Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:31 pm
User Image
__________________The Narrator Struts...||
tab Taking no offense at her rejection of his support Duran instead walked amiccably beside the newcomer as if having known her for quite some time. Simply listening and guiding her around to the visitors' sites to avoid the hidden ones meant only for those who lived there. When she finished he had that look on his face again as he considered exactly where would be best. "We...do have a guest rooms in the tower for prestigious guests, which would also make it more likely for you to meet Lord Oragor," he began thoughtfully, waving to a few children as they ran by playing some game that involved wooden sticks and a wicker wheel. "I suppose it's about personal preference. If you prefer more pedestrian accomodations, we do have those. Their prices are fairer than most, though if you attempt to visit the Hellbent Harpy you'd be in for a show every night." Eying her up and down, taking in her clothes, he finally settled on a suggestion. "I would take the room in the tower reserved for religious individuals, as it offers solitude not found in most of our rented establishments."
tab Despite his offer Duran did not change course as they strolled through the neighborhood, the towering building likely being the "tower" of which he spoke casting a long shadow off to the side somewhere. Around them markets thrived, and people of all types, including the Anzu people, shopped here and haggled to their hearts' content.
Koresephone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:19 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Right, money.

Likely the few pieces of Ryo she had on her would be no good. Sonyo's lips finally downturned into a slight frown as the wheels in her head turned. Before she even found place to stay, she would need to find some form of employment. She reached up, fiddling with one of the strands of her hair that fell over her shoulder and down her chest. The architecture of Korokorogakure was foreign to her, as was the style of the clothing of the children that flew past them. If the layout of the land, which she had nearly gotten lost in, hadn't been enough of an indication that the world had changed, she understood now.

"Hm... That certainly gives me choices. Thank you, Mr. Duran. Where would one find a means of employment here, as well? From where I am from, you were given a job as soon as you were able. But now I am a stranger in these lands, and do not have such ties." She suddenly felt homesick for her tiny apartment in Otogakure. Homesick for the many comforts she had known that were now gone. Now all she had were the clothes and items on her. These first few weeks would be hard, indeed.

"Searching for employment would busy me while I wait for your potential inquiry to Lord Oragor."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 M A N A : :x000 // 000 」 tab 「 S T M : :x000 // 000 」 tab 「 E X P : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Ice/Snow Ruler 」 tab 「 Korokorogakure 」 tab 「 E-rank 」 tab 「 Yuki Onna 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Lanfaer
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Koresephone
Crew