User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Rajan Stormborn ]

Adventurer l Trickster l Entite l D - Rank

I walked into the academy just as Oragor had instructed. The guards gave me a bit of a hard time for not having a headband, but word got to them that I was okay to go in soon after I had arrived. They gave me the necessary information to be able to navigate my way around the nightmareish structure without too much trouble, which was good. My first stop would be the second floor of the building, which housed the D-Rank spells.

This was the first technique of my current training session and it would come without much effort. I first focused my mana onto my hands, first pure, and then with the lightning element. I moved my hands a few inches away from my chest, six inches apart, one on top, and one directly beneath it. I moved my hands in a semicircle in opposite directions until my mana formed a perfect circle in the air. From there, my hands moved in opposite directions, creating lines within it in the air. Once the circle was created, I slammed my right hand to the center of the mana circle causing electricity to crackle and after a second a ball of lightning flew from the center of the circle and crashed into the wall.

[Lightning Bolt Learned]

From there, I moved on to the third floor of the building. There, I found a specific section for techniques that I could learn. Not only was I an entitie, my prowess with lightning techniques had evolved far past the power of regular humans and as such I could use special storm techniques, which came in handy. I pulled an old scroll from the wall. The scroll detailed the process of creating a the husk for the technique, and because of the area where I was, I decided not to unleash it as a whole, Instead, I focused my mana onto my left hand and formed blue ball about the size of the palm of my hand. On my right hand, I focused the energy of what would otherwise be inside of the ball: pure storm mana. Instead of making it the normal size and strength, I made it into a condensed version and created a smaller, innocuous explosion in my hand that stung just a little.

[Lightning Grenade]

From there, I made my way back down to the first floor for one last thing. Once again, I pulled out a scroll for the storm release. However, the technique this time would be much more simpler than before, instead of being something used for offense, it would be for distraction, or even to get people’s attention back to me. Much more useful in the context of the negotiations that were ahead of me. Frankly, better than a damned grenade, that much was certain. After reading the description, I focused mana onto my hand and lightly tapped the wall, causing thunder to roar across the building, prompting people around me to look around, and eventually outside to see if it was raining.

[Threaten]

The next technique in my current training session was much less offensive than the first one. It was also much more simple. I closed my eyes and let my mana flow through my body, focusing and condensing on my hand until the point were electricity began to gently crackle. At that point, I stuck my arm out and rapidly released the chakra. Instead of a bolt of lightning like last time, this time only came light. A bright and brief flash of light that was over in a second.

[Flickering Light]

From there, I grabbed a couple of papers from the head office, found a desk somewhere and began to write the report that Oragor had requested. After a couple of hours, once it was all written out, I went back to his office.

Stats:

Power: 1
Agility: 2
Intelligence: 5
Chakra: 6

Passives

Half [.5] rank increase to spiritual strength

[5] Mana reduction to cost of Spells and Spiritual attacks (minimum of [5])

PA - Consumption: Gain the ability to devour the element you are born from and regain energy in the process. Able to gain back one quarter [.25] of the associated cost with a rank (minimum of [5]) of that element from consuming it, remove it from existence by absorbing it into your body through a variety of means. I.e. if the rank of fire is C - rank, you would get back five [5] Mana or Stamina. Another Personal Attribute, or taking this one twice, may be used to increase this to one half [.5] at most.

PA - Deluxe Shift: While most take one [1] full post to change into their elemental form, you’ve found the secret to becoming one with your birth element. As such it takes no action at all to change into your element and can be done as part of any Action taken.

Discipline - Chameleon: Sometimes other people have the right of it, when it comes to survival. Sometimes it's the weirdos and the freaks who know the tricks of the trade needed to see tomorrow. The Chameleon now only recognizes this but decides that literally everyone but themselves seems to know what's what. As such, when selecting this discipline the Chameleon gains the ability to replicate one [1] D - rank Discipline of choice from any other class, taking on the benefits of that Discipline for a time at the cost of energy. For twenty [20] mana and twenty [20] stamina, the Chameleon goes through a mental and spiritual shift that takes three [3] uninterrupted activations to accomplish. Once complete there's usually a flash of light, a pulse in the body, some physical or ethereal representation of the change as the Chameleon takes on a new D - ranked Discipline. When this happens their Adventurer Spell Slots become slot specific to that D - ranked Discipline's class, thus allowing them to learn those in place of normal slots. These "slots" then become inert when another Discipline is selected, making them unable to use those slots or the former Discipline's abilities until they switch back to it. As such, Chameleons must keep track of the disciplines they've trained under, and the spells/abilities learned while in it. These automatically switch out when a new discipline is taken. The only major drawback is that after two [2] changes the Chameleon must complete a full rest cycle without being attacked within five [5] posts of making the second [2nd] change.

Mana: 275 l 275
Stamina: 125 l 125
EXP: