Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Rajan Stormborn ]

Adventurer l Trickster l Entite l D - Rank

At that point I crossed my arms and leaned against the glass walls of the office building, the back of my head resting against the cool glass. He was right, I supposed, to want to not go too far into our negotiations to see if I was actually worth even considering as an ally. There was a real possibility that I would just die in the middle of these negotiations, so he might as well not get his hopes up. At the same time, however, I would have wagered that the prospect of my death would prompt the old man to promise the sky to get me to do his work for him with little expectation that I wouldn’t return. It’s what I would have done at least. Guess everyone’s not like me. “Ryo was mostly paper in my time.” I blurted out absentmindedly. It made no sense to me, from a practical point of view, why we should waste precious metals that can go to making weapons and other, more useful, tools on money, but that wasn’t my call. “It only makes sense to have it made out of paper. We need the metals now more than ever. With that said, if we’re minting our own coin, who’s to say we have to make it like the ryo of old? If their coins are potentially worth three times ours but are one-third the size of the old ryo, I say lets make the ryo smaller.”

Gently, I pushed my body off the glass with my hands and made my way toward. “With that said, I would do the age old trick of highballing our demands and presenting a higher floor than we actually have. I can also try to figure out what else they would like.” I paused for a second. I knew these Anzu tribes were prone to infighting, so perhaps we could get one of them to turn on the other and take our side in exchange for military assistance. The thought made me chuckle. Sowing chaos was unlikely something this man wanted so close to his borders, but sacrifices would have to be made, I supposed. “We could try to get them to turn against each other.” I looked at Oragor, wondering if he caught what I meant. Regardless, I would explain: “Maybe we could identify which one of them is the weakest, militarily speaking, and get a treaty with them, giving them preference in trade in exchange for higher prices… and assistance.” The plot wasn’t half bad, considering I had just come up with it. “Other than that, unless you have anything else I need to know, I’d like to take some time to prepare. When is this summit occurring?”

Stats:

Power: 1
Agility: 2
Intelligence: 5
Chakra: 6

Passives

Half [.5] rank increase to spiritual strength

[5] Mana reduction to cost of Spells and Spiritual attacks (minimum of [5])

PA - Consumption: Gain the ability to devour the element you are born from and regain energy in the process. Able to gain back one quarter [.25] of the associated cost with a rank (minimum of [5]) of that element from consuming it, remove it from existence by absorbing it into your body through a variety of means. I.e. if the rank of fire is C - rank, you would get back five [5] Mana or Stamina. Another Personal Attribute, or taking this one twice, may be used to increase this to one half [.5] at most.

PA - Deluxe Shift: While most take one [1] full post to change into their elemental form, you’ve found the secret to becoming one with your birth element. As such it takes no action at all to change into your element and can be done as part of any Action taken.

Discipline - Chameleon: Sometimes other people have the right of it, when it comes to survival. Sometimes it's the weirdos and the freaks who know the tricks of the trade needed to see tomorrow. The Chameleon now only recognizes this but decides that literally everyone but themselves seems to know what's what. As such, when selecting this discipline the Chameleon gains the ability to replicate one [1] D - rank Discipline of choice from any other class, taking on the benefits of that Discipline for a time at the cost of energy. For twenty [20] mana and twenty [20] stamina, the Chameleon goes through a mental and spiritual shift that takes three [3] uninterrupted activations to accomplish. Once complete there's usually a flash of light, a pulse in the body, some physical or ethereal representation of the change as the Chameleon takes on a new D - ranked Discipline. When this happens their Adventurer Spell Slots become slot specific to that D - ranked Discipline's class, thus allowing them to learn those in place of normal slots. These "slots" then become inert when another Discipline is selected, making them unable to use those slots or the former Discipline's abilities until they switch back to it. As such, Chameleons must keep track of the disciplines they've trained under, and the spells/abilities learned while in it. These automatically switch out when a new discipline is taken. The only major drawback is that after two [2] changes the Chameleon must complete a full rest cycle without being attacked within five [5] posts of making the second [2nd] change.

Mana: 275 l 275
Stamina: 125 l 125
EXP:

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 7:11 am
User Image
Power gives freedom from control and the pen of destiny to the author.
Power begets freedom, and I shall be the freest of them all.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

C U R S E D B E G O T T E N M A N I P U L A T O R xxxxx H e s r i k U r u k s a b r i l xxxxx M I Z U K A G E S A G E H A R V E S T E R

tab
[ T ] he proposed option raised Hesrik's eyebrows for certain, as he hadn't considered that. The coined ryo was difficult to come by, more so than the paper ones, but the proposition would mean gathering the resources that were currently out there and returning them once they had been melted into smaller coins. While the idea was a sound one, the undertaking would take time and coinage just to pay for the facilities to accomplish the task. Leaning back in his chair the head of the village tapped the side of his face in thought. "Splitting the coinage into much smaller pieces would help us with the limited resource, I'll allow," he began, his thoughts turning to the consequences over the benefits for the moment. "But it would also widen the gap for the converted costs. Too, if we decide this, we would need collateral for the populace to guarantee we would give their money back. Despite everything, trust is still not on the list of automatic rights granted to the leadership of this township."
tab It wasn't exactly back to the drawing board, certainly, but it was a sticking point that would need to be addressed still. That said, there was more that had to be addressed from what Rajan had offered. To say he'd not considered the same would be a lie, and in fact he'd made some level of movement into that field of thought. Even now there were scouts out past the ancient Father Gates out into the wilderness, gathering intelligence on the Ragar'grival to better ascertain their numbers, their influence, and their culture. "There are three races of Anzu, though only two at the negotiation table," he mused aloud, hoping to answer the proposed question and statment at once. "The third, called the Noro'vigal, are flightless, experts at translation, and as such seen as little more than property. They have no true political standing outside of what their host race grants. The Alu'zigal are our more immediate neighbors, as they rule the lands within old Kirigakure's borders." Leaving out the fact that they also knew more about the ancient Shinobi arts than seemed probable and bore a greater understanding of human culture than seemed possible. "They are the most peaceful, and the most forgiving of our situation. It is the third, the Ragar'grival, we must worry about. From my understanding they rule all of the Land of Water that isn't within the Mother and Father Gates. They are cruel, violent, and have a religious belief that to learn or to grow comes through consuming their lessers. They have a truce of sorts, an agreement to move away from physical domination and instead work towards an economical one, but I have the feeling the Ragar'grival only pay lip service at best to this. If any were to be our ally it would not be they, but the Alu'zigal."
tab Taking a deep breath the ancient shinobi sat up and placed his hands upon the table in thought before pushing his chair back and rising. His gaze distant for a moment he finally turned his head to speak with his familiar. "Please let Dorona below know I will be heading out shortly. Have her hold my messages." Looking back to Rajan he continued with a bow of his head. "The summit will be two days hence. In the meantime I will see to preparations, and notify both parties that you will be taking my place at the table for now. I would like your proposals to pass my desk before they are brought to bear on the day of, so please make sure you have them in as soon as possible, no later than the night before. Understood?"

With power, there is always a price.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Quote:
Rexnov
Royal Taorito
Quote:

[ e x p ] 8300 x|x [ r y o ] 0900 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 660 / 720 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 180 / 180

[ m o o d ] Content, but ever on guard. x|x [ h e a l t h ] Full x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] None x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Full

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:49 am
[ Rajan Stormborn ]

I listened to him speak and nodded. I should have figured that things were more complicated than I thought, but it was worth it to try an prove my worth. “Of course” I said to him, returning his bow. “I will be sure to have my proposal in your desk by tomorrow night.” And with that, I turned by back on Oragor and left his office, making my way into town.

Stats:

Passives

PA - Consumption: Gain the ability to devour the element you are born from and regain energy in the process. Able to gain back one quarter [.25] of the associated cost with a rank (minimum of [5]) of that element from consuming it, remove it from existence by absorbing it into your body through a variety of means. I.e. if the rank of fire is C - rank, you would get back five [5] Mana or Stamina. Another Personal Attribute, or taking this one twice, may be used to increase this to one half [.5] at most.

PA - Deluxe Shift: While most take one [1] full post to change into their elemental form, you’ve found the secret to becoming one with your birth element. As such it takes no action at all to change into your element and can be done as part of any Action taken.

Discipline - Chameleon: Sometimes other people have the right of it, when it comes to survival. Sometimes it's the weirdos and the freaks who know the tricks of the trade needed to see tomorrow. The Chameleon now only recognizes this but decides that literally everyone but themselves seems to know what's what. As such, when selecting this discipline the Chameleon gains the ability to replicate one [1] D - rank Discipline of choice from any other class, taking on the benefits of that Discipline for a time at the cost of energy. For twenty [20] mana and twenty [20] stamina, the Chameleon goes through a mental and spiritual shift that takes three [3] uninterrupted activations to accomplish. Once complete there's usually a flash of light, a pulse in the body, some physical or ethereal representation of the change as the Chameleon takes on a new D - ranked Discipline. When this happens their Adventurer Spell Slots become slot specific to that D - ranked Discipline's class, thus allowing them to learn those in place of normal slots. These "slots" then become inert when another Discipline is selected, making them unable to use those slots or the former Discipline's abilities until they switch back to it. As such, Chameleons must keep track of the disciplines they've trained under, and the spells/abilities learned while in it. These automatically switch out when a new discipline is taken. The only major drawback is that after two [2] changes the Chameleon must complete a full rest cycle without being attacked within five [5] posts of making the second [2nd] change.

EXP:

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 11:57 am
[ Rajan Stormborn ]

After my time practicing and writing the memo Oragor requested, everything was wrapped up and I walked back into his office building. Once there, I gave the report to his secretary and informed them to let Oragor know that I was ready to head out.

Stats:

Passives

EXP:

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:13 pm
User Image
__________________The Narrator Struts...||
tab The secretary, a tall woman with horns upon her skull that resembled tines of a fork, sat upon the floor behind her desk in order for her to be at Rajan's height. A pair of glasses were nestled upon the bridge of her nose as she raised her eyes to meet his, a look of neutrality sliding into place fast enough that any other would be taken as a trick of the eyes. "Greetings," she barely got out in her sultry, resonant voice before he put down a report before her, one that looked quite official despite being scratched onto a clay tablet. Taking it between two fingers using only the large, stone-like nails she held it as if with tongs close to her nose to read. No word, no sound, merely silence as she ready before nodding once and placing it back upon the surface of the table. "I will forward this to the lord of the tower, and I will summon forth Duran. If you will take a seat he will be down shortly." With that she turned back to her own reading ignoring him for now.
tab It was only a matter of minutes before there came steps from above as a young man dressed in various levels of finery descended the staircase with some level of graceful haste. Nearly gliding down the steps he came to a rest a moment later and dusted off his pants before turning his earthen gaze upon all within the room. A single sweep, and he made his way over to Rajan without a moment's hesitation, hands clasped behind his back as his formal boots clacked at each step. "Apologies, Mr. Rajan," the boy began as he extended a hand in greeting. "Sir Oragor has taken ill for the evening, and will not be able to observe these events. As such he has sent me to help wherever I can."

Rexnov

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:24 pm
[ Rajan Stormborn ]

I took a seat and didn’t mind the wait. The rest was something I welcomed after a bit of practice. Sure, the practice was nothing to boast about, but I was still a little green after everything that had happened. In the months that had passed I only had time to learn the bare minimum to stay alive, skating by the skin of my teeth, but with a base of operation such as this, well, things had changed. I leaned back in my chair and even managed to doze off before a voice awoke me, although it was not Oragor.

While still leaning back on the chair, I opened one eye to see who spoke to me. The man was dressed formally, much too formally when compared to my rags, although my leather boots were nothing to scoff at. “Who are you?” I asked as my eyes moved from the man’s face to his hand, looking at it extended toward me. It took me a second before I responded in kind, sort of letting the man’s hand linger in the air awkwardly for a moment just to let him know that I was displeased with the fact that it was him, and not Oragor, talking to me. I heard what he had to say, and I just scoffed. Taken ill? The man was frailer than I would have thought. Maybe my ambitions should change. Before the thought could take root, I dispersed it. That would serve me little in the situation I found myself in. “Be sure to send Oragor my best, I hope he makes a speedy recovery. And that it was not contagious.”

After a moment, I closed my eye, sighed and got up. “Well, if you’re here to help in any way you can, I suppose we might get going. I hope Oragor, or someone else, briefed you on what is about to go down?” I asked almost as a courtesy. I was almost completely sure that he knew exactly what was going to happen. I would have been surprised if the man didn’t read the report. Although I had spent little time with Oragor, in fact I had only interacted with him once, I felt like I got enough of a read on him to know that the man was nothing if not thorough. He wouldn’t send some lackey half-cocked. The fact that he took the time to speak with me and grill me told me as much. He seemed to be trusting, but also kept people on a tight leash. Balanced. Knowing that he most likely knew what was going to go down, I didn’t even give him a chance to respond to my question. “I assume you know where we’re going, so lead the way. I also hope you can understand these things, and that you know how to fight. While I know we’ll definitely need the first one, I hope we won’t need the second one. But in the event that we do, know that I won’t be carrying dead weight.”

Stats:

Passives

EXP:

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:42 pm
User Image
__________________The Narrator Struts...||
tab Giving Rajan's hand a firm shake before retracting it he did not fail to note the hesitation, or rather the intentional slight it was meant to convey. Returning his hand to its twin behind his back the male known as Duran nodded shortly to the question provided, affirmation that he'd been briefed in what was about to happen. To the latter he simply smiled before nodding once more, this time touching his hand to the brim of his hat as he turned his head sideways to give the impression of ego. "I am quite skilled in the art of manipulation, but more so in the art of crushing the mind and spirit of those who would attack us. It's simply a matter of how much chastisement they will need before they give up the ghost, as it were."
tab Turning back to the man he returned his hands to his back once more and took on a more serious expression. "That being said, I've received instruction to play more of the backup role for you in these negotiations," he continued, his tone neutral on where he stood on that decision. "I will relay to you pertinent information as we progress that I notice, in case you do not. If you would allow it there is a way to create a one-way communication between myself and you, allowing my thoughts to reach you, but not the other way around. This way we may communicate without tipping our hand while giving you as much information as you need, or as little, if that be the preference."

Rexnov

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:24 pm
[ Rajan Stormborn ]

The description of his abilities piqued my interest. I had never come across or even heard of something like that before in my life. “Oh? Now that is something that is interesting. I hope you might teach me about that one day. I have a feeling it might prove to be helpful.” I smiled at him as I got up, letting out a short sigh before making for the door. “You can take an active role in this if you wish. I’m certain you’ve been involved in this for a while, I don’t want to steal your thunder.” If what I said was true, he was most likely vexed that a total stranger was being entrusted with this. I know I would be. But something else was also possible: this could be hazing, and I would be certain to make it clear that I knew that was potentially going on as well, so without hesitation I added: “that said, I know this may be a test to see if I’m worth my salt, so I understand if you have to hold back unless I’m about to completely screw things up.”

With that said, I walked toward the elevator and made my way to the city gates to allow for the man to lead the way. Only then did I realize he never told me his name.

Stats:

Passives

EXP:

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

gib back stuff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:37 pm
Lanfaer
s**t post is s**t but I live again.

LOCATION: Kokorogakure    MOOD: Confused    PARTY: Hesrik "Oragor"    STATUS: Rested

Alessa seemed to suddenly reappear in the room. In reality, she had always been in the room but had simply shifted out of phase. This caused her to temporarily ignore the rules of space and time as she waited. It seemed that Oragor was waiting patiently still for her, so it wasn't a complete loss. Alessa wandered around the room, gently running her hand over some of the runes on the wall, feeling their mana surge and respond to her touch whenever her hand seemed to near one. She couldn't tell what runes and wards were on the wall, instead relying on her feelings to guess out their positions on the wall. As she wandered around the room, Alessa turned her head to Oragor who seemed otherwise engaged. "Shall we continue?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:43 pm
User Image

C U R S E D B E G O T T E N M A N I P U L A T O R xxxxx H e s r i k U r u k s a b r i l xxxxx M I Z U K A G E S A G E H A R V E S T E R

tab
[ S ] tanding beside one of the large windows that served as a wall with hands clasped behind his back Hesrik surveyed the ants below as they scrabbled over his serpent beast. The lack of communication from it told him that whatever magic Kagerou had used had done the trick, calming the Fade despite what he'd assumed had been a being born of greed. It wasn't that he hadn't expected the result, more that he found the predicament falling short of the intended result with Finn. Something about him had felt...similar. The parasites within him tried to feed on him, on the negative emotions he knew the boy felt suppressed by, and yet they had found themselves wanting. Nothing, no heart, no soul, no heat of being to feast upon. In this more recent days he'd found only one type of being that did such things to him: undead. As such he'd waited, not speaking, waiting for the boy to make some sort of move.
tab To see the boy become a Fade was not something on his list of surprises.
tab Would that that had been a boon to his plans. Nay, it had actually dashed them. The boy was not in control, evidenced by his willing threat to his comrades despite his mildly paranoid and depressive personality. The boy wasn't himself, but that merely meant he had to adapt, to find a new way to test the boy.
tab It was then that his errant pupil returned from whatever dimension she had yeeted herself, and for this he was quite happy. He would be able to interrogate her further, test her, find what it was she was hiding. Without turning to her Hesrik instead spoke aloud, knowing she would understand it was for her. "You've been gone long," he began, his tone conversational and even. "But I welcome you back regardless. Tell me, Alessa. Are you ready for your trials, for your opportunities?"

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Quote:
Rexnov
Royal Taorito
Quote:

[ e x p ] 8300 x|x [ r y o ] 0900 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 660 / 720 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 180 / 180

[ m o o d ] Content, but ever on guard. x|x [ h e a l t h ] Full x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] None x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Full

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

gib back stuff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:45 pm
Lanfaer

LOCATION: Kokorogakure    MOOD: Confused    PARTY: Hesrik "Oragor"    STATUS: Rested

Pleased that Oragor had finally noticed her presence once again, Alessa replied, wary of whatever he seemed to have planned. "I'm sorry I was gone for so long, I had some things that I needed to take care of first." This was of course a lie. She wasn't sorry about her absence in the least. But in her current situation, it was likely that some form of humility would go a long way. Alessa continued to wander around the room, observing the various displays, books, and arcane tools. If she was to have access to any of these things, she would need to play the part of the willing and innocent assistant.

"What kind of trials will there be? I must confess that I am a little worried as i do not have my grimoire or a tool to cast." This statement was rather truthful. Without her tools or at the very least, a basic wand, Alessa was more or less normal and ordinary in most regards. She was not particularly strong or fast and he knowledge of other weapons was decidedly lacking. Perhaps the man she had come to know as Oragor would take pity and grant her some form of tool. Of course she could always fashion her own tools later given the proper arcane materials and ingredients.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:26 pm
User Image

tab
[ I ] t was unclear just how much she was acting, and how much was an honest, though more than likely reluctantly expressed, truth. She's struck him as off in nearly every sentence she spoke, every utterance, but pondering it too closely would leave him open in other places he dare not weaken. Instead he kept an eye on her, and left his familiars to handle watching her otherwise. She wouldn't see them, not without being walking the Path of the Medium as he had, and for that he was grateful as he instead turned his gaze to the distance even as the snake creature below shifted and spoke to Kagerou. What exactly would he test her with? What was he after? Was it a weakness to exploit, proof of her true purpose, perhaps finding just how much power she wielded now before, let alone now? Without purpose his actions were bereft of meaning, a waste of energy and breath he dare not waste err the Devourer return and lay claim to what was his.
tab Settling on one subject for the moment he turned to look upon her visage for a moment before striding towards his desk, his eyes upon a headband that lay there. "First and foremost you must gird yourself for combat," he began, Hesrik's tone maintaining its light nature while also carrying a note of determination within its confines. "The negotiations with the Anzu are happening as we speak, and if they break down we might well see ourselves upon the field of battle no matter our personal tastes be. As such, I will grant you access to the library within our university, at least within your field of study. Only then may we begin your test."
tab Would this shock her? In her time here she'd not seen the university, nor heard of it. People here did not discuss such parts of the village, hidden as they were to those without an antiquitous headband to prove their loyalty. So had he decreed when building the city, as they had all been bound to do. Anyone who broke that law knew the punishment: death, and an excruciating one at that. Still, what would she think of his first step?

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Quote:
Rexnov
Royal Taorito
Quote:

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

gib back stuff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:30 am
Lanfaer

Could it really have been this easy? Was this fool really about to give her access to his University and all of its lore? Just because some lesser race of bird people could potentially present some meager threat? If all of the people of this age were so quick to trust, it would be easy to conquer them in time. For now however, it seemed that it would be prudent to maintain the ruse and continue to play the innocent fawn. While this university could not possibly hold any tomes or real value, Alessa was eager to be off so she could discover more about this world. "Do you really mean it? I can look in your library?" Alessa said in a soft voice, allowing her eyes to bulge as she stared at Oragor. Where can I find it?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:53 am
User Image

tab
[ H ] er emotions tasted...strange. It wasn't a negative emotion, not in the traditional sense, though it did stir the beings within him at its scent. It wasn't as positive an emotional response as she was making it out to be then, and that helped him determine his next step. An intelligent man, a studious man, was easy to fool if he were going to begin believing he knew it all. Acting in caution would serve best here. And so he decided to give the actual truth, allowing several strange to press against the inside of his breastplate as they sensed her emotions, ready to snap at the hint of betrayal. "On a limited basis, yes, Anything above the basic academy courses will be locked, and anything related to the powers of former Bloodlines are sealed until I can be certain of loyalties and intent. You are new here, and despite my more gracious side I am not so foolish as to believe everyone at face value. Prove yourself, and you will have more. Until then you, as everyone, will be watched upon entry and your every move reported to me." Hesitating for a moment, letting the pregnant pause linger for several moments as he watched her, Hesrik finally finished his intended speech. "I apologize if this seems overzealous, but I am well aware that physical age matters little in a world where all is changing. I must still show prudence where I can lest my charges come to injury."
tab There was no need to same more. The inflection of his tone, and the nature he'd revealed thus far, were ones of caution and thoughtfulness. To his mind it would be unlikely that she'd recognize the seeds of doubt he bore. The more likely reaction, he reasoned, would be her catching what he intended, that he was only doing this reluctantly and fairly, for it served for all besides just herself. As it was his companion was nowhere near, so his emotional state reflecting upon her was an absent access to his honest expressions, allowing him further control of the situation. It was just a matter of how she responded whether or not he would take matters into his own hand.
tab Would she feel it, he wondered? The bared blade upon her throat? The invisible threat of devouring, or wearing her flesh upon his own for him to learn her truths? Life and death mattered little to him, and in death she would serve nearly as well as she would in life. None truly knew of her, and none would question him were he to say she took advantage of his "age" to try and usurp his position. Would she detect just how close to suffering she might be were she to betray the "trust" he lent her? Perhaps not, and in the end he truly didn't care at the moment, but he would wait and see her reaction before deciding on a final course.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Quote:
Rexnov
Royal Taorito
Quote:

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

gib back stuff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:02 pm
Lanfaer

It seemed there would be a few more hurdles to mount. Oragor likely would have eyes and ears everywhere in this special little university and he had made it a point to mention only learning Academy techniques. It seemed that he did not completely trust her yet, which in retrospect was the proper choice for now. It didn't bother Alessa much that he had decided to restrict her. In this current body, she doubted if she could even conjure a fraction of her former power. "Thank you for affording me access to your university Master Oragor. I wouldn't think about learning anything beyond basic abilities. I will head out right away." Without waiting a moment more, Alessa vanished for plot convenience.

________City of Hearts ► Kokorogakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff