Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply ________City of Hearts ► Kokorogakure
[♥] Kokorogakure || Market District Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:32 am
User Image
______________The Narrator Grumbles...|
tab The serpent wanted to fight more, it wanted to prove itself, to earn its keep, but the song...the song lulled it, and as the wood formed around it to keep it from spreading the mayhem it once craved it felt soothing pulses swarm up its body, curing some of its injuries and assuaging the pain it once felt. Slowly its body lost its luster, until it was merely the body of a snake made of stone. It lowered its head and coiled around itself, the final lap ending with it laying its head down against the ground to be level with Kagerou. It's slit pupils, made of gemstones, eyed her with dull curiosity as it watched her, motionless and unblinking.
tab As for Charlotte, she held out a hand to Finn as she approached him, her expression one of understanding and caution. She would not want him to flee, not until she learned how, and why, he transformed to begin with. At no time had this been apparent, nor had there been any indication that he was anything short of human with special eyes. And yet here he was, as some wold that resembled what they'd found to be called "Fade", but that couldn't be. Fade were spiritual beings, not living people, so how could he...? She didn't have time to worry about that, however, as she approached the wolf with her hands out, even as she slowly encased her hands in a fine layer of iron sand in order to block him if he tried to bite her. "Finn...Finn, do you recognize me?"
tab [Everyone Gains 600 Experience. For the level of roleplay, take another 100 experience, or 4 spell slots or 2 Stages of Learning.

HeadlessKoko

Evanescently Magnificent

Kirra Yamata

Aritaryn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Following along to her graceful tempo, Sundance slowly fell into his partner's lead. A flood of... was that joyfulness? Spilling over from his unconsciousness and into the perfectly controlled expanse that was Kageoru's, the closer the pair reached to their crescendo. You know, I never thought I'd say this but I think I'm actually starting to have fun! More feelings, not quite so much as thoughts but a brief understanding came flowing from his open mind to accompany his thought. a detested understanding of war and battle. But here was different, here where it felt evocative of a walking musical awoke an almost feverous passion. And while the monkey could have sworn he felt the slightest twinge of fright sneak its way through, Sunny let it pass without even so much as a snarky comment.

Instead, feigning complete loss of himself into the performance and, consequently, revealing his truest self. No witty remarks or playful teasing, and as he was asked to, The monkey gave the mental equivalent of a bow while he 'exited stage left' right outta Kageoru's body! His translucent form glittering in a golden aura that was now noticeably brighter than it was before, a specter's version of wearing their heart on their sleeve, and while it was a bit of a mood kill to have to go through that whacky macky possession deal again, his hot streak wouldn't be ending anytime soon as it quickly became apparent that Kageoru's piping hot pipe playing (say that five times fast) was enough to win over the wild snake.

Now it was Sun child's turn to be left the breath stolen audience to what was the most marvelous tune to ever grace his ears. The hot knife to melt his maple butter ears baby! Standing captivated in a little jammy-do, Sunny waited until the end to give his standing floating ovation. "Bravo! Encore! Again madam I implore of you, please! How could you not tell ol' Sunny that he was traveling with a true appreciator of the arts?! It's almost enough to wound this old heart of mine. Oh but wait!" He exclaimed suddenly, remembering that they had company now. Spinning back on his heel, Sunny overlooked those ripe little apples that had just fallen into his orchard. In a flash he was there, whispering in Kageoru's ear like the devil on her shoulder. "So what do we do now that the convert's over? Oh wait, she's kind of cute huh?" He noded in Tatsuki's direction. "You think she's into me? Here I'm gonna scream something at her and you tell me if she looks. HEY, YOU SMOKING HOT MARSHMALLOW. Oh yeah, that'll get her. Oh, whoops sorry. Did you have anything you needed to do?" And just like that the thin wisps of any delight one could surely take from being in Sundance's presance were gone! Replaced by a hyper flurry that made it quite difficult to tell just who he was talking to. One fact stood at least a little clear, his last sentence being directed at his green-haired model.

Spells/Relavant Information:

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Aritaryn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:33 pm
User Image
█ █ Finnian "Finn" Doherty █ █

» The Weeping Wolf «

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Classless] | [Classless]
[Shadebound] | [E-rank] | [Wind] | [Lightning]

XXXX The wolf's snarl turned toward the girl that stepped between it and it's target, shadowy fur bristling along its back, a mix of white light and blood dripping from its jaws. Able to see the mana given off by the spells the girl used, the wolf snapped at the air as if trying to attack it--which obviously didn't work--before refocusing its attention on its source. It took another step forward, paying little mind to the injuries that stitched themselves back together.

But another presence caught its attention. Its gaze snapped to Charlotte as she stepped toward it, a low growl coming from deep in its throat. As she spoke though, it started to relax. The hunger fled from its mind, letting the part of him that was human return to consciousness. With it, his body was enveloped in shadow for a moment as he became himself once more.

The last wisps of darkness faded away, leaving Finn kneeling where the wolf stood a moment before. He sunk back onto his rear, exhausted, battered, and bruised, but fully in control of himself. With it came blindness again, the world once more changing into blobs of color rather than the black and white landscape it had been a moment before. Slowly, his blue gaze shifted back to Charlotte--or at least the mana form that made her up--, horror and confusion dancing across his expression. "I..." He swallowed, trying to restore some moisture to his mouth. "W-what happened?" He flinched and a hand went to his head. "There... was a snake... thing and..." His memory of the last few minutes was fuzzy at best. XXXX

[Mana Pool 1/100] | [Stamina Pool 1/100]
[Divine Gaze: Active] | [Mana Trace: Active]

╚═══════════════════════════╝

Experience

Actions Made
-
-
-

Kirra Yamata
Lanfaer
HeadlessKoko
Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:30 am
User Image
㊋⊳⊳⊳⊳atsuki akuja⊲⊲⊲⊲㊋

Tatsuki looked over to Finn and his wolven state until a larger shadow engulfed him and turned him to the meek blind boy that he originally was. As he returned to his senses he seemed to no recollection and tatsuki felt it wasn't her place to speak considering it was practically her fault that this happened. Whistling over the music that was being played She called for Hakaze to come to her in which he took but only a minute from his gliding above them. As soon as he perched onto her arm Tatsuki groaned and slowly started to lift herself up. She looked to the meter or so long long piece of bone she had created from when she was pushed away from the now docile stone snake. Grabbing it from the ground to then break off a section of it to become like a walking stick.

Once that was settled she looked over to Charlotte and Finn and though she didn't really want to Tatsuki walked over slowly to them. As she reached about a few feet from them Tatsuki began to speak,

"I'm... so sorry. None of this would have happened if I wasn't more cautious about what was infront of us..." It wasn't much and to her there wasn't much to say other than that apology.

Mana: 160
Stamina: 300

Aritaryn

HeadlessKoko

lanfaer

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:33 pm
User ImageAs kindly as anyone could deliver such news, Kagerou observed per Sunny's request, "I believe you were ignored," the gently lilting voice contrasting against the harsh news delivered.

In a similar manner, Kagerou ignored the compliments lauded upon her. She knew herself what aspects she would need to improve on.

While she spoke to Sundance and of Tatsuki, the green-haired child's eyes were on neither this whole time. Instead, they had focused on the male child that had come into form where the wolf once growled and bled. He was the strangest Kemono Kagerou had ever seen, to the point that she didn't think he was a Kemono. Suffice to say, her curiosity had been piqued, and while "Finn," as the woman called him, was surrounded by friends and support, the smiling girl stood besides the animals and bore into his person with a scrutinizing gaze. If he was himself now, then he must have completely lost himself earlier. How interesting. People with such conditions usually had a fascinating story... or there was a blood moon event going on, and since the moon certainly wasn't red right now, she figured it was the former.

As his stuttering recovery of words revealed his memory, or lack thereof of the last minutes, Kagerou turned around, releasing her observation of the boy.

She gave Sundance a glance and a smile, "You don't need to hang around me all the time," she reminded him as she planned to focus on the snake for the next few minutes, minimum. He'd attached himself so tenaciously and quickly to her person that she worried that he felt like it was his obligation to do so. It would be a shame if he thought that way. Who knows how many opportunities he would miss if he denied himself like that?

Turning again, Kagerou finally gave her focus to the snake in front of her. The gleaming eyes were the first thing she saw, and she did not shy from the cold gaze of gemstones. No, she smiled directly into it and tentatively raised a hand towards the spot between those two beautiful stars in the skin of stone. Slowly, the hand approached until it finally rested against the mysterious skin of the mysterious being. "Hello, I am Kagerou. Do you have a name?". Trust with trust, she hoped to reciprocate. The creature had stopped upon her, a stranger's, behest. It could not be completely evil despite all the destruction it had created.

Chakra: 485/525

Evanescently Magnificient

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:02 am
User Image
______________The Narrator Observes Quietly...|
tab Charlotte ignored the others for now, including Tatsuki, as her attention was purely upon Finn and what would likely be a budding panic attack. Given his mild, meek nature it would be shocking indeed for him to find himself losing time and, in this case, perhaps losing his mind to something he was unaware of. Taking a step forward Charlotte dropped to one knee before him and looked into his eyes, her expression one of tired joy. "Long story short is that you saved me," she explained, her voice breathy from the sprint she'd used to get here on time. Holding out her hand to him, knowing he would only be able to see her mana again, she kept it still to give him enough of a chance to focus upon it. "A lot has happened, Finn, but you are safe now. Here. Take my hand. Let's get you someplace where we can explain further. Trust me."
tab To Finn's eyes the world around him was awash with mana. A large, serpent like beast that he might only vaguely remember from before his transformation lay coiled beside another mana source, this one human sized with what might be a hand reaching up to touch its 'head'. To the side was the familiar form of Tatsuki and her avian companion, and around...around him were a large number of clouds of different hues, each the remainder of spells cast that linger for several minutes before dissipating entirely.
tab As for the snake, the Fade watched Kagerou with those gem-like eyes, unblinking and unmoving, before a voice rose from the din around it without moving it's mouth. "I have no name," it hissed, its voice like dead leaves over dry earth.

HeadlessKoko

Evanescently Magnificent

Kirra Yamata

Aritaryn

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Aritaryn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:44 pm
User Image

» The Weeping Wolf «

XXXX Finn nodded his head absently once Tatsuki had said her piece. He didn't blame her for...whatever had happened, and doubted he would have even if he could remember. But he was too exhausted to think of a way to respond. He continued staring at the ground in front of him, trying to keep himself in check. As much as his body wanted to react by panicking, he wasn't going to let it.

Then Charlotte knelt in front of him, drawing his attention, and he felt more at ease. Even though it had only been a few days since he woke up in this unfamiliar place, she'd been by his side constantly and had become a source of motivation for him. Charlotte explained that he had saved her and his eyes widened slightly in surprise. He had? But how? Making it clear this wasn't the place to talk about it, the young woman held out her hand where he could see it and helped him unsteadily get to his feet. Taking a moment to gather what energy he had in him still, he looked around the clearing. Tatsuki was there of course, but there were other presences that felt only vaguely familiar. One was a figure that reached toward a very large blob of mana that seemed to be somehow serpentine in shape. That aside, the air was full of the aetheric force, suggesting a lot of mana had been used.

Finn's gaze dropped again and he hugged himself, trying to stay calm. "Maybe... I should just go home for now..." XXXX

Experience

Actions Made
-
-
-

Kirra Yamata
Lanfaer
HeadlessKoko
Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

A curiously little monkey nose peeked its way out from behind Kageoru. Despite his earlier words, Sunny couldn't help but be curious as to who the other lovely little beans were from just across the way. So you can imagine his reaction, NAY, HIS PAIN, when his beautiful mating call was wasted on the complete disregard of his person! "Now wait just a burger-flipping minute! Who do these unscrewed toothpaste caps think that they are, ignoring me? Why I have half a mind... half a mind to..." Steadily, Sundance's words drifted off. His form remained frozen in place even as Kageoru set off on her own little adventure to befriend the massive rock hard creation. Which was a real shame too because he had the perfect monkey related quip to Kageoru's line about hanging around.

Instead, his magnificent shaded eyes caught the glimpse of... brown shaded overalls. The kind with the little white lace embroidered into flower patterns on the had cloth. An audible gulp of air, more from instinct from his years of life than an actual need to, and Sundance was left to his knees in dread. Stumbling through an excuse to Kageoru whom he sure wasn't listening anyway, the monkey frantically looked back and forth for a way out. Somewhere, anywhere! "Oh! I uh I think I knew that man back in Antiva! Byyeeee." And quicker than the eye could follow, Sunny fled the scene of the crime.

[ Mega Exit ]

Spells/Relavant Information:

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:33 pm
User ImageRed eyes stared fearlessly, happily into the unblinking gems, and though she did not know how it could speak as it did, she accepted that was the realiity of this world. Quite matter-of-factly, Kagerou decided, "Well, it would be rather troublesome to have no name.". Her head tilted, green hair swaying and bags full of groceries rustling with the movement. "To some, a name is a powerful thing. I am afraid I am too ignorant to comfortably give you name," she admitted, but in the same breath also offered a solution. "However, why not decide your own fate? What would you like to be called?".

In this time, Sunny had bounced and the green haired child thought she heard whispers of home from the other boy. To where one had gone and where the other would go, she couldn't say she wasn't curious. However, she understood that to each their own path.

Of course, though, that didn't mean it would hurt to ask. Head turning from the snake as it properly considered what its new name should be, Kagerou's voice melodically offered, "If your home is in the civilian district, would you like to go together?". She spoke with a lilt, not enough that she sang her words but enough that it felt like the whispers of a tune were hidden within the lines she spoke. "You look tired," she added as she softly smiled, "and I did not mean to impose with my request, but I thought a hot meal will do you good and your friends good. You must have went through a lot today, and it doesn't seem like any of you are ready quite yet to settle down for a mundane activity like shopping for dinner."

Chakra: 525/525

Evanescently Magnificient

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:46 pm
User Image
tab Putting an arm around Finn's shoulder and squeezing him slightly to give the sensation of support Charlotte pulled him closer to her side as smiled down at him. "I think we've had enough work for the day. That dungeon can wait until it's calmed down a bit more." With that she began to lead him away with a gentle arm to guide him. Thankfully they weren't too far, allowing them to arrive within minutes if they kept their current pace, but once they were out of earshot Charlotte did decide to speak a bit. "Finn...What do you remember? The last thing you can recall?" She kept him close, making sure that while he could freely leave if he chose to he would be easily defended if something else were to happen.She was worried for her charge after his change, after all.
[If need me, lemme know. I can, I'm just tired at the moment].

HeadlessKoko

Evanescently Magnificent

Kirra Yamata

Aritaryn

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:54 am
User Image
㊋⊳⊳⊳⊳atsuki akuja⊲⊲⊲⊲㊋

Looking at the variety of people she has just met tat day and then taking into account what tatsuki had put them through, her thoughts became clear, at least for her. She did not belong here. She gave a small smile as the green haired girl asked if they wanted to rest and have hot food.

"Mi dispiace, Miss flute player but I have to decline.I need to make my way out of here. I had planned on staying here but after this I realized im more of a bother than a resource. Grazie Comunque for the hospitality."
Tatsuki wobbled over to Finn as quickly as she could before he and Charlotte decided to leave before she could properly apologize. Before they could, well in tatsuki's eyes, run away Tatsuki put herself in front of Finn. She slowly moved towards him so that, with whatever vision he had, he could see her coming and not be to surprised for what she was about to do. Slowly reaching her hand out to tough Finn's left cheek Tatsuki smiled and said, "Finn... I just wanted to say.. Grazie to you and Charlotte. You didn't have to come with me in there but you did risking yourselves in the process..So grazie, coraggioso." With a sudden move Tatsuki gave a small but half way meaningful kiss on the lips. she held herself there for a few seconds before pulling back and smiling.

Then she turned to Charlotte and while tatsuki reached within her bag to grab a pouch of coins that the farmboy had given her for living funds., "Here Charlotte.. I was given this for the mission but i think you and Finn have earned it more than I do." Taking Charlotte's hand softly into her own tatsuki put down a pouch of ryo's and had Charlotte grip it tightly. Letting the ryo pouch go Tatsuki merely smiled and said, "Grazie to you both, and you as well Miss Snake tamer. È stato un piacere conoscerla [it was nice to meet you]." With what little bow she could manage Tatsuki grabbed onto her bone walking stick and with Hakaze moving himself to one of tatsuki's leather armored shoulder Tatsuki began to walk away from the area of battle to the strange white tower she had entered not a few hours ago.

As Tatsuki made her way towards the villages tower She would bump into someone in what she felt was platemail. Proceeding to fall on her a** due to her weakened state from the fight she would look up towards the fellow was in her way. who she saw made her crook her neck like a bird inspecting something from afar. A few men, or women she couldn't tell. in dark coats loomed over her there heads turned down to her, plain metal masks without expression or detail that tatsuki could see. As she took closer inspection she could barely seeing what was a silvery metal breatplate tied down tightly on there chests.

Shaking her head she turned from inquisitive to slightly annoyed, though in her state she was about to start a ruckass over a simple thing as pushing, "Mi scusi... I wasn't paying attention"

Aritaryn

HeadlessKoko

lanfaer

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:00 pm
User Image

» The Weeping Wolf «

XXXX Finn kept his gaze down as Charlotte wrapped a supportive arm around him, but as she started to turn him away, the girl that had been playing some sort of instrument spoke to him. Or at least he assumed she spoke to him. He glanced in her general direction without looking directly at her, hands balling up the edge of his shirt to reflect his nervousness. "Oh, um... Yeah, I was given a home in the civilian district. I... wouldn't mind the company." He gave a small, hesitant smile that grew slightly at the mention of food. "Food actually sounds good," he remarked, and then turned toward Charlotte again. "U-unless we need to talk now?" The words ended in a small inflection; a question that she could answer if she wanted. If no answer came, or if there was no rush, he would follow the girl, finding himself surprisingly happy to be in the company of someone else.

His gaze shifted toward Tatsuki when she spoke up. She reached a hand toward him, and he shied away from it, although not before it touched his cheek. Anxiety rose up and his face flushed hot. He dropped his eyes to the ground around his feet. Ignoring his embarrassment, he tried to focus on what she was saying. Was... she speaking a different language? Because he only understood portions of what she said. But he got the general idea anyway. "Ah... It's fine, really. I'm... glad that I could--"

He cut off as Tatsuki moved closer again, and couldn't react fast enough before she planted her lips against his, where she remained for far longer than he was comfortable with. When she finally pulled away, he could do nothing but stare in shock at Tatsuki, and the overly bold move she had made. Gaze back on the ground, he said nothing further, even after she'd left, a myriad of emotions whirling through him, and none necessarily good. XXXX

[Sorry for the short post. I just wanted to get something out while I had a few minutes to relax.]

Experience

Actions Made
-
-
-

Kirra Yamata
Lanfaer
HeadlessKoko
Evanescently Magnificent

Aritaryn

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:31 am
User Image"Oh my!~" Scarlet eyes lit up in great excitement, and Finn, if he hadn't been so busy with his own shock, may have seen Kagerou's aura flare briefly, the green forest rustling vigorously in keen interest. "A ship?~"

She couldn't remain happy with this new potential for long, however. It didn't take much at all for Kagerou to see something that Tatsuki could have easily missed. As a bystander who's eyes flickered back and forth between the faces of the two and an individual who placed such weight into the ability to read people, her worry was quickly attracted to the grounded gaze of Finn. The forest settled, and returned to its calm, if not calmer than usual.

She would not jump to conclusions about how Finn felt or the depth of his relationship with the girl who spoke another language. Who was she to know more than the two involved? However, what she saw before her eyes, a troubled Finn, that she would act upon.

She did not approach, not physically, but she let her voice carry to the distant Finn her concern while she respected his preference for distance. "Hey! Hey! Heeeey!" Kagerou called out, using her childish appearance to excuse her general loudness as she tried to snap Finn's attention onto her. Once she got it, she smiled even wider than before, even though it appeared apparent by now that he could not see. "That kiss looks like it was even more of a shock to you than it was to me, and I'm the stranger between you two," her voice teased, attempting to distract, "How about sorting those thoughts out after we've filled our stomach, though?". Her hand extended out to Finn, out of habit of being a more touchy feely kind of person than she was displaying herself to be right now, but she quickly corrected the gesture and instead pointed in uh... Wrong direction. There, pointed in the right direction to the civilian's houses. "Let's get going before we get in the way of any cleanup crews this village might have," Kagerou suggested, taking a few steps first, then waiting to see if Finn and Charlotte would follow after.

Chakra: 525/525

Aritaryn

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:25 pm
User Image
tab The Mist wraith she had bumped into crouched down without much preamble and reached out a hand to take Tatsuki's, hauling her to her feet with a grunt. The grunt became words that clearly belonged to a female of some race, though her size made it difficult to determine which one. "It's fine, Citizen," she asserted in a tone that reeked of authority and an expectation to obey. "It won't be the first, nor the last, time I'll be bumped into this morning." She turned her head slightly to speak over her shoulder, a strange clicking and whistling noise mixed with a variety of snarls and hisses left her mouth in a stream, though it did appear to have some pattern to it, much like a language. Behind her two figures wearing armor made of woven plants that slightly resembled leather bobbed their heads. This was the first indicator, followed swiftly by their alien appearance, that they were barely humanoids at best. Rat-like heads, mouths, and eyes followed by large wings with hands at their tips were another, as was their colored, a deep purple that ranged mildly into blue territory. One responded back in an alien manner, same "words", though gender wasn't apparent in their speech.
tab The Mist Wraith looked back, her expression hidden behind the mask. "You appear to be lost. Is there something I can assist you with?"

tab Charlotte smiled after Kagerou, recognizing the girl from Oragor's reports to her days earlier. She looked to Finn and gestured for him to follow with a wave of her hand. "I have to report to Lord Oragor what happened," she explained, deciding despite her reservations that Kagerou would be a good companion for the boy for now. "That said, I'll speak to you later at your apartment, and I'll bring along your fair share of reward for your assistance." Nodding to Kagerou and to Finn individually, she took the money offered by Tsuki with a sigh and made her way towards the tower.

Quote:

Quote:

Kirra Yamata

Aritaryn

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:40 pm

㊋⊳⊳⊳⊳atsuki akuja⊲⊲⊲⊲㊋

Tatsuki looked closer at the dark metal guards entourage Staring, not intending to be rude, at the strange beings she tilted her head to the other side as her bewilderment continued. Shaking her head as she was helped up The guards question made her realize she was being rude in her gaze, "Mi scusi. I did not mean to stare but... I've never seen there kind before. May I ask who I have interrupted on this day

lanfaer

________City of Hearts ► Kokorogakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out