Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[鉄]____S i l v e r____W i n g____I n s t i t u t e____[鉄]

______________A r e a ... D e s c r i p t i o n ||
____With everything new to discover in an unfamiliar world, there is a lot of research that needs to be done in order to survive. This series of buildings, which includes a newly built greenhouse, is an area for most to refine their skills as well as help figure out vital information for the hub as a whole. From mechanical inventions to deciphering ancient texts to genetically modifying plants, there is plenty of space for just about anyone to perform their experiments. Just be sure to clean up after yourself.

______________N e a r b y ... L o c a t i o n s ||
____Ikeinasu: Hallowed Path [Entrance]
____Snowside Estates [Residential District]
____Wolf's Lodge [Academy/Dojo]
____Pine Bluffs [Crafting/Market District]
____Grim Hall [Administrative District & Mission Board]
____Frostwood Medical Center [Hospital]

______________D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
____A wooden wall surrounds the district, sharpened logs that stand about ten feet high. Guard posts look out over the wall every hundred feet or so.
____There are three ways into and out of the district. The first is a gate on the north and south ends on the main road to allow carts and other vehicles through. Foot traffic is discouraged. Likewise, connecting all of the districts is a series of bridges overlooking the road, and several zip-lines, though it only goes one direction for the moment: down.

______________K n o w n R e s o u r c e s ||
____ None.

______________R u l e s ||
____Follow the laws as set forth by the claim holder. They can be found in the Administrative District.
____ • Clean up after yourself. Destruction of public property is not tolerated. If a technique is too large to release in the area, either exit the town and find a safe location, or do not release the technique. It can be learned without activating it.

______________C l a i m i n g ||
____Claim Holder || Musunde Hiraite [Tenshuyami]
________Sub-Claim Holders ||
________ • Kaileer Cein'lys [Royal Taorito]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:04 pm
User Image

㊌ ☾ ☾ ☾ Kira Yamata ☽ ☽ ☽ ㊌

From the hospital and shopping district, to the grim hall and the training academy. now Kira stood in a little district where his first job laid upon, a herbalist needing researchers to help 'identify' some herbs. Kira wasn't that great at herbology so that best course for him would be to act as the man's testing ground. Kira walked over trying to find the man's house trying to get this done as quickly as possible so he could possibly buy a bow for him to do his other job, a hide request because the regular hunter couldnt work or something like that. Finally after a hour or two Kira knocked on the door of one, Zhi Ruo Shen and exclaimed, "Hello! I came about the job posting, I heard you needed test subjects?" Kira said the last bit with grimace as he knew that such things could end badly

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:20 pm
User Image_______________Calling All Herbalists...||

Likely much much to your surprise, it was a small girl who answered the door after a couple of minutes, holding what looked like a cup of tea maybe? Her blonde hair was a mess, and dark circles under her eyes suggested she hadn't slept in a while, or at least not well. She couldn't have been more than eleven. Her blue gaze looked you over, scrutinizing you closely as if trying to decide something, but after a moment she shrugged to herself and turned away, shuffling further into room. "You can come in. Have a seat on the couch."

The 'couch' she was referring to, should you follow her in, could barely be called such. Springs stuck out of various holes and the stuffing inside of it had all but turned black with age. But it seemed weirdly clean regardless. Pretty much all of the furniture in the room was in poor condition, although that was fairly normal in a society that had very little furniture to begin with. That aside, journals and ancient texts were scattered about, having been haphazardly discarded at random, and plants filled the space anywhere the sunlight could reach them, giving the room a humid but fresh feel. And, as usual, a fire was lit in the brick fireplace to one side of the room.

The small girl set her tea on a table and moved away to inspect some of the plants without another word.

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:26 pm
User Image

As he entered the area Kira took note of the unlikely alchemist and sat on the 'couch'. As he stared at her and her cup of tea Kira asked, "as I said I'm here about that job posting you had at grim hall. what plants do you need to experiment on live human hosts? its about as much as im good for at the present moment" Kira would slowly take off his helmet and his sword and laid it down to the side as he tried to lay down and relax, though the springs poking out made it difficult to do so.

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:31 pm

The girl turned to look at you as you spoke, scowling slightly as you finished. "I was hoping for someone with a little more knowledge of botany, but I guess anyone can test a plant." Facing her plants once more, she finally settled on a few and took some samples she'd collected ahead of time for testing. Each was wrapped in a different cloth and labeled, and she laid each in turn on the table. Three different plants to start with, and different parts of each plant available: roots, leaves, flowers, etc. "Alright, I need you to listen closely because testing these could go bad fast if you aren't careful. Step one: Smell each part. If it has an unpleasant odor, don't do anything else with it. It's probably not safe." She flipped arm over, exposing the underside. "Step two: Place parts of the plant evenly from your inner elbow to your wrist, and leave it there for several minutes. If there's any burning, numbing, itching, or a rash, put that part aside and leave it."

She paused a moment to fetch her tea and take a drink before continuing. "Step three: place a part of a plant against your lips for a few seconds. If there's no reaction--burning, etc--after fifteen minutes, you move on to step four: take a small bite, chew it, and hold it in your mouth for fifteen more minutes. If it tastes bitter or soapy, spit it out." Here she grinned slyly, musing about something she kept to herself. "Then the fun part. If there's no reaction in your mouth, then swallow, and, well, we'll just have to wait and see what happens." She clapped her hands together. "Any questions? If not, feel free to get started. If you discover anything, let me know so I can write it down."

[We're going to do [1] plant per post. I'll give you the first one in the quote in the spoiler below.]

Kirra Yamata
"Midnight Spine"
Parts: Roots, branches, spines, and leaves
Appearance: Plant is very dark blue in color; looks like a small tree/bush with spines on the branches. Leaves are green tipped with blue, thick and fuzzy, long and thin width-wise, grow symmetrically along stem--like a fern. Dark blue, spindly roots.
Texture: Fuzzy and leathery; branches have sharp spines
Smell: Earthy smell, like potatoes
Taste: Very bitter and acidic; fibrous material inside of leaves is sweet.
Reactions: Spines cause slight burning sensation when smelled, but rest of plant is safe. Spines cause itchiness from touch. Ingestion of most of plant can cause upset stomach and diarrhea. Fibrous material inside of leaves is safe to ingest but provides little nutrition.
Uses: Fibrous material harvested from leaves is strong, and can be woven into sturdy fabric for clothes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:32 pm
User Image

As the instructions were given to Kira he tried to soak up as much about the first plant she put before him as much as possible. As Kira made the rounds of what she said to do Kira would figure out the outside was very bitter but the inner leaves where sweet as candy. As he moved on to the rest of the plant smelling the spines made Kira think of smelling salts, however with the way it burned and how t gave his eyes tears Kira would think this would be a deterrent later on down in development. As he got to work on most of the plant and ingesting the more lack luster points Kira swallowing made him feel ill and knew it wasn't going to be well for him. Grabbing the nearest waste can Kira forced himself to puke and shake his head to rid himself mentally of the taste. Luckily the sweet taste of the fibrous leave saved him as it drove off the sour flavor of his upchuck.

Kira sighed as he was about to give his initial assessment when he noticed a small tear in her clothes and then looked to the fibrous material of the lea and had a light bulb moment. using one of the plant needles Kira took and squared off a bit of the leaf that was left and a pit of loose string from the couch and started sewing the leaf into her clothing. When he was finished Kira gave the leaf-cloth a good tug before letting go. the leaf barely seemed to budge.Satisfied Kira finally gave his results

"most of the plant seems unusable. The spines of the plant could be made into a fine powder perhaps and act as some sort of ninja tool. it causes a burning sensation when it enters the nose and itchiness on the skin. The spines in conclusion could be made into a non lethal bomb.[pepper spray bomb]. The leaves are a better use all around. Use could try and mix it up to make candy with the sweet taste it has, however looking at the plant closely i saw the same kind of frame work as what people use for clothing. perhaps if we harvested these leaves we could separate them between a delectable candy for trade and sturdy fabrics for clothes and the like, hell could also make it into blankets for all i know about it. But thats my opinion on this 'Midnight Spine' Herb. Whats next?"
Kira looked at the little girl his mask opened from having to upchuck the plant from earlier in order for him not to get sick.

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:17 pm

Aside from minding her own business the small girl occasionally took notes in a journal whenever you showed any reaction to the plant. The only time she paused her own work was as you fixed a hole she'd torn at some point in her clothing. How or why was beyond her, but she watched your work with mild displeasure. The stitched fabric was crudely done at best due to your personal lack of skill, but held strong when she tugged at it after you had finished. Of course, the majority off the writing came when you gave your report upon completion. She then gestured to the next packet of plant parts. "The next one is what we think is a kind of tuberous vegetable, that we've dubbed a 'Moon Tuber'. Pretty sure it's all safe, but you get to be my guinea pig anyway."

[We're going to do [1] plant per post. I'll give you the first one in the quote in the spoiler below.]

Kirra Yamata
"Moon Tuber"
Parts: Tuber, Stem, Flower
Appearance: Long sinuous tuber, about fist size in thickness and can grow up to two feet long; above ground, green flower with white accents on the petals; asymmetrical compound, toothed oblong leaves; one flower grows at the end of each stem.
Texture: Tuber is like a potato; leaves are smooth.
Smell: Strangely, has an almost minty scent.
Taste: Very smooth when cooked; tastes like a buttered rutabaga.
Reactions: Entire plant is safe to touch and ingest.
Uses: Technically edible straight from ground, but very tough, so it is recommended to cook it first; tastes pretty good with just a bit of salt.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:08 pm
User Image

Kira looked at the interesting looking tuberous plant and began the examination straight away. Looking at the flowers with a curious glare he passed them off as mere decoration and the one flower given to him he put into the girls new patched pocket before going to examine the rest of the plant. Tossing it between his hands the leaves and the roots of the plant didnt really harm his skin. Next was the smell, it reminded him of the old mint drk chocolate candies he once tried in the old world, good memories to be sure but maybe this could be used for tea? Next was taste, As he took a bite each of the tuber and stem Kira had a hard time chewing it and getting past the earthy taste from when it was extracted however the mint scent it had was a soft glaze of the plant helped smooth it out. as he waited for a few moments Kira looked to the fireplace and a unused cooking pot. Moving within the confines of the room Kira poured some water from his waterskin into the cooking pot and laid it next to the fire and then put the plant into the water. Kira went back to his seat to give his report

"As far as the flowers go they'll make for some nice decorations, hell maybe they can be incorporated into new traditions for the village. The tubers and stems kind of remind me of a old world plant called 'celery'. They're very hard to get down in there natural state but the mint after taste helps it out. Hopefully with it cooking in the pot the flavor of the plant can be brought forth. Could be used as rations in dire situations behind enemy lines." With that Kira let the little Kira write down in her little notebook and awaited the next test plant for him to try.

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:41 pm

[She's just writing notes. View the spoiler]

Kirra Yamata
"Spiderroot"
Parts: Roots, Leaves, Silk
Appearance: Black, always grows into eight long leaves that curve toward the ground from the weight, like spider legs; leaves are very thick and grow up to three feet long; leaves are filled with a thick gelatinous substance; produce a silky fibrous material between leaves, like spiderweb; roots brackish yellow, spindly
Texture: Leaves are smooth and spongy.
Smell: Faintly like cut grass, but otherwise no smell.
Taste: Watery and bitter, with a hint of a sweet aftertaste.
Reactions: Eating the flesh of the leaves can cause abdominal cramps and diarrhea, but is safe topically; roots when ingested, however can cause hallucinations, and horrible nightmares that can result in various Afflictions.
Uses: Thought to be a cold-hardy version of aloe vera, it is used very similarly. It can be used topically on burns and abrasions; can be used for lotions and salves; as laxative; gel is also nutritious if ingested; roots could be used to make a poison.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:53 am
User Image
Hey, you, Baby Blues, show me what you gonna do!
Say I'm not a sinner but you make me a liar!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

D I S O B E D I E N T W I L L F U L F R E E xxxxx Z u r ū s u ► K u r i k o xxxxx A L P H A - B I T C H A M A Z O N I A N B A R R E L - N E M E S I S

tab
                                            [F]rom the door would come a soft jingle as a door was opened and the unmistakable ring of metal on metal reported forth. Stepping into the building she'd been directed to, the red haired beauty cast her scarlet gaze about is curiosity, completely at home as she shut the door behind her and placed a hand upon the grip of the bow slung around her shoulders. Plants of various types lay scattered about in organized fashion, some in pots and others in planters, which to Zuu seemed rather wasteful but in point of fact whoever owned this place was clearly more adept in this field than she. Raising her voice she issued forth in a highly accented voice a call for assistance in what must have been the most polite method ever utilized upon the grounds!
                                            tab "Oi, who's a girl gotta fock ter get some help 'round 'ere?"
                                            tab Simple, but likely highly effective as she stepped towards one of the dangling pots to examine the plant that lay without. It appeared similar to the grass she'd seen growing around the Land of Iron, with a blue-green base and a scarlet tip that reflected perfectly within the depths of her own gaze. Wiping a hand across the black leather she wore her lips parted in thought as she reached forward and touched the flora. It wasn't something she'd been able to do, running from the myriad of beasties and angry spirits that inhabited the region, so getting to see it now seemed a bonus.
                                            tab From the back came movement, and instantly she turned, her expression mildly concerned but with her previously appraising hand now near her side. It wouldn't do to anger anyone needlessly, afterall.

A little good won't stop the devil.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Quote:

Royal Taorito

Quote:

Quote:

[ e x p ] 0, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] Desperate. Afraid. Confused. She knows not who she is, nor who she will become. The next moments may well decide the path she takes. x|x [ h e a l t h ] Healthy and Whole x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] N // A x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Achieved.

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:46 pm
User Image

Kira was just about to start his next examination of the following plant when the door burst forth with what he could only imagine was a.. customer? Client? Someone within the area of expertise? However, the thought was quickly shattered to pieces upon hearing her vulgar tone on he request for assitance. Pulling his oni mask back up to cover most of his face, in quick succession, Kira looked to the new red haired woman. it seemed red hair was a common trait in this land, would be easy for him to integrate if that was the case, Slowly reaching for his blade Kira said and asked calmly,

"You know miss, a simple, 'could you help me out please?' would have sufficed. There was in no need for such vulgarity. In any case Me and the... Professor I would like to say in occupation. I'm still new so I do not know how job appointments work, I digress, Me and her are researching the plants at a minimal level. Mostly because of my lack of expertise." With that Kira looked to the next herb that the girl/professor handed him. A plant dubbed 'spiderrot',. It seemed it was named because of the eight black leaves ending in ight spider like limbs.

Taking one of the leaves off Kira began his testing. The smell was faint, like any other cut grass you would find and thus left one to wonder what laid within the plant as a whole. Kira delved into the leaf and chewed it before finally swallowing. a moment passed before he felt the first cramp hit him. though it didnt show with his mask on and mostly wouldn't show with his stoic face he felt the pain that it was causing. A sudden urge to go to the bathroom quickly fell to him as it hadnt before. It was as if the leaf had a rather potent ability of laxativity. He decided to hold it in until the job was done. The gel the seeped the leaves he moved his masked over and licked off helping to ease the cramping in his stomach from just eating the leaves only.

Having felt the leaves thoroughly throughout the process Kira could feel them rub off a substance akin to old world lotion's. With interest Kira began to rub his hands more till they were thoroughly softened by the oils of the spider root. Looking at the disgusting yellow roots Kira knew he wouldn't be able to ingest those without some consequence. Instead of having to resort to him as a personal test subject Kira went over to the nearest chemist set and began his tinkering with several things. it took him the better part of a hour So as he did this he began to chat more with the rude girl that walked in, "So I assume your a resident here as well? whats your name stranger? are you new here to or are you a veteran resident? In either case would be nice to get to know more people here... Didn't really get to know much people in the old world always on missions you see..." Questions and responses of that sort would go on until he finally finished and with a small success Kira went over to the couch and sat down to fill out his report

'This 'Spiderroot' is strange, most deserving of its name. The leaves themselves are akin to a laxative and can cause cramping when not taken alongside the sweet taste of the gel substance across the leaves. Though I guess the gel itself could be made into a candy maybe? The leaves also have a amazing lotion oil maybe something else can be used from it from that point? As you saw I was more than hesitant to eat those yellow roots, So I took it upon myself to use the chemist kit to run some tests and I believe, granted more tests on people and animals need to be done, but I do believe a poison could be made from the roots maybe a hallucinogen or some other horrible pain throbbing poison. Thats what I have to report on this particular plant" Kira would then lean back in the couch doing his best to hold his stomach together waiting for either the small girl or the red head to make a move

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:18 am
[For future reference, you wouldn't know what to do with this particular plant and a chemistry set without Tier 2 [Rank 10] of Poisonmaking unlocked in your skills. That was my fault for not explaining. Even then, without electricity to run any sort of specs on a computer, or at least a subject to test the poison on, there's no way to tell what it does. But I'll let it go for now.

200 exp per plant = 600 exp gained. Since you don't already have a point in Herb Identification, you won't get the bonus rank in it.]

The young girl's gaze turned with mild confusion to the door across the room as it opened. There was a red-headed woman she didn't recognize standing in her space. Someone else who had picked up from the mission board? No, that didn't make sense. Unless otherwise specified, there was usually only one posting. And then the girl opened her mouth, speaking crudely with a heavy accent she didn't recognize. "Excuse me?" she said at almost the same time that Kira began to speak, a look of neutral displeasure plastered on her face. Her attention drifted away, briefly, when her guinea pig started the next tests.

Once the tests on the third plant had begun, she hopped up with her seat and approached Zuu. "This isn't a shop; this is my private space and you're trespassing. I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

Kirra Yamata
Lanfaer

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:43 pm
User Image
Hey, you, Baby Blues, show me what you gonna do!
Say I'm not a sinner but you make me a liar!

D I S O B E D I E N T W I L L F U L F R E E xxxxx Z u r ū s u ► K u r i k o xxxxx A L P H A - B I T C H A M A Z O N I A N B A R R E L - N E M E S I S

tab
                                            o far it seemed the people of this little speck of the world were the type to surgically implant poles in their sphincters the instant it formed. In the womb, no less, she was certain! There was no other explanation for why everyone she met so far was either crazed or an a*****e bristling at her use of language. Child though she may look an adult slept within this body, and as an adult Zuu was an independent young woman who could swear whenever the <********> she felt like! Why did it seem that people always got uptight about a bit of profanity when she could have been doing worse, like skinning a rabbit in front of them, or going to town on some hapless person running by? In fact, even the little idgit decided to put a hand on his weapon's grip, but turned before he could fully voice the threat implicit within his motions!
                                            tab Then a little girl came over, the age in her eyes belying her body, and gave her s**t too! What was it about this place that sported chibi's in control and pole-filled sphincters? Rolling her eyes at the girl's rudeness, and the declaration from both that it was her being rude, not them, and in fact one was claiming trespassing. Casting on eye to the side towards one of the growing plants that she recognized as a sort of desert plant, Zuu simply raised a hand and pointed at it. "Because tha' looks ter me like aloe vera, an' ahm willin' ter bet tha it ain't," she began, her tone no-nonsense. "Ah was told yeh were a master o' plants. I need ta'know wha' ah can 'xpect ter see 'round 'ere 'for ah step out ter find ya'll some horses."
                                            tab Finally turning back to the idiot with what could only be a chemistry set, much like the ones you found at a mall gift shop, and place a hand on her bow once more with a small smile. It was apparent she had a blade on her back, and a large one at that, but she made no move to threaten with it. "Before ye threat'n me, boy, keep'n mind ya know jac's**t aboot me. Ah could be so much werse than yer ready ter face, and yet yer makin' me yer enemy. Think 'fore yeh put yer damned hand on yer blade for some...simple phrases!" It was difficult to tell if she was angry, or just speaking in a dialect that seemed bent on gutting everything for the sake of convenience that happened to sound angry by default.
                                            tab
                                            tab
                                            tab
                                            tab
                                            tab
                                            tab
                                            tab

A little good won't stop the devil.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Kirra Yamata

Royal Taorito

Quote:

Quote:

[ e x p ] 0, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] Wondering just how big their colons really are... x|x [ h e a l t h ] Healthy and Whole x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] N // A x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Achieved.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:02 pm
User Image

Kira looked over at the rather abrasive girl once more as she laid her claim on why she had interuded.Kira gave her the benefit of that oubt as he was also new to this area and perhaps didnt know where a general alchemist was. But he hielf managed to find the market with ease. However all sense of reason changed when she mentioned him and his cautionary approach for reaching his weapon at the first sign of her arrival. Taking a moment to compose himself he collected his gear bowed softly to the young lady of the house and then turned to the red head,

"Before you threaten me, ******** Hole, keep in mind YOU know nothing about me. I shall correct that. my name is Kira Yamata, former village member of Mizukagure or 'Blood mist village' as it was so lovely described by many outsiders. Our training consisted of slowly killing off the other classrooms to ensure a stronger team. Select students would be groomed for more intense training. Graduation exams had us kill one member from our own class, this made each year end up with half of the class passing and half of the class dead. SO forgive me if I immediately aim for my sword as a precaution to a new person to a place I have no idea where I am to a person I dont know. I would expect the same to anyone else who would not know me." Kira looked at the girl his posture solid his left hand on his sheathe but his right sitting firmly on his right hip, as if not caring that she was there, a after thought, "Now then, I have indulged your rudeness with my own and a introduction, let us clear the ladies abode please? I'm sure she doesn't take visitors kindly and i'm also sure we've left a bad taste in her mouth

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:17 am
As the two bantered, the young girl simply looked increasingly angry, her left eye visibly twitching, but before she had a chance to say anything Kira finished his introduction and offered to leave, which perked the girl up a little. "Yes, please leave." She waddled to what looked like a small jewelry box and popped it open, revealing some coins and pieces of paper. From it, she withdrew some one paper and a couple of coins and returned to Kira. "Money for your time. Don't spend it all in one place~ Oh, and, no, I'm not covering any medical expenses from anything you've ingested, so have fun."

[Kira is handed [1200] ryo ([1] bluish bank note, and [2] silvery coins).]

Finally, she turns to Zuu, looking her up and down for a moment before responding. "I wouldn't call myself a 'master'. This is a hobby, at best." Moving away again, she looked through some notes on a desk, before just picking up the whole thing begrudgingly and returning. She held out the journal, of which the front cover appeared to be missing, revealing decent drawings as well as descriptions and places the plants had been found--and, most importantly, the effects of the plants. "Please, just make sure you return this. I don't want to accuse you of stealing. We don't take too kindly to thieves in this frozen wasteland."

Kirra Yamata
Lanfaer

________Ikeinasu ► The Iron City of Bridges

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas