Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[鉄]____F r o s t w o o d____M e d i c a l____C e n t e r____[鉄]

______________A r e a ... D e s c r i p t i o n ||
____The second district from the southern entrance, right after the Market District, the Hospital District is a sprawling complex in which the houses that were originally there we scrubbed clean and repaired before they were all connected together. While perhaps not quite hospital quality yet, it will do until a proper location can be built. Still all medical supplies are stored here, and chemistry stations can be found here as well, although you must provide your own supplies to use them. A copy of all found Eiseijutsu techniques, Physician talents, and Chemistry recipes can be found here as well. Lists of the scrolls obtained can be found in the Academy. Almost all medical needs are taken care of here, from first aid to surgery, and, in the most dire of situations, there is an area set aside as a morgue before the body is buried or burned.

______________N e a r b y ... L o c a t i o n s ||
____Ikeinasu: Hallowed Path [Entrance]
____Snowside Estates [Residential District]
____Wolf's Lodge [Academy/Dojo]
____Pine Bluffs [Crafting/Shopping District]
____Grim Hall [Administrative District & Mission Board]
____Silver Wing Institute [Research Center]

______________D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
____A wooden wall surrounds the district, sharpened logs that stand about ten feet high. Guard posts look out over the wall every hundred feet or so.
____There are three ways into and out of the district. The first is a gate on the north and south ends on the main road to allow carts and other vehicles through. Foot traffic is discouraged. Likewise, connecting all of the districts is a series of bridges overlooking the road, and several zip-lines, though it only goes one direction for the moment: down.

______________K n o w n R e s o u r c e s ||
____ None.

______________R u l e s ||
____Follow the laws as set forth by the claim holder. They can be found in the Administrative District.
____All borrowed scrolls must be returned upon completion of using them. Failure to return scrolls is considered theft and punishable. Likewise, copies made without permission is considered theft and punishable.

______________C l a i m i n g ||
____Claim Holder || Musunde Hiraite [Tenshuyami]
________Sub-Claim Holders ||
________ • Kaileer Cein'lys [Royal Taorito]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:32 am
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
Upon arrival at the Hospital District, you were shuffled inside and placed on a bed, one of surprising comfort despite the lack of resources to make such a bed. A fire was started in a nearby hearth. "You alright, Miyamoto?" the short boy said softly to the taller black-haired boy.

The latter nodded, placing a hand against his head. "It wasn't bad, just always a shock, y'know?" He shook his head as if to clear it. "Anyway, I'll take over from here, Eito. Go rest." The smaller boy complied without complaint and headed out of the room. Meanwhile the remaining boy--'Miyamoto'--turned back to you and checked over vitals once more.

[Feel free to wake up whenever.]

Kirra Yamata

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:16 pm
User Image

㊌ ☾ ☾ ☾ Kira Yamata ☽ ☽ ☽ ㊌

As Kira was dragged into the hospital by the four people he had a slight dream about his homeland and the people who resided within it. A sense of warmth and rejuvenation came upon kira as he was left in his stupor and carried off to who knows where in his unconscious mind. It wasn't until movement finally stopped that his immediate senses kicked in Starting with Kira's eyes opening up slowly to view a tall boy with black hair. Kira's eyes immediately went wide as he soon jumped up from his bed and grabbed the nearest improvised weapon next to him. Instinct kicked in before sense in this case as he was in a unknown room with a unknown person without his usually equipment.. wait equipment. Wasnt he in a blacksmithy talking to a taller girl and a boy a moment ago?

"w-Where am I?" Kira managed to squeeze out in a haze of confusion

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:46 pm
User Image_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
The young man, no more than perhaps fourteen, scrambled back the instant you jumped up, holding up his hands in fear. Still, he somehow managed to keep a calm demeanor. "You're alright. This is the Hospital District in Ikeinasu. I'm not going to hurt you," he said softly, standing straight. He gestured to a small table beside the bed, upon which was a tray with cup and a bowl of what looked like steaming broth. "You might want to drink some water." He waited a moment to see if you would relax or stay on the defensive before continuing. "You passed out while talking to one of the blacksmiths. But..." His blue gaze moved to your bandaged arm. "Outside of a wound on your arm, we couldn't find any injuries. Are... you feeling alright?"

Kirra Yamata

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:35 am
User Image

Kira looked around his surroundings and sighed dropping his 'weapon' and walked over to the bed and sat down, "my apologies... being taught for battle leaves one very... jumpy" Kira looked over at the water and took a glass ful and jugged it down before exhaling and looked at the 'doctor' "The injury was caused by some goblin like creature you can asked the general store clerk i sold the body to him said he could get some ichor from the mask he had on. had to sell the remains of my old armor which, again the clerk can collaborate. Other than that I dont know what I feel... I know i collapse in a forging area than im here.. seems waking up in strange places is happening alot lately" kira finished off as he looked at the doctor with more scutiny and then raised a brow, "Little young to be a trained doc arn't you?... i've noticed that people dont seemed to be well aged around these parts did the crystals reverse peoples age or something? they some form of youth fountains?

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:27 am
"Ah." The young man looked thoughtful for a moment. "I forget sometimes that not everyone is aware of the world's situation." He gestured toward the bed. "You may want to sit. It can be a little overwhelming." Taking a deep breath to gather his thoughts, he considered the best way to explain everything he needed to before speaking again regardless of whether or not you chose to sit down. "There was a curse, a 'plague', as people called it, that spread throughout the world, entrapping every human being in indestructible crystal. It was something that happened slowly at first, through several generations before out of nowhere it accelerated. It targeted children first, but anyone over the age of sixteen who was trapped was killed, and if their crystals were touched, they turned to dust. This was followed by wars among people, in which the whole world was altered, and technological advances the likes we've yet to understand to be created. People found ways to reverse their age in order to 'survive' the curse. Of course, we had no way of knowing if there was even any surviving it. Just a faint hope." He paused briefly to let you absorb this before continuing. "Several centuries later, the remaining children who were trapped in the crystal finally began breaking free. That was three months ago. Since then, we've been gathering together here to escape from all of the monsters that seem to have taken over the living world."

Finished with the brief story, the young doctor rubbed his arms and made his way over to the small fireplace against one of the walls. Taking hold of a metal rod that sat beside it, he poked at the logs within to help stir the flames and warm the room up again.

Kirra Yamata

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:39 am
User Image

Kira looked on as the story was told about the plague that swept the land and how it affect ll those of lesser ages. Kira looked at his own hand and began to shake a little, "Thats... something... Well at least that takes care of that one b*****d then. If what you say is true then he probably died a long time ago even with his heart jutsu" Kira swept his hair back softly before laying down on the cot or bed provided not really effected by the cold weather in the room. A lot to process in one town visit to be sure as he looked over and asked, "So in a world full of kids who do you turn to? Are hormones are shot through the roof, we make bad decisions left and right, we don't have the experience of our former elders, and we dont have those elders to draw experience from. and all books pertaining to those knowledge im guessing are mostly destroyed as well if im correct am I right?" Kira said just rambling on until he asked the last question as joke he laughed slightly covering his eyes as if it was a bad dream

"This worlds gone to s**t and we barely know how to fend for ourselves

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:02 am
The young man turned back to look at you, scowling slightly. "You're wrong," he said simply. "Many of us still have memories of our past lives, which has helped us build all of this." He gestured at the building around the two of you. "It's not much now, but we're always improving. And we're surviving, thanks to combined knowledge and the strong leaders that we have. While yes, it would be nice to have someone older who could take over while we sort ourselves out, the grand majority of us were adults before we wound up here, and we have the experience we need to get by, even if we don't have any of the strength or abilities we once had." His gaze lowered, and he placed a hand against his chest. "However, this world is also unforgiving. People are going to die regardless of what we do. Because of that, there's no room for negativity and pessimism. If we let ourselves fall into that hole, then the human race will never survive to see an end to this chaos."

After a moment, his gaze returned to you. "If defending yourself is a concern, once you've recovered here, visit our academy. All of the scrolls we've gathered can be found there, and we've even got some instructors to help with learning both basics and advanced techniques. It's open to the public, so long as you return any scrolls you borrow." Taking a step back, the young man turned to head toward the door. However, he paused at the entrance, placing a hand against the door frame. "I don't know your past, or the hardships you may have gone through," he said softly without looking back. "And even then, I'm not one to judge because we all experience things differently. But we've been given a second chance at life. Have a little faith that we can make it. Even that little bit can go a long way if everyone believes." That said, he stepped out of the room, closing the door gently behind him.

Kirra Yamata

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:16 am
User Image

Kira looked towards the door that the doctor had stood to listen to him and his speech on progression and that even in the dark there was a light. When he left and the door was closed Kira merely scoffed and whispered to himself, "Ridiculous..." Kira turned in the bed and looked toward the wall for a moment before his head started to turn in his thoughts. The reasons that in the past they were geniun, the lower cast of shinobi, was so that they could learn from the upper echelon. Gain experience, learn from the elders, fight, win! that was how his entire existence was made out there was no room for anything else no room for hope or optimism just progress. Now the elders were gone, the echelons were gone, and the only man he wanted to kill was probably dead as well from what that doctor said.

Kira sighed as he took the time to recover for the next three days drinking and eating whatever was provided before raising himself out of the room and cracking his bones for relief. He started to make his way out of the hospital back into the general market to see if the blacksmith had made progress on his armor and... wait where was his sword!?!? after all this time he had never even thought about his sword and where it went the nurses near him looked at him curiously before he looked at them in a panicked rage, "YOU! where is the doctor who was taking care of me! I need to see him" Kira air and tone was now like that of a frightened animal his eyes jumping from place to place within the hall

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:28 pm
[Having an injury that was already healed, they would have kicked your character out after he rested up a bit, so it's the next day at most, not three days later. Please be careful when assuming passage of time.]

The 'nurses' you drew the attention of moved away in caution at the sudden panic their patient was displaying. One of them, a short female with brown hair and eyes, held up her hands in an effort to calm you. "You must mean Garyuu. Calm down, please, and I'll find him for you." Without waiting for a response, she hurried off, leaving the other two--another female and a male--watching you warily.

She was gone for maybe five minutes--during which time you were free to do as you desired--before returning with the familiar tall youth from the day before. His blue eyes were widened slightly in panic, but otherwise he kept a cool demeanor. The alarm vanished and he instead frowned when he realized there was no injury-related emergency. "I thought someone had gotten attacked or something," he commented offhandedly to the girl that had summoned him. His gaze turned back to you. "What do you need, sir?" he asked, no tone of annoyance despite the disappointment he expressed.

Kirra Yamata

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:41 am
User Image

Where.Is.My.Sword." Kira stated clearly at the doctor a gaze of bloodlust in his own eyes and tone, "Obviously it was on me when I came in. I get up strt walking around and only now notice its not on my side WHERE is it" A slight bit of panic was now creeping in his chakra getting slightly agitated as his eyes now seemed to stream with black energy making his eyes like little orbs of the void. As he stepped closer to the doctor in a frantic state his steps haphazard his breath somewhat visible due to the weather, the bandaged arm starting to rip apart and exposed his wounds to the open air.

[sorry xP i'll be mindful next time]
Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:28 am
[Again, your character's wound was healed before you even got to the hospital. They just wrapped it because it would be tender.]

"Obviously, you were unconscious when you got here, so how would you even know?" the young doctor remarked, his annoyance leaking through. His gaze turned away from you to show that he wasn't intimidated. "Damn, a solid majority of people coming through lately are psychopaths. Kinda makes me wish I'd focused on psychology instead." The girl his attention was on nodded her head, though her gaze remained on you. After a moment, though, he looked back at you, raising a hand to his chest. "If you want our cooperation then you're going to have to calm down. Hell if I know where your sword is. It's probably back at the forge, where you collapsed." Blue eyes watched you carefully, as if waiting for you to pose some sort of threat. "I'm sure Karin is taking good care of it."

Kirra Yamata

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:47 am
User Image

Kira looked at the doctor and met him face to face his nose inches from his and with the chakra in his eyes still oozing out he growled out, "She better... It's had to replace a heirloom" With that Kira, not evening bothering with any warm clothing, stormed off to the forges to track down his sword. -exit to general market-

[this is not my best week tbh T.T]
Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:45 pm
User Image

S I X T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R
K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I dig 'til my shovel tells a secret, swear to the earth that I will keep it, brush off the dirt, and let my change of heart occur.
C - R A N K O A T H K E E P E R - S O L D I E R H A K E M O T O

Fault lines tremble underneath my glass house, but I put it out of my mind...

[Location:] Hospital.

I followed after the others as quickly as the extra weight would allow, careful not to touch any of the girl's corrupted flesh in case contact caused it to spread. The ruthless nature of the pair that attacked her had me feeling ill. I didn't know anything about them or this girl but I couldn't just let her die until I knew whether or not she could be saved. Especially not with how few people there were left in the world, but even if that wasn't the case I would had done everything I could to save her. And the fact that someone else didn't value life like that left a bad taste behind. I wasn't sure I could trust them at all on missions if blood lust was all they were interested in. Regardless, I'd have eyes on them as soon as I had the opportunity to inform my guards.

I was met in the lobby area by a couple of medics who carefully took my charge from me. "Just...send a report my way once you know what's going to happen," I said softly. The female of the two nodded and they disappeared behind a door. I stared after for a moment, feeling a weird mix of worry and uncertainty. If she woke up and lost control again, this could be putting people in danger. But at the same time, I had to at least try to trust other people to take care of themselves. Taking a step back, I turned away and headed back out.

Speaking of wolves, there was one that was threatening travelers on the road to the south that no one had picked up yet. I'd been avoiding going out of town for Fiorzia's sake, but staying cooped up was slowly driving me crazy.

[Exit]

...long enough to call it 'courage' to live without a lifeline.

Counter | 53 / 200

Active Effects:
• Agility [5]: [.5] rank increase to physical speed.
• Power [5]: [.5] rank increase to physical strength.

Current Stats:
• Physical| Strength: +0.5 x Speed: +0.5
• Spiritual| Strength: 0.0 x Speed: 0.0
• Power [6] || Agility [6] || Intelligence [3] || Chakra [1]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
• None.

Items of Note:
• Zephyr [Katana]

Lanfaer

tab .CHAKRA : 310 / 310 .STAMINA : 585 / 585 .TRANCE : 15 / 15
                                          tab .EXP : 7600 .RYO : 両400 .HEALTH : Good .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:03 pm
User Image

S I X T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R
K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I dig 'til my shovel tells a secret, swear to the earth that I will keep it, brush off the dirt, and let my change of heart occur.
C - R A N K O A T H K E E P E R - S O L D I E R H A K E M O T O

Fault lines tremble underneath my glass house, but I put it out of my mind...

[Location:] Hospital

The b*****d's last words repeats themselves in my head and just agitated me more. What did he know? Nothing apparently. He had misunderstood my words. I shouldn't have been so annoyed by it but I couldn't stop the bubbling anger. I blamed my exhaustion, and the pain caused my joints, but it didn't stop the fact that I wanted to deck him.

I made my way back to the hospital district, since everything was calming down and the exhaustion was really starting to set in. Before I could go somewhere to get some sleep, I needed to make Fiorzia happy. Which meant getting myself looked over by one of the medics. I believed I was fine, but the Sylph would never let me hear the end of it if I didn't respect her request. Sliding open the front door, I looked up at the person sitting at the front desk. One of the younger villagers, pale with blonde hair and green eyes. He looked confused at first but then stood up quickly as I stepped inside. "Oh, Kaileer-sama! Do you need something?"

I glanced at Fiorzia and then back at the kid. I couldn't recall his name off-hand, which made me feel a bit bad. "I just got back from a mission, and got a bit beat up. Just wanted to make sure there was nothing serious."

"Alright. Follow me."

A small while later had me sitting on a bed with the lead medic checking me over. I'd told him he didn't need to go out of his way but the heavy set boy insisted on it. At least that meant I'd be done sooner. Evaluation was bruising across the torso as well as cuts and scrapes from the debris, but nothing too severe. Not as bad as the bruised ribs I'd only barely recovered from.

Checking my arms, I hadn't really thought about it but I kept one of my bracers one. Just the one though. "Can you take that off?" the kid, Eito, asked, moving to help.

Instinctively, I pulled my arm away. Strangely, the anger that had started fading came back full force, and I grew defensive. "It's fine. There's nothing wrong that arm."

Eito backed off, raising his hands and finished treating my other wounds. Which burned but was bearable. Then, providing some medicine for pain, I was released to go home. I redressed and headed out with a quick "Thanks", eager to find my bed as soon as I could. I was irritable and I didn't like the impression it was leaving with people.

...long enough to call it 'courage' to live without a lifeline.

Counter | 65 / 200

Active Effects:
• Agility [5]: [.5] rank increase to physical speed. [-5] Stamina to Simple and unnamed physical attacks.
• Power [5]: [.5] rank increase to physical strength.
• Master of Lightning: [1] rank increase to spiritual strength of Raiton techniques.
• Old Injuries: [.5] rank decrease to physical speed. [6/20]

Current Stats:
• Physical| Strength: +0.5 x Speed: +0.0
• Spiritual| Strength: 0.0 x Speed: 0.0
• Power [6] || Agility [6] || Intelligence [3] || Chakra [1]
• Defense - D

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
• Get some sleep.

Items of Note:
• Zephyr [Katana]

tab .CHAKRA : 310 / 310 .STAMINA : 555 / 585 [+15] .TRANCE : 15 / 15
                                          tab .EXP : 8400 .RYO : 両400 .HEALTH : Good .INJURIES : Cuts and bruises, treated [1/5] .STATUS : None

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

________Ikeinasu ► The Iron City of Bridges

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces