Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:46 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

The moment the green haired female turned her head, she suddenly felt relief. Peace. Tears welled up as the female was slowly pulling her mask down and rapidly nodded her head to help her confirm that this was, indeed Nozomi! Nozomi held her tightly back as she started to cry into her shoulder. Her body was so tense, heavy as a boulder, and Kageoru could possibly feel in the hug that her muscles were slowly loosing up and becoming more of light and relaxed. Tears started to pour down her cheeks as she couldn't contain it. Her fingertips dug into Kageoru's clothing as if an attempt to pull her closer. She couldn't believe it. "K-kageoru" She managed to let out between sobs. She remembered her! If she can remember Jack, she certainly remember her! Not pulling away, but she moved her arm to wiped the tears with her sleeve in attempt to calm herself down, she wasn't going to cry for a long time! A loud cracking noise made her jump and her muscles were tense once again as she turned her head to see it, and was in awe. Rose... she missed nature but she wasn't expecting this damage. Her brows furrowed in confusion as she glanced to the odd male, the female that seemed not wanting attention, the guy at the gate, and Shadow.

WAIT. SHADOW!? She leap out of the hug and then paused, her hands were resting on Kageoru's arms as she remembered that he didn't like hugs. Right? Or was that Jack. No they both didn't like hugs. UGH! Why couldn't she remember. With a bright smile, she laughed softly as she roughly rubbed her eyes and was rather confused to what was going on. She had been in a daze. How many days has it been? Her brows were still furrowed but then she squinted her eyes in confusion at seeing Shadow's eyes... one of it wasn't his but it reminded her of Jack's. Feeling slightly overwhelmed, she inhaled and exhaled deeply, with a soft smile as she ignored the throbbing headache of puzzlement, "Hi Shadow!! Kageoru! I'm so happy and so confused.. I've been alone most of the time. What happened? Is this some kind of---" She stopped. Was it safe to talk out here? She shook her head, she had so many questions. Was this Jack's test? Was this a Sero's reaction? Surely this can't be the future if she has Kageoru and Shadow standing before her! Which means Kumotake! He was safe along with Sukoso and so was Jack! Maybe they can see them on the inside! Her honey hued glanced at the dark skinned man a moment... He seemed strong and not if a bit scary. With a relieved sigh, she gave Kageoru another hug, but gentle this time and was more of, I'm glad you are okay kind of hug. "Let's go inside! We might to get see the others!" She remembered Kageoru more than she remembers Shadow at the moment. She does remember fighting along side with him and that huge monster... her stomach did a trust as she was mentally ill at the image. Maybe this, all of this was some kind of massive Genjutsu that the Kirigakure was under.

But then, who was all those odd people she had met? Jack's creations? Hmm. She saw the knight at the front gesturing at her hand. Bewildered, she glanced at Kageoru's hand and then at her own. This... seemed oddly familiar doesn't it? "Oh. Um.." She paused and hesitated for a moment as she wasn't sure if she wanted to get stamped. But .... she does want to go with Kageoru and Shadow at the moment. Maybe they won't always be together, but she knows she wants answers. Pulled her sleeve back, she also pulled her black outfit up to loosen the fingers between the hole and push her fingers through so the back of her hand could be revealed for the guard to stamp her hand.

Aquatic
Bloodline [ an Teaghlach ] | ------- | E - Rank
Birth Form: | 100/100 Chakra | 100/100 Stamina |
Human Form: | 50/50 Chakra | 40/50 Stamina [ 10 on constant hostage ] |
Phaselight Madness:
24/30

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Out Of Caffeine

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:24 am
User Image
GREY xxxxx
Things were getting far too noisy around her for Grey's liking. The duo she was tracking had turned out to be far more lively than anticipated, and now they had seemed to pick up a third member. Noise drew attention, and attention drew trouble; it was best that Grey was on her way. Leaving the trio to their business, she'd slink on through the gates, maintaining her camo until she could duck out of sight and drop it safely.

[enter the village?]
General Info

Quotes:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:17 am
User Image
All these broken souls, they never make me whole. They don't... xxxxxxxxxx They don't know my heart. They don't know my heart.
Funny how history ends in an instant, how something so close can end up so distant.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S I X T E E N S I L E N T G U A R D I A N xxxxx S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r xxxxx C - R A N K T I N K E R - T R A C K E R U K Y O

[x] During the time I'd looked away, the sneaking figure had vanished. Either they had overheard and left, or went inside. Something told me the latter was the case. I frowned slightly, but my attention was drawn back to Nozomi as she spoke. She had no idea what was happening--I'd figured a while ago that Cero hadn't gone around and told everyone what happened. First off that was near impossible, and second, he definitely wasn't the type to go out of his way to help people. He'd helped us based on a promise, and would help the people he could, but probably wouldn't put forth the effort to leave the area around Yougangakure.

I blinked as she cut off and looked around suspiciously. Some kind of what? But rather than finishing what she was saying, she offered we head inside to see if we could find 'the others'. It was already enough of a coincidence four of us had met up, but it didn't seem impossible that there could be others as well. After all, we'd had the idea to return to Mizu no Kuni and Kirigakure, so it wasn't far-fetched to think other members of the Mist had as well.

Still, something felt off about this place. There were a solid few centuries after the time we were alive for other people to live, so any number of them could have been from the village, but I still couldn't shake the bad feeling the dark tower in front of us gave me.

I waited a moment for Nozomi to get her hand stamped by the guard before heading in through the gates. Ah... we probably should have asked what direction the market was, but it was too late for that. Besides, it would have to be up to one of the other two to ask anyway, since my voice was still non-existent. So I just marched forward with all the confidence I could figure out where I was going, heading toward the area of the town where the most noise could be heard.

[Exit to Kokorogakure || Market District]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.

Techniques Used:
✤ [Prepared] Sumi Yusou no Jutsu [Ink Transport Technique] - C
The user writes "transport" on a piece of paper with chakra-infused ink. The user then places it wherever they would like to transport to, be it a location or on a specific person, such as an opponent's back. By concentrating a small amount of Chakra, the can transport to the paper's location, for purposes such as to silently attack an opponent or to reveal to their comrades the enemies location.

Current Objectives:
✤ None.

Items of Note:

HeadlessKoko
"Lily Platypus"]
Lanfaer

[ e x p ] 7825 x|x [ r y o ] 0000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 495 / 495 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 335 / 335

[ m o o d ] unsettled x|x [ h e a l t h ] fine x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] none

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:15 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
~
Cometh the hour of our reckoning, we will be ready
Cometh the man who will fight beside me and be steady
Cometh the angel, the messenger from hell we dreaded
Cometh the devil's disciples, so we must be ready

On his last days inside of Kirigakure centuries ago, Takeda was able to consider the entire land of water as enemy territory. Sure, he had some people on his side when he decided to challenge that stuck-up kage, but it was nothing compared to a village full of slaves willing to fight and die out of fear or forced obedience. The discomfort he felt under the shadow of a still-existing Sero was enough to make him leave early. Was it fate that brought him to Shadow and Kagerou, who only served to take him right back? What kind of force would see him constantly returning to such a place? Something about the village sign of Kokorogakure only accentuated his discomfort. Hearts, a large tree, and an insurmountable wall protecting it all. He would've dismissed it as a passing suspicion if it weren't for him hearing the punishment for being found without a stamp. Public whipping for sneaking into the village? Something told him it was less about the safety of the citizens and more due to the paranoia of the Kokorokage. But what are they afraid of? The people are loyal. If they weren't, nobody would be stomaching these public punishments for shitty reasons. Or is this person trying to rule through fear? Warning signs started popping up all over, and while only one paranoid, fear-mongering Mizukage came to mind, he didn't come to any immediate conclusions. The strange village was likely the result of a bandit camp that eventually grew into a mistake. Despite the reassurance of that thought, he couldn't shake the cautious feeling in his gut. His eyes took in the situation before he made any moves, and he watched shadow accept the stamp on his prosthetic arm rather than his fleshy, normal one. That wasn't an accident. Are we on the same page here? It would help if he actually said anything. Kagerou had already gotten stamped before he reached his current line of thinking, so, unfortunately, there was no telling her to be careful.

Up until the point that a somewhat familiar face showed up, Takeda had been in the back of the group without any actual vision of the guard. When he stepped to the side to make a clear path for Nozomi, that's when he saw it. The red-head that taught him how to speak Kirigakure's language had been banished from thought when he laid eyes on that tube, on that crest. He hadn't lived in Kirigakure during the time of the Mist Wraiths, and only arrived when the old village was destroyed. He'd finally been acquainted with such things long after the passing of Jack when the village was being run by a fearmongering fanatic with a lack of mercy for the weak or those who disobeyed him. A village of slaves with their wills broken due to the twisted use of a bloodline he was very familiar with. Due to the rarity of their kind, it wasn't likely for one Jiongu to forget another. Kokorogakure. The hidden heart village. It wasn't a wall that protected the heart. No. It was a wall of hearts that protected Heserik. Takeda was probably the only person to pick that up right at the start. Just as Heserik was a fanatic of Jack, though, the Kokorokage could've just been another in the chain of disturbed followers.

I have to admit, the more I think about it, the more I want it to be him. We have a lot of unfinished business.Even if he lost, Takeda was the one who tore right through Heserik's defense. The one who got to partake in that moment of genuine fear before he closed his eyes for almost a thousand years. It wasn't uncommon for him to throw a punch just for being called an idiot since he hated it when he didn't get the last word. With that in mind, the thought that he could redeem his one genuine loss by beating the one who defeated him was a pretty exciting thing.

He only approached the guard once everyone had already gotten their stamps, taking off his glove and holding out his hand out. The sincere smile that spread across his lips betrayed the viewer with the image of a sweet, trustworthy boy. His thoughts, on the other hand, were full of the sick satisfaction he'd receive if it really was Heserik at the Kage's seat. He hoped the sick ******** had some way of knowing the names of those that got stamped. Takeda wanted to see the old Mizukage's face when the realization hit on who just entered his village. If it's him, he knows that I'm the only one who can tell everyone who he is. What he'll do. What he's already done. He can't have that. Pulling his glove back on, Takeda looked over to his group to see that Shadow was gone and the girls were getting along. It was a pleasant surprise to see that Nozomi was alive, but they didn't exactly stop being friends on the best of terms. He'd leave it for her to decide on whether or not she'd speak to him. "Kagerou, I'm going inside. I don't plan on sticking around for too long, but I'll let you or Shadow know before I go anywhere." With that said, he took off for the market district, since there wasn't really anywhere else to go.

My heart is strong, my faith goes on
But if my world is threatened
I'll fight the fight, they'll pay the price
Their blood will flow with vengeance!
The dogs of war will rip apart hostility unbounded
And to the end, our guns will roar until the enemy is...
~

[Wandering | Steel & Blood | Soldier | 4500 XP | Chakra 125/125 | Stamina 375/375 ]

Techniques Used:

[

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:08 pm
User ImageHere was a rare moment when Kagerou's smile faded. With a look that screamed "is hell going to freeze over next?" she stared at Takeda's ever so innocent smile.

It wasn't that she was surprised he could pull off such a smile. He had the face for it, and she could see that even through his usual jaded expressions. It was that he'd never given such a smile, and she couldn't see why he would now.

Naturally, Kagerou suddenly had a bad feeling about all this. However, like Shadow, who had slipped away before she realized, Takeda went ahead himself while Kagerou was still occupied with getting her fill of a patented Nozomi hug. The safe thing to do here would be to follow him, but... That would be too nosy. She'd just need to trust Takeda on this one.

Though, she was going to be heading to the marketplace anyways. After giving Nozomi one last squeeze while she gave Takeda some time to put in some distance, Kagerou took Nozomi's hand and insisted, "Aight, Nozomi. Let's go in ourselves, before the others have to wait too long." as she dragged the other girl along with her.

Exit to Market District

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

Lily Platypus
(OOC: If you'd like, feel free to find some excuse to separate Kagerou and Nozomi while they're on their way to the market district. I'll be... scarce with my posts is the problem ^^;;; .)

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:03 pm
__________________The Entourage Approaches ||
tab As the sun began its path across the sky, falling from its noontime height towards the western horizon, the wise and fully aware Akaho, captain of the guard and one of the few within Kokorogakure granted any kind of trust or authority, scratched his a** with one hand and picked his nose with the other, arm wrapped loosely around his spear. By the gods it was boring being in charge of what amounted to a giant wall anyone with the right techniques could overcome. It made his post relatively useless outside of using the stamp with the strange liquid inside that stuck for days instead of washing off like proper writing equipment. Is that what he was, a glorified tattoo artist? Maybe, he thought to himself as he scritched at a particularly nasty itch on a stubborn portion of his backside.
tab The itch was truly annoying, so deep inside of him that it made him wonder if he'd find something unpleasant in his evening reprieve.
tab Before he could get deeper into the topic, or his posterior, there came a low, deep note from what could only have been a horn from the far distance. Startled, standing erect and extracting his hand from its hiding place, the young man looked up in time to catch three men, scouts riding large wargs, loping towards him at a hurried rate while a thick cloud followed behind them. Cocking his head to the side, Akaho studied that cloud closer since those in the know had set it was going to be slightly overcast, not blacker than pitch!
tab Then he heard the beating of a thousand wings, and Akaho knew there was trouble. Without waiting for a report he took his own horn from his waist and blew into it a short, sharp note that would signal to those on the walls to find Lord Baranara or the Kokorokage himself. This wasn't something they were going to be able to handle on their own.

NecroPlant

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:51 am
User ImageUser Image

🌴"Cold: the air and water flowing, Hard: the land we call our home,Push to keep the dark from coming, Feel the weight of what we owe"🌴

For some odd reasons, it took Baranara some time to reach the gate. This was particularly caused do to forgetting what he had just been told minutes ago and getting slightly peckish. Peckish was quite a suitable term as when he finally arrived where the clarion call echoed he'd have a mouth full of croissant a.k.a the breadnana. Lackadaisical was his demeanor come the wing beats that followed as the guards people seemed to be quivering in their boots. He could barely make out the face of one and by jove...THEY WERE UH GUH LEE. But seeing as their approach gave no signs to weapons drawn the man wouldn't jump the gun. He was stupid not an idiot...mmm...wait. Ugly things were, however, usually bad. Safety first as he prostrated a bamboo spear unmenacingly but still emitting an aura of confidence.

🌴This: The song of sons and daughters,Hide the heart of who we are,Making peace to build our future, Strong, united, working 'till we fall. And we all Lift, and we're all adrift, Together, Together.🌴

Chakra:125/125
    Stamina:305/325
    Ryo: 300/300 Exp:5,200
    •Vegetation Manipulation B

Arrow35

HeadlessKoko
    Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:53 pm
tab The sound of wings grew louder, the air thrumming with their hum as the great squall of avian beings, wearing plants and other vegetative matter for garments for the most part, made their way towards the group. Below them in their shadow a large number of wagons, each manned by something akin to the flying beasts but with fat flaps in place of wings. It was these that raised a flag above their head, bearing a white tree on a field of green and blue in the form of waves. They flew it high even as they came within sight, and the wind picked up from their mighty flight below. So much so that even Baranara's short and curleys would flutter and stir from the strength of the gust! At last they plummeted to the earth, each landing and forming into columns and rows, leaving a mighty army with a large section six men abreast between them, a pathway towards where Baranara stood. The wagons stopped a bit further back than the deepest row, and it was there that one of the flightless leaped from their wagon and landed with a heavy thud accented by the jingling of medals and chains that dotted its form.
tab As it walked towards the Consul of War another of the flying creatures landed beside it with far more grace than the soldiers at the ready. Each carried a bow in their hands but this one? This held a staff, gnarled and green and black in what appeared to be painted design but upon closer inspection would have had to have been natural. Using it as a walking stick, with weight mostly leaned upon it, it was clear that the figure, taller than the shorter flightless one, held some measure of age. An elder, perhaps, as the soldiers bowed their heads as it passed.
tab Only when within several yards did the pair stop, standing as erect as their bodies allowed, with the taller with the staff using its wings to cover up the majority of the woven leaves and fibers that made up its gown. Built like the mythical harpy, the creature also appeared remarkably rat-like in design, but the eyes glinted with intelligence and wisdom of many years as it observed Baranara carefully, awaiting his move.

NecroPlant

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:11 am
User ImageUser Image

🌴"Cold: the air and water flowing, Hard: the land we call our home,Push to keep the dark from coming, Feel the weight of what we owe"🌴

First the man would scratch his head with the bell end of his bamboo spear from their behaviors. Then looked away momentarily because of how UHGUHLY the things he was looking at were. HOWEVER, he could say that their fashion sense was 'pretty good'. Not much coming from a man who only months ago wore nothing but loincloths and only dressed as he did now due to Hesrick's behest he look presentable for the title he bore. His aura of assertion reverberated through the mist wraiths who were once cowering now stood at attention. The man commanding presence echoing from the core of his chest and muscles, seeming competent even amidst incompetence that was his own.

He cracked his neck then stared down the avians. He locked eyes searching for signs of hostility. Although he found it difficult to do so for long out of genuine disgust. "So are speaking our tongue or no? Why being come here? Me am hoping no declaring war. Me not liking you if that is case and you can be leaving then." An air of banana washed through the area in a local gust that wafted by. Thank goodness Baranara was downwind as he feared what he'd smell coming from these 'icky things'

🌴This: The song of sons and daughters,Hide the heart of who we are,Making peace to build our future, Strong, united, working 'till we fall. And we all Lift, and we're all adrift, Together, Together.🌴

Anthem of Assertion: In direct opposition of auras that would otherwise induce fear and terror Baranara's presence is one that has developed a method of leading through allegiance that seems to rock an individuals core inspiring feelings of faith and hope even in hopeless situations. So long as Baranara himself remains standing and isn't in a position of weakness, he exerts a commanding presence bolstering allies increasing the strength of their techniques by [1/2]-rank and inspiring confidence whilst subduing their fears temporarily.

Quote:

Quote:
    Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 8:03 pm
tab The flightless creature cocked its head to the side, its expression becoming hyper focused, pupils expanding until they take up the majority of its eyes. Leaning forward it placed a hand upon its chest and inhaled slowly, powerfully, and waited. When Baranara didn't speak more the creature suddenly reared back and began to repeat in exactly the same voice and tone as Baranara the words he'd used previously. "So are speaking our tongue or no," it parroted, its expression convulsing as it seemed to...absorb the words. "Speaking, speaking, speaking!" Holding out a single hand/wing, the creature gestured in a familiar way, something akin to move on, or continue. It watched, waited, as the others tensed and listened with their alien expressions clearly worried.
tab

NecroPlant

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:30 am
User ImageUser Image

A pause. "You are making the fun of me?" He'd say as he stared down the parroting thing. In this moment tensions rose, both the mist wraiths and the entourage readying their weapons for the worst. Then Baranara leaned back out and started to laugh jubilantly. "Barhraharha. Is good impression. Impression is flattery no? Yes?" IT seemed not even Baranara was sure of his own words but he exhued that typical airhead type nature he had that the mist wraiths were used to. They'd all likely sigh internally to the thought of 'Yup its just the commander being the commander again."

"Much gooding joke yes. But no more joke. Giving reason here now or being leave. No need more foreigner causing problem in tribe. Bad nuff boy attack Oregano. Me swear. Life hard some time right? Right being hurry up. Me am have interrogatings to doing." Baranara rose an eyebrow as the wind whipped. As if he sensed...a disturbance. No, they could not have escaped his IMPENETRABLE defenses. She was but a frail little girly...wait no...a fraily little girly...WHO LIKE BANANA! OH NO! Baranara knew. The ones who like Banana. They are geniuses! He should know. He was, after all, an expert and this criterion for determining someone's intelligence, just as it was the same criteria for judging their marriageability was infallible. Barnara would tap his foot his anxiousness rising. Was she one of 'those' likers of Banana or was she a 'lovers' of Banana.

Anthem of Assertion: In direct opposition of auras that would otherwise induce fear and terror Baranara's presence is one that has developed a method of leading through allegiance that seems to rock an individuals core inspiring feelings of faith and hope even in hopeless situations. So long as Baranara himself remains standing and isn't in a position of weakness, he exerts a commanding presence bolstering allies increasing the strength of their techniques by [1/2]-rank and inspiring confidence whilst subduing their fears temporarily.

Quote:

Quote:
    Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:52 pm
tab The rat like creature crouched down, head pressed against its chest before suddenly it stood erect and flapped its wings, increasing it's standing height and squaring its shoulders. The other stranger beside it shifted to the side as the bird-like creature suddenly flared its wings out, exposing the bared female chest beneath that looked incredibly mammalian for the humans to see. Exposing itself, in a fashion, to death should a projectile find its mark. The creature's voice suddenly issued forth, rasping as the clearly unfamiliar words issued forth across its inhuman tongue. "Greetings, bearer of the fruited glory," it began, its voice clearly feminine in nature to mature the body it continued to display. "We come in peace to learn of your kind, for you are alien and new in a world that survives on a balance already precarious." It splayed the fingers at the ends of its wings to show it carried nothing of threat before stepping forward towards the beings it now could speak to. How it knew their words was a mystery, but given the way it seemed to bite at each word it was clear the language was not an easy one to speak, or at the very least unfamiliar. "I am Nais Zilyavish Karzgyarl, translator for the city of Alustreel."
tab Lowering one hand slowly to her mouth and coughing delicately, the creature continued. "My kind learn languages to communicate for others. It is not mockery that beg me speak, but the necessity to learn more of your language so we may converse. I apologize for any insult that might have been given."
tab

NecroPlant

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Balance...Pre..pre..precar..slippery?" Baranara would look at his feet for a moment and shuffle them lifting one leg then the other. He knew the connotation of the word but not its pronuniciation. Again he was a man of simple words. "World is very balance me seeing." and while he had the occasionally dim moment like now being 'wise' but not inherently 'intelligent' he'd shake his head. Eyes fixated on the most human part of the beings as it was the only thing he could really look at without being off put but even then the concept of 'mating' with something like this was...less than pleasing to the thought.

Arms crossed he'd take a lean and express a tired like look of both understanding but at the same time perhaps a tad bit disappointed it didn't end in at least a small transgression involving someone punching someone. "Alright then, Nice Lava Cars, me am seeing you are not bad peoples me am welcoming you but me am having question as why think balance slippery when so clearly not slippery." a wonderful wordsmith he was Baranara would give the nod to the wraiths not to oppose any entry then on but he'd still have his arms crossed awaiting an answer. If the worlds 'balance' as it were was 'precarious' he was inclined to want to know why that was if they so happened to know.

Quote:

Quote:
    Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:36 pm
tab The bird creature turned to look at the one beside it and growled and hissed its way through a translation. This time it was the other creature, gilded as they were in finery unlike the majority of others, cocked its head in a very human-like expression of curiosity. Finally it spoke back to the translator, who then spoke up with some level of confusion and curiosity. "I do not know what cars are, nor lava, but we accept your welcoming. As for balance...perhaps it is better if we speak in a more private settings." At this the creature bobbed its head as others around them, the ones with the spears, bows, and slings, cast their gaze about them into the woods in clear concern for something that might be hidden in the dark. The translator, Nais, continued. "Call me Nais, if you can. Nigh. Iss. It is my title, and the one most easy for you to speak. Are you the leader of this tribe of people, or are you a defensive warden?"
tab
tab

NecroPlant

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:41 am
User ImageUser Image

"Mmmm." Baranara it seemed would think for awhile. As if he was in deep thought about something. It seemed what he was thinking about was the current situation and the diplomatic implications that this interaction would have impacting the entire settlement as a whole... this was...not the case as an audience which could pierce the fourth wall would be able to discern in reading his following thoughts. "Me am wonder...doing these things laying eggs or make baby? They are bird but also not bird. Would egg even taste good? Would egg be ugly to? Would egg be tasting like bird egg or meat?

He would catch only brief words coming from the envoy. When his hard thinking expression returned his body would flinch as if having just been surprised. "Oh! Very well this being I supposing. We go to tower." He pointed to the height of the watchtower. In a casual and inviting manner completely ignoring the question about his social status. "We can be having meeting there okay Nice Tits." Yes she would not be saving the butchering of her name saved by pronouncing it slower. "We go now yes, ah you can keep...BUT! No pull weapon out." a word of warning. The man seemed to absent-mindedly begin his trudging on towards the tower with an air of radiating confidence but also, to those more intelligent, definitely empty headedness.

Quote:

Quote:
    Lanfaer

________City of Hearts ► Kokorogakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out