Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 9:19 am
User Image
When he'd warned her it would be a lot to take in, Eito hadn't been kidding. As Meissa followed his directions onto a bridge leading toward the administrative district, she realized just how the city was laid out. The howl of the wind and the open air in most directions was enough to convince her that she wasn't in some cave somewhere.

She pulled her blindfold down so she could get a proper look at the city. After her eyes adjusted, she realized that what she had assumed was a contiguous city was actually a few different clusters of buildings on the side of a mountain, all walled off with only bridges to connect them. It was a layout she hadn't seen before. It reminded her a bit of the Cloud, but lacked all of the geographic and architectural features she was familiar with. The people looked like none she'd seen, too, but she didn't look too closely; there were some peculiarities about their appearances that she didn't feel like dealing with at the moment.

A thought struck her: she should verify her appearance. She decided that, before reaching her destination, figuring out what she looked like came first. She kneaded some Chakra and confirmed that a jewel appeared in her palm at the same time. She tried to use it to inspect her appearance, but its curved surface wasn't very well suited to the task. She sighed, pocketed it, and strolled onward.

--- Exit to Administrative District ---

Current Goal: Heading to the administrative district of Ikeinasu.
tab Side Goal: Information gathering.

Mana: 150/150
Stamina: 50/50
Experience: 100
Money: 0

Beads of the Overflowing Chain (4/20):
  1. 50/50
  2. 50/50
  3. 50/50
  4. 50/50

Inventory:
  • Clothing: Reinforced Clothing (D-Rank, Scale 5/5), Weather Clothing (includes a white cloak)
  • Weaponry: Senbon x30 (in a bundle on her belt, below her backpack)
  • Backpack:
    • Skinning knife
    • Oiled Waterskin
    • Blanket
    • Journal x2
    • Pen x2
    • Mess kit
    • Sewing needle

• Bedroll (tied to the bottom of the backpack, blocking sight of the senbon from behind)

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 6:23 pm
User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Holding the bleeding Karin in his arms Kira rushed towards the Frostwood Center. His hands dripped slightly from the blood that managed to trickle down from Karin's gash on her arm. He didn't look towards her the entire time she was on his back, his focus was clear cut: The Hospital. Kira quickly entered the building and try to find the closest seat to the counter as possible. Backing up to the seat he put Karin down slowly so as not to agitate her wound any further. The moment she was seated Kira rushed the front desk and said quickly,

"We have two wounded, She needs help with a deep gash on her upper arm. There is a man coming in with burns across his body. They where attacked by Yokai, a troop fo blasted goblins and a big red one with a well kepted sword... If you have someone to spare i need them to go to grim hall and tell Kaileer about this incident. I would do it myself but I dont want to leave her side" With that Kira quickly hurried himself over to Karin's side and knelt next to her. He took his helmet and mask black mask off. his scars and new chin strap goatee, the red hair there brighter and fuller of color than his head which had dull, greyish hairs within. Kira looked at Karin with a soft smile as he said, "I'm... glad you are alright Karin. The other two should be here in no time." Kira's smile soon faded and he put his mask back on as he looked to her in a more serious expression, "Karin I have to ask.. The thing in the background, the roar we heard when we left. Can it follow us back here to the village? Do we need to prepare ourselves?"

[Actions Taken:]

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 3:08 pm
User Image_______________The Narrator Whispers...||
Not having had the chance to walk far from the door before you rushed in, the head medic, Eito, stood in the lobby, looking slightly confused, and then worried as the two scouts came in after. Everyone was worse for wear. Karin with a gash on her arm and some various bruises, and one of the scouts who, as you said, was quite heavily burned, were the worst. He sighed lightly but then his demeanor switched to work mode. "Kaede, Garyuu," he called down a hallway, and then made his way over to you and Karin to better investigate what was going on.

Not a moment later, the tall, thin boy who had helped you before, and a fairly short girl hurried to the two scouts to aid them. Eito's gaze settled on the pair briefly before turning back to you, speaking before Karin had a chance to answer you. "A yokai attack? This close to town?"

Karin shook her head. "I went with a scouting party into the city in hopes of finding some useful materials. Instead we were found by a patrol. One... one of the scouts didn't make it, but there are probably yokai swarming the area now." Her gaze fell away. "I know it was reckless."

Eito shook his head and knelt beside her, prying her hand away from the wound so he could take a look. "That's not for me to say. We can't hope to survive cooped up in this town forever." After examining it momentarily, he placed a glowing hand over it.

She winced at the pressure but turned her attention back to you. "The roar was from a stronger yokai, that's for sure. But I couldn't say what exactly. I hope that boy will be okay."

"Boy?" Eito asked, glancing at you.

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:49 pm
User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Kira looked on as the Kid from his previous visit walked over to him and Karin for her to be looked at. When he questioned how close to town the yokai sounded Kira slapped his forehead in idiocy, forgetting to say how far the yokai where was a bit stupid for him to leave out. As Karin told the Dr about a scout that didn't make it Kira recalled the charred body that was left behind. Kira's eyes widened and then looked down letting his red and silver hair shadowing his face slightly to hide his shock. Kira now felt horrible not being able to pick up the deceased scouts body for burial. He could only hope that the animals dont feast on it right away and that the colder elevation would keep the body preserved for when a party could be formed to retrieve it.

As Karin talked about the little boy Kira's attention was brought back into focus and was questioned by the good teen Dr. Yes the boy... he wore a hood and seemed a little younger than us but something seemed.. off. I mean for one he had tanned skin, like a good tan. he also had blonde hair from what little i saw... Kira's thoughts turned to the boy and flashbacks to him as he explained the description to Dr. Teen. He soon turned to Karin and with softness in hsi eyes said,

I think he'll be fine Karin he may have been small but you saw how he took down that yokai right? It took me using a large portion of my mana just to hurt him so if the boy was able to kill it with one strike well... all i can say is that i'd rather be his friend than enemy" Still Kira stared at the floor with a over thinking mind as his thoughts turned to what kind of kid, even in this world, was able to defeat such a yokai.

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 6:56 pm
['Small' xD He was like 6'1"]

Eito listened quietly as you spoke, and then turned to Karin as she continued. "Every yokai has something on them that anchors their physical form to this world. I think the boy broke whatever the Amanojaku's anchor was, although that hit looked fatal, too..." She shook her head, grimacing slightly. "But yeah, I'm sure he's fine."

Raising an eyebrow, Eito looked back at his hands. "Sounds like the lot of you were lucky then," he commented, and then fell quiet to focus on finishing his job.

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 8:51 pm
User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

As Karin told him about how yokai's had a physical anchor to the world Kira thought back to when he split apart a goblins mask or the waters dogs mask. His thoughts now turned to how he would combat such beings in the future, they where however side swiped as the dr teen told them they where lucky. Kira looked down to the floor before looking back up again as he responded

"Luck indeed.. Listen, Doctor. I tried saying this when i brought her in but can you have someone, anyone deliver the news to Kaileer? I dont want to leave until Karin her team are healed, yeah know?" With that Kira just kneel there next to Eito and Karin for however long the process needed to take.

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:56 pm
The young doctor sighed lightly without taking his eyes off his work. "Yes. I heard you." He glanced toward the pair of surviving scouts, who were being taken to another room, visibly shaken, and continued. "I was waiting for more information before I sent word."

Karin likewise scowled slightly. "I'm fine, and my injury wasn't even that bad." She pouted and looked away. "I just need some rest so I can get back to work."

Eito smirked slightly and pulled his hands back. "There, not even a scar. Try to leave the material hunting to the hunters, yeah?"

She shook her head. "We're short-handed, and I can't do my work without materials. Someone needs to brave the city eventually. We can't hide under our metaphorical rock forever." She sighed then. "But fine, I'll just have to remind anyone headed that way to keep an eye open for anything useful."

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:03 pm
User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Kira looked to Karin for a moment as she pouted about her wound and couldn't help but turn away a moment to smirk in his mask. not even a day ago he was practically saying the same thing. However when Karin mentioned the bit about material's for herself his attention went back to her. with a soft blink his eyes turned to the floor. The gravity of the situation of this small village was now apparent even more then when they went together to the tavern. Supplies, materials, territory. These things are not limitless as before, when the world was a much more plentiful and fuller place. Now with fewer numbers the supply and demand has risen to extreme and dangerous levels.

Slowly Kira stood up and offered a hand to Karin, "Karin. You weren't wrong in trying to find supplies for the village, but we can't lose a excellent craftsman like yourself. Leave it to me and people like me to gather the supplies for you. I promise I won't let you down..." with that Kira's hand still extended to lift her up to her own feet, "Don't worry about your party either, i'll stay back and watch them. I still got to inform Kaileer after all and i dont want to move about till he shows up" /b]A small smile lingered under his mask that was barely able to notice with the material it had.

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:34 pm
Eito blinked in slight confused. "I don't think he'll come here himself. My report should be enough." He stood up. "Speaking of which, I should get to that.," he said thoughtfully, and then wandered off.

Karin smiled sheepishly. "I think you think I'm a much better crafter than I am. All of this is still relatively new to me." She took the offered hand and pulled herself gingerly to her feet. "Thanks for your help, Kira. I'm gonna go home and get some rest." She started toward the door, and then paused. "And... don't do anything reckless, okay? The materials I want aren't worth your life."

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:07 pm
User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

As he helped Karin up his smile grew a little wider as she thanked him for his assistance .Kira merely shook his head as if to convey, 'it was no problem'. He saw the sheepish smile she gave when Kira complimented on her crafting skills, he chalked it up to modesty for her own work. With that Kira turned to talk to the doctor but he seemed to have gone off before Kira could catch him, probably to process that report. Kira turned back to see Karin leaving as well before she advised Kira that the materials she needed weren't worth his own life. For once in a long while, even being here in the village of bridges and more so than the village of mist, did he feel like someone cared for him.

Nodding softly he quietly told her, "Do not worry... I will not endanger myself and have you worry over me. I still gotta pay you back remember?" as he started to walk towards the exit with her he said, "I better go and inform kaileer himself, I know he would want to listen about the intelligent one we faced, and the hooded one that killed it. Take care Karin I will be with you in a couple days. I placed a order for new armor and you'll get the commission for it when i got my finances in check. I hope you recover quick and well" with that Kira walked past her and started his way to the Grim Hall. -Exit to administration sector-

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Ergo War

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:57 pm
User Image
Meissa and her small fleet of horses came to a stop on one side of the hospital, where she attempted to flag down someone who could help. She was tempted to reclaim her cloak, but as cold as she was, she didn't much want to do that until Servus was in someone else's custody.

"Excuse me!" she called toward the nearest official-looking person. "I have someone here who needs treatment! Is there someone versed in treating corruption?"

Things weren't over yet, she knew, but the thought of being away from the stench of corruption oozing out of Servus made her eager to get this transaction done with. Nok, now away from the distractions of the marketplace, had again gotten uneasy with the situation. She understood well.

Current Goal: Offloading a sleepy boy.

Mana: 350/350
Stamina: 150/150
Experience: 3000
Money: 500

Beads of the Overflowing Chain (Max. 25):
  1. 50/100 (Embedded: Nok)
  2. 50/100 (Embedded: Meissa's hoat)
  3. 50/100 (Embedded: Kira's hoat)
  4. 50/100 (Embedded: Kaileer's hoat)
  5. 50/100 (Embedded: Zuu's hoat)
  6. 100/100 (Embedded: Meissa's cloak)
  7. 100/100
  8. 100/100
  9. 100/100
  10. 100/100
  11. 100/100
  12. 50/100
  13. 50/100
  14. 50/100
  15. 50/100
  16. 50/100
  17. 50/100
  18. 50/100
  19. 50/100
  20. 50/100
  21. 50/100
  22. 50/100
  23. 50/100
  24. 50/100
  25. 50/100

Inventory:
  • Clothing: Reinforced Clothing (D-Rank, Scale 5/5), Weather Clothing (includes a white cloak)
  • Weaponry: Senbon x30 (in a bundle on her belt, below her backpack)
  • Backpack:
    • Skinning knife
    • Oiled Waterskin
    • Blanket
    • Journal x2
    • Pen x2
    • Mess kit
    • Sewing needle

• Bedroll (tied to the bottom of the backpack, blocking sight of the senbon from behind)

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:33 am
User Image
--- Interaction ended due to timeskip. Meissa moving to Market District. ---

Ergo War

Enduring Guildsman

________Ikeinasu ► The Iron City of Bridges

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash