Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:11 am
dawns_aura
I’ve been meaning to do more Mic-cuddle posts, and Samedith is love! <3 Hope this doesn’t bother you!
Also, death deities unite. ^^

It was quiet, just as it ought to be, given the veil of night that cloaked the Weyr. Mictecath found sleep hard to come by- although, it was more out of a desire not to sleep than anything else. Nyaranau lay in a death-like slumber, brought about by bone-deep exhaustion: the young woman had been taking her physical training seriously, on top of having recovered recently from whatever cold-flu-thing that she had caught after dancing in the lake… Mic didn’t blame her for her comatose state. In fact, she was both glad and relieved that her rider was resting well without suffering that wracking cough, or its awful companion, fever.

The young dragon slipped from her wallow, a silent ghost dressed in gold, and glided through the western cavern until she reached Faranie’s cot. The woman was given a sniff, ensuring she slept soundly, then the young Queen turned whirling eyes of green-blue on her brother; Samedith, make room, please. I have come to join you. It was possibly the sweetest, most politely uttered order.

Over the course of the few sevendays she had spent with her siblings, she had found herself compelled to learn more about them. Of course, it was of the utmost importance to understand one’s family if one was to lead them properly…

And she found Samedith utterly fascinating. He was intelligent, but there was an undercurrent of shrewdness she had not yet gotten the full measure of... something about his smug manner, his smooth charm, his syrupy-sweet words... It stirred her interest and provoked defensiveness both- no one could be that genuinely well-meaning unless their hearts were as delicate as Anakumath's. She wanted to know more, in the same way one wanted to eat that last slice of bubbly pie but knowing it was all going to one’s waist line. It was bad, but in a very good way.

Besides… he seemed like the kind who might benefit from a whole heaping of warm love and affection, and Mictecath was not shy of sharing that with others. Her mindvoice radiated her usual passion, tempered so as to not arouse other sleeping dragons nearby. Invasive, some might have called her, but the gold saw no harm in snuggling with her siblings on those cold nights… Soon, they would all be too big for proper dragon cuddles.

Quote:
Nyaranau [HR] - 19 - she/her/hers - Weyrling of Gold Mictecath

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:39 pm
Thoughts and plans twisted this way and that in the growing blue's mind. Making it difficult to find sleep. Not that this was an uncommon thing. He was always thinking,always plotting. Always planning on how to achieve everything he wanted. For himself, and for His.

Brilliant eyes whirled a soft purple-green as they always did when he thought of His. There was nothing they couldn't do, there were no heights they wouldn't reach together, even if he was a golden queen like His had dreamt of before Him... His eyes dimmed, losing the purple. He didn't doubt her, he couldn't. Even though they could separate their thoughts and emotions, they rarely did. He could feel the love and devotion she had for him...

He had turned his head to look over to the bed, to watch the rise and fall of Faranie's chest as she slept. He had just settled, ready to join her in the land of sleep when the soft voice slipped into his mind. His golden sister.

He had spent his time these past sevendays since hatching getting to know the others, but not yet had he spent much time with this sister. He budged over, carefully unfurling his wings to make room as he had been requested... not requested.. ordered... even if it didn't feel like so.

For a few moments at least, he could quiet his mind. Put plans and plots aside. He could be happy spending time with her, one of his most beloved siblings. Because even if he hadn't spent much time with her yet, Mic was truly one of his most beloved siblings. Dearest Mic, he softly crooned how might I help you on this loveliest of nights?

Sweet Symmetry
No bother at all.
I was going to bug you for some Mic rp after the holidays...So this works out well.
Please to pardon me for any inconsistencies, I am still trying to get a firm grip on Samedith's voice.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:20 am
dawns_aura
heart

Perhaps she had disturbed him- the thought occurred to her too late to be of any use, other than a hint of remorse that flickered through her gaze in a sprinkling of yellow. It took her but a moment to compose herself, to let that peaceful wash of sea-blue reign supreme once more.

My hearts yearn only for your company tonight, my dearest Samedith. Gratefulness undulated through her shimmery tones as she moved to lay beside him, one wing unfurled and resting gently over his body. Perhaps this was too close, a touch too possessive, maybe, but she did so enjoy cuddling- and she made no distinction in her love for her siblings and cousins. Her tail gave a small flick, before twining about his with a touch of hesitation. Mic did not want to make him uncomfortable.

The slow rise and fall of bodies around them was comforting, but it was the warmth of his hearts and the closeness of his beautiful blue hide that brought her the most joy. Nyaranau was her other half, that was true, but being asleep and susceptible to death by dragon-squish made her a poor choice of cuddle-companion. Mictecath lay her head on her paws, elegantly arranged beside Samedith’s, and turned one slow whirling eye on him.

How are you finding our siblings? And our classes? Is anything amiss that I ought to know about? There was a slight maternal overtone in her last query, and a burgeoning fierceness for which she no doubt had become renowned. Samedith was sure to know something, at least, but whether or not he wanted to share it was entirely up to him.

She could just cuddle it out of him, if he didn’t… That wasn’t such a bad fate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:18 pm
I am ever at your command dearest Mic.Samedith murmured softly.Not that he needed to vocalise the sentiment It was understood by rank, and color, and birth, he would always be at her command. But he didn't resent it. Or her. That is why he said the words.

He caught a glimpse of the yellow that flashed through her eyes. Interesting that... she had no need to feel whatever had prompted it. The thought was fleeting and not really worth note beyond the thinking. And he happily leaned into her warm side. Grateful for the cuddles, even if he wasn't the kind to show his need or the kind to ask for physical affection. So when affection was so freely offered and given, it would be in poor form to refuse.

He considered her words. Wondering if there was anything of note to mention... He had not spent his time as well as he ought. More focused on His and planning for the future rather than seeing what was going on with their siblings and cousins. Not that he would ever admit to being deficient. He would just have to play it cool and smooth. There was nothing noteworthy to mention. He made a note to himself to do better. To be better. After all, knowledge was power, and if he knew things... well, it could only be to his advantage, right?

Everything seems to be going well so far,he spoke softly, slowly, carefully considering every word he spoke. There are no obvious troubles brewing, nor any personality clashes I have noticed. All seems relatively peaceful at the moment.

He wished he could be of more use, but perhaps by simply letting her know things seemed to be going well enough would be reassuring, and that could never be a bad thing, could it?

Sweet Symmetry

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:25 am
dawns_aura

Sweet Samedith, your words give me great pleasure. She murmured, affection notable in the thrum of her mindvoice. He had such gracious manners- not that she expected anything else, really… he was a sweet, much beloved sibling- and her family was the best, after all.

At the revelation of his judgement, she visibly exhuded a sigh of relief, ensconcing herself further in the warmth of his hide, brushing her cheek against his. Ah, now that is a relief. I was worried there were… some quiet problems, but I’m glad things are well. The peace of the barracks now felt well-earned. She was glad to be its guardian and keeper, even if it did not seem to require one...

And what about you, my dear? I would be remiss if I didn’t offer my help personally. She let the offer of help remain open to interpretation, interested in what he might ask, and how. He was a clever dragon, no doubt about it- but she suspected he had an independent streak… perhaps he didn’t care for her more probing ways? Truly a mysterious dragon.  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games