Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply ________City of Hearts ► Kokorogakure
[♥] Kokorogakure || Market District Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aritaryn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:58 pm
User Image
█ █ Finnian "Finn" Doherty █ █

» The Weeping Wolf «

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Classless] | [Classless]
[Shadebound] | [E-rank] | [Wind] | [Lightning]

XXXXFinn's gaze shifted slightly toward Kagerou as she called for him, his hands still fidgeting with the base of his shirt. Long fingers found a loose thread and tugged lightly at that instead. He turned quickly away again though at the mention of the kiss, his face turning fifty shades of red and his eyes gaining a glassy finish to them. Clearly he wasn't thrilled with what had just happened being pointed out, but he said nothing. Not at first anyway. He gave her a small nod and, at Charlotte's confirmation, hesitantly reached for her extended hand. She corrected herself though, pulling it away, and gestured in a couple of directions. Maybe she was new too if she was struggling with where to go.

Finn glanced toward Charlotte again, uncertain. She'd hardly left his side since he woke up a few days before and wasn't sure how well he could manage without her. But this other girl seemed nice enough, so maybe she could help him too. He couldn't see her expression but he could almost sense the radiance of her smile in her mana, and he gave a small smile in return. "Okay..." he replied softly, and followed after her. XXXX

[I didn't even realize a month had passed. I'm so sorry.]

[Mana Pool 1/100] | [Stamina Pool 1/100]
[Divine Gaze: Active] | [Mana Trace: Active]

╚═══════════════════════════╝

Experience

Actions Made
-
-
-

Kirra Yamata
Lanfaer
HeadlessKoko
Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:15 pm
User Image"Ahaha, great!" like a mountain spring after a thaw, her laughter rang clear in the air, "Let's go, Finn! And Miss Charlotte, if your meeting doesn't take too long, feel free to stop on by." No mention of where her house was. No mention of how to get there. Kagerou had hardly been in this village for a couple days, but she could already feel the many eyes scrutinizing from the standard angles and crannies. She could not pinpoint them or do anything about them, but it was a familiarity she recognized.

As she walked to the residential district with Finn, Kagerou spoke up with all kinds of small talk. Starting with, of course, "Hey, so I don't know if you noticed, but you can transform into a wolf!". Such a serious topic, she broached with ease and intentional casualness, like she was talking about the weather. "You were pretty strong. I think you'll get along with my friend. He's a cat person, so it's basically a match, you know? He should be at the dorms right now, so you'll see him soon."

Exit to [♥] Kokorogakure || Civilian District

Chakra: 525/525

Aritaryn

Lanfaer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
________City of Hearts ► Kokorogakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13