Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:43 pm
User Image
Hey, you, Baby Blues, show me what you gonna do!
Say I'm not a sinner but you make me a liar!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

D I S O B E D I E N T W I L L F U L F R E E xxxxx Z u r ū s u ► K u r i k o xxxxx A L P H A - B I T C H A M A Z O N I A N B A R R E L - N E M E S I S

tab
                                            [P]oking the idiot with a stick proved to be the stupidest thing she could have done, apparently. First the other kid decided to walk around and collect things in what was clearly the calm before the storm, which was proven incredibly correct as he turned and affixed her with a withering glare and began a tirade. First he threw an insult (basic, but not bad!), and then asserted she knew nothing about him. She couldn't argue that because she didn't actually care. Her comment had been a spur of the moment comment, once from years of experience showing her that broadcasting your intent was the hallmark of the inexperienced, not the well disciplined. Whether or not he had justification mattered not at all but the idjit kept...speaking... as if she cared. For a horrified moment that might well be taken as something incorrect she paled and reconsidered what she'd done to give the impression she gave one iota of a ********! Did she make suggestive eyes? Did her words seem flirtatious, or worse, aggressive? Oh god he was still speaking, still railing on about his piss poor lifestyle like it mattered.
                                            tab 'Oh, <********> me,' she groaned internally, wishing he'd just draw his blade and make a go for it so she could just let the blade slip home and stop the racket and stupid from hitting her ears!
                                            tab Just about at the time he took a breath to speak about indulging...something...she turned to the little girl and stepped towards another plant her eyes caught: a blue flower, one that appeared familiar. Not that she really cared for anything but what she came for, but it did give her the chance to snub the idiot who would rather monologue about his dubious and tragic past as if he were something special. So when the girl spoke to him she didn't listen, as it wasn't per place, but when the notes were proffered to her she took them gratefully and began rifling through them carefully. Eyes scanned their assumed use, their names, and where they were located. Quick, vague information, something that was clearly defined but which she had little worry about missing. Of the many assets she possessed a perfect memory wasn't one of them, though she would be boastful enough to claim she at least had decent memory! Given the boy's reaction if he'd ever gotten laid he'd likely forgotten it, giving him a shitty memory or, perhaps, virginity. Either or wouldn't matter, at least not in the face of what she learned.
                                            tab Scowling somewhat at the words on the page she handed them back to the girl with a feral grin. "Aye, thank yeh! From tha looks o' it I havin' ta be assumin' tha the plant I be lookin' fer either hasna' been found or it avoids yer gaze," she drawled, making sure the girl had the papers firmly in hand before releasing them. She nodded to the girl in thanks, and offered a handful of shiny silver coins she'd found recently, something like thirteen or so. "Thank'yeh fer the infermation, lil' sistar! I be hopin' ter find a plant' tha is meant fer capturin' horses! I here yeh be short o' them 'round 'ere."
                                            tab At the last point she cast a side eye at Kira, her expression still mischievous. "Now that ye be done pratt'lin on 'bout yer life, how 'bout ye look ter do somethin' wit' yer life, aye?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A little good won't stop the devil.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Kirra Yamata

Royal Taorito

Quote:

Quote:

[ e x p ] 0, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] Wondering just how big their colons really are... x|x [ h e a l t h ] Healthy and Whole x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] N // A x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Achieved.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:12 pm
User Image

㊌ ☾ ☾ ☾ Kira Yamata ☽ ☽ ☽ ㊌

Kira looked at the red haired b***h who had apparently missed his explanation of at least what village he was from. It was truly curious, a little irritating but not to the point of aggression, but curious all the same that 'blood mist village' was no longer a name that struck fear into people. It was truly a new world. Not thinking real hard on it, and accepting the pay from the job, Kira aimed to walk straight out the door with no worry... and then that b***h had to make a retort about making something of himself. His red eyes looked at her and with a murderous glare but a serial killers smile under his mask he said, "Indeed, Maybe i'll add you to my bingo book and use you to pass the time.. cheers~" Kira then smugly went out the door and closed it gently behind him like a regular joe off to work somewhere else. -exit-

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:20 am
User Image_______________Calling All Herbalists...||
Waiting until Kira left to respond, the young girl shook her head, after processing what Zuu was saying for a moment--most likely because of her accent. "Sorry, I don't know anything about horses or plants that would attract them." She looked around the room full of various plants for a moment thoughtfully. "I think the only thing around here that might work is maybe using some of the beets we grow here for food as treats. I don't think they'd like potatoes."

Lanfaer

________Ikeinasu ► The Iron City of Bridges

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces