / Bloodborn / Self Sustaining / Flexible

━━━━━━━┓/ sept traits /┗━━━━━━━
          Snakelike dislocating jaw, hyperdemic fangs, snakelike tongue ( smellsight )

━━━━━━━┓/ mis'sion /┗━━━━━━━
          Mission Name
            Old Knowledge, Even Older Coffer
              - Kaileer has entrusted me with retrieving a schematic from the dungeon under the Iron city. However, since I am still fairly unaccustomed to this world, he's appointing me... babysitters. I am to join forces with them, make my way through the dungeon, and come back out alive for my potion of the reward... Appointing me babysitters, how insulting...
                - The wolf-sept halfie stinks. I like the big busted girl, she'll do well in this mission. The pink-haired one is funny. If the halfie keeps his face shut, maybe this wont be so bad.

━━━━━━━┓/ pas'sives /┗━━━━━━━
          Blighteater: Working as a trained medic and medium during the last days of Kirigakure was horrific, but nothing more so than having to treat the unfortunate victims of the Mizukage’s experiments. After a nightmarish event that brought _______ into the Echoes and exposed her to the crushing blackness of the Hell there she found that her digestion was…different. Now she has learned how to consume that Corruption in another being and digest it, much as she would food, by sucking the corruption through their eyes, mouths, or other orifices into the body, temporarily increasing her regeneration abilities by one step [1] per three [3] points of Corruption consumed. Blighteater allows her to pull out and consume two [2] points of Physical, Spiritual, or Mental Corruption per post of doing so. This causes slight discomfort or major pain, depending on the length of time it takes to suck it out.
          Mothership: Grants the ability for _____ to use her powers as a Medium to enchant up to three [3] additional items of the exact same nature and allow them all to collectively count as one [1] possessed object. There is no additional cost as long as they are the exact same. If they are not the exact same the cost is doubled for each item combined, with compounding costs.Unlike an Teaghlach Clann, those born of the Septs are born in a hybrid Phased state. Their Phasing is centralized on the concept of repressing their hybrid forms to become human-like in their appearance. This transformation is something inherently learned by an Teaghlach born of a Sept after their tenth year of life. Suppressing, or becoming, the Phased form takes two [2] Activations, unless done during a bout of Phase Madness, in which case it takes no time at all. While phased, ten [10] Stamina is kept hostage and cannot be used, or recovered, until returned to their birth state. While within their human form the Septborn will receive only half of the benefits their Phasing grants, as they are truly unable to separate themselves from the beast entirely.
          • To an animal that matches the Totem of the Septborn a member of the Sept "reads" as an "alpha". While this allows some to be cowed, or made into allies, this can also insight some animals or beasts into a frenzy.
          Kin Sense: All Bloodline members are able to supernaturally detect other members of an Teaghlach, as well as whether they are of a Sept or Clann. The range limit is five hundred [500] meters, though it only allows them to sense the presence at this range, and does not pinpoint. Personal Attributes and Disciplines may be utilized to make this more accurate at shorter distances.

━━━━━━━┓/ a'ttack ! /┗━━━━━━━
          -

Evanescently Magnificent
          Lanfaer
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:21 pm
    User Image

tab
                                                          The cool touch of her fingers arcing gently across his skin did his salaciousness no favors. Was it possible to truly care for someone so early after just having met them? Surely this was his boiled blood and nothing more. Still... he wanted to believe. "I'm fine, don't worry. It takes more than that to shake me. I just couldn't stand having to share your attention with anyone, even if it were only to threaten them as you did, heh." The alcohol was wearing off already, an unfortunate side effect to his advanced physiology, thst and he supposed you really couldn't find much besides the water down trash in these mountain hidden hinterlands. Not that Aric would let this fact prevent him from doing something so incredibly stupid. "You know, from the way you handled those men I'd say it's almost like you walk into that sort of danger for a living. Though I... should apologize. This was supposed to be a time to take you, the both of us, away from that. At least for a little while." Grasping the hand that played at his features, Aric cupped the tenderness between his own, calloused skin.

He needed a moment to steady himself before he found the strength to continue. "As for what I wanted to speak of... well, I just wanted to... hum. I wanted to say, or rather ask. Just what can this be?" Looking into her golden eyes drew from him a breath like a perforated air balloon. Speaking the words out loud was nerve-wracking and only made worse by the fact that he never felt he could properly express himself with them. "That was too soon. I know it was too soon I just... I don't know what I thought really. Watching you deal with those drunkards, it just made me realize how much I wanted to feel you touch me. I don't want to have to move on from you without at least telling you how I feel, no matter how selfish that may be." Tightening his grip, Aric threw himself wholly to his desires. Placing himself in front of Iiliya, the dragon-man brought himself as close as he dared while still in a public setting. Oh, how he burned to cross thst distance even more now. "Please, if I've given you any reason to doubt or if I seem unsure, it is only because it has been a very long time since I've wanted anyone in my life."

Torture Me Softly

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Koresephone
    Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
    • Rat Conqueror 500
    • Battery 500
    PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:14 am
      User Image

tab tab ih - lee - yah

tab ( i ) are you insane like me tab ( ii ) been in pain like me tab ( iii ) bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me
      tab tab ( iv ) just to pour that mother ******** down the drain like me tab ( v ) would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me

Iiliya listened intently, meeting Aric's golden stare with her own. A small chuckle was pulled from her as he mentioned that she looked like she had been fighting all her life-- if only he knew the truth of those words. If onky he knew that she had a spear in her hand from the moment she turned six, or that she had spent several decades fighting for her life in more ways than one in the Sero. She wanted to tell him, to tell him that she had been fighting all her life, and had never known any different. That confronting drunken bastards on the street was a norm for her, threatening to poke out their eyes that undressed her in broad daylight, amongst other things.

He covered her hands with his own, his warmth slowly defrosting her freezing fingers. It felt nice, this felt nice. When was the last time she had felt the kind of warmth this giant man had all but saturated her in today? She couldn't remember, it had been so very very long. Aric began to talk again, and just like that...

It was over.

Her heart slammed to a stop in her chest. Her pale skin somehow got even paler, and there was a spark of panic deep inside her. But just as she learned ages ago, she quickly shoved tge panic down. Instead, she stared up at Aric as he moved closer with fervorous words, her eyes becoming sad. He deserved more than this, he deserved more than the slew of excuses she was about to throw his way. This hurt, and she wasnt expecting that. Her body and soul craved the warmth this stupid man radiated like a sun. She didn't want to go, but it was better to end it now. End it now before she hurt him worse.

"You poor, handsome, idiot..." She mumbled, her thumb trailing across his cheek to brush against his lips; her words were an insult but there was pain behind them, amongst a many other emotions. "If only I had met you much sooner, Aric... Oh how different things could be..." While Aric had begun to sober, the cider in her system continued to tinge her thoughts, making her more truthful than she'd usually be. Without giving the Strigari more than a heartbeat to answer, Iiliya pulled his face down to hers and pressed her lips against his own.

She wanted to savor this warmth, if only for a second longer. What a selfish being she was.

( I ) L O C - Partially Secluded Alley tab ( II ) M O O D - sad, needy, scared
      ( III ) S T A T - Healthy ( Heart Rate ⇧⇧ ) tab ( IV ) C O M P - Aric "Mr. Inferno"

[ P r o f i l e ]

Lunar Phase ( Waning Crescent ) / Venom / D-rank / Investor Medium ( Bone ) / Mystic / Wind-Water

Mission Name
                - Kaileer has entrusted me with retrieving a schematic from the dungeon under the Iron city. However, since I am still fairly unaccustomed to this world, he's appointing me... babysitters. I am to join forces with them, make my way through the dungeon, and come back out alive for my potion of the reward... Appointing me babysitters, how insulting...
                  - The wolf-sept halfie stinks. I like the big busted girl, she'll do well in this mission. The pink-haired one is funny. If the halfie keeps his face shut, maybe this wont be so bad.

Blighteater: Working as a trained medic and medium during the last days of Kirigakure was horrific, but nothing more so than having to treat the unfortunate victims of the Mizukage’s experiments. After a nightmarish event that brought _______ into the Echoes and exposed her to the crushing blackness of the Hell there she found that her digestion was…different. Now she has learned how to consume that Corruption in another being and digest it, much as she would food, by sucking the corruption through their eyes, mouths, or other orifices into the body, temporarily increasing her regeneration abilities by one step [1] per three [3] points of Corruption consumed. Blighteater allows her to pull out and consume two [2] points of Physical, Spiritual, or Mental Corruption per post of doing so. This causes slight discomfort or major pain, depending on the length of time it takes to suck it out.
            Mothership: Grants the ability for _____ to use her powers as a Medium to enchant up to three [3] additional items of the exact same nature and allow them all to collectively count as one [1] possessed object. There is no additional cost as long as they are the exact same. If they are not the exact same the cost is doubled for each item combined, with compounding costs.Unlike an Teaghlach Clann, those born of the Septs are born in a hybrid Phased state. Their Phasing is centralized on the concept of repressing their hybrid forms to become human-like in their appearance. This transformation is something inherently learned by an Teaghlach born of a Sept after their tenth year of life. Suppressing, or becoming, the Phased form takes two [2] Activations, unless done during a bout of Phase Madness, in which case it takes no time at all. While phased, ten [10] Stamina is kept hostage and cannot be used, or recovered, until returned to their birth state. While within their human form the Septborn will receive only half of the benefits their Phasing grants, as they are truly unable to separate themselves from the beast entirely.
            • To an animal that matches the Totem of the Septborn a member of the Sept "reads" as an "alpha". While this allows some to be cowed, or made into allies, this can also insight some animals or beasts into a frenzy.
            Kin Sense: All Bloodline members are able to supernaturally detect other members of an Teaghlach, as well as whether they are of a Sept or Clann. The range limit is five hundred [500] meters, though it only allows them to sense the presence at this range, and does not pinpoint. Personal Attributes and Disciplines may be utilized to make this more accurate at shorter distances.

-

Evanescently Magnificent
            Quote:
            Quote:
            Quote:
            Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:53 pm
      User Image

tab
                                                            Slowly the weight of his words pressed Aric's knee down further into the dirt. It was a different kind of pain about him, physically he could handle most anything. After all, he was bred to be tough. But this was an emotional kind of pain, that kind that could only be born into existence by the throwing of oneself at another's feet. It was this uncertainty that left his soul ripe for Iiliya's insult to cull him. His head tilting to the side in regular dazed fashion as he tried to make sense of the snake woman's response. A handsome idiot? That was a strange way to compliment someone, but a compliment must it be yes? Why else would provoke such a gentle caress?

It felt like ages since he felt the touch of another, and perhaps it had. Until this moment, the Strigari had never given thought to such things. But he wanted it now, wanted to press into her the same as he pressed her hand against his cheek. By the time the kiss came, Aric had given into his greed just as much as Iiliya had. Lips melting together burned away the thin resistance the Strigari had mustered to keep him from leaping on her until that moment, and for just an instant, a sliver of his true desires slipped through.

Rapaciously leaning into the kiss, Aric snuck his hand into her brilliant raven black hair. What he wouldn't give to pull on it now. To-no, this wasn't the time to sit there dreaming about it. There would be plenty of time for that later when she wasn't right in front of him. The need for air parted his lips but kept him close enough to feel her ho breath. "I want to hold you close, skin pressed against me tightly... Keep your eyes closed, and let me go get us a room." One final embrace, his hand tracing along the curve of her waist, and then the dragon-man was gone. Hurriedly chasing after a dream he didn't even know was fleeting.

[ Exit ]

Torture Me Softly

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Koresephone
      Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
      • Rat Conqueror 500
      • Battery 500
      PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:07 pm
        User Image

tab tab ih - lee - yah

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿

Iiliya stood outside the inn, staring up at the window to the room she had left Aric in. The strigari was still sleeping, and likely still would be long after she was gone from here. She had cleaned up anything left of her presence in the room, leaving not even a stray hair. This was not her first rodeo, and she was shamelessly good at getting rid of the aftermath. A few broken pieces of furniture had been silently removed, the floor swept, the innkeep paid off. The only reminders Aric would have of her would be foggy memories, and in time he'd probably begin to doubt those too.

Hesitantly the snake sept turned her back to the inn, balling her hands in to fists. Why was this so hard? She had broken many men like Aric before without a single second thought. So why was it now that she wanted to walk back in to the inn, climb back in to bed with that addictive warmth, and fall back asleep? Was it the guilt? No, she was smart enough to know it was more than that. The young woman flashed a single look back, pained eyes much more akin to copper than gold in the early sunlight staring at the window for a second longer before Iiliya was off-- snaking her way through the growing crowd of people setting off to work.

It was time, time to set off for the swamps, time to find and confront Hesrik one last time. She needed to put an end to this festering damage inside her, so that if another Aric ever came along, it wouldn't end like this. So that the next time someone caressed her cheek, she wasn't thinking of him. So that every kiss, every intimate moment wasn't filled with the fear of being mentally and emotionally destroyed. So that she could let go of this anger and pain and rage inside her, and maybe even begin to heal.

Her heart was heavy, and her mind swirled with what-ifs. Aric would awake, confused and hurt, with no explainations. But it was better for him, because she wasn't sure if she'd have the strength to leave him and his internal sun in till it was too late. Tightening the heavy fur cloak she had taken from the inn around her, Iiliya headed out of the marketplace and towards the gates.

tab } Exeunt: to gates

( I ) L O C - Leaving Marketplace tab ( II ) M O O D - sad, guitly, regretful
        ( III ) S T A T - Healthy ( Heart Rate ⇧⇧ ) tab ( IV ) C O M P - Aric, then no one

[ P r o f i l e ]

Mission Name

-

Evanescently Magnificent
              Quote:
              Quote:
              Quote:
              Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:17 pm
        User Image

tab
                                                              Peaceful slumber had held it's gip over Aric long enough, and it took only moments before the air was filled with groggy protests, all the while his eyes remained closed to the troubles he was soon to be beset by. Even in this stupor, however, there was but one thought that his muddled mind could contrive, or perhaps not so much as a thought so much as a feeling, happiness or a desire, although both those fell painfully short of describing his emotion, to instinctively curl around what he had come to find most dear, his Iiliya. A single muscled arm came crashing over like a wave into space beside him and when it found nothing but air he felt a lurch move in his chest. She's not gone. Just... getting something to eat.

Even lying to himself as he did, couldn't save him from the blunt truth of it. Repeated and repeated over and over like a mantra, he wasn't sure what he should have been feeling, should he forgive her? should he chase? Ask her why? About what kind of person would do that to someone? To just let them go on believing what they wanted and then take a coward's way out? No, he didn't know what was right to feel, but he knew that what he did feel was anger. Anger and humiliation for falling for an act.

Aric chose to fall back into the comfort of unconsciousness.

It was almost midday when he rose again to find that he had been right, of course. At least the initial shock of it had worn off, that had been good. He needed a clear mind before he decided how to proceed. His heart was void, mind clear, it was the type of calm you felt when things usually came to their conclusion. It's why he believed himself when he found the answer to his question - What kind of person abandoned another? Someone he loved

Now, what was he going to do about? Would chasing her just make him look like a freak? Some possessive cage trying to trap her? Was how he felt right now really a complete forgiveness for what had transpired between them? He... he didn't know but... no matter what this was, no matter what this outcome was, he had to at least see her again. I'll just have to figure out the rest on the way there.

[ Exit ]

Torture Me Softly

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:16 am
        User ImageUser Image
        User Image

Just how long had the sound of banging resounded from the scrap yard? What was suppose to be a quick little project turned out to be a much greater task than anticipated, even when it was being rushed along to fit a timeline. From behind a cloth curtain closed off area at the back of the compound the sound of feminine grunting could be heard mixed with groans and gasps. If one were to take a peek behind the closed doors so to speak, they would find Liliya hard at work adding the finishing touches to her latest creations all the while sporting a rather dirty tanktop, her patent pending skirt, heavy work gloves, and safety goggles of her own design. Wrenching the last pieces together, the Iron Blooded woman stood up with an exaggerated sigh of relief and a well deserved wipe of her brow with the back of her arm, using one of the only clean spots left on her body. After taking a step or two back and performing a quick one-two stretch, Liliya would admire her work filled with pride, blood, sweat, and tear, all quite literally. Placing her left hand upon her waist, she would move the other in an upward motion with palm side facing up.

Arise, my Sword And Shield. As if willed by her command, the cockpits of the three mechanized suits burst alight with life and the sound of computerized parts began to hum in response. The three metal soldiers would raise from their kneeling positions while grabbing their gear and saluting. Practically giddy with herself, Liliya almost couldn't contain her excitement. Having the three little ones stand guard, she would take a quick bath and then get dressed in her usual garb before essentially de-summoning her creations to a pocket dimension used for storage. She was unaware of how long it had been, but seeing as she wasn't summoned by the other two, they must not have been ready yet, and if that was the case, then where were they? Well, it was just up to her to find them then, wasn't it?[exit]

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Alone tab tab ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Truthfully Happy tab tab sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Healthy, exhausted tab tab ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Scrapyard

Stats:
        ◇Rank → C
        ◇Title →
        ◇Class(s) → Tinker-Tinker
        ◇Class Discipline(s) → Artificer, Mechanic, Hacker
        ◇Chakra Pool → 450/450
        ◇Stamina Pool → 250/250
        ◇Generator Pool → 234/234

Power: ☆☆☆
        Agility: ☆☆☆
        Intelligence: ☆☆☆☆☆
        Mana: ☆☆☆☆☆

Skills:
        ◇ Systematic Repair → 5 (3 +2 Mechanic)
        ◇ Regulatory Processing → 5
        ◇ Functional Adaptation → 5 (3 +2 Artificer)
        ◇ Survival → 5
        ◇ Hazard Detection → 5
        ◇ Cartography → 3

Inventory:
        Clothing//Armor//Bags
        ◇ Normal Clothing, wearing
        ◇ White Boot - Right [Wearing] (Becomes C-rank, Scale of 10 when transformed into armor)
        ◇ Silver Boot - Left [Wearing]
        ◇ Pair of wool pants - Nice and warm [bag of holding]
        ◇ Tier 1 Rank 2 Masterwork Wolf Cloak made by Jean [Wearing]
        ◇ Backpack [bag of holding]
        ◇ Bag of Encasing/Holding → A small pouch that is bigger on the inside, and can carry up to one thousand pounds [1,000 lbs] of items.
        ◇ [1] Black Core (150chakra) (4 charges)
        ◇ [1] Black Core (empty) (4 charges)
        ◇ [2] Control Rod, left glove and right glove
        ◇ Adjustable Wrench
        ◇ Flat-headed Screwdriver
        ◇ Phillip's Screwdriver
        ◇ Pliers
        ◇ Magnifying Eyeglasses
        ◇ [10] Small Gears
        ◇ [5] Scrap Metal
        ◇ Snow Goblin → A little action figure of a Pathfinder goblin, about 1 foot tall. When activated will talk non-stop s**t for a solid 10 rounds of posts, channeling agro from enemies. This is a C - ranked Enchantment effect that can be directed at specific opponents. The action figure can, and will, move around in place to give emphasis to insults [BoH]
        ◇ Christmas Herpes → A jar full of glitter. Splatter it about, and it fills a good two hundred square feet of space. Anything trying to hide that steps on it will cause them to be absolutely covered in the stuff! And in the spirit of herpes, anyone the caster has placed a hiding technique on will also sprout it! Lasts for 20 posts. Once used up, the tears of a bitter enemy will regenerate what is lost. [BoH]
        ◇ Plastic Mistletoe → When held over two people they feel an compulsion to kiss (B - ranked Chakra Based Genjutsu). If the mistletoe is utilized as a ranged weapon it'll create a thirty foot burst from center point where it landed that'll cause the same compulsion, but C - ranked in strength. The mistletoe regrows from a random body part 6 posts later.
        ◇ Elf on a Shelf → A nine-inch tall doll that actively seeks out shelves to sit on, natural or otherwise. Once upon one its purpose is to verbally harass everything within sight, showing a keen ability to say things that are targetted enough to hurt. If placed within a sack it falls still, but the instant the sack is left alone it will expertly break out of the knots or locks placed upon it and go looking for a shelf. Can target things that are even invisible!
        ◇ Dreidel! LET IT RIP!: I am going to hell for this one, but you all can enjoy the Hanukkah joy of a BATTLE DREIDEL. This one isn't quite the... usual because it appears to have some sort of Beyblade mechanism to launch/spin it. However, once you let it rip, the dreidel grows in size and weight to four feet tall and one thousand pounds. People struck by it face D - ranked Baconless damage, making you feel like the world is a bit less bright due to lack of bacon. Speed is based on stamina spent.

Weapons
        ◇ [1] Trench Knife 30/30 Durability [bag of holding]
        ◇ Jagged Bismuth Dagger - With the design and the blade's material the weapon does one half [1/2] rank more Damage. [Sheathed in an x-shape on lower back]
        ◇ T4 w/ T5 Abilities Nightmare Scythe "Predator" 113/120 Durability [bag of holding]
        ◇ Kunai Launcher - Needs repaired, 5 Systematic Repair required; Costs X-rank stamina to use, and fits up to [10] kunai [bag of holding]
        ◇ [2] Cupid Arrows - Allows for temporary Love effect afflicted upon those struck to love others struck by another arrow. Lasts for 3 - 12 Posts [Bag of Holding]

Camping//Survival Supplies

Food//Drink Items
        ◇ [1] Tasty Peach - A treat that restores [25%] of max Chakra and Stamina when eaten. Takes [1] activation to eat. [bag of holding]
        ◇ [3] Christmas Cookies [bag of holding] Increases your chakra or stamina pool by [50] for [5] posts when eaten. [bag of holding]
        ◇ [5] Gingerbread Wonders - They're cookies, we promise! Just quote a DM if you eat one. [bag of holding]
        ◇ [2] Peppermint Candy Canes - Doubles Chakra and Stamina recovery speed for [5] posts when eaten. [bag of holding]
        ◇ Honey'd Porker → A greased teacup piggy that is NOT alive, but which sheds grease in copious amounts. Flammable. Makes an excellent lubricant. Able to produce 10 gallons of grease 100 times before exploding and becoming bacon that can only be eaten but never rots.
        ◇ [2] Tao's cookies: Delicious cookies. They can even be eaten by people with diabetes 8D ! In short, they will full restore your Chakra // Stamina per cookie. Each package contains 10 cookies, and they are one time use. They also come with a recipe!
        ◇ Candy Cane, Giant → When placed upon the ground a reindeer made of candycane material will rise to become the mount of the planter for the next 15 posts. This beast moves at three times that of a human, and can run on water, but not on lava.
        ◇ Furry Cookie (Chocolate Chip Kittens) → Eating this cookie grantrs a thick fur that reduces cold damage by E - rank, and grants a D - ranked Defense (Scale 3). This fur lasts for 5 Posts, and the cookie resets every 5 posts after. Crumbles after 50 uses.
        ◇ 12 Elejellies (Lightning)

Miscellaneous Event Rewards
        ◇ Refer to profile

Passive(s) & Technique(s) Used:
        --
        Description: --

Company:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:14 am
        User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamataa ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Coming from his apartment in snowside Kira strolled into the market district with, not a skip, but a happy trot to his step. As he moved towards the smithy he only hope that there was any smiths in to interact with shopping, he hoped for Karin but he wasn't going to extend that hope for a simple armor purchase. As he strolled into the smithy he called out, "Hello! anyone here I need to purchase some new armor!" he walked to the counter and pulled up a seat to wait for someone to attend to his order. He hoped he was more so considered a regular and not a annoyance to this shops employee's, Like the kid size person.

[Actions Taken:]

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
        Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
        • Entrepreneur 150
        • Guildmember 100
        • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Royal Taorito
        Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
        • Cool Cat 500
        • Conventioneer 300
        • Partygoer 500
        PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:46 pm
        _______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
        Karin was, unfortunately not there, although the forge still burned hot--it likely rarely went cold, given how much warmth it provided to the surrounding area. Her partner, Shigetoki, on the other hand, was present. The boy looked up from whatever he was working on as you spoke, a slight frown to his lips, although it didn't seem directed at you. However, he did perk up a bit at the mention of a purchase. "Sure, I'm sure we can scrape something together." He paused briefly, looking thoughtful. "If you were expecting Karin, she's taking a couple days off to get her strength back." Grinning then, he skirted around the desk and made his way to the racks of equipment that haphazardly decorated the room. "What are you looking for?"

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:31 pm
        User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamataa ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Yup.. people where already taking notice of his routine. Kira shook his head as the boy told him Karin needed rest, "Well im glad she's resting. As for me I need something sturdy but light. I would say leather armor but im going to be up agaisnt a powerful beast... I need something light but durable I need to move fast but also take a blow do you have any recommendations for something like that?" Kira wasnt sure there was anything like that but he went over to where the boy was showing off the armor racks

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
        Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
        • Entrepreneur 150
        • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
        Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
        • Cool Cat 500
        • Conventioneer 300
        • Partygoer 500
        PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:15 pm

[I'm sorry. V.v Just pester me each day to post and I'll try to do so.]

Looking thoughtful for a moment, Shigetoki glanced around the racks of armor--'racks' being used lightly, because the selection was fairly sparse. "Well..." he said finally, rubbing his chin, "As far as what we have, the most durable leather we have is probably studded leather armor. If you don't something a bit heavier, then there's lamellar. It's also quite a bit more expensive." He rubbed his hands together to warm them up and turned back to you. "Thoughts?"

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:29 pm
        User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamataa ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Kira looked at the lad and his recommendations of Studded Leather and Lamellar armors. Walking over to Lamellar set he saw the multiple small plates of steel and leather weaving between themselves As kira looked it over he decided on this course of action, "The Lamellar seems to fit what i might need. If you can throw in a helm with it i'll take it. How much will it be?" Kira wasn't really thinking bout price as he began to reach around his back pouch to get the sack of ryo's to use for purchase.

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
        Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
        • Entrepreneur 150
        • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
        Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
        • Cool Cat 500
        • Conventioneer 300
        • Partygoer 500
        PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:12 pm

Another thoughtful look, the boy's gaze on the armor. "Well..." he said slowly. "I'll say 600 for the armor and a leather helm. Probably the best I can do for you. If you can't pay it all right now, you can pay it off over time. Just remember if you destroy it, you still have to pay."

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:23 am
        User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamataa ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Kira looked over the lamellar armor a bit more and as the smith told him the pricing for it and a leather helm Kira caught a glance of what looked like some mis matched scale mail armor, Walking over to it he lightly brushed the armor before looking towards the smith himself, "You said I could pay in installments? Well Would this scale mail be up for offer? while I appreciate the lamellar this scaale ems.. I dont know seems like a beacon." With that said Kira began to unhook the armor from its make shift stand and began to dress it up upon himself quickly and in a slight hurry. Looking over to the young smith Kira askd, "You said a leather helm right? are there any that cover the face as well?

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
        Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
        • Entrepreneur 150
        • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
        Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
        • Cool Cat 500
        • Conventioneer 300
        • Partygoer 500
        PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:42 pm

[In the future pls don't assume what I do and don't have unless you want to DM your own posts.]

The boy watched in mild confusion, that quickly grew to major confusion as you started dressing yourself in the scale mail. "Ah..." he stuttered, reaching out slightly in a poor attempt to stop you. "Y-you...ah... You asked for light armor and the lamellar was already pushing that boundary. You know that armor is likely to slow you down, right?" He shook his head and his tone became disapproving. "Also please don't just put on my armor without asking. It's not easy to make, and you still have to pay for it if you break it." Crossing his arms, he sighed. "Anyway, if you insist on that one, it'll be 1000 for that and a helmet. I don't have anything right now that covers the face that isn't a full plate helm or a heavy kabuto."

Kirra Yamata

________Ikeinasu ► The Iron City of Bridges

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces